Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland (10077 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 10:58pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

No.

Just reminding you not ALL women are weak or weaker vessel.
Ok.

So what were you trying to say in this your original post that took us on this long journey to nowhere:

Equality isn't about having equal power.

ALL men are equal, does that mean if Floyd Maywhether punch, you'll reitaliate?

All women are equal, does that mean some women aren't stronger than some?.

There's gender inequality, does that mean there's no woman that can beat you? Abeg, deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:01pm On May 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Firstly, understand that I'm in no way supporting verbal abuse, all forms of abuse should be avoided, having said that, physical abuse is not justified because, more damage is done with physical abuse and a person who is physically abusive is often times also verbally abusive but the same can't be said for a verbally abusive person.
So are you saying because more damage is done with physical abuse than with verbal abuse, the verbally abusive person can be let off the hook, even a little because afterall she isnt causing more harm? Yes/No?

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
freecocoa:
That can also be said but what a person calls 'insult' can actually turn out not to be an insult, insult is subjective but a slap isn't.
So if it was an actual insult then the slap is justified?
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
pussyphilia:
I am gonna train my girls to be stronger than men. From age 5 I will enroll them in good martial arts training centers. Any nigga that tries to mess with them will get the beating of his life.
I am dead serious!
Good for you!
Inject them with testosterone while you are at it! wink

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

So are you saying because more damage is done with physical abuse than with verbal abuse, the verbally abusive person can be let off the hook, even a little because afterall she isnt causing more harm? Yes/No?
No.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:07pm On May 08, 2015
bennyrazz:
wives/women do have mood swings especially when it is their time of the month or when pregnant etc so as a man at times you just have to be patient or if you cannot,you are free to torture her emotionally. Trust me, no woman can stand emotional torture.
You havent met my girlfriend then undecided
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

So if it was an actual insult then the slap is justified?
Na wa o, you and this kind funny questions this beautiful night.

I'm pointing out the error in trying to use physical abuse as a justification for verbal abuse.

Let's continue later, my eyes are heavy.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
freecocoa:
No.

Oh thank you.
We have reached equal ground.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:09pm On May 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o, you and this kind funny questions this beautiful night.

I'm pointing out the error in trying to use physical abuse as a justification for verbal abuse.

Let's continue later, my eyes are heavy.
No wahala grin
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Oh thank you.
We have reached equal ground.
I don't think we have o but that one na later talk.

Night well.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by bennyrazz: 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

You havent met my girlfriend then undecided
change her, you are not married yet. It's allowed
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by bukatyne(f): 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Ok.

So what were you trying to say in this your original post that took us on this long journey to nowhere:

His post was very explicit.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea right, like it's okay for a grown a$$ man to come home everyday drunk, na wa for una o.

I don't know what you people take women for. This post of yours is basically asking women to take whatever rubbish thrown at them to avoid beating, smh.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ladies stop dating Nigerian men they are woman abusers!

4 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 11:28pm On May 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Equality isn't about having equal power.

ALL men are equal, does that mean if Floyd Maywhether punch, you'll reitaliate? grin

All women are equal, does that mean some women aren't stronger than some?.

There's gender inequality, does that mean there's no woman that can beat you? Abeg, deceive yourself.
Bro keep trying, you will eventually begin to make sense to all other people apart from NL females gringrin

9 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:31pm On May 08, 2015
bukatyne:

His post was very explicit.

He should explain it then, because I honestly couldnt connect what he said to what i was talking about.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by lavatoz(f): 11:46pm On May 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

tongue

I've already given my opinion. After all it's a forum, isn't it? I sense it hurts you a lot. Better way to end your misery: go hang yourself tongue
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
lavatoz:

I've already given my opinion. After all it's a forum, isn't it? I sense it hurts you a lot. Better way to end your misery: go hang yourself tongue
Nope.
Follow my posts
I've been jovial all along.
It's you that sounds like you were left hanging on the brink of an orgasmic climax grin

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by lavatoz(f): 12:04am On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Nope.
Follow my posts
I've been jovial all along.
It's you that sounds like you were left hanging on the brink of an orgasmic climax grin

People have given opinions that are divergent with yours so you feel alone and it hurts cry Your picture was so immature and it gives me the impression your pained. Sorry but I'm not those kind of women you can break easily. I'm not your girlfriend tongue your just being jovial to hide your pain. kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Dheartless: 12:18am On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Just like hitting a man and expecting not to be hit back is INSENSITIVE and STUP1D grin grin grin
this gentle man here can't possibly be mad even for a second,
why?
because he is too brilliant to be!.

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by cococandy(f): 12:21am On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Exactly, we are in synch now! If you won't walk up to an agbero with a chest the size of a trailer to insult him then why do same with your husband at home? Women who abuse their husbands until he strikes should have no one to blame but themselves.

WE AGREE! Muhahahahahahaha grin
There's is no justification for verbally abusing your spouse. I didn't even imply that in anyway. We would be in total agreement if you drop your belief that verbal abuse justifies physical abuse.
That's not my belief so I don't see how we agree.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 12:21am On May 09, 2015
lavatoz:

People have given opinions that are divergent with yours so you feel alone and it hurts cry Your picture was so immature and it gives me the impression your pained. Sorry but I'm not those kind of women you can break easily. I'm not your girlfriend tongue your just being jovial to hide your pain. kiss
Hahahaha!
Who is interested in breaking you?
Sorry little sis, I'm not the insulting kind(not usually anyway)
From the way you sound I'll even admit I'll be a little too old for you. lipsrsealed
Go tete-a-tete with your fellow prepubescent teens.
And take your kiss back kiss wink
Night night precious smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by lavatoz(f): 12:26am On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hahahaha!
From the way you sound I'll even admit I'll be a little too old for you. lipsrsealed

Immature dude detected grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Dheartless: 12:46am On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hahahaha!
you are the man
grin grin
we need more men who don't care about doing everything possible, including disrespecting himself by allowing someone to abuse him whether physically or verbally, ( just because that person is a female).

by the way, it is clear who is immature, if you know what I mean? grin

lastly I admire your calmness and maturity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17am On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Ok.

Actually, you were the one that said men and women are not equal in strength.

I was trying to tell you it depends on an individual.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24am On May 09, 2015
crackhaus:

Bro keep trying, you will eventually begin to make sense to all other people apart from NL females gringrin
Yeah! Definitely, I don't want to make sense to family section men and people like Crackhaus but open-minded men from other section.

Buhahahahahaha! smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by chibic(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2015
I don't touch women but I put all the blame on women who are beaten. A typical nigerian girl likes bad boys and men who beats them up. If you do not beat a girl, she will take you as a very weak man and some may think you don't love them sef. It really surprises me to see them complaining about being beaten when they will choose an abusive man.
If a man is the all good and quiet type, his girl will take him as weak and boring. Before you know it, she will start messing around with a bad boy that maltreats her and she will even love the bad boy more. Its a pity that our women are insane and confused. Ask a nigerian girl to choose between her numerous lovers, and watch her take the criminal/drunkard/smoker/badboy.

Many of these women are always beaten up by their fiances even before marriage and they see it as a sign of love. Any woman abused should carry her cross because she made that choice by her self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ihuomadinihu: 10:28am On May 09, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2293573/how-handle-very-stubborn-wife
This one of those threads where some weaklings and egocentric men are advocating oppression and violence against women/wives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by SAMBARRY: 10:48am On May 09, 2015
Ahen this is one of the bush meat/African apes that only know how to show they're powerful on women's bodies below me. Awon re o
klark3:
What message are u trying to pass across?

No one has ever justified beating a woman on this forum without cogent reasons. They always buttress their points with valid reasons. It's a well know fact today that considerable number of women in dis present generation of gender equality are rude, arrogant, uncouth, abrasive & disrespectful, If every woman respects herself, I believe no sane man will beat her...

But when she does something wrong, she should be chastise. What ladies are agitating for is absolutely wrong, while will a woman misbehave, & be commended for it, she should be penalise, & if her offence warrants corporal punishment, I see nothing wrong in correcting her through beating, it's part of discipline....
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 10:50am On May 09, 2015
Dheartless:

you are the man
grin grin
we need more men who don't care about doing everything possible, including disrespecting himself by allowing someone to abuse him whether physically or verbally, ( just because that person is a female).

by the way, it is clear who is immature, if you know what I mean? grin

lastly I admire your calmness and maturity
Thanks grin
I don't know how people get off throwing insults back and forth.
Make love not war, I always say grin
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by SAMBARRY: 10:51am On May 09, 2015
Chibok girl abi kilo pe oruko e. There's a big difference between mentally challenged girls and normal women. Don't mix the 2
chibic:
I don't touch women but I put all the blame on women who are beaten. A typical nigerian girl likes bad boys and men who beats them up. If you do not beat a girl, she will take you as a very weak man and some may think you don't love them sef. It really surprises me to see them complaining about being beaten when they will choose an abusive man.
If a man is the all good and quiet type, his girl will take him as weak and boring. Before you know it, she will start messing around with a bad boy that maltreats her and she will even love the bad boy more. Its a pity that our women are insane and confused. Ask a nigerian girl to choose between her numerous lovers, and watch her take the criminal/drunkard/smoker/badboy.

Many of these women are always beaten up by their fiances even before marriage and they see it as a sign of love. Any woman abused should carry her cross because she made that choice by her self.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08am On May 09, 2015
I have said it before and i will say it again. Any man lifts his finger on you with the verbal excuse, Defend yourself! Smash his balls!!

People keep using verbal abuse as the excuse for raising hands on a woman but forget that the male folks can be equally verbally abusive. Nairaland for instance. So who beats them up? Going by that ideology, then women are free to beat up any man that is verbally abusive. Fair huh?

6 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by chibic(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Chibok girl abi kilo pe oruko e. There's a big difference between mentally challenged girls and normal women. Don't mix the 2
if you do bad all the time and your man doesn't punish you for that, how will you feel about him? Will you believe that he loves you? As far as I do not like beating a woman, I also hate the fact that women loves to abuse people verbally. I know for a fact that women hates to be at the receiving end of a verbal abuse. Infact, a verbal abuse can leave an everlasting scar on a woman's soul. Now, imagine your husband calling you a wh.ore, telling you that you look ugly or reminding you of your dirty past. Isn't it as painful as physical abuse? Or your husband giving you the silent treatment for weaks just because of what you said to him. Won't you still call him childish. Any form of abuse is bad and women should stop thinking that they can throw verbal abuses and go free. As for me, any abuse from my women will meet a response more painful than physical abuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Parents Tell Their Kids How Much They Earn?? / List Of Animals That Have Gone Extinct In Our Lifetime / Which Other Food Can I Introduce To My Baby Of 10 Mths Apart From Indomie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.