Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland (10114 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ihuomadinihu: 4:31pm On May 09, 2015
How does Chinua Achebe fit into wife battering?

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

heheehe.
some people have been reading too much chinua achebe cheesy
Just out of curiosity, can you show me a single post, just one, where you have noticed the above?

Its real. Its everywhere. Its a virus. You aree a culprit. grin

Keep chinua achebe out of it.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ihuomadinihu: 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Cool. I have also been attacked by male folks myself in this forum for no just cause. Just admit it. Men are equally verbally abusive as women can be. If we keep using verbal abuse as an excuse for physical, then men are not left out. That means we all should go beating up anyone that runs his/her mouth, men inclusive. Or do you think women enjoy it when you men run your mouth?
Men are naturally verbally abusive. They feel it's normal and ok to talk to any woman any how without any atom of respect. Check our streets and see how men talk to women they don't know from Adam. If you respond and defend yourself it is termed ''indiscipline'', 'misbehaviour and 'not wife material'.
It is our responsibility to teach them how to start respecting our gender.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Men are naturally verbally abusive. They feel it's normal and ok to talk to any woman any how without any atom of respect. Check our streets and see how men talk to women they don't know from Adam. If you respond and defend yourself it is termed ''indiscipline'', 'misbehaviour and 'not wife material'.

On point. It stems from their upbringing to be honest. Where will you hear of parents teaching their sons how to be good husbands? A lot of them were not trained to respect women so we've got to teach them how to. How sad. Well, at least women not backing down to swallow abuse nowadays is teaching them something already. Abusers will always select their victims. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by remsonik(f): 11:38pm On May 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

On point. It stems from their upbringing to be honest. Where will you hear of parents teaching their sons how to be good husbands? A lot of them were not trained to respect women so we've got to teach them how to. How sad. Well, at least women not backing down to swallow abuse nowadays is teaching them something already. Abusers will always select their victims. grin
You said it all. Many men lack home training

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46am On May 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Pls ask your question again, maybe I didn't understand it well.

The wife of a verbally abusive man you mean? If we are to go by you ladies' opinion then she should learn to be abusive as well grin

What is making the hypothetical man verbally abusive if I may ask?

Ooooooh right so there is a 'reason' for HIM to be verbally abusive but she is just a nagging b&tch .

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 7:21am On May 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Oh, I'm sure they don't grin
Am sure it pisses them off no end cos we are surfing on thier turf grin
Its called adaptation.
You dont expect the men on this forum to recieve insults and lay low quietly.
It is inherently within us men to fight and to conquer by whatever means necessary.
If we cant reach you physically then we we learn verbal combat.
And unfortunately its is inevitable that we will become much better at it grin
Lol, they base their argument on how verbally assaulting some of us can be on this forum... Lmao.. gringrin

These people are starting to lose touch with reality after spending more than twenty hours out of twenty-four every day on NL...even married women who claim to have jobs and children.

Like seriously, which honest and sane person doesn't know that women are more verbally abusive? Lol..
Nairaland is now a frame of reference because their lives seem to revolve around it.
They know the truth but just won't admit it - take a poll and ask females to count how many verbally abusive men they've encountered compared to women...the result is obvious.

I am not saying verbal abuse should be an excuse to hit a woman.
what pisses me off is when a woman feels she can do anything to a man without consequences afterall "there is no justifiable reason for hitting a woman" undecided

Its like a woman dressing like a hooker and walking down harlem street at night.
Anything that happens to her is entirely her fault.
That's one sentiment I've never subscribed to - any woman that crosses a certain line with me is liable to get knocked the fvck out.
Fortunately, I've always had a certain carriage about me that keeps people from being directly confrontational or insulting to me, so it's never been an issue.

5 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 7:25am On May 10, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yimu!

Teach only your husband/boyfriend and leave every other man out of it. grin

7 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ihuomadinihu: 3:12pm On May 10, 2015
crackhaus:

Yimu!

Who the hell is this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by oloyede252(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Who the hell is this?
who the hell are u?

6 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ihuomadinihu: 3:33pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

who the hell are u?

I can't remember referring to you...shift abeg!

4 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by oloyede252(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I can't remember referring to you...shift abeg!
lol,hello madam take it easy o,
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ewuro4: 4:08pm On May 10, 2015
crackhaus:

Yimu!

Wonders shall never end.. Someone must've died somewhere that I'm not aware of. grin

Obviously there's a secret coronation going on on this section.. That's not gonna happen

1 Like

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by oloyede252(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Wonders shall never end.. Someone must've died somewhere that I'm not aware of. grin

Obviously there's a secret coronation going on on this section.. That's not gonna happen
what is this one saying,,,,,,,,, shut up before I shut it for you,god dam it

6 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ewuro4: 4:14pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

what is this one saying,,,,,,,,, shut up before I shut it for you,god dam it

Oloyedeee.. NL's renowned omo ale. Is that post adressed to you? No respect for your elder ehn? cool

4 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by funlord(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2015
remsonik:
A lot of threads has graced front page justifying conditions in which men can beat their wives. Anyways woman stop provoking your man to beat you after all they all say it's your fault. Take some training in martial arts and if worse comes to the worse squeeze em balls. Don't bring out the beast in him and don't let him kill you. Defend yourself!
Get busy and work hard. A busy woman won't have time for domestic squabbles
shocked
remsonik:
A lot of threads has graced front page justifying conditions in which men can beat their wives. Anyways woman stop provoking your man to beat you after all they all say it's your fault. Take some training in martial arts and if worse comes to the worse squeeze em balls. Don't bring out the beast in him and don't let him kill you. Defend yourself!
Get busy and work hard. A busy woman won't have time for domestic squabbles
Who beat this 1?

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by bamidele029: 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
Any man who beats a woman because of verbal insults is nothing but a coward angry ask those same men if they've never been insulted by their bosses , male classmate , conductor , a fellow driver on the road during an argument? Did they stop and fight all those men They controlled themselves because of the consequences which is either getting fired by the boss or getting their butts whopped by the conductor.
The only reason they decided to show their power on a woman is because they know the average woman is not a as physically strong as them and that is why they are cowards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by oloyede252(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Oloyedeee.. NL's renowned omo onile. Is that post adressed to you? No respect for your elder ehn? cool
ewuro,child of bitterness, bsc in gbeborun,MSC in so lo,PhD in e bu

4 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ewuro4: 4:56pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

ewuro,child of bitterness, bsc in gbeborun,MSC in so lo,PhD in e bu

cheesy cheesy .. omo ake, lo fimi diwon oh , mmm
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by oloyede252(m): 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

cheesy cheesy .. omo ake, lo fimi diwon oh , mmm
na play o,just wanna have fun before exam starts,

no ba yin se re o,
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ewuro4: 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
oloyede252:

na play o,just wanna have fun before exam starts,

no ba yin se re o,

Afi bee naa ... Oya lets hug cool

Good luck in your exams. smiley
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by oloyede252(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
Ewuro4:

Afi bee naa ... Oya lets hug cool
Good luck in your exams. smiley
thanks,.......
Dipper life hugging activation,

move on to the next person to insult,,,,
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by funlord(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2015
crackhaus:

Bro keep trying, you will eventually begin to make sense to all other people apart from NL females gringrin
Haba! This "reta.rd.ed monkey called fransisca" don show again? Lol

1 Like

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by remsonik(f): 5:53pm On May 10, 2015
funlord:
shocked Who beat this 1?
You wish tongue tongue
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by funlord(m): 6:04pm On May 10, 2015
remsonik:

You wish tongue tongue

grin
remsonik:

You wish tongue tongue

Not really! I only give " savage bedroom beatings" so I'm not the type that the you people are looking 4!
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 11, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Who the hell is this?
An advice for you; Nairaland family section is filled with frustrated males controlled by Magareth Thatcher's of Nigeria.

Here's the sole avenue to heap their frustration and claim alpha male which they are not in real-life.
I say tread lightly. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 10:17pm On May 12, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Who the hell is this?
You should be scared of me.

I'm that nightmare that keeps coming back, causing you to doubt your sanity and eventually become a full-blown man-hater... better recognize.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
funlord:
Haba! This "reta.rd.ed monkey called fransisca" don show again? Lol
Lol, Francisca the azz fvcker a la' confused sexuality?

Of course the dude keeps showing up... how someone can be so Francis and mentally malformed beats my imagination grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 10:36pm On May 12, 2015
FrancisTony:

[s]An advice for you; Nairaland family section is filled with frustrated males controlled by Magareth Thatcher's of Nigeria.

Here's the sole avenue to heap their frustration and claim alpha male which they are not in real-life.
I say tread lightly.[/s] cheesy
See this child be talking of alpha male like it's something SHE knows anything of.

I bet your ancestors roll over in their graves every time you say MALE or MAN, not to mention adding the prefix ALPHA... or are you in the mood for receiving some ancestral resetting slaps? gringrin

7 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:59am On May 13, 2015
Ihuomadinihu,

Just ignore him. He's frustrated and depressed. Nairaland is the only place they brag to keep their lonely and boring existence lively. sad

If you doubt, i'll show you a thread created by one of their disciple. Female boss gave him sack letter. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 6:05am On May 13, 2015
FrancisTony:
Ihuomadinihu,

Just ignore him. He's frustrated and depressed. Nairaland is the only place they brag to keep their lonely and boring existence lively. sad

If you doubt, i'll show you a thread created by one of their disciple. Female boss gave him sack letter. cheesy
Hehehe grin
The way u r hustling for this new chic is commendable I must say!
Another one to add to ur harem cheesy
Have u sent her a pm yet? wink

1 Like

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:13am On May 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hehehe grin
The way u r hustling for this new chic is commendable I must say!
Another one to add to ur harem cheesy
Have u sent her a pm yet? wink
PM kor! grin

She deserves to know better; that not ALL men are frustrated and so vain about patriarchy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother Want To Marry A Widow With Three Children / The Best And Worst Sleeping Position As A Couple [PHOTO] / WONDERS: Man Adopted Wife's SURNAME After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.