Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland (10388 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:33am On May 13, 2015
klark3:
What message are u trying to pass across?

No one has ever justified beating a woman on this forum without cogent reasons. They always buttress their points with valid reasons. It's a well know fact today that considerable number of women in dis present generation of gender equality are rude, arrogant, uncouth, abrasive & disrespectful, If every woman respects herself, I believe no sane man will beat her...

But when she does something wrong, she should be chastise. What ladies are agitating for is absolutely wrong, while will a woman misbehave, & be commended for it, she should be penalise, & if her offence warrants corporal punishment, I see nothing wrong in correcting her through beating, it's part of discipline....
Lol! grin

Who disciplines you when you misbehave?

7 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 6:35am On May 13, 2015
FrancisTony:

PM kor! grin

She deserves to know better; that not ALL men are frustrated and so vain about patriarchy.
I think u know she knows already. Saw u following her wonderful display of 'empowerment' in the other thread. smiley

I know the things that turn u on Frances grin
Send her a pm. C'mon, I'm sure she won't mind. Use your poetic skills wink

1 Like

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14am On May 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

I think u know she knows already. Saw u following her wonderful display of 'empowerment' in the other thread. smiley

I know the things that turn u on Frances grin
Send her a pm. C'mon, I'm sure she won't mind. Use your poetic skills wink
ALL the women in this section are prolly older than me.

I'm chasing NONE.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ihuomadinihu: 7:19am On May 13, 2015
crackhaus:

You should be scared of me.

I'm that nightmare that keeps coming back, causing you to doubt your sanity and eventually become a full-blown man-hater... better recognize.
Man hater? When i have men that love and respect me. Why is it even necessary for you to reply days after writing this rubbish? Your life and existence revolves around threads like these,where you can flex your bloated ego and exaggerate your poor masculinity. This thread was concluded days ago,no point resurrecting it cos nobody is gonna pay losers like you any attention.
It's a pity though! Boys that come here and spend time bragging about their superiority over women are Weak,Inferior,Tormented, Non achievers and Puss-y men in real life. Many of you have an E personality,you wouldn't dare say this trash to any woman outside this forum.
Real men and achievers don't waste time on threads like these,they move on and take care of their women and business. Coward!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:48am On May 13, 2015
crackhaus:

You should be scared of me.

I'm that nightmare that keeps coming back, causing you to doubt your sanity and eventually become a full-blown man-hater... better recognize.
Crackhaus, you are too old for this. grin
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 8:57am On May 13, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

[s]Man hater? When i have men that love and respect me. Why is it even necessary for you to reply days after writing this rubbish? Your life and existence revolves around threads like these,where you can flex your bloated ego and exaggerate your poor masculinity. This thread was concluded days ago,no point resurrecting it cos nobody is gonna pay losers like you any attention.
It's a pity though! Boys that come here and spend time bragging about their superiority over women are Weak,Inferior,Tormented, Non achievers and Puss-y men in real life. Many of you have an E personality,you wouldn't dare say this trash to any woman outside this forum.
Real men and achievers don't waste time on threads like these,they move on and take care of their women and business. Coward![/s]
gringrin

Blabber... Who asked for your boring life story? grin

Talking about men because some unfortunate guy is giving it to you dog.gy style, so you automatically think you no shiit about men or dictate what we should or should not do... the nerve! angry

Skank, I'll reply any thread I damn well feel like even if it's over a year old.
Are you mad? grin

6 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 8:58am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Crackhaus, you are too old for this. grin
Just clowning her around.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50am On May 13, 2015
crackhaus:
Ok
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ihuomadinihu: 11:06am On May 13, 2015
crackhaus:

gringrin

Blabber... Who asked for your boring life story? grin

Talking about men because some unfortunate guy is giving it to you dog.gy style, so you automatically think you no shiit about men or dictate what we should or should not do... the nerve! angry

Skank, I'll reply any thread I damn well feel like even if it's over a year old.
Are you mad? grin
Vulgar words from a scumbag!
Go and rest!

6 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 13, 2015
klark3:
What message are u trying to pass across?

No one has ever justified beating a woman on this forum without cogent reasons. They always buttress their points with valid reasons. It's a well know fact today that considerable number of women in dis present generation of gender equality are rude, arrogant, uncouth, abrasive & disrespectful, If every woman respects herself, I believe no sane man will beat her...

But when she does something wrong, she should be chastise. What ladies are agitating for is absolutely wrong, while will a woman misbehave, & be commended for it, she should be penalise, & if her offence warrants corporal punishment, I see nothing wrong in correcting her through beating, it's part of discipline....

i'm sorry are you sane? or is this a joke? i had to say something cos i've never seen so much trash spewed out of a human being's mouth

3 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Ngokafor(f): 11:42pm On May 13, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Man hater? When i have men that love and respect me. Why is it even necessary for you to reply days after writing this rubbish? Your life and existence revolves around threads like these,where you can flex your bloated ego and exaggerate your poor masculinity. This thread was concluded days ago,no point resurrecting it cos nobody is gonna pay losers like you any attention.
Real men and achievers don't waste time on threads like these,they move on and take care of their women and business. Coward!

...on point!,couldnt have said it better! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:16am On May 14, 2015
cococandy:
How about they get a doctor to help the man with his drinking?
You know "AA programs", "help for addicts" kind of things?

The solution can't be for the wife to keep quiet and watch her husband drink his liver away. Believe it or not her talking is because she cares about him. Besides drunk people mess up the house when they drink; sometimes throwing up and throwing things. She's supposed to keep quiet and clean up all that mess everyday?

This analogy(should I call it that) is as lame as they come. The person wey think am no think am well. grin
It just goes further to buttress the point that no matter what a man is doing wrong, people like you will prescribe the wife to shut up and act like she doesn't feel it even if it kills her. If she does talk and he waxes violent, it is her fault. Sigh.

Now think of another story that will help your stance. This one removed points from your argument.

abusive relationship is nt good,they never change,it only escalate more
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:32am On May 14, 2015
bennyrazz:
in as much as I don't support beating or caining cheesy a woman, I think everyone knows the fact that some women have caustic mouth. Just like someone suggested a little slap will do the magic by resetting their mendula oblangata. I think you can only try that in Africa especially Nigeria, do not try outside the shores of Africa. I wish men that beat their wives good luck until the day you kill her which I pray you do not. Repent fast fast. Overall, put yourself in the woman's shoe, how would you feel if it was you that was beaten? I agree that some men beat their wives mistakenly out of anger but I feel you can always overcome your anger by taking a stroll when you wife begins to misbehave/rant. How would you feel if another man was beating your sister?
vry bad ehn
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by remsonik(f): 3:28am On May 14, 2015
crackhaus:

Pls let the insults stop!!
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38am On May 14, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

The only time a man will batter a woman is when she has no selfworth and has nobody to speak for and protect her.
yeah,I think
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Vulgar words from a scumbag!
Go and rest!
You're lucky this is the first time I'm engaging you... but like almost every other frustrated dimwitted female in this section, you get baited easily. gringrin

We will meet again miss-i-want-to-make-all-men-respect-women, as if it's all men you want to marry.

You're so stvpid. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 11:17pm On May 14, 2015
Ngokafor:

...on point!,couldnt have said it better! kiss kiss kiss
This village-raised girl is finally having enough balls eggs to quote posts meant for me instead of her usual ambiguous and unintelligent comments that point at all four cardinal points with no direction whatsoever... gringrin

I will descend on you soon enough, pray you don't fall into one of my many traps.

Ngozi village-bred having an opinion... gringrin

5 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by Timbuktuo: 11:19pm On May 14, 2015
crackhaus:

You're lucky this is the first time I'm engaging you... but like almost every other frustrated dimwitted female in this section, you get baited easily. gringrin

We will meet again miss-i-want-to-make-all-men-respect-women, as if it's all men you want to marry.

You're so stvpid. grin

Hehehehehe.
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 11:20pm On May 14, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Hehehehehe.
gringrin
Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by remsonik(f): 12:28am On May 16, 2015
Crackhaus you lack decorum and manners

4 Likes

Re: The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland by crackhaus: 10:50am On May 16, 2015
remsonik:
Crackhaus you lack decorum and manners
Only when your skank sistaz are asking for it... any female here who quotes shiit to me or refers to me in passing has always found out the ugly way that I lack decorum and manners.

Biitches can't be treated like ladies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual / Men, How Do You Feel If A Woman Begs You For Sex? / I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.