Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,343 members, 7,843,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy (14602 Views)

El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine / Open Letter To Mr. President-elect, Buhari - By Charly Boy / Stop Heating Up The Polity, Sultan Group Tells Bishop Oyedepo And Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by Er0ticAngela(f): 1:36pm On May 09, 2015
pazienza:

I wasn't insulting anyone, I was agreeing with the post. If Nigeria was indeed one, zoning wouldn't be an issue, competence would take priority.
But zoning was also an issue at the just concluded Gubernatorial election in Abia state. Is it suffice to say that Heeboland is not united also and competence isnt the priority in Heeboland? If not so, why were the Ngwas threatning their fellow Heebo kinsmen to vote for Okezie Ikpeazu, so much so they had to place coffins at every notable junction in Aba
Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by pazienza(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
But zoning was also an issue at the just concluded Gubernatorial election in Abia state. Is it suffice to say that Heeboland is not united also and competence isnt the priority in Heeboland? If not so, why were the Ngwas threatning their fellow Heebo kinsmen to vote for Okezie Ikpeazu, so much so they had to place coffins at every notable junction in Aba

Igboland is part of the Zoo too, obviously she is infected with the Zoo disease, courtesy of her forceful occupation by Nigeria. In Biafra we will cure her of the Zoo disease.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by Gr8amechi: 3:54pm On May 09, 2015
pazienza:

I wasn't insulting anyone, I was agreeing with the post. If Nigeria was indeed one, zoning wouldn't be an issue, competence would take priority.
sorry about my response but you are not saying the truth. even in states in Nigeria that speak the same language each clan also clamour for power rotation, let's see only this issue from the negative aspect, if we can institutionalise zoning Nigeria will be a better place because no body will feel left out
Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by emmanuelcrawler(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2015
kings09:
Mumu..read d 1st paragraph n u ll knw whr my comments came frm. See person wey de form reader. Even common sense suppose tel u say my comments wr specific on a particular paragraph of d whole article. Hw com he started his article wit APC n not PDp. Thr4 use magnifying glass n search ur brain cos u ll find out,coMmon sense z missing. #Ode

If to say u get sense as i correct you, u for go check yr mistake and then reply THANK YOU VERY MUCH n not spreading yr ignorance in public. thanks
Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by kings09(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2015
emmanuelcrawler:

If to say u get sense as i correct you, u for go check yr mistake and then reply THANK YOU VERY MUCH n not spreading yr ignorance in public. thanks
M U M U. #Ignored.
Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by Nobody: 7:38am On May 10, 2015
phabulux:

How old is this ba-s-tard?

My seven years old nephew must be credited with more common sense than this.

pain you Omo yoloba? Why does anything Igbo scare you? Relax
Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by phabulux: 10:21am On May 10, 2015
naija8080:
pain you Omo yoloba? Why does anything Igbo scare you? Relax

Let's try not to make any 'tribalistic' comment on this thread.
At least, you Igbos do not rate, nor merit, our mention.

Bastards!
Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by phabulux: 10:23am On May 10, 2015
Anya!
Going to romance section!
Re: Zoning Formulas & Our Polity – By Charly Boy by Fecolity: 11:21am On May 10, 2015
Dat is a gud talk C.BOY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: South West APC Govs Divided Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi / Jonathan Receives Farm Tools As Gift From Gbong Gwom Of Jos (Photos) / PDP Reconciliatory Meeting Ongoing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.