Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. (73736 Views)

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by honorworldwide: 7:58am On May 10, 2015
Thank you General Buhari for turning down their requests. These second timer governors like governor Ajimobi of Oyo State and others have been lying to us that the Federal Government is owing them monthly allocations.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Edusouls(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
the day buhari won i was the happiest man alive in this country, i love this man he is like a messiah to this nation.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Popemax(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
Nice Move by Buhari....never voted for him bt am beginning to see d change plz General Rochas nEed to checked he has messed up d state

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by stephmike(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
it seems the change has come. for the first time ,I say ' SAI BABAAAAAA!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Sheggy13(m): 7:59am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yes

We shall

My happiness is that lots of SW civil servants are about to lose their federal jobs on account of corruption

This change will hunt and hurt the SW people. grin
We the intelligent people of the SW as well as other well meaning Nigerians know Buhari is able to tackle corruption and no matter whose ox is gored whether they are brothers or sisters, we don't care as far as Nigeria is made to work again, not sick tribal bigots like u who think it's only people from the SW that are corrupt in Nigerian Federal Civil service.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by milan1234: 8:00am On May 10, 2015
this is just the begining i see split from the party. threat of impeachment and even possibly loss at further elections

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by sewentybaba: 8:00am On May 10, 2015
Owo ti jo no.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by mployer(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2015
Maybe he already has a list from Atiku, IBB, Sanusi and co undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by pdrefurb: 8:04am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Very soon Tinubu OBJ and others will wish GEJ was still president.

Many will realise that GEJ is a listening President.

Someone said that TB Joshua told Nigerians that they should pray that Buhari develops a listening ear. That very soon people will realise that GEJ was the best President Nigeria ever had.

Though Buhari is right in this case

But

What of when he is wrong and still remains adamant.

The major difference between Buhari and GEJ is

GEJ listening ears makes him a times yield to things he knows are not right just to carry everyone along

Buhari on the other hand would pursue a course once his mind is made up. Even when the all world is begging him to change course. cool
a listenin president that waited 4 d elections b4 declarin full war on BH?why wasn't he listenin 2 d cry of the sufferin ppl wen they and their loved ones are bin killed...oga u no get point..GMB told rhe Gov the truth

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by philips70(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro, if this news is anything to go by I think it is high time we all begin to give Buhari the full support needed to do what is right.

Its high time someone that is ready to die for a cause cut these thieving political elites to sizes.
Enough is enough

For the very first time I know you have sense. Your sins are on the way to forgiveness. Enough is enough. I have always said it, be it in APC or PDP all political criminals must be shown the way. Nigerians need to support this man if he shows the will and the way. Only if he is serious. Can't wait to see a new country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 8:07am On May 10, 2015
The report is just speculative, from an unnamed "source". Anyway, may 29 is just few days away. I hope the report is true, though I have my doubts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 8:08am On May 10, 2015
inviix:

Source: http://tribuneonlineng.com/node/4552

AMECHI ISSUE WILL GIVE GMB PROBLEM.... All gov. r thieves including Amechi and Fashiola.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by specco(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2015
wachakuta:
Rejoice my fellow country people
OUR MESSIAH IS HERE!!!

Nigeria shall soon know the wrath of an Angry fulani man...!!

Go baba show dem why even in da books d North is Feared!!

Winter is coming in Nigeria... and it's coming from the North!!!

FEAR THE NORTH!!!

You are missing it here. It's not about the fulani or the North. This thing is personal. Integrity is not a collective quality of a region. The last time I checked, Abacha, Barkin Zuwo, Dikko and a lot more are from the notth also.

Note: Gmb also dismissed the claims by some apc governors that the FG is owing the states hence their inability to pay salaries. He said that he is aware that FG is not owing anybody. I like that.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by passionate88: 8:09am On May 10, 2015
The president-elect was also said to have rejected the call for a bailout for the states that have been unable to pay salaries, with a source informing Sunday Tribune that the General flatly rejected the proposal, saying the he was aware the Federal Government was not owing the states their allocations.
I am shocked, so Aregbesola and Rochas were tellin lies when they complained that the inability of the FG to pay them their allocation is what's stopping them from paying workers their salaries?... Liars.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by dBard: 8:10am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
They think GMB is Ebele Wereype or Orji Uzo Kalu.

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin

grin grin grin angry angry angry

Nigerians like wahala sha..

Don't know whether to vex or laff.

@o.p......nice from the general.
Lets hope the motives right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by bmos(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2015
Blastos:
Them done hustle 4 am (GMB) finish abi?... The time has come for them to know that the masquerade dat dey costumed would turn around to frighten them... It was anticipated.. Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole, fashola etc should start preparing for d shock of their lives.. THE NORTH IS BACK... Like most
people would say, THE KING in the NORTH!!!

Back for good this time
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by elder05(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2015
1st time I'm liking a post about buhari. Now am waiting for when he will reject a list sent by tinubu or OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 8:15am On May 10, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For now he is right

What of when he is wrong cool
do u prefer GEJ who is always wrong? Give urself brain or dir trying

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2015
philips70:

For the very first time I know you have sense. Your sins are on the way to forgiveness. Enough is enough. I have always said it, be it in APC or PDP all political criminals must be shown the way. Nigerians need to support this man if he shows the will and the way. Only if he is serious. Can't wait to see a new country.
I do not need your validation of any kind my friend - I speak according to my understanding of the basic truth.

So, go fucck yourself for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by dBard: 8:16am On May 10, 2015
tonytony208:

Last time I checked, the king in the north was actually arrowed to death (just joking).

?.......by his supposed allies if I remember correctly.

Character is individualistic.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by tola268: 8:17am On May 10, 2015
tonytony208:
hmmmm. For the first time in my life, am liking a post about buhari. But bihari also mentioned something: that the FG (gej) does not owe any state their allocation. Buhari is only affirming that 50% of Nigeria's problem (or more) are caused by the state governors and that gej isn't to be blamed for everything.
Yes, those governors are major problem of this country. FG is doing enough for them, some of them spent money extravagantly like prodigal son, imagin a governor doing fire-work like children playing banger during xmas, giving money to masqurades to buy alcoholic drink during their festival.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by musulumi(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2015
The WAEC result nko? Now released?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by eazysally: 8:19am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin

Kai!! This guy u get mouth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by cydophobia(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2015
Confirmento @ tonytony.

Is this what you guys use to deceive yourself? Your point of view is even full of aberration. The issue of integrity is not by being a general; it is personal. Dora akuyili was never in the military, yet Nigerians can vow of her integrity and am certain there are many Igbo's that are still living on integrity. Gani fawehinmi was Yoruba and was a man of integrity. And am certain there will be a number of Yoruba's still living on integrity. Stop commenting like a myopic person. Integrity is neither by tribe nor by being a general. It is personal.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 10, 2015
I keep learning everyday. What good is the FG if governors and party stakeholders tie the president's hands with preferential appointments. This man buhari is proving to be someone who knows why governments fails and is taking earnest step to avoid such pitfalls, may God be with him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by chrisxxx(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2015
Hey! If this is true, I sincerely apologise for not voting Buhari. Though in 2011, I gave him the only vote he had in my locality.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by PassingShot(m): 8:21am On May 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Bro, if this news is anything to go by I think it is high time we all begin to give Buhari the full support needed to do what is right.

Its high time someone that is ready to die for a cause cut these thieving political elites to sizes.
Enough is enough

kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Ologunjude(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2015
Blastos:
Them done hustle 4 am (GMB) finish abi?... The time has come for them to know that the masquerade dat dey costumed would turn around to frighten them... It was anticipated.. Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole, fashola etc should start preparing for d shock of their lives.. THE NORTH IS BACK... Like most people would say, THE KING in the NORTH!!!

Which north is back! Didn't the northern governors go with them with their own list? Must you always throw in the tribal sentiments? Shame on you @Blatos. Wait till his own list comes out before starting something you can't finish young man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by eazysally: 8:22am On May 10, 2015
elder05:
1st time I'm liking a post about buhari. Now am waiting for when he will reject a list sent by tinubu or OBJ.

Those ones na beans....from this one that just happened I think there should know by now except if them one try their luck
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by basisop(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:

Do you mean the coward Yoruba general?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.