Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood (45095 Views)

How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 10, 2015
one man's food is another's poison, @OP, another gal will tell you that she gets turned on wen her man licks her face while kissing or bite her lips

1 Like

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by emerald20(f): 7:25pm On May 10, 2015
The most annoying one is wen a guy will be chewing lips n call it kissing or sucking ur lips abeg na breast?b4 u knw the gal mouth don get swollen

1 Like

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by bibiking7(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2015
mistakes guys make? really? lipsrsealed
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by croSStodds(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2015
emerald20:
The most annoying one is wen a guy will be chewing lips n call it kissing or sucking ur lips abeg na breast?b4 u knw the gal mouth don get swollen
Lol!chewing?
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by mascori(m): 7:51pm On May 10, 2015
This is rubbish abi na u no sabi kiss sef
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by KingTom(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin grin grin grin

KingTom come learn before you fall your hand for where that babe dey again o.
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by buchilino(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
jeeeezzzz, i wanna live in d 40s n 50s, women in those didn't give spouses so much headache

2 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by buchilino(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
jeeeezzzz, i wanna live in d 40s n 50s, women in those years didn't give spouses so much headache
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by timilehing(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2015
Some girls have dead lips, they'll just stay still like say their lips na lollipop

1 Like

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by miketayo(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
applies to both gender tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 10, 2015
Lollolol
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Ebyce(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2015
Dhavids:
That awkard moment when you kissing a girl and you can't help but to store the salivas in your mouth so as to spit it out later, because of her bad mouth odour
. hahahaaha PLS dont break me with laugh! some boys don't brush
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by ALISMILE(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
DETACHING YOURSELF COMPLETELY FROM HER:

A woman needs to feel some form of contact other than the your lips. Make her feel you both are encased in a cocoon where the attraction between you both is the blanket. Place you hand on her nape or on the undulating curve of her back. Except you are about to roll between the sheets do not grasp her buttom.

Let me hear word! Re u a woman?
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by lusciouslex: 9:52pm On May 10, 2015
Why use condom after all these tongue swallowing? Quick Oral determine kit makes use of your saliva in testing for Hiv status and the result ready before anyone could say: 'Alhaji Orezi'. #Team Kissing must stop!
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by SethJr: 10:07pm On May 10, 2015
emerald20:

I swear, u must be a legendary kisser
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by emerald20(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2015
SethJr:

I swear, u must be a legendary kisser
lols am nt bt I got ideas frm frnd I only kiss ma boyfrnd
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by SethJr: 10:42pm On May 10, 2015
emerald20:
lols am nt bt I got ideas frm frnd I only kiss ma boyfrnd

Seriously?? :O
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Davivah: 11:10pm On May 10, 2015
does set of teeth matter while kissing? scattered or aligned
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Alao96(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2015
hmmmmm..... I have never kissed anyone not even ma mum....gotta practice
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by maxman10(m): 2:17am On May 11, 2015
It applies to both genders

1 Like

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:50am On May 11, 2015
Aitee1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

See description grin

Anyway I got no business with kissing till I take the man to a doc and he's confirmed "halitosis free", then you can decide to swallow my mouth if you want to grin
When are we going to see the doctor sweetheart?
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Basildvalour(m): 7:03am On May 11, 2015
Do not kiss with your hands in your pocket or lying idle

Get them busy and rub them on those spots that make her feel the passion all over again...you'll hear her heart beat faster and her breath intensifying

grin
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Rushna(f): 7:35am On May 11, 2015
donbenedict:
wetin dey make u laff
Y e no go laff?isn't it funny?
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by donbenedict(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2015
Rushna:
Y e no go laff?isn't it funny?
lol am waitn for my princess charming
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Rushna(f): 7:39am On May 11, 2015
LOL!funny post bt really,kissing is a luvly tin 2 do.MUAH!!
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Rushna(f): 7:41am On May 11, 2015
donbenedict:
lol am waitn for my princess charming
And who is dis ur princess charming?share wit d house.
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by donbenedict(m): 8:04am On May 11, 2015
Rushna:
And who is dis ur princess charming?share wit d house.
am yet to find her
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by emerald20(f): 8:34am On May 11, 2015
SethJr:

Seriously?? :O

yea yea grin
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Aitee1: 9:01am On May 11, 2015
Fit2Rule:

When are we going to see the doctor sweetheart?

Right away hun! wink
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by ladyvan88(f): 10:08am On May 11, 2015
3. Slobbering like a Puppy

I love dogs, but I don’t allow them to lick me
and slobber all over my face. So why would I
want a man to do so? Listen, I get it: saliva is
par for the course when making out. But for
the love of God, swallow some of that spit and
keep your spit string to yourself cause it’s
landing all over me

For me this is my issue. Mr. Man you are not a wet floor mop.
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by BrytSky: 10:11am On May 11, 2015
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by simdam500(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2015
Op I guess u are talking for the ladies right? sad

Not bad undecided but kinda eww sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.