Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood (45093 Views)

How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Kissing Mistakes You Should Avoid Making / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by manutdadex(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2015
spit tranfusion! Thats wat i call it! I hate dat shit
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Badosqi(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2015
okay oooo
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by emmynent(m): 6:19pm On May 10, 2015
Noted!!!
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 10, 2015
@ OP

Most of what you listed and explained aren't even possible. Please, be real about what you post here when trying to enlighten people on something. Jeez!
angry lipsrsealed
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Kreamie(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2015
Girls that like to leave their eyes wide open while kissing disgust me the most...LIKE WTF?
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by datguru: 6:22pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
Any guy who does 2 and 3 is a learner..#fact#

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

This got me laughing... grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by mcfynest(m): 6:23pm On May 10, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by SethJr: 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
@OP [s] maybe you should lunch an app to teaching guys on how to kiss then!! Kud be a gud source of income ...my thought offfff.. Ok jst smh in slow motion [/s]
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by mirabel001(f): 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
True talk
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

KingTom come learn before you fall your hand for where that babe dey again o.
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Evergreat2014(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2015
Hmmmmmm....Number 3 and 4 is very annoying.
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by cyprus000: 6:25pm On May 10, 2015
datguru:

This got me laughing... grin
gringrintongue
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by gambit10: 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
omowumee:
Hehehehehehe
u look gorgeous....where did u learn to look like that?....wow
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nickymezor(f): 6:26pm On May 10, 2015
I'm here to read comments...
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Chuks16(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
Borrussia:
Here are some other things men do to turn us
off with just one kiss:

1. Talking While Kissing

You’re on the sofa making out with a hot papi
and he begins to whisper sweet nothings in
your ear. That’s nice, you think.
But then he won’t stop. He yaps like a teenage
girl who’s looking for reassurance after a first
date. Every time he nibbles on your lower lip,
he asks, “do you like that?” He plants another
smooch and keeps mumbling. Shut up,
hombre! Just kiss me!
What a buzz kill.

2. Swallowing Your Mouth

What’s worse than talking incessantly while
kissing? A man that kisses you and wants to
swallow your entire face! All in one swoop, he
takes in your lips, tongue, nose and your…
chin?
This move is for the Hannibal Lecter of lovers.
More from Latina: 7 Of The Most Embarrassing Things That Can Happen During s*x

3. Slobbering like a Puppy

I love dogs, but I don’t allow them to lick me
and slobber all over my face. So why would I
want a man to do so? Listen, I get it: saliva is
par for the course when making out. But for
the love of God, swallow some of that spit and
keep your spit string to yourself cause it’s
landing all over me, man!

4. Licking

I dated this guy that liked to lick my lips while
we kissed. His licking felt amateurish. He
didn’t nibble or bite my lips just a little before
licking my bottom lip. He didn’t improvise
various kissing techniques. He licked my lips
like he was a kid eating a paleta.
In other words, not sexy at all!

5. Dead Lips

An overactive tongue is bad, but kissing
someone whose lips do not move at all takes
the cake.
When a man kisses you, you want to feel passion. As women, we want to feel desired by
the man that has caught our eye. Kissing dead
lips feels like you’re kissing someone who isn’t
that into you, or who’s dead? Crap!

http://www.gltrends.com/5-awful-kissing-mistakes-guys-make-completely-ruin-mood/

funny topic.

I am expecting to see topics like

Mistakes men make while sucking breast

Mistakes women do during b job action

Mistakes couples do when bathing etc...
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by okiezman(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
wetin dey make u laff

I don't even know LoL
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by GodwinTobi(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
IS KISSING AN ENGLISH WORD....?
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by mirabel001(f): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
Op ar u a gay? U ar a guy and u ar sayin u dated a guy?...hmmm abi na copy and paste u do
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Dhavids(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2015
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Speakdatruth: 6:31pm On May 10, 2015
rubbish
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 10, 2015
omowumee:
Hehehehehehe
baby I love ur boobs

and u r so beautiful
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Mbkite(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2015
Front page has gone bad!
Mr. Seun, please hold meeting with your group concerning what should and shouldn't appear on the front page. Thanks
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 10, 2015
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
6. Some even transfer their saliva into your mouth..!

Ayanma.! What a bad kisser!
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by cyprus000: 6:48pm On May 10, 2015
madridfc:
LMAO! Voting asap cheesy
grincheesy
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 10, 2015
hahahaha

Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Eniqurl(f): 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
Tell them oh... dem bad kisser
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by aumeehn: 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
Any guy who does 2 and 3 is a learner..#fact#

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
omo i swear i need Change grin
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by Bowaley17(m): 7:09pm On May 10, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by cyprus000: 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
aumeehn:
omo i swear i need Change grin
grintonguecheesy
Re: 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood by boxypane(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Kissing is Cool! But awful wif d wrong person. Don't lick me face coz I aint cream.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.