Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102254 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2015
And children of anger took it to the united nation... Clueless silly betrayal... Been on this useless project for more than half a century... Shameless sore losers... I hate and dislike the Igbos for this useless past time.

Quote me and die young!

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 11:37am On May 11, 2015
brownlord:
Today you want biafra tomorrow you cry of been marginalized and your region need to produce the president.

Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind because of my ibo girl friend.

But seriously, Igbos need to sitdown and decide on what they want.

Not scream biafra when it's convenient for you only to shout marginalization tomorrow.

Reasons i said, it's possible for a Cameroonian to be president of Nigeria than an igbo man. #fact

Meanwhile 1914 was a fraud and that bastarrd, foolish, useless and criminal son of Lugard will know no peace in hell fire.

[/b]
COVER UR FACE IN SHAME!

Like play, like play the process for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria has started, everybody thought it will be war and boko haram, no it will be legitimate and instructed by the people who had earlier predicted the break up, through the UN.

Let us see if all the hate will stop once everybody stay their own.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by CaptainJune: 11:37am On May 11, 2015
Now what is in this piece of news that sends the Yorubas into bouts of sneezes and coughs and laboured breathing?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ProfyJay(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Add sauce to make this story sweeter.

Modified.
The end of Nigeria has come.
SE wants Biafra
SS wants Niger Delta.
SW wants anything their masters want. Maybe they will get Arewa-Oduduwa.

No human entity can divide this country...let that sink into your faculties

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Eshinwaju: 11:38am On May 11, 2015
noblezone:

We have some of our people in the SS.
Mind you bro, the Igbo man that led the "Igbo coup" which led to Biafran-Nigeria war was from the SS.

As much as we wont force anybody to answer Biafra, please dont stop those who want to answer!

I wish you well

ifeajuna was for one 9jeria...however like I said....I am also for Biafra.....let it come very very quickly... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2015
iidibaraya:
en UN cannot think of given u a Biafaran nation cos that will bring a lot of sabotage and lost of life to Nigerian citizen, mah hint here is that let us be one [b][/b]Nigeria and thing of moving her forward, they said war is ill wind that blow nobody any good- a word is enough for a wised if u are one then there u go shocked

We the Biafans have the freedom to seek our freedom from this slave camp you call a country.

If you think you will keep is in slavery, then you will be so disappointed.

13 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2015
ALL Hail Biafra It is getting closer Our God is great cool

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Asari Dokubo for president of Biafra.

Sai Asari! cheesy

If the people agree then so be it.

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2015
splashbaby:
And children of anger took it to the united nation... Clueless silly betrayal... Been on this useless project for more than half a century... Shameless sore losers... I hate and dislike the Igbos for this useless past time.

Quote me and die young!
Go hang yourself mate cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by omolami: 11:39am On May 11, 2015
I wish the igbos well in their pursuit of self determination. I support anything that will balkanise Nigeria bec of one region claiming born to rule. Very soon ND will go so lso Afenifere. In that case the born to rule can rule itself

17 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Airforce1(m): 11:39am On May 11, 2015
wow coooool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 11:40am On May 11, 2015
NO DOUBT IN PREPARATION FOR A REFERENDUM, JUST LIKE SCOTLAND OR UN RESOLUTION.

NOTE AFRICA UNION RECENTLY INVITED BIAFRA FOR TALKS AT THE AU TOO.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN BIAFRA HAS BEEN GIVEN RECOGNITION BY THE UN AND AU.

DAT IS A BIG MOVE. WE ARE THERE ALREADY.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by onlyson16(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2015
a new song to sing av come i am biafran,proud to be a biafran biafra we know biafra we go . Onlyson biafra, inshot biafra biafra biafra biafra biafra we go

7 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 11:41am On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You think there are no resources in the north and southwest? Hehehehe. Anyway, I blame the govt for not focusing on them.
Besides oil belongs to the SS but you can go together. Bye bye. Enjoy your biafra gringrin
We are the South South, and if at all Nigeria divides today we'll join Biafrans!

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by stevoski059(m): 11:42am On May 11, 2015
Allee90:
We the Almajiris in the north wish to congratulate all igbos on this development. Igbos shuld work hard om this because as far Nigeria is concern, an average northerner will NEVER an igbo man as the president of Nigeria. Long live the biafran republic of fraudsters, armed robbers, prostitution, drug pushers, kidnappers etc etc etc
you are a wasted sparmatozoa

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by teufelein(f): 11:42am On May 11, 2015
finniblinks:
zoological republc of Nigeria.
Inhabitants:Monkeys and Baboons.
Comment:where nothing works.

...how can something work; you've the [size=13pt]yorobbers, awusas and the worst of it all, the foolanis -wannabe rulers of the Zoo aka Nigeria.[/size]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by rummmy: 11:42am On May 11, 2015
afuye:
This dream of biafrans is a mirage !

MEANWHILE VOTE MILABY FOR MISS NAIRALAND
I bet u no biafran will eva vote for her bc of that ur intro words.......PLS DON'T VOTE 4 HER

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by CSTR2: 11:42am On May 11, 2015
Great move indeed.
Looks like some people have begun to think with their heads .
God bless biafrans .
With probably the highest technologically savvy and commerce oriented homogenous nation in sub-saharan africa.
What is there not to be optimistic about?
I mean these guys built tanks in the 60s when Nigeria still imports RPGs in 2015.!!
I see a truely great african nation in the offing.
Ojukwu would have made a fine first president.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nwafuluozoh: 11:43am On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.
God forbid bad thing. Taaaaa. Throway spit abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by MrBully: 11:44am On May 11, 2015
The problem is that some silly Igbos will still want to stick to the Yoruba states where they're hated

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2015
OH Chukwu Abiama,Chukwu okike we worship you always we always remember what you have done for your children You are the most high cool

9 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by asshunter(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2015
Editted

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by afuye(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2015
You have started another round of ethnic divided, Mr TANoid
rummmy:
I bet u no biafran will eva vote for her bc of that ur intro words.......PLS DON'T VOTE 4 HER

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by 9jatatafo(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2015
If it happens that BIAFRA is carved out of this fraudulent country called Nigeria then good or else we continue living in falsehood.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:46am On May 11, 2015
cheruv:
they should ensure that the 187 local governments that make up the Lower Niger Federation are given a seat in the UN,just like the Vatikan.

common shut up, lower Niger Ni, tank God my state nor dey d map I 4 shop una raw, I leave d rest to d Bayelsa , rivers to speak 4 there people, Thiefs, D fear of Delta state is d beginig of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by livinbygrace: 11:46am On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.

Nonsense from the pit of hell!!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by mikhe2(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2015
All na wash..... Naija nr dy divide

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by splashbaby(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2015
ak47mann:
Go hang yourself mate cool
Bas.tard I told you never to quote me... Are fucckng deaf!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by asshunter(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2015
Editted

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xmich(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2015
GenBuhari:
America's Project Break Up Nigeria is on track.

Igbos are not clamouring for Biafra, yet UN (America) are promoting the idea of Biafra to give them an excuse to break up Nigeria.

What can you do to scuttle their plans?

Are you for real or you just wakeup from sleep
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by gentlelarry(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2015
Trailblazer1:
The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

My Biafra,

The land of my birth,
The land of my dreams,
The land of the rising sun,
The land of endless possibilities,
The land of the brave and courageous,
The land of people who fear neither gods nor men,

Arise o Biafra!
Arise o giant
Arise and take your place among the comity of nations.
Arise above hatred and intimidation,
Arise as a lion and let terror fill all those that surround you.

You have always been a TrailBlazer
terror abi... Na mumu all of una be... Biafra ko banga ni... U wey u dey sing se u fit carry gun.... Dubious thief ibo, so unfaithful pple, I can imagine how d nation we be... Chai... Igbo pple can lie? I fear una... Really want you pple to go

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by UfuosLaLa: 11:48am On May 11, 2015
Wow! This na serious Mata o. But i hope the Ijaws, Efik/Ibibio and others within the proposed Biafra are adequately carried along? If you want to succeed as a sovereign Nation u must avoid the misdeeds that have been characteristic of Nigeria since inception. Goodluck to Biafra.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.