Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102256 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
I am Edo and I am 150% Pro Biafra.
The Land Of The Rising Sun.
Lower Niger Becons.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You think there are no resources in the north and southwest? Hehehehe. Anyway, I blame the govt for not focusing on them.
Besides oil belongs to the SS but you can go together. Bye bye. Enjoy your biafra gringrin
i am an igbo but not an outright supporter of the Biafran movement but what i wanted to correct is your statement. Southeast also have oil in commercial quantity, Imo, Abia and recently Anambra are oil producing states.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by undisputedgbola(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2015
Inkman:

Thirded grin
Fourded
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
chidyhels:
I hope no one listens to them.
I love the diversity in Nigeria, I love variety. I don't want unnecessary protocols to travel about.

Biafra should sleep for christ sake
My investment in jos and Abuja nko
if you have investment in jos some other people has in America, Canada. ...around the world. ..
so yours is better and closer

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Built2last: 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
afuye:
This dream of biafrans is a mirage ! I believe in national unity..

[size=16pt]IF you believe in ONE NIGERIA hit like[/size]

MEANWHILE VOTE MILABY FOR MISS NAIRALAND

Madam you would have focused on your campaign than meddle in this tricky issue.

You want one Nigeria, Igbos want to go. Why do you want to keep them. You are simply painting a picture that you cant do without them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

Mouth too much! Biafra is closer to actualisation today than ever before.

U dont need to fight us, na your brothers from your tribe, that will want to join Biafra u go fight fool!

Yorubas are not welcomed. likewise the north, with exception of the idomas and igalas.

lolz Urhobo man join Biafra ?, or Itsikiri, guy u re a dummy, shaii, I don't wanna speak 4 d edos, ijaw and d rest ,, bt u can ask any if dey re Biafra and see there reply. ,,,, bros 4 warri u nor try am Carey Biafra flag, we go burn u burn ur flag, fool,,, na force ?, today it will b Lower Niger, tomorrow Biafra , Next tomorrow SE/SS una nor dey tire ?.... we don't boast as stupid Yoruba , bt try us, touch any of our land and see d outcome

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:14pm On May 11, 2015
binarymachine:

i am an igbo but not an outright supporter of the Biafran movement but what i wanted to correct is your statement. Southeast also have oil in commercial quantity, Imo, Abia and recently Anambra are oil producing states.

ANIOMA DELTA STATE,ALSO HAS OIL IN COMMERCIALL QUANTITY. IGBOS ARE BLESSED

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wiseoneking: 12:14pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

U re nt from SS fool, u re Igbo, stop speaking 4 us, u dey ni, even if u re from SS u re from Igbo related tribe, stop speaking 4 us, Fool,,,, parasites Igbo wanna claim,,,, I jst sit my house dey clean my gun,
Who do you mean by us. Be bold enough to mention exactly your state/tribe and LGA. You are very angry and pained by the voice of your write up. Dont worry, referendun will all take place for the parts of Biafra that will want to join or go for Naija. To me the only part of the old biafra that i dont see as part of biafra are the Binis. They are the only place that will decide for Biafra new freedom or Naija bondage. It is a free world. But rest assured that SE, akwa ibom/ bayelsa/rivers/ delta/cross river are the indeginous people of Biafraland

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by chibecanglobal(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2015
Inkman:

Yes oo.. Some people never seem to learn from other people's experience in similar situations..

Look at the world youngest country, South Sudan for instance, they've been at war with themselves since they seceded..

But sudan has been growing from strength to strength
Sudan has bn growing since secession of South Sudan?
Who sold you that white lie?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:15pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz Urhobo man join Biafra ?, or Itsikiri, guy u re a dummy, shaii, I don't wanna speak 4 d edos, ijaw and d rest ,, bt u can ask any if dey re Biafra and see there reply. ,,,, bros 4 warri u nor try am Carey Biafra flag, we go burn u burn ur flag, fool,,, na force ?, today it will b Lower Niger, tomorrow Biafra , Next tomorrow SE/SS una nor dey tire ?.... we don't boast as stupid Yoruba , bt try us, touch any of our land and see d outcome

OK, go sleep, nobody is forcing anybody to join, get out of our thread. UN matter is based on consent.

We are not Nigerians and seek self determination as BIAFRANS.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Abayhormy(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2015
MrBully:

We're the South South and if Nigeria divides today, we'll go with the Biafrans
You better speak for yourself and stop carrying out unnecessary propaganda.
STOP pretending to be from Niger Delta.
Stop trying to colonize the Niger-Delta. If you truly believe in self actualization, go as Igbos only.
Don't do longer throat into other people(Non-Igbos) resources.
The same thing you are complaining Hausas are doing to you is the same thing you want to do to Niger-Delta people. That's selfishness.
Good-luck to biafra.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2015
chidyhels:
I love the diversity in Nigeria, I love variety. I don't want unnecessary protocols to travel about.

Nothing will happen to your investment my dear i have investment outside nigeria too your investment will not be touch by anyone or u better sell it cool

8 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
Who do you mean by us. Be bold enough to mention exactly your state/tribe and LGA. You are very angry and pained by the voice of your write up. Dont worry, referendun will all take place for the parts of Biafra that will want to join or go for Naija. To me the only part of the old biafra that i dont see as part of biafra are the Binis. They are the only place that will decide for Biafra new freedom or Naija bondage. It is a free world. But rest assured that SE, akwa ibom/ bayelsa/rivers/ delta/cross river are the indeginous people of Biafraland

1st Am an Urhobo boy , From Warri, Lol u lie bro, Delta won't b part of tat dream , na force ?.... In warri u don't dare shout Biafra, we go burn u burn ur flag, I can't speak 4 d Edo and d rest, bt my state no go area u can av anioma if u which, expecting some1 from SS to quote me nt 1 selfish Igbo man tat haven't been to SS claiming were e land nor reach..

IGBO people sha,,, abeg any delta state (non Igbo) person here, abeg help me correct this mugu

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by fx45(m): 12:22pm On May 11, 2015
superstar1:

The world capitals of land of dirt are the twin cesspits and slums of Aba and Onitsha.

Where are they located, flat.head bantu pygmy?
Aba and Onitsha are way cleaner than Lagos... That place stinks! Aba doesnt... Lagos is a very filthy environment not conducive enough for human habitation....

10 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Inkman(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Sudan has bn growing since secession of South Sudan?
Who sold you that white lie?

Infact sudan is regarded as on of the fastest growing cities in the world

www.nytimes.com/../08sudan.html
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

OK, go sleep, nobody is forcing anybody to join, get out of our thread. UN matter is based on consent.

We are not Nigerians and seek self determination as BIAFRANS.

wow tanks, never attach Delta again, abeg, u can av anioma if u like bt taking d whole Delta, lolz, guy wake up,

IGBO people sha,, na 4 only Nairaland IgBo go dey claim SS as if na dem get am, lolz na wa
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:24pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

1st Am an Urhobo boy , From Warri, Lol u lie bro, Delta won't b part of tat dream , na force ?.... In warri u don't dare shout Biafra, we go burn u burn ur flag, I can't speak 4 d Edo and d rest, bt my state no go area u can av anioma if u which, expecting some1 from SS to quote me nt 1 selfish Igbo man tat haven't been to SS claiming were e land nor reach..

IGBO people sha,,, abeg any delta state (non Igbo) person here, abeg help me correct this mugu

I think u are a yoruba nuisance, keep wasting your time.

Yoruba are known noise makers and u exhibit that character trait.

Does it hurt u that Biafrans exclude u? We dont want a country with u.

We dont want to share a nationality with u.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by CaptainJune: 12:24pm On May 11, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Why cant you leave the west out of this,

the same thing ojukwu did, saying he was banking the survive of his war on the west pulling at and at other hand marching into western territory.
I did not quote the west to ridicule them. My time is too precious to engage in trifles especially when I stand to gain nothing. Reread my post. I made a statement of fact bordering on the possibility of disintegration, a fact you've always known but refuse to admit.

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by zizytd(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2015
This biafra we ibos want, I don't c d reasons we will even what it, will our lives be better? We ibos our major problem is greed, we don't want to c another person better than us, it will come to a time that a father won't want his son to be better than him, till will solve dis problem, I don't think biafra is achievable.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wiseoneking: 12:26pm On May 11, 2015
link2jude:
I keep asking; what's the big deal letting these Igbos go their way sef

The only reason I see is that they occupy Nigerian land but that not withstanding, they have always existed before Nigeria came into existence. Please let us allow these Igbos go their separate way, Nigeria shall survive without them.
My bro, you are still a small boy. You may not understand why they wont allow these igbo to go but the elders of the north/west knows that truely they cant do without this igbos. I too wonder. They are hated all over the place in nigeria yet nigerians are unwilling to let them go. There is something about the igbos the rest of nigerians are hidding from them. Is it that nigeria cannot survive without them. I am begining to think so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by ak47mann(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2015
OgagaMic:

Biafra is not dragging any group with them,and apart from anioma igbos delta state was never included in original Biafran map. cool

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
B69U:

I think u are a yoruba nuisance, keep wasting your time.

Yoruba are known noise makers and u exhibit that character trait.

Does it hurt u that Biafrans exclude u? We dont want a country with u.

We dont want to share a nationality with u.

lolz, am nw a Yoruba boy, lolz,,, Gbenugey, Eweee!!!...

Stop claiming delta state u can av d rest of SS bt leave my state 4 me,, Is tat too hard 4 u ?

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by 2kris(m): 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
1stola:

Shut da fùck up!
Silly jobless dumbfùck.
Biafra is a joke. Even the coward Ojukwu knew that.
if ojukwu is a coward ur mother did not knw who inpregnated her...cuz she be olosho...or maybe na pple wey dey construct road giv ur mama bellecheesy

7 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by NewNigeriaMind: 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
CaptainJune:
I did not quote the west to ridicule them. My time is too precious to engage in trifles especially when I stand to gain nothing. Reread my post. I made a statement of fact bordering on the possibility of disintegration, a fact you've always known but refuse to admit.

If anything the east will not spear head the disintegration, from the way the elders from the east are acting. its business as usual
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 11, 2015
ak47mann:
Biafra is not dragging any group with them,and apart from anioma igbos delta state was never included in original Biafran map. cool

tanks, this is d type of people I wanted, nt some big fool.... U can av dem bro
... av u ever been to Delta state, do Delta people av interest in Biafra apart from anioma ?,,, some people here nor jst get sense,

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nwafuluozoh: 12:33pm On May 11, 2015
onatisi:
To be honest,I love the way this biafra guys are pursuing their goals and objectives .it is just a matter of time before they realize their goals . They may be given a micro nation status soon . Kudos to them,they are really trying.
My guy how far? E don tay o. @ topic, we are going o.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
chidyhels:

The businesses are investment regardless of whichever country they are rooted.

Shopright, MTN are south african businesses invested in Nigeria. etc

If anything, once Lower Niger launch, they will find their way home.

That is not even a problem. We will hand our properties to be administered by Estate agent.

Rent or Sale.

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by freeborn76(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
Igbos should just buzz off abeg! I wish the knew how expectant most of us are; I have to be checked a thousand times at airports because of Igbo druggies, 1.2 million 'Nigerians' are in foreign jails (95% of them Igbos) etc. Please let them just declare Biafra so they can buzz off for good. In fact, SS should join...good riddance... cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by 2kris(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2015
chidyhels:

which kind investment abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by nwafuluozoh: 12:37pm On May 11, 2015
1stola:

Shut da fùck up!
Silly jobless dumbfùck.
Biafra is a joke. Even the coward Ojukwu knew that.
Ezi Oshogbo, You are not talking to your father. Show respect!

5 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by wiseoneking: 12:38pm On May 11, 2015
omo17:

Gbam
i will not call u Almajiri because lt has become a world class derogatory word. We want the action of arewa and oduduwa not their hypocrtic congratulation. Once the duo agree and ask the igbos to go, we dont want you, we dont need to be going to the UN any more. Arewaoduduwa country is afraid and they never supported Biafra to go. U abused and call igbos all sorts of names, yet you refuse them to have their own country. But remember this "THERE WAS A COUNTRY".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by kido24(m): 12:39pm On May 11, 2015
I pray dat UN grant dem their request.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.