Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! (60236 Views)

Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List / PHOTO: SA Lists States That Helped Their Apartheid Fight - Nigeria Not Listed! / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by rabimlomo: 8:14am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:
I checked and checked the list and all I see are "failed states".

Aren't you PDPeegs/TANoids/Jonathanians ashamed that you compare Nigeria with all the countries here?

Please tell me which of them should in real sense compare to us?

EEdiots are here comparing Nigeria with war-ravaged countries, reclusive, very politically unstable and authoritarian countries of the world.

SHAME ON YOU JONATHANIANS!

Thank you oh!. It is really bad if we should compare ourselves with all those country. It is really, really a shame angry

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 12, 2015
francizy:

I believe Softysparky, Barcanister, Tit, Temitemi1, Mogidi, dearpreye, lyntiffany, Lala247, babyosisi, AnambraDota, IGBOnation, Truckpusher, OdenigboAroli, Sunnybobo3, ellechrystal, peppyluv02, IGBOSON1, HzRF, WombRaiders, ozoigbondu, major466, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen, khiaa, CaptainOjemba, etc. will all support you and Twaci tying the knot... smiley

I'm FULLY in support. I'm fully in support.

Twaci, you seem everywhere now. ....

Who art thou?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by tochstorm(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2015
u can't just rate tis country as corrupt. its just war torn country.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 8:37am On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

You can't read and are clearly ill informed.

Nigeria's problems are 'not unique'.

I have close friends and family in both Angola and Brazil, I know how things go there. Dos Santos is Abacha on steroids.

Oooh! Lmao! I can't read now? Ill informed about what? Nigerias problems are not unique? Yes, if you read my post you'd see I mentioned that, (who can't read now)? But its the scale at which these problems manifest that makes Nigeria stand out. I can come out now and shoot a person in front of one thousand people on camera and I am confident I'll get away with it, that is the sort of country we live in. But if truly you have relatives in the countries you mentioned, ask them the probability of getting away with stealing from a fish monger, just because a leader is relatively corrupt it doesn't mean the whole country is, but please tell me a single part of this whole country that is not corrupt.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 12, 2015
Israel5:
we steal, we are not corrupt. #bhaha

Lol! Is what the fucktarded tanoids would say.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by coolhayor: 8:53am On May 12, 2015
In these 'alleged more corrupt' nations, policemen must be going to citizen's homes to knock on dia door 4 daily contribution because if Nigeria wt dis corrupt policemen & politicians is not among d top 10, I wonder wt will be happening there.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by mustymatic(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
All credit to Goodluck Jonathan's proactive anticorruption strategy.
Why would President Jonathan ever think that his Aides and Ministers would be persecuted by the incoming Government? Is it that these Ministers and Aides have committed indictment offenses or he is simply afraid of his own shadows? A clear conscience, they say fears no accusation. If President Jonathan believes that his government has a clear conscience and operated with clear conscience and in accordance with the law , he needs not fear any persecution. It is however known that during Jonathan 's tenure, corruption went digital. His government became safe haven for criminals and persons of shaddy character. Some churches and Israelis got involved in arms deal, and so on and so forth. Government Agencies like NIMASA became conduit for large scale fraud.
Huge sums of our common Wealth was wasted to bribe electorate while some funds under NNPC developed wings and flew out of the treasury.
Should these massive corruption and thievery not be investigated.? Will such investigations amount to persecution? What of the dirty land deals and inflated contracts? Will the investigation of billions over budget send in name of pension only to be looted be persecution? What of massive corruption in the name of sector wide vote? Should Nigeria close their eyes to the massive corruption in respect of duty waiver? Should these also not be investigated? What of the senseless purchase of Aircrafts and used weapons? Should these also not be looked into? Our country under President Jonathan has been in a mess and requires thorough cleansing,
Will such cleansing amount to persecution? Should the incoming government sit on all the rot?
Common Mr President Jonathan, think more rational and stop running away from your shadow. It's only the eyes of childhood that fear a painted devil.
Your plea does not and will not attract sympathy from honest and patriotic Nigerians.
I totally agree with you that you will loose friends now, but the truth is that you never had true friends but FAIR WEATHER FRIENDS and bad Advisers. These category of friends vanish when things turn sour.
You had the opportunity to make true friends in your Party- the PDP but you destroyed it by using miscreants as your FOOT SOLDIERS to abuse and debase the founding Fathers.
We and many former Public office holders have experienced the LOSS of such friends as soon as we disengaged from public service, so you need not lament Mr Presido. Your wife will not divorce you o! She needs you as ex-President even though she contributed to your down fall by her over zealousness and greed
Happy retirement.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by abiolaoladipupo(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2015
they don't rate according to corruption ... they rate according to war going on there... cus most of this countries are not peaceful country... i could find out most of the countries here are Americans enemy.. its sure that it is rated by the American
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by mmsen: 9:49am On May 12, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Oooh! Lmao! I can't read now? Ill informed about what? Nigerias problems are not unique? Yes, if you read my post you'd see I mentioned that, (who can't read now)? But its the scale at which these problems manifest that makes Nigeria stand out. I can come out now and shoot a person in front of one thousand people on camera and I am confident I'll get away with it, that is the sort of country we live in. But if truly you have relatives in the countries you mentioned, ask them the probability of getting away with stealing from a fish monger, just because a leader is relatively corrupt it doesn't mean the whole country is, but please tell me a single part of this whole country that is not corrupt.

You know nothing about crime in Brazil if you truly believe that Nigeria has a crime problem by comparison.

Get some perspective.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=33650634
It is very clear to well informed and analytical minds that you guys are used to mediocrity and there is nothing anyone can do to help your course. You are used to the crumbs from your leaders in the midst of plenty hence you all campaigned to have us continue with the drunk from Otuoke who is despised locally and internationally for gross incompetence in fighting corruption.
The last thing I will tell you on corruption is to educate yourselves by checking on the countries that are ranked ahead of Nigeria (especially African countries as SA, Ghana, Seychelles, etc) and see how much improvement they have made over the years.
You're obviously not well exposed and informed enough to know what North Korea represents. I advise you read up on the country before you come here to embarrass yourself further.
Campaign is over but the attached is a good reminder for you all on what GEJ your demi-god represents to those that matter in the world.[/quote]

1)Who made you a judge over people's mental capacity?...Who told you that you're better?...I have told you severally that dogs that bite don't bark cheesy...little braggart....

2)Mediocre isn't good but if mediocrity is defined by passingshot stance here, then I rather wallow in it...you aren't as smart as you think bro...nemo iudex in sua causa cool

3)That man you call drunk man from Otuoke has achieved what NOBODY from your sober lineage has ever achieved... Don't you think that there's need for your imbecilic nincompoop family to start being drunk too that their condition may improve.....cheesy

4)I don't need to check any country as a reasonable and patriotic being. All I need to do is to check where I was before Jonathan administration and where I am now under Jonathan cheesy...Even the blind can see the difference. World non-political or nonpartisan agencies like the world watchdog on corruption; Transparency International has confirmed our joy that substantial progress has been made...A clear deviation from the past....

6)You keep telling people how unexposed and uninformed they are...Boy, listen. forget your e-billionaire status. 70% of those you term unexposed or uninformed; if you achieve half their achievement so far, you won't bark albeit madly here...or if due to your arrogance, you won't allow anyone talk on this forum...so park well...dogs that bite don't bark cheesy

7)You need serious sober reflection... Believe me, you won't grow beyond your hatred....good morning!!!

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=Whynotthetruth post=33655354][/quote]

Na so the thing pain you reach? cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's so obvious that you've been infested by your master's cluelessness and there is no way I can help you.

You may decide to follow him to Otuoke for continuation of baptism of mediocrity and gross incompetence. Na you sabi.

Done with you cry cry boy!

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2015
rabimlomo:

Thank you oh!. It is really bad if we should compare ourselves with all those country. It is really, really a shame angry

Sorry bro, you have no functional brains...Where were we before now...Let me help you now.

A child could not walk after 53years of his birth. All of sudden you see the man limping and walking with the aide of walking stick.

Instead of encouraging him to keep improving and praising God on his behalf. You're mocking him and asking him if his mates are not running and jumping around....That's the story of Nigeria with pathetic ingrates like you and passingshot...good morning!!!

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Bimpe29: 10:07am On May 12, 2015
I stand to be corrected if you feel my opinion on this is wrong. The list isn't objectively ranked without Nigeria in the top ten.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Na so the thing pain you reach? cheesy cheesy :
It's so obvious that you've been infested by your master's cluelessness and there is no way I can help you.
You may decide to follow him to Otuoke for continuation of baptism of mediocrity and gross incompetence. Na you sabi.
Done with you cry cry boy!
cool cool 8

cheesycheesy No wahala...we will see who's actually the pained man after all....

You're the one ranting allover this forum calling people names and insulting them...Is it not a sign of frustration grin

I do my thing happily here...And I will keep digging you hard enough grincheesy

How can a drowning man be telling me that he wants to help me?...cheesy...save yourself first boy

I am always here bro...let's continue doing it real and good....Don't runaway grincheesy

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Hero10001: 10:14am On May 12, 2015
Ti won ti ba won niyen.
Mostly moslem countries..
Anyways, i rep Naija for life, for better for worse, in plenty and scarcity, in Gej and Gmb, till death do us part.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry bro, you have no functional brains...Where were we before now...Let me help you now.

A child could not walk after 53years of his birth. All of sudden you see the man limping and walking with the aide of walking stick.

Instead of encouraging him to keep improving and praising God on his behalf. You're mocking him and asking him if his mates are not running and jumping around....That's the story of Nigeria with pathetic ingrates like you and passingshot...good morning!!!
Look at this small boy who just accused someone of insulting here:!
Whynotthetruth:

cheesycheesy No wahala...we will see who's actually the pained man after all....
You're the one ranting allover this forum calling people names and insulting them...Is it not a sign of frustration grin
I do my thing happily here...And I will keep digging you hard enough grincheesy
How can a drowning man be telling me that he wants to help me?...cheesy...save yourself first boy
I am always here bro...let's continue doing it real and good....Don't runaway grincheesy

What has the guy said that warrants the insult you've heaped on him?

Behind your veiled "happiness" is hidden unimaginable amount of frustration!

Your mediocrity level is better imagined and when coupled with the fact that you're mostly illogical in your submissions, one just have to pity you.

You are a typical example of an HYPOCRITE!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:21am On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Whynotthetruth and Miss Nairaland in the making (Twaci)..

You're very much invited... smiley

grincheesy But as I wake up this morning, I no come see the babe again... e no even drop good morning talk more of breakfast
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by ibietela2(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Mr. hired assassin, stop spewing rubbish here.

You will a waste of time, money and resources to who ever wants to kill you
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by dammieco(m): 10:37am On May 12, 2015
AdeniyiA:
No, they're insects names undecided
I thought as much :p
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by tabolaji: 10:37am On May 12, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I would love it if you can isolate a single part of that post that's "incorrect".

Exactly what's on ma mind. Not enough to say a comment is incorrect. Back it up with ur views so others can learn.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:

Look at this small boy who just accused someone of insulting here:!
What has the guy said that warrants the insult you've heaped on him?
Behind your veiled "happiness" is hidden unimaginable amount of frustration!
Your mediocrity level is better imagined and when coupled with the fact that you're mostly illogical in your submissions, one just have to pity you.
You are a typical example of an HYPOCRITE!

Illogical beings are persons like passingshot, who have their homes on fire but left it and ran to the king's palace to put out the fire on just his kitchen...

Uninformed and unreasonable beings are people like passingshot, who see nothing wrong in their states and regions being in debts with no substantial means of repayment but feel their country that has means of repayment should not owe...

Pathetic and frustrated souls are people like passingshot who are angry that Nigeria did NOT make the list of ten most corrupt countries in the world...

Ignorant and unexposed people are people like passingshot who feel that APC data on corruption index is more appropriate than that of Transparency International...

Illogicality is when people like passingshot who are schizophrenic refuse to be readjusted into the society of sane men...

Dogs that bite don't bark bro...grincheesy ....u need a panel beater and I MUST beat you to shape gringrin

As for that poster; Anyone who insults my president directly or indirectly deserves my insult in equal proportion as that he dished out...Hence, APC and buhari will receive as much support and patience as they gave to Jonathan...as much insult as they did too...that's equity and justice cum law of karma in action cheesygrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by PassingShot(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Illogical beings are persons like passingshot, who have their homes on fire but left it and ran to the king's palace to put out the fire on just his kitchen...

Uninformed and unreasonable beings are people like passingshot, who see nothing wrong in their states and regions being in debts with no substantial means of repayment but feel their country that has means of repayment should not owe...

Pathetic and frustrated souls are people like passingshot who are angry that Nigeria did NOT make the list of ten most corrupt countries in the world...

Ignorant and unexposed people are people like passingshot who feel that APC data on corruption index is more appropriate than that of Transparency International...

Illogicality is when people like passingshot who are schizophrenic refuse to be readjusted into the society of sane men...

Dogs that bite don't bark bro...grincheesy ....u need a panel beater and I MUST beat you to shape gringrin

As for that poster; Anyone who insults my president directly or indirectly deserves my insult in equal proportion as that he dished out...Hence, APC and buhari will receive as much support and patience as they gave to Jonathan...as much insult as they did too...that's equity and justice cum law of karma in action cheesygrin
[/s]

I am now on Jegamicin cool
. You can continue your Orubebeism. After all, he is your "uncle". grin grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:49am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

. You can continue your Orubebeism. After all, he is your "uncle". grin grin grin grin

E dey pain you bro gringringringringrin ...I must beat you to shape here...gringrin...let me check if I am following you sef so that I will have you under my a..s always cheesy e-billionaire aka church rat alias Babaonechancebingo tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

(back from your profile check...and I am following you now)
Wow..so you're from the religion of peace grincheesygrin No wonder!!! Your frustration, hatred, and bigotry are all falling to shape and making more sense now tongue...Have you gotten invitation to come minister in Libya or Syria or Iraqbecause I noticed Jonathan has given your people quit notice gringringringringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Appleyard(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
Dis is fake news abeg!

Is fake the only word you could use for this garbage?

It should interest you to note that this witchaunting List is the brain-child of the CIA, and it mostly conprises of Nations who have, in one way or the other, resisted the Satanic quest of the US to interfer in and dominate their domestic affairs and their economies viz their notoriously greedy Multi-National Coporations.

And Where they failed in achieving their devilish aims and objectives, they create false flag scenarios, psyop the unsuspecting and zombified populace to get the needed motivation, and then invade, bomb and rape their hapless victims.

And where immediate rape is not possible or the opposition is strong, then they resort to political and economic witchhaunt through the deeply controlled Main Stream Media, or outright coup cum ''colour revolution,'' the HALLMARK of the CIA.

If all these aforementioned countries are corrupt, then the US, by virtue of its Multi-Nationals activities world wide, should be the NUMBER ONE ON THE LIST!

Rubbish!

Nigeria didnt make this one because, THEIR MISSION HERE WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL!

No thanks to a Cluesless regime headed by a clueless water side man called JONATHAN.

Thank God he is going back to the creeks!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by CountDracula(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2015
Appleyard:

Is fake the only word you could use for this garbage?

It should interest you to note that this witchaunting List is the brain-child of the CIA, and it mostly conprises of Nations who have, in one way or the other, resisted the Satanic quest of the US to interfer in and dominate their domestic affairs and their economies viz their notoriously greedy Multi-National Coporations.

And Where they failed in achieving their devilish aims and objectives, they create false flag scenarios, psyop the unsuspecting and zombified populace to get the needed motivation, and then invade, bomb and rape their hapless victims.

And where immediate rape is not possible or the opposition is strong, then they resort to political and economic witchhaunt through the deeply controlled Main Stream Media, or outright coup cum ''colour revolution,'' the HALLMARK of the CIA.

If all these aforementioned countries are corrupt, then the US, by virtue of its Multi-Nationals activities world wide, should be the NUMBER ONE ON THE LIST!

Rubbish!

Nigeria didnt make this one because, THEIR MISSION HERE WAS VERY SUCCESSFUL!

No thanks to a Cluesless regime headed by a clueless water side man called JONATHAN.

Thank God he is going back to the creeks!
Hmmm... Bt calm down naw, dnt let d man's cluelessness give u high bp
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

You know nothing about crime in Brazil if you truly believe that Nigeria has a crime problem.

Get some perspective.

Organised crime in brasil is a problem and that's because they are...organised. But what do you think is starting to happen in this country? And trust me, once we start to have organised crime mobs ion Nigeria we will not be able to control them thwy way this country is set and it seems that's where were headed if you read the news. You're the one who needs perspective and a lesson on crime and corruption because clearly you don't know what you're saying.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by mmsen: 11:12am On May 12, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Organised crime in brasil is a problem and that's because they are...organised. But what do you think is starting to happen in this country? And trust me, once we start to have organised crime mobs ion Nigeria we will not be able to control them thwy way this country is set and it seems that's where were headed if you read the news. You're the one who needs perspective and a lesson on crime and corruption because clearly you don't know what you're saying.

Organized or not (and there is a lot of senseless violence there) you are more likely to be murdered or robbed in Brasil than in Nigeria.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 11:12am On May 12, 2015
tabolaji:

Exactly what's on ma mind. Not enough to say a comment is incorrect. Back it up with ur views so others can learn.

Yeah! Apparently the bloke is just making excuses because he thinks I'm attacking his boyfriend GEJ. That's their problem! They let their feelings cloud their judgement in every decision they make or opinion they voice.
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by biggybanty7(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2015
Mbkite:

GEJ did his best, which may not be enough.
na nairaland list abeg
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by muktar10(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2015
Mbkite:

But why this hate on a man who has given his best?
His best Not good enough!
Re: The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! by Nobody: 11:31am On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

Organized or not (and there is a lot of senseless violence there) you are more likely to be murdered or robbed in Brasil than in Nigeria.

But in a good number of such cases of "senseless violence", the culprits do get punished do they not? Like I said, corruption is not measured by frequency of crime but by the efficiency or rather inefficiency of the justice system to pass proper judemegnt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.