Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning (14987 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2015
RapLawd:

in as much as his gestures sucks, I don't support him to produce any evidence cus that will surely earn him a ban or lost of moniker,... and don't you think he might be saying some facts, maybe through experience or what he's witnessed...

Their might be a conspiracy going towards this Miss NL which you yourself might not be aware of... remember there're enemies within!!!

don't just dismiss his allegations just cus you don't believe it or out of no proof...

#MyShillings
He's totally free to expose whomever.

He should stop accusing me of what's not my doing.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by funlord(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2015
grin this is what happens when you give a bunch of petty, partial and unobjective women power in the name of being MODS! They become power drunk, just like our oil minister! Crap!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
Sighs ......
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 4:31pm On May 12, 2015
KcMark:

THESONOFMARK STILL REMAINS UNFAZEDsmiley.

MARVELOUS0000/CYPRUS0000: Just like I tell people, like yourself, who are amazed(?) by my , well, non-stereotypic command of the Anglo lingua, I invested in myself. It's called 'SELF-DEVELOPMENT'.
While you spent you childhood and early teenage years bathing yourself with mud and chasing flies, people like myself, fuelled by bibliophilia and curiosity, kept perusing lexicographs and other documents of knowledge...and now that invested time is paying off. Ironically, someone here asked me to post a VN (to prove this)...and I did.
Wole Soyinka and Obasanjo both attended Baptist Boys' High School but they turned out differently, literary-wise. You know why? One chose to develop himself. Learning something, aren't you? wink
Keep whining about my superior command of the English language over yours while I continually floor ýou in any e-duel with my typo-eloquence. While at it work on your spellings though...and the hogwash you spelt out in your signature displaywink. No need to thank me; if I don't school you, who will?smiley

JOSEPH1832, MALONEPHILL, RONALD4LIF, DHARAY99, MIZMYCOLI, RAPLAWD, KRADLEBER;
I read your comments (and saw your mention notifications).
When a whistleblower proves stubborn and insists on revealing hitherto closely guarded secrets, I suppose the easiest way to stop or cease the revelation(s) is by silencing him or her, right? How convenientsmiley. Replay that scenario here.

So my THESONOFMARK moniker was banned by 10.02AM just for revealing 'things'.
Just like I predicted in my second comment ON THIS THREAD that the 'judges' would get the mods to ban my account to stop my revelations, they actual did. Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? Yeah, that first thoughtwink.

Here's the thing; In their frenzied craze to 'deal' with THESONOFMARK, they proved his assertions right by attempting to stifle his free speech...and JUST FOR REVEALING THE INGRAINED CONSPIRACY.
Do you play chess? There's one king...and this time you weren't the one, Dygeasycheesy.
Thanks for proving me right, dude. Welcome to my world of superior witssmiley.

Kaycee, the¿2i thorn-in-your-hypocritic-flesh son of Markwink.
[/b]
You think too highly of yourself. cheesy cheesy

Of all things to actually concern and busy myself with, you, a Nairaland username is what I'll go about making sure they get banned? Laughable.

I'm jobless enough organizing this contest but to witch-hunt you? It's not that bad. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Noted!.

Why do you open threads bashing females?. Lmao!.
That was in the past cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Well I doubt it. Usually when you're issued a ban they state the moderator who issued that ban and the rule you broke.

Funny thing is the reason he gave for his ban was that he made a comment on this thread. If that is his offense then we all should be issued ban.

I'm actually daring any mod to negate my claims that THESONOFMARK was banned for making comments on this thread.

I know I am being profiled. One of the mods once told me that I am too opinionated. Juxtapose that with my recent ban. I still stand by my earlier stance though.

I just did my job as a whistleblower. The hypocrisy was becoming nauseating. Ofcourse those asslickers would try to engage me. Howelse do you expect them to score brownie points from their e-masters and e-mistresses?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
He's totally free to expose whomever.

He should stop accusing me of what's not my doing.
Perhaps you misunderstood him. If I remember correctly, you too was issued a ban in the last Miss Nairaland contest, reasons giving was that you insulted a mod. You can see that you and him are on the same page.

And just so you know. If you want to validate this contest and make it free and fair, and different from the others, then you shouldn't just make the contest "majority carry the vote". There should be reward for excellence and intelligence because bro let's face, many of this girls here are outrightly dumb. Whoever emerged miss Nairaland should not just be because the person has the biggest votes, It should be because the person has brains!!!.

Also I would even want you to state in categorically that any moniker that is created from Jan 1 to this very day isn't eligible to vote, why? Because we know many people have the habit of creating monikers just for this contest, even a moniker here said it openly that whoever he supports always wins!. You'll wonder who made him God or Lord Temple that he has such audacity to make such proclamation if not that he has many moniker at his disposal.

So bro, the ball is in your court!!.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 12, 2015
wristwatch:
Sighs ......

Same here!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
KcMark:

I'm actually daring any mod to negate my claims that THESONOFMARK was banned for making comments on this thread.

I know I am being profiled. One of the mods once told me that I am too opinionated. Juxtapose that with my recent ban. I still stand by my earlier stance though.

I just did my job as a whistleblower. The hypocrisy was becoming nauseating. Ofcourse those asslickers would try to engage me. Howelse do you expect them to score brownie points from their e-masters and e-mistresses?cheesy

I was told the same thing. But who cares. Everybody has mouth. Some choose to make a mack in this world with their mouths, others choose to boot lick and a$s kiss with it. "To each his own".

All I know is with time, the asslickers and bootkissers will know that the asses and boots they kiss is not worth it at all!!!.

So let them be. I always tell people. Nairaland is like the Matrix. There's another, the real world and its effects by far surpasses that of Nairaland!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
That was in the past cheesy
now, what do you do? grin do you . . . mash females

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr7c6bz9QS1ql81jx.gif
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by agarawu23(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

this same issue I complained about 2days ago. sad

some monikers here want ppl to worship them but I refused to worship my fellow human undecided

I was banned for 2 days then for an offense I didn't committed, You guys can't just place ban on users anyhow cos you have the power.

Though I am not in support of being rude or disrespectful to any of the mods but we should just understand the fact that opinions is free here on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:
Perhaps you misunderstood him. If I remember correctly, you too was issued a ban in the last Miss Nairaland contest, reasons giving was that you insulted a mod. You can see that you and him are on the same page.

And just so you know. If you want to validate this contest and make it free and fair, and different from the others, then you shouldn't just make the contest "majority carry the vote". There should be reward for excellence and intelligence because bro let's face, many of this girls here are outrightly dumb. Whoever emerged miss Nairaland should not just be because the person has the biggest votes, It should be because the person has brains!!!.

Also I would even want you to state in categorically that any moniker that is created from Jan 1 to this very day isn't eligible to vote, why? Because we know many people have the habit of creating monikers just for this contest, even a moniker here said it openly that whoever he supports always wins!. You'll wonder who made him God or Lord Temple that he has such audacity to make such proclamation if not that he has many moniker at his disposal.

So bro, the ball is in your court!!.
I'm glad you remember the emboldened.

I'm just confused why people confuse being an Organizer/Judge of The Miss Nairaland Contest with being being a Moderator of this forum. If anybody gets banned on the any of the contest threads, its not my doing or any of the judges' so cut us some slack and mail the mods appropriately. We have a lot on our plate than all these unnecessary assertions and accusations.

We all of the time DO NOT have any hand in the banning of monikers except extremely necessary and in this case, Thesonofmark was unable to get us to make that move. I didn't even click on the report button.

Nice point @the rule suggestion. That's also something we're working on. Every username have the freedom right now but once voting starts, conditions for Invalidating of votes will be posted.

And about brains, we could have incorporated a test of their brains and intelligence but no matter who we invite to judge, there's a 99% chance that those judges would be accused of bias or incompetence or both. See what we're being labeled as before the contest, imagine what might happen when the table starts turning for and against the contestants. Lupey and Miracy won due to no factor other than the questions and answers in the finals so we're sticking to that. Strictly votes and then questions and answers in the finals. .

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 5:00pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
ROTFLMAO OO

LMCAO

cheesy

grin

But hey!
HE's not a retard, he's just back-wardedgrin

cheesy

Lol ... Glad you saw the joke in it..
Now I need your help please.. Are you a moderator in any section on this forum.. I think you are but I'm not sure. Are you?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by MizMyColi(f): 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

Lol ... Glad you saw the joke in it..
Now I need your help please.. Are you a moderator in any section on this forum.. I think you are but I'm not sure. Are you?

No, why?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by mirexxx(f): 5:08pm On May 12, 2015
hehehe! what's going on here gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 5:19pm On May 12, 2015
joseph1832:

There should be reward for excellence and intelligence because bro let's face, many of this girls here are outrightly dumb. Whoever emerged miss Nairaland should not just be because the person has the biggest votes, It should be because the person has brains!!!.

And who told you Beauty Pageants is about who has largest brain or Intelligence quotient?
Is this ' Who wants to be a millionaire'?
That point is absolutely null and void.

and because some random bloke said whichever party he supports is bound to win doesn't automatically translate to him possessing multiple monikers.
That's paranoia speaking.
Its simply called "Braggadocio" and its a normalcy and the predominant theme in campaigns.
Manny Pacquiano bragged to the Media that he was gonna beat Money like a baby.does that mean he had bribed the judges before hand? .besides, did he eventually beat May?

People on the internet would fight and make a fuss out of practically everything, even fight with a gorilla in a phone Booth.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 12, 2015
Thesonofmark/kcmark, check your mail. Please endeavor to drop your accusations for the time being, the losers might use it as a form of complaints when the result is out, causing unnecessary kerfuffle.

Cheers cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
The banning of TheSonOfMark is unjustifiable and should be reversed. Peoples opinion should not be silenced or gagged under any guise. This was same manner dark rebel was banned for questioning a certain supermod.

Too much authoritarianism in this forum and it's really not healthy for the long term survival of this platform. We're in a democracy and even as pedestrian as his allegations seems to be, silencing him isn't the right path to address his assertions. The really is no need to get emotional.

hahahahahahahahaha

Human right activist.

*In Oby Ezekwesili's voice*

Where is his EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE? ? cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 5:24pm On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

No, why?

A Moderator wickedly deactivated my account because i asked him series of harmless questions on an interview thread meant for queries and questions ..
You have some powers here cos I see you are kinda popular. Can you draw S.eun's attention to it. I tagged him before but got no reply
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by kradleber: 5:26pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
The banning of TheSonOfMark is unjustifiable and should be reversed. Peoples opinion should not be silenced or gagged under any guise. This was same manner dark rebel was banned for questioning a certain supermod.

Too much authoritarianism in this forum and it's really not healthy for the long term survival of this platform. We're in a democracy and even as pedestrian as his allegations seems to be, silencing him isn't the right path to address his assertions. The really is no need to get emotional.

My account wasn't just banned bro. It was deactivated by the Adolph Hitler Super Mod…
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

A Moderator wickedly deactivated my account because i asked him series of harmless questions on an interview thread meant for queries and questions ..
You have some powers here cos I see you are kinda popular. Can you draw S.eun's attention to it. I tagged him before but got no reply
Sharwama, your account had been deactivated shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by ronald4lif(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahahahaha

Human right activist.

*In Oby Ezekwesili's voice*

Where is his EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE? ? cheesy cheesy

Lol! No substantiation have been supplied yet apart from oratory corroborations. Though pedestrian and unsubstantial as it appears to be the powerful mods should apply tolerance.

Anne Welsh busting out is an empirical evidence and should suffice to shame ObyEzeks.
cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

And who told you Beauty Pageants is about who has largest brain or Intelligence quotient?
Is this ' Who wants to be a millionaire'?
That point is absolutely null and void.

and because some random bloke said whichever party he supports is bound to win doesn't automatically translate to him possessing multiple monikers.
That's paranoia speaking.
Its simply called "Braggadocio" and its a normalcy and the predominant theme in campaigns.
Manny Pacquiano bragged to the Media that he was gonna beat Money like a baby.does that mean he had bribed the judges before hand? .besides, did he eventually beat May?

People on the internet would fight and make a fuss out of practically everything, even fight with a gorilla in a phone Booth.. Smh
Oh so you're saying beauty pageant is about who has the largest votes? Tell me, Miss World, Miss Universe and Miss Nigerian or what have you, did the winners emerge as a result of who have the highest number of votes?, or is it because the winners emerged because they showed poise, elegance?. Or did Agbani win because she had the highest number of votes?.

You might say the bloke is bragging, but I tell you monikers have been created just for this contest. You might also not know that it doesn't cost a million Naira to open a moniker.

And just so you know, boxing is decided by the mount of points an individual gathers while playing to the rules of the game, not by who gather the highest number of votes!. So don't compare boxing to beauty pageant please!!!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by ronald4lif(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
kradleber:

My account wasn't just banned bro. It was deactivated by the Adolph Hitler Super Mod…

Very shocking and appalling to just deactivate one's account because they question the manner to which a job is being run. We complain about our leaders daily but some of us will turn out worse if given the mantle of leadership. Saddening!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
emperorchedda:
Learn to ignore when you realize it's a goat
And I thought that glitz and glamours of Nairaland was fading away. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! No substantiation have been supplied yet apart from oratory corroborations. Though pedestrian and unsubstantial as it appears to be the powerful mods should apply tolerance.

Anne Welsh busting out is an empirical evidence and should suffice to shame ObyEzeks.
cheesy

lol
You won't understand till you walk in our shoes. Only past organisers and judges can relate completely to this issue.

Nairalanders would always accuse you of something/anything, even when they know it would earn them a ban, why not publish the evidence at the same time and serve the ban @ once?

Whatsoever the mod did, is the right thing to do. If you behave in a civil manner, not asslicking_ no mod would ban you. Then people would infer the mod is biased in your favour...nah, respect is reciprocal.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On May 12, 2015
FrancisTony:

And I thought that glitz and glamours of Nairaland was fading away. grin

vote Tohpahz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

vote Tohpahz
Nah! tongue

I will vote any of them that catches my fancy, brah...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Rilwayne001: 5:54pm On May 12, 2015
FrancisTony:
Nah! tongue
I will vote any of them that catches my fancy, brah...
So, you are still on the fence?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by joseph1832(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
I'm glad you remember the emboldened.

I'm just confused why people confuse being an Organizer/Judge of The Miss Nairaland Contest with being being a Moderator of this forum. If anybody gets banned on the any of the contest threads, its not my doing or any of the judges' so cut us some slack and mail the mods appropriately. We have a lot on our plate than all these unnecessary assertions and accusations.

We all of the time DO NOT have any hand in the banning of monikers except extremely necessary and in this case, Thesonofmark was unable to get us to make that move. I didn't even click on the report button.

Nice point @the rule suggestion. That's also something we're working on. Every username have the freedom right now but once voting starts, conditions for Invalidating of votes will be posted.

And about brains, we could have incorporated a test of their brains and intelligence but no matter who we invite to judge, there's a 99% chance that those judges would be accused of bias or incompetence or both. See what we're being labeled as before the contest, imagine what might happen when the table starts turning for and against the contestants. Lupey and Miracy won due to no factor other than the questions and answers in the finals so we're sticking to that. Strictly votes and then questions and answers in the finals. .

Thank you.
But you sure do know the last winner of this very contest won as a result of gathering the highest number of votes!. Even when she poorly answered the questions provided!

The one person who truly deserved that crown was Vivly!. Gurl gat brains. Among the five finalist she's the smartest by far!!!.

Anyway what's done is done. No need crying over spilled milk. I'll watch and observe and point out my observations modestly.

Thank you!.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2015
ireneony:
u are becoming so annoying..
whats up with those clueless tag.

why must u say a lengthy ban, maybe u dont know ishil..ove is cos she ready to give lengthy ban.
whats so special abt this contest anyway, that u have to sit down compose this baseless rules.

nor be ur property, better be careful
Dygeasy, you don hear? No be your property.

Ireneony said you should be careful. Sho ti gbo? angry grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Rules For Campaigning by Dygeasy(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
FrancisTony:

Dygeasy, you don hear? No be your property.

Ireneony said you should be careful. Sho ti gbo? angry grin
lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Why Do Most Guys Prefer Girls With Big Buttocks? / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.