Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate (37314 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / She Says She Wont Marry Her Rich Boyfriend Cos She Doesn't Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Kingsasian(m): 3:00am On May 12, 2015
Some ladies will even leave you sef under the pretence that you are having issues with school, for instance an extra year. Funny enough many of them have not, can't, and are dreaming to attaining your level of education. Well thank God say I don put them to shame.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 3:01am On May 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Daniel shared his story on Twitter earlier on today. Continues below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/nigerian-lady-refuses-to-marry.html

the girl dont love him. The girl have another man by her side; just using polytechnic as excuse.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by duduade: 3:25am On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.
no mind them, depressed humans. .
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by nwosueugeneken: 4:33am On May 12, 2015
Ogun state governor.........polytechnic graduate

Osun state governor..........polytechnic graduate

Ekiti state governor.........polytechnic graduate

And all of them has PHD holders serving under them, promotion comes from God alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by chineloSA(f): 5:33am On May 12, 2015
The same Polytechnic graduates will think twice when they have to marry a woman with not even SS1. sad

Abeg, let the girl make her own stupid choices cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by cupidFlint(m): 5:58am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statement and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.
Since when has one's command of the English language become a yardstick for a successful marriage or the podium on which one attain a successful career in life? The environment one grows up in affects him for sometime. You that was born into a home where English language is the lingua franca you don't expect that the command of the English language of I that was born into a family where Igbo language is the order of the day to better or comparable to yours. In essence the environment one finds himself in affects the person in life. If you doubt me, live your ajibota home and pay the ajikpakos a holiday for a month and see what happens to your diction.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by madri4u: 6:00am On May 12, 2015
How wish d polytechnic graduates is an oil company worker like Total, chevron, exxon, shell, NNPC, will dat stupid girl refuse marraige?..Lol!
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 6:02am On May 12, 2015
elantraceey:

Oh i misunderstood you.

what's his name?
Kevin Ebinum. Gentle, calm, average in height, chocolate in complexion, not too skinny but not fat.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by TeamSimple(m): 6:19am On May 12, 2015
Small time this ladies would ask us to submit our CV's before any consideration..Abeg Courtship or marriage na salary work?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by xcesswag(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2015
polytechnic kwa....razz mofos with their 'I no send' attitude.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by obiak4(m): 6:29am On May 12, 2015
[quote author=holicalpha post=33646280]First of all.

That dude should be trashed for been depressed for over 6months because a lady wouldn't marry him

Second

Don't know why marriage is so hyped in some parts of the world (don't wanna say Nigeria)

Get a Job,roll with family and friends, if you must have a kid adopt one and live life to it fullest, nothing in this world is guaranteed, your wife today may bring about the downfall of your tomorrow.

As for me, I've never even dreamt of me marrying... If it comes No Wahala.

- Valar Morghulis.[/quote
gay alert
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 6:33am On May 12, 2015
This is why I have Always said that LADIES rarely settle for LESS.

THEY never do that.
And I have also decided NEVER to settle for LESS, since I got my LUCRATIVE JOB.

This JOB has turned me into a MANGO for BABES to perch and remain.

I break their HEARTS every 6months, that's if they BREAK at all, because despite this some have written me scrolls of APOLOGY LETTERS.

I will never condone any option, I have set aside for marriage.
I will never settle for LESS as well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by obiak4(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahaha the bitchh lied, she was was just looking for a way to dumb the guy, the dude must be really broke, for example dangote, Bill gate didnt even go to school but those folks, married and employed the best hands
Check out the scenerio
- You guys met, you got to know each other, you are fully aware of his educational status, he asked you out, you said yes, thinking his condition would change, he graduated served and even started working, yet condition still seems permanent, then the babe couldnt think of another lie to give his poor ass, the girl come dey form you attended a polytechnic, now when did institution become a criteria for marriage,

This is the reason why some boys do yahooo, carry cocaine, do blood money, or better still when some boys now finally make it they treat girls like poo.

Joke of the century, If i were that guy, all i just have to do is be focused, push myself harder even if it means going to do part time, work harder, smarter and make money easy then i will come back for her.
dude that not the reason people engaged in yahoo,blood money and rituals the reason is
GREED SIKENA
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Unibentested(m): 6:35am On May 12, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
more

Hehehe...she insult uniben? which sch her fada go?
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:40am On May 12, 2015
One man's food is another man's .........
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by DeWisedon(m): 6:40am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:
Although there is nothing wrong with marrying poly graduates but in a way i dont blame the girl because most poly graduates and their level of civility speaks a whole lot of the ills in the poly education system. Most of them find it hard to compose coherent english statement and they find english really hard, coupled with their level of reasoning. They make alot of grammatical blunders and they are just too razz. Except for one of them i know which is a girl.

In the western world, polytechnics are even rated higher that universities because these set of folks have hands on experience on the job than university graduates who focus mainly on theories. What more can a company ask for than for someone who has hands on experience on the job.

With that being said, i really would not start something i cannot finish so i expected that she did not even take the relationship to the marriage level if she knew she was not interested in him because of his academic qualification.
a poly student cant compose a good english,so dat now means dat all poly students are like dat abi?
oga mak i tell u,i rep FEDPONEK .no body in the university ,doing d same course wit me can mak me feel inferior.its not abt d sch,its about somone having somtin upstairs right frm day one.weda uni or no uni,u can still be riding keke in owerri since job is scarce.IM PROUD OF MA SCH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 6:43am On May 12, 2015
My wife is an MSc holder from Unilag while I rock an HND, I got married to her n since then we have never for once brought out our certificates n start weighing to know which one is heavier. Although my salary is over 5times her's. The girl make her choice but I feel it not a good one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by antisocial: 6:45am On May 12, 2015
1stola:
Mumu pride
Aregbeshola (Osun state governor) only to mention few is a polytechnic graduate.
fallacy of dramatic instance.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by okpanachil: 6:48am On May 12, 2015
I know one who said she would not marry my friend who was a polytechnic graduate but years later married a secondary school drop out.

All na wash
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ogawisdom(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2015
Op don't blame d girl she had a choice n made one. Some other girl may nt marry u if u r nt a medical doctor, dts their choice tongue

Most ppl attend polytechnics bc they can't get 5 credits in their o level n failed Jamb severally. So polytecnics are so inferior to universities in Nigeria. I won't advice my enemy to attend polytecnic nw except u wanna do OND n use it as direct entry to UNI.

Personally I won't marry a female polytechnic graduate except she has PGD or MSC or in good employment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by seyidobo(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

You just clearly displayed your ignorance. Smh. Shiorr
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by kenex4ever(m): 6:55am On May 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a foo.l
see as u allow thunder to fire u just because u wan call me fool. Shitt hole
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by ayindejimmy(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2015
That's just a flimsy excuse. It's either the dude is not well paid or she's found a weather playmate. While others are desperately searching.... Different strokes
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

Honourable Mr University who can speak good english, pls I want to draw ur attention to *Polytechnics are even rated higher that (than) universities. Correct it sir.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by idithlove(f): 7:05am On May 12, 2015
She isn't ready to marry
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Edusouls(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2015
redcliff:

u re wrong brother, u do u speak correct english? And reason well more than all poly attendants? U re just a segregationist and u are more senseless than even illiterates..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by bigerboy200: 7:06am On May 12, 2015
asahjaka:
too bad
ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by Nobody: 7:06am On May 12, 2015
I'm a school cert holder and i dont think any woman,i mean any woman can downgrade me because of my academic status am so cofidence ,uniben or oxford it a previlege,is all about making money and know how to enjoy life to the fullest....ok you go to school so that you can be a boss abi?.....vacancy,vacancy....i need a manager who can work under pressure...
keep the insult coming.....................
signed:
ceo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by bigerboy200: 7:09am On May 12, 2015
Unibentested:

Hehehe...she insult uniben? which sch her fada go?
Havard Uni
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by bakila: 7:09am On May 12, 2015
MrBasketball:
Confused bunch of species, later she will running from Pastor to imam to herbalist in search of husband. angry
You forget astrologers and motivational speakers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by redcliff: 7:09am On May 12, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Honourable Mr University who can speak good english, pls I want to draw ur attention to *Polytechnics are even rated higher that (than) universities. Correct it sir.

If you are sensible enough you should know the difference between typographical errors and grammatical errors...keep looking for every little mistake i made in my initial post. Dont prepare for work.
Re: Nigerian Lady Refuses To Marry Boyfriend Cos He's A Polytechnic Graduate by tosyne2much(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2015
Tex42:
waste no time on that guy, he's just being a greenhorn.
He's just a silly guy claiming Mr. Wise cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago / 3 Years Older Than My Boyfriend: Is It Ok? / Nigerian Prostitutes Clash In Turkey. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.