Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! (114457 Views)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / 5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 11:11pm On May 12, 2015
All these fat seed strech mark butts..who need them ..when u talk of well toned butt. J Lo and kardashian comes to mind ...not these pygmy fat cellulite butt that have no sexual value

I hate perverts no wonder many think with butt

Kim kardashian I would propose if kanye leaves

Wish u luck Kim

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by missbehave247(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
Are you Nneka123?
hifaif:

SMH...

If I slap you now, they will say that I am too violent. But how can one control one's temper with people like you around one?
carry your cross and let me be

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tk4rd: 11:13pm On May 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

To be honest ..I find big butt lady disgusting..had rough experience they sweat and prone 5o smell the butt have seeds something like badly prepared semovita now the strecht mark is disturbing...you can't enjoy missionary 0nly dogggy style and their toto is demanding and my prick is human not horse

But they are sight to behold but mist have small breast .....
Most of them have small bossoms.. Na the sacrifice naa

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by iPopAlomo(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2015
MissAdeife:
Very embarrassing at times ..Some will say they even want to feel it

no vex... Magnet dey there nii...
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
Show us a picture of the butt in question so that we can understand this particular scenario that you just described...

ahsekeena:
This thread is dedicated to the girls with big butts.

I'm a big booty chic,and I've had quite a number of embarrassing events as a result of this.

Just yesterday I went to civic centre at ozumba mmbadiwe to meet with a client,parked my car,got out and was heading to the managers office with my client. I saw a couple coming behind me,from the way they dressed I could tell they were yoruba. I hadn't taken more than 15 steps when I started hearing "shameless man,u have no shame,u can't even hide ur dirty behaviour,emi o blame e,awon omo esu yii naa ni pelu Aso rada rada to n wo "

Turned around to see it was the woman whom I noticed earlier,she was addressing her husband. She must have been in her early 40s ,I guess and her husband,mid 50s.

Lol,apparently,her husband had been gawking....at my butt. I was wearing a pair of white leggings and a white top,nothing bad.

After she lashed at her husband(people were already looking), she turned to me and started insulting me,called me indecent, a husband snatcher and how I dressed the way I did to lure men away from their wives. From her utterances,I could tell she was an "omo eko".

I stopped right in my tracks,turned to her and cautioned her,the fact that she was older didn't give her the right to talk to me the way she did. I gave her a piece of my mind and walked away,she looked on without saying anything.

Wasn't my fault her husband couldn't keep his eyes off my butt. My silly client just kept laughing.

I've had other embarrassing situations like this but this was just too much. Big booty chics,share ur tales of embarassments.
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
danny301:
For a fellow woman to accuse you of trying to snatch another woman's husband in your very before because of your dressing means the dressing was actually indecent and provocative. The way you dress determines the way you will be addressed...I determines what people think of you. You don't put on any how wear for the mere fact that you like it or because others are using it....whateover you like put on as a lady should present you as a responsible lady with a good parental up bringing and not one cheap attention seeking thing... Next ttime cover your thing very well and nobody will embarrase you... My judgement is that you are guilty as charged... I rest my case.

She should have followed the biblical principles of "cutting off whatever that will hinder her from entering the kingdom of God". I advice she cut it off into size!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dragonking: 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
Dongreat:
am so amazed at the amount of peeps following this post all becos em hear yarnsh. nah God with him pickin Jesus go help us men. something way full of fats and not like u will touch it wen making love to the babe involved infact we forget it during during quashing session. Hmmm.

You must be a learner if you haven't knacked a babe using doggy style...her big booty is in ur total control. cool
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Abduletudaye(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2015
This is so unfair cry....why cant just one of these kinda ladies for wives or girlfriends that will lead to marriage?

If i have just one, i swear down, i wont cheat now and the after life.. grin..Oh My Gois! shocked

I will pm one of you now now and you berra respond! angry ...hehehehe cheesy...just joking...please respond.. cry
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Halimi24: 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
tope3x:
Hating b!tch should stop derailing...still couldn't figure out why you are pained and filled with hatred. shocked

cos u find a few average stretch marked butts here attractive u're ready 2 fight&put urself in harms way??
Can u now c why men are born stu.pid??
Repeat dis 10 b4 going 2 bed every nite
I Tope3x are an idiot_ x3

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by swisschris(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2015
MissAdeife:
u have the right to speak on, your the cure for Ebola,Doctors prescription, ifem n'eli
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dragonking: 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Omo, the viewers on this thread is so high all because of big booty...chisos[/size] shocked shocked
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Jambsupport(f): 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
Men would always stare, be used to it n kip doing ur thing

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by iPopAlomo(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2015
MissAdeife:

Let me dedicate this song to you...

Emi iPop...
iPopAlomo...
Ki n ma Ladi...
Ki n ma Jedi...
yes yes...

lol...

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Inkman(m): 11:18pm On May 12, 2015
shocked ooh boy!
See trafic shocked
Make i parkwell
*clears Throat*
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
Dragonking:

Ur lips looks sweet, but we are talking about big booty babes ATM.

The way the lips are is the way her toto lips will look and its absurd

Seriously

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tope3x(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
Hating b!tch...your mates are not here. ..just go to bed now and rest well...you have to be in school by 8 am for assembly....don't be late to school and make sure you go with your food flask tongue

Halimi24:
cos u find a few average stretch marked butts here attractive u're ready 2 fight&put urself in harms way??

5 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dongreat(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
Learner? mate u dont know. I have taped butt big dan @missadelfe. Even bigger dat my bros refused to enter thy kingdom while doggy. its all full of rubish fat, nutin else
Dragonking:

You must be a learner if you haven't knacked a babe using doggy style...her big booty is in ur total control. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by backtosender: 11:21pm On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Why are people going crazy over my lips? lipsrsealed

It's just a lips
you are very pretty dear is hard to see any babe finer than you in this forum tongue
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 11:23pm On May 12, 2015
Jambsupport:
Men would always stare, be used to it n kip doing ur thing
They will stare because of two things
Slutty
Bizarre road and sex object

That's all ..dont assume stares are compliments

But I am at your service ..how does the labia look like ..that is my preoccupation

Not one fat butt.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dragonking: 11:23pm On May 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

The way the lips are is the way her toto lips will look and its absurd

Seriously

If her Toto is as pink as her lips then I won't mind ooooo
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by lepasharon(f): 11:23pm On May 12, 2015
charlesucheh:
Story! Story! And your Nyash exploded thereafter abi? You intentional dressed that catchy to kill them! you know "The men will look and can't touch attitude". But you ended up being addressed as "OmO ESU" which fits your behaviour at that point, cos am sure immediately you saw the couple, you increased the Vibrancy of you cat work. NB:It is not all witches that fly at Nights.

Eyya... does it sexually torture you when women dress to kill? Sorry oo
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:23pm On May 12, 2015
Lolz...

Like the one I got today in school cheesy cheesy.. #Crazy classmates..

Funny thing is: Even the chics with flatter ass can't hide their admiration.. They keep gawking at you, that most times, I wonder if they 'UnCloth' me with their eyes grin..

I barely wear skirts, and that's cos I try to 'pack' the long ass with a trouser but for goodness sake, I am a lady, and can't always go on trousers and gowns only.

And after how many years (1year +), I wore a skirt to school today. Three classmates (all boys) came to me after classes, telling me they will need to raise a motion on the ban of skirts for me cheesy cheesy, with some nasty comments made thereafter..

I just couldn't stop laughing..

God dey sha!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by iPopAlomo(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
Halimi24:

We know... that your ass and frypan dey compete for biggest booty is enough to hate other endowed girls...

take heart... the lord giveth... the lord taketh... but why he didn't giveth you... he only knoweth...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2015
You guys don't sleep on ads matter

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:25pm On May 12, 2015
m sorry. is dt u?
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Geenickel(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Your hips don't lie
#spotted grin
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tonychristopher: 11:26pm On May 12, 2015
Nneka123:
Why are people going crazy over my lips? lipsrsealed

It's just a lips

I am imagining how your toto lips aka clitoriss will look like

Or maybe having that lips on my cap..aka
Okpu amu

You are what we call in igbo

Okeipku

Lol
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by haul: 11:26pm On May 12, 2015
Halimi24:

Anoda white knight 2 d rescue
U av a problem wit me come @ me brah&quit being a BIIIIIITTTTTCCCHHHH!!!!!!

rambunctious
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 12, 2015
Ipledge:
Picture Please,just one picture...I want to finish this vaseline

1 Share

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by Dragonking: 11:26pm On May 12, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Lolz...

Like the one I got today in school cheesy cheesy.. #Crazy classmates..

Funny thing is: Even the chics with flatter ass can't hide their admiration.. They keep gawking at you, that most times, I wonder if they 'UnCloth' me with their eyes grin..

I barely wear skirts, and that's cos I try to 'pack' the long ass with a trouser but for goodness sake, I am a lady, and can't always go on trousers and gowns only.

And after how many years (1year +), I wore a skirt to school, and three classmates (boys) came to me after classes, telling me they will need to raise a motion on the ban of skirt for me cheesy cheesy..

I just couldn't stop laughing..

God dey sha!!

Where is the big booty

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by tk4rd: 11:26pm On May 12, 2015
Badosqi:
God see my life.... Time to walk out of this thread.

Haba, I've been busy just checking girls dp on this thread. Mba!!! I must stop it jare

But you can't blame sha, my eyes must feed themselves with good thing.
No be only u.. They've all changed all their d.ps and removed their booties
Re: Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! by adamskutty(m): 11:27pm On May 12, 2015
Ahseekena kindly upload ur pix, i wanna examine that yansh of urs, it is veeeeery urgent. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.