Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (114570 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Joelsblog(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
A Nigerian busty Instagram user, Baeizbae is under fire facing a couple of accolades to her name for her bustiness while other Nigerian ladies called her names, the lady not bothered labeled herself the President of Watermelon Breast Association, so if you are a Nigerian lady with big boobs you have a President to look up to...

So guys what do you think about the trending president of WBA, is she a Wife Material or Milk factory for you or not?

News by Joelsblog:https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-am-the-president-of-watermelon-breast-association-wba-nigerian-busty-lady-says/

8 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by amamahdaniel(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Boobs so big, e dey front but u go dey see am for back too....

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Olalan(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Am still amazed at how guys fancy sight like this, she's beautiful thou but flaunting her breast is a no no.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by ariyebaba(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!
Oh lalalalalalaalal !!!
I love boobs......................
But this one pass ma level
thank you for sharing
lol

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Cowbell our milk!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
I am the President of Milk Extractors Association of Nigeria (M.E.A.N)

Different headline...same pictures, these bloggers!

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
That is a lie that youth corper's own is still the biggest.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by adisabarber(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
If you suck this breast and you no belch, you fit get constipation grin

158 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by youngsahito(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
na when old u go know say na load ur carry 4 chest.keep shining ur teeth

14 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Justpassingby2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
J
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Braless, her mammaries will have a droop of more than 25 inches.

That is enough length to cover her torso and reach her knees.

Not recommended for anyone (man or woman) who wishes to live long to suck on these mammaries.

However, expert knowledge on the matter suggests that a once a month suck and play with these gargantuan mammaries will increase lifespan by more than 15 years if owner is under 31 years old.

In all, there are some benefits, but when controlled for age, the risk of sudden death for partakers of the subject's Mammaries increase exponentially.

Dr. Raiyell
Director General,
Global Sexual Wellness Institute.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by RogueX: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na wa... no need to suck, just put your head in the middle and be playing with it.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by PearlStreet(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Since Buhari came, everything is just going up, going up, even bobby!
It's like Lie Mohammed added Slay Queens to the 12 million jobs Buhari has created.

See Bobby looking like what they use to shock trailer. Chai!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by labake1(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Suffering but smiling grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Moreoffaith(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Eleda o...supply me just 30 glasses of cold juice..

How much last abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Dsholla: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
orisirishi
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Sugar97(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lol...indeed

I can only imagine her struggles...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by talk2rotman(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
oriyami ooooo
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by MorataFC: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
P for problem
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by lilfreezy: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by OVA200(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
She lack so many things, beauty she no get, stature she no get, brain she no get, good adviser she no get, na only chest she get.

I so much hate this type yeye breast they will always be saggy.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Carlyboi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Too much of everything is BAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Zamad(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
ERU
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by MorataFC: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
youngsahito:
na when old u go know say na load ur carry 4 chest.keep shining ur teeth
gbam

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by RealDannie(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
No comment shocked *walks outta thread*
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Mandynews(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Good for her
Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by colossus91(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I am the President of Milk Extractors Association of Nigeria (MEAN)

Different headline...same pictures, these bloggers!
Secretary seconded your motion grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by jbreezy: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
K

1 Like

Re: Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" by Oziahete(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Get Married? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.