Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (52837 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / True Love?? What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
na na na

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by zubby29(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
dis is tough o,but honestly i go dey very disapnted in her bt will still go ahead to marry her but if an opourtuinity like dat present itself i wnt take a second to act cos i already know wat to do
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by LhoLar01: 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmmmn
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by kenoz(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2015
Its over be that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Larablink(f): 5:08pm On May 12, 2015
If there was bullet loaded in the gun,the guy would have been a dead man by now. Let be honest she don't love him.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 12, 2015
The lady wanted to use the opportunity to collect the N50 million hidden in the ceiling for herself.

Seriously, even if I don't love you I will still spare your life.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2015
I knw ur question is rhetoric..

What else shld I do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmm I don't know o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by centjamie(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2015
Wedding plans cancelled.

Marrying her is suicidal
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by nerodenero: 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
If the dude pardon her which I don't think he should and in future there is a misunderstanding leading to severe fight and she has a gun in her possession, the dude should just say his last prayer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by zwar: 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
wizzprince:
why are the heart of men so wicked, see wetin una don imagine again, for d op mind now, gun na love metre and d robber na saint SMH

Dude you are so funny...Love your post mehn......... grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by qualityovenbake(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
Movie - Hollywood
Location - Bel Air
Title - Fiancée Betrayal
Genre - Thriller, Suspense.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by damiloladuke: 5:11pm On May 12, 2015
I quit

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by idithlove(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2015
Moonlight/bedtime stories smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by CACACTION: 5:13pm On May 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?

Nothing like arm robber, is a message from above. Nothing to consider here perhaps, the lady must leave with an immediate effect and automatic alacrity...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nnemuka(f): 5:14pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 12, 2015
One last kolobi with annoyance that night then chase her when day break
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Chubhie: 5:17pm On May 12, 2015
I will forgive my self for ending up with such a lady and move on. The positive is that I made it out alive.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Agbalanze(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2015
Am here to read comments tongue grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by yorubaboiy: 5:21pm On May 12, 2015
jo iru ife wo lo fe ju tiyen lo........ife tiku lati aye titanic,valentine ati aye romeo and juliet
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by babasade(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
Dnt 4get fear can cause you to think irrationally. Women are weaker vessel. I would let it pass and take her back
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

I dunno how to make some lines bold but could you xplain to me what you mean starting from 100 page..........?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by lukas280(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
hmmm,mmmmm lip seal just passing by, more commenta
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
So no one here realises either of them could have simply collected the gun and pointed it at the armed robber instead of themselves? Not a very smart couple if u ask me undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 12, 2015
She should just pretend am dead and move on.....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by free2ryhme: 5:25pm On May 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.

Honestly, she does not deserve a second chance and besides she is human and not a spirit being and her motives are for temporal reasons
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:
What is fiancee? undecided
Fiancee is your financier
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Ipayesco(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2015
I will forgive her, forgive and forget sayth the God of host
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:
Hehehehehe, can't forgive her because in no time she fit poison me go marry another man..

How I wish say all armed robbers good like this sha.. We for they know who be who...
God knows if I have such opportunity i won't hesitate to blow your skull...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by blesszzy(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2015
amokeme:
Lemme just chill and read comments..

Another "lady bashing" thread undecided
Lol... Don't worry it will not be. Okay!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Tobilastik(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
STEVENcrack:
So u actually meant that d rubber robbed me with a gun without bullet...smh.

I would deal with that first.

Then as for d lady, its personal..its a family thing and am not Emmanuel Adebayor
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by IGBAACHI: 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
I WILL FIRST RECOUP WHAT WE WERE ROBBED OF, SINCE THERE IS NO BULLET IN THE GUN NWANNE. AND THEN KUO YA ISI-ABA-OKPU.

ItsAnderson:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.