Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (52838 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / True Love?? What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wizzprince(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2015
Monikween:
u have sense
i wish he is your brother SMH aggresively
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wizzprince(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2015
Lizabeth25:
She should have made an attempt to shoot the arm robber who handed the gun to her..!

Na simple logic.!
na u be miss nairaland for today, na dis kind question dem suppose dey ask those contestants,so dat mk breeze blow fow yansh open mk we see d beauties without brains

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Yemiolads(f): 10:39am On May 13, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Mariojane(f): 10:49am On May 13, 2015
guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys stop taking issues serious. she panic it happens. am sure none of Nairaland guys can do what that guy did. anyways it is just a story and you should learn to forgive and move on cos you never can tell the next lady maybe worse. will you then keep searching and jumping from lady to lady?

create perfection out of imperfection. cos there is no perfection anywhere
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by hefelove(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

if person lyk u b lectural people go fail gan o

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by havennie(f): 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
Hahaha, the lady is innocent duh?
Only few guys will even act like that lets be sincere.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by EagleEyes001(m): 7:19pm On May 13, 2015
am running non stop no looking back even once
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Monikween(f): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
wizzprince:
i wish he is your brother SMH aggresively
He was rational nd I appreciated it....please What's d problem?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 13, 2015
Lol...thanks though.

wizzprince:
na u be miss nairaland for today, na dis kind question dem suppose dey ask those contestants,so dat mk breeze blow fow yansh open mk we see d beauties without brains
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by rooqee120(f): 11:38am On May 14, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

I see u
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by rooqee120(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2015
klickash077:

I see u...watching u in 3D
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wizzprince(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Lol...thanks though.

uwc , have a hand shake
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wizzprince(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2015
Monikween:
He was rational nd I appreciated it....please What's d problem?
no offence pls, have a hand shake, one luv
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:50am On May 15, 2015
Cool.

wizzprince:
uwc , have a hand shake
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by ArcToyin(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?
morally and religious wise the girl was not supposed to sleep in the guy's house for no good reason. If both have known this such occurence wont happened.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Monikween(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
wizzprince:
no offence pls, have a hand shake, one luv
smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wizzprince(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2015
Monikween:
smiley
this one a beautiful gal lk you is smiling please dont make me blush
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by quiet006storm: 8:20pm On May 16, 2015
that's life o! how should he handle it? Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Trottle: 9:36pm On May 16, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
So no one here realises either of them could have simply collected the gun and pointed it at the armed robber instead of themselves? Not a very smart couple if u ask me undecided
What of the robber had a loaded gun woth them? so who's actually not smart? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Elder4all(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2015
francizy:
Hehehehehe, can't forgive her because in no time she fit poison me go marry another man..

How I wish say all armed robbers good like this sha.. We for they know who be who...

U can frame up one if you want to test her!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Burntcoal(f): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
smh d man should have tried shooting the robber before the gun gets to the lady's hands
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Kasimaramma2(f): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
IF I WERE A GUY
hmmn,only a FOOL would reject God favour.PEOPLE are consulting ifa n runing helter skelter to meduim to find out if their partner love them,but me,God gave me an answer whether my gf loves me free of charge n i wud abuse the favour God gave me?Would marry her.Bang her as much as i can,eat all the foods she cooks,let her iron my clothes...after that i would throw her in a lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.