Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (52839 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / True Love?? What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Jackeeh(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?

Copy copy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by amokeme(f): 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
blesszzy:

Lol... Don't worry it will not be. Okay!
yeah right! Like we don't all know...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Chinoble(f): 5:30pm On May 12, 2015
How many times will i read this same news today? So now z fiancee no more wife
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Edosen(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2015
she just proved say during trying times she go fall hand o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On May 12, 2015
/
Nothing!

Most people do not handle stressful situations well.

\
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by francizy(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2015
remember007:
God knows if I have such opportunity i won't hesitate to blow your skull...

Hahahahahahahahaha, but we ain't dating or planning to get married so even if you're presented with such opportunity, it will be the man who wants to settle with you who's brain you'd splash al over the wall... tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by francizy(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy

Space booking general... undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by stevewale(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
This gat me grin grin and therefore can't help but to drop a comment ...

Well, having seen much of 24 Hrs movies, I'd known that no armed robber will hand over a loaded gun to me at first place cos i might use it on him very fast ....

But however, I will not find it easy to believe her love for me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Oba22: 5:37pm On May 12, 2015
Na real gbege oo. But i will forgive her sha.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 12, 2015
What a fake LOVE!! Thank you 'Armed Robber' for exposing the woman on time! Mtcheeeewww

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Karleb(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
According to your story, we are about to marry right?
Then it's over! grin Easy enough.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by STEVENcrack(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=Tobilastik post=33670012][/quote
Its like I spelt your profession the wrong way..
Am sorry. Apologies.
Observation noted.."robbers" and not "rubbers"
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by SporaD8: 5:40pm On May 12, 2015
Nnemuka:
Oh puleaasee undecided
Romeo died for juliet and Jack stayed in water so that rose can survive.
Men from other continents are always willing to die so their loved ones can live.

Nigerian men and Romantic can never be found in same sentence why?
see her mouth.
So the guy not pulling the first trigger is not romantic enough abi?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by kaelz(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

Lol... Funny u really made my day.. Hahahaha..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by finofaya: 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
Well, the husband was willing to give his life for his wife's so I guess she wanted to give him what he asked for. He can't give his life for hers if she refuses to kill him and she winds up dead as a result. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Jeday(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2015
What if there's bullet in the gun, where will u 4gif? On ur way to heaven.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Lovexme(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2015
Since she fearfully pulled the trigger, I'll fearfully pull out of the relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by africanusvu(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2015
My action wil depend on where she comes frm,if from East,I will forgive her,if from south south,I will suspend her,if from north,I wll sack her but if from west,I will kill her immediately,
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by ewizard1: 5:44pm On May 12, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

Ha! shhhh!

Dont let Nneka123 hear you oooo!

**runs away***
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by ewizard1: 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
Pick your stuffs,
#engo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?
Stupid story.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by BTT(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:
What is fiancee? undecided
It is an Egusi soup.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by prof2015(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
If a guy rubs me with a gun and hands the gun over to me I will shoot his ass first
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by goodgood2(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
Financer of a relationship
EgusiSoup:
What is fiancee? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Forgive keh? If say bullet dey d gun, na for my grave I go dey forgive her, mtchewww. It z OVER? :DForgive keh? If say bullet dey d gun, na for my grave I go dey forgive her, mtchewww. It z OVER?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Space booking general... undecided
what is d meaning?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by nnasino(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
mtscheww
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by francizy(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2015
prettythicksme:
what is d meaning?

It means space booking general...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nnemuka(f): 6:01pm On May 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
Nnemuka:
Oh puleaasee undecided
Romeo died for juliet and Jack stayed in water so that rose can survive.
Men from other continents are always willing to die so their loved ones can live.

Nigerian men and Romantic can never be found in same sentence why?
How does your postulate correlate with what the 0P indicted?NL girls have been delusional since the stone age!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 12, 2015
ewizard1:

Ha! shhhh!

Dont let Nneka123 hear you oooo!

**runs away***
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by timbros(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
For me, as soon as robber give me the gun, I'll point it to his leg and pull the trigger........

If bullet dey, bad for him. If bullet no dey, good for him.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.