Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (52840 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / True Love?? What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? - See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by hayorbahmi(f): 8:22pm On May 12, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

I jus can't stop laughing.....rilli mean nd funny....nice 1
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Engrkay11(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
Assuming ther is bullet, the fiance must have died for love [color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size]! Good nollywood film title !
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Sodiumdawg: 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:
What is fiancee? undecided
You don't have fiancees in France?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
That's certainly breach of trust no matter the circumstance.

I'd ditch her for real.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by morovingain: 9:19pm On May 12, 2015
OMG
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by richard870(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2015
Wetin I go do nao
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Kehinde41(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2015
STEVENcrack:
So u actually meant that d rubber robbed me with a gun without bullet...smh.

I would deal with that first.

Then as for d lady, its personal..its a family thing and am not Emmanuel Adebayor
Hmmmm.......ma best reply so far.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by STEVENcrack(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2015
Kehinde41:
Hmmmm.......ma best reply so far.
Can u test the wisdom of the elders
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by medexico(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
Rubbish!

Only one robber came and he gave me his gun?

I will shoot him the robber.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by billy187(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2015
Wait....the robber gave me his gun? like this entire spectacle would not even come to pass...grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Divinecosmas(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2015
Wave her bye-bye without wastinq johr!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by mariolefefe(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2015
i go leave her, and u kwn dat girls get fish brain, they only tink of theirself and nothing more. she believe say other guys they may go approach her oh.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Alexandro2(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2015
A very hard decision will be taken after serious consultation
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Goddyj(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2015
I dey laugh. But meanwhile, since there is no bullet in the armed Robber's gun, I go still rush him collect back the money wey him don rob from me grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2015
both of them are stupid jo. Y the guy no shoot the robber? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
She should have made an attempt to shoot the arm robber who handed the gun to her..!

Na simple logic.!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 12, 2015
mariolefefe:
i go leave her, and u kwn dat girls get fish brain, they only tink of theirself and nothing more. she believe say other guys they may go approach her oh.

Fish brain? Says the guy who thinks with his dick undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 12, 2015
mariolefefe:

Fish brain? Says the guy who thinks with his dick grinundecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by COvo(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
remember007:
God knows if I have such opportunity i won't hesitate to blow your skull...
And I just wasted my time to see your profile pix.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by mamaope(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
mployer:
She is simply more afraid to die than I am, it doesn't change a thing wink
. You have a very big heart.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by fredagu: 11:48pm On May 12, 2015
liers juz b honest if am in his shoe I can neva
trust her again cauz she no b wife material real wife suppose to stand by dere husband no mata wat 4 dis case una no dey tink am d gal wat d guy did nd still wanna push d trigger she confirm gold digger I will neva marry her after d encounter
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Austyn44(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2015
Me: Babe, I thought you are a Christian?

Babe: yes dear... cry

Me: so what just happened?

Babe: it's the devil, Pls believe me.

Me: how am I sure is not the devil that is talking now?

Babe: nooooo! It's me

Me. Ok. As a Christian, Pls explain with the aid of a diagram how Jesus died for you, am ready to die for you but you don't want to die for me. Submit by 8.00am on Monday (3 pages)

The result will determine what happens next.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by yassjib: 12:24am On May 13, 2015
It's clearly over
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by 190theclown: 12:31am On May 13, 2015
vichks:
Haa shocked This one no be robbery ooo, na message from God not to marry that girl

rotfl grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Monikween(f): 1:18am On May 13, 2015
mployer:
She is simply more afraid to die than I am, it doesn't change a thing wink
u have sense
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by OjayDavido(m): 1:36am On May 13, 2015
olorun maje
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by francizy(m): 2:53am On May 13, 2015
klickash077:
I was under the same condition and didn't pull the trigger, why her own action different from my own, she will have to explain it in a 100 page microsoft word document, using font 7 and single spacing.
if she cant provide that, we all know the rest, no one should say women are fragile being.

Only that one? E never reach na... She has to also present a well prepared PowerPoint slides and do a 3 hours presentation/defence on the reasons behind her action... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by gbodimowo(m): 3:24am On May 13, 2015
amokeme:
Lemme just chill and read comments..

Another "lady bashing" thread undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Deamonyaweh(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2015
ItsAnderson:
An armrobber visits a guy and his fiancee he is about to marry and after robbing them, he hands his gun over to the man and tells him to shoot his fiancee if he doesn't want to die but he refuses on account of his love for his future wife...the robber smiled, took the gun from him and gave it to the girl and told him to shoot the guy if she doesn't want to die, she fearfully pulled the trigger.....
But there was no bullet in the gun. The robber smiled, took back the gun and told the man to decide if what exists between him and his fiancee is really 'LOVE', then he left.

The man was dissappointed at his fiancee and immediately he left, the girl began to plead.
If you were in the guy's shoe, would you forgive?
THIS IS SUPER STORY.... arm robber gve gun nd i gv am back.... nah
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2015
that's d ends. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by Rhozabeth(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2015
I will 4give her but cannot marry her again cos she had an opportunity to kill me once, she will try it again if another opportunity presents itself.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? by wizzprince(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2015
Nnemuka:
Oh puleaasee undecided
Romeo died for juliet and Jack stayed in water so that rose can survive.
Men from other continents are always willing to die so their loved ones can live.

Nigerian men and Romantic can never be found in same sentence why?
THE ONE WEY JESUS DIED FOR YOU NEVER DO YOU until ur man join e own, women are just too self centred SMH aggresively

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.