Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62143 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

I'm anioma and I'm telling you YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME OR FOR MY PEOPLE.

Let me repeat it one more time so it'll go through your head, we did not make YOU our spokesperson. Say YOU and your people. Shikena!!! The rest of ranting can go to the dustbin

Well anioma has always considered themselves as outcast in delta state so I would understand ur pain but I tell you majority of the anioma don't like being called delta igbo, wuld u ask itself why u don't like being called that? Even an agbor man will not entertain what u r sayn

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 3:06pm On May 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

Delta state is NOT IGBO/BIAFRA LAND!! the oil in Abia and anambra can't fetch Biafra shït in terms of revenue, the Igbo speaking part of Delta and Rivers States (if they decide to join) are not connected to the Atlantic ocean (making importation and exportation impossible) which is dangerous to igbos because they're mostly traders, biafran soil is not the best for agriculture, so that's not an option either, biafra has no world-class tourist location that draws in foreigners from other continents so tourism is not an option too!! Pro-biafran pple should think well
you still don't get it.
this people are determined.
all this your effort to discourage them is a waste of tym.
just go & use your MB for something USEFUL

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 3:07pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

Well anioma has always considered themselves as outcast in delta state so I would understand ur pain but I tell you majority of the anioma don't like being called delta igbo, wuld u ask itself why u don't like being called that? Even an agbor man will not entertain what u r sayn
are you sure?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Chiaka(f): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
I reserve my comment
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by saviola77(m): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Please, when did oil start flowing from biafraland? When did niger-delta become biafraland? Asking for a friend.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by kingbasil: 3:09pm On May 14, 2015
The land of rising sun... so loving the progress being made to sensitise the Biafrans living in this fraud called Nigeria all thanks to the leader of IPOB... but seriously radio Biafra rocks...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Yorubas were smart enough to have the Federal government build it or are also taking Lagos with you to biafra
You guys should develope other Southwestern states,Lagos is no mans land,Igbos have businesses and properties all over there,unlike other states apart from Biafra Land!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

are you sure?

Maybe u guys don't know why biafra lost the war, go back and read the history, see how they were betrayed by akwa ibom, delta nd rivers...

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Chiaka(f): 3:12pm On May 14, 2015
Sincere4u:
coputa:
Biafra is south east and not south /south.We are not ready to share our resources with anybody,enough is enough.

please stop the ranting, you are just writing based on your individualistic views,wishes and greed. Go and tell the leaders of south south what you think and get them educate you. Who and who formed the new movement called LNC and what led to it's formation?. Abeg stop making yourself sound so stupid and greedy.

You are surely not from SS because the resource you are saying is already been shared everywhere called Nigeria year in year out.....and nothing don happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by ahmedox(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2015
Boko haram (and biafra people ) will know the strength of the collective will of Nigerians - #GMB

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 3:12pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

So a warriboy knows more about Anioma than me Anioma boy is that wetin you wan yarn here? And since when is Agbor the spokesperson of anioma hence you guys constantly refer to them? Incase you weren't aware ika people are hellishly divided. Anyway, I don't conversant about Anioma with non Anioma. All I'm going to say one more time, say YOU and your people, not WE. You don't speak for everybody cause you sure as hell don't speak for me.

And that your You is even very much unwarranted since isoko and urhobo are not included in biafra calculation so idk what your ranting is all about. If they already disregarded you, why are you ranting they should disregard you. They already did it, both in the past biafra and the current seeking biafra, so what's your problem?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

I am not ranting my broda, we deltas don't like their map cutting across our land, in case they r forgetting, we r the heart of militant they went cool due to amnesty....let them trend with caution
but even at the first place they never included warri in Biafra. don't be deceived by all fake maps you see out there.
secondly don't threaten them just because warri is d heart of militant.
cause am very sure you people can never be able to stand them when they Arise if both your ppl and them are left to fight it to the finishing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Chiaka(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
saviola77:
Please, when did oil start flowing from biafraland? When did niger-delta become biafraland? Asking for a friend.

All eastern zone (SS/SE) na Biafra o! Mhen this people dey serious o!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by SirVictory: 3:14pm On May 14, 2015
Personally I want Igbo's to go their separate way but that should be done in a peaceful manner. If Biafra had had their way long ago, I think by now they would had developed even more than Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You guys should develope other Southwestern states,Lagos is no mans land,Igbos have businesses and properties all over there,unlike other states apart from Biafra Land!
Now you don't want biafra again?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Chiaka(f): 3:17pm On May 14, 2015
hensben:
The problem with Niger delta is not Hausa or Yoruba rather some greedy Niger delta leaders who share the money meant for the Niger delta people to themselves so Biafra speak for yourself..we as Niger delta know our enemy, the enemy is within.

I am from Niger delta and I support Biafra so do many of us, so speak for yourself. You can join SW or north when the time comes

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 14, 2015
superstar1:

We are your own master and you are forever our defeated slaves.

What about that Nigerian Slave. We agree that we have one master but you have over 250masters.

Our slave get back to work. Defeated slaves do not talk where their masters are.
If you(yoruba) is our(igbo) master, why do you tolerate our excesses in "NO MAN'S LAND" (lagos)? One on one the yorubas are no match to the IGBOS!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Now you don't want biafra again?
Biafra would be far more better than lagos or Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 14, 2015
KevinDein:
you guys can lie to your selves. I've gone through this thread and I can't see anyone being scared of Biafra. as a matter of fact all I see are some Niger deltans telling you ibos they don't wanna be with you. in truth, no one wanna be with you. honestly things haven't been rosy for the guys in Niger Delta I agree. but anyone who thinks they will get a better deal in Biafra is only deluded. let's face it, you ibos are by far greedier than all the tribes in Nigeria put together. the only reason y'all want that Biafra is just so you could have the whole oil for your selves.
bla bla bla bla bla......At the mention of the name BIAFRA, you yorubas and hauasas trembles.. WHY?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by kemback2220003: 3:26pm On May 14, 2015
Radio biafra rock, that guy is too intelligent. Truth be told. Let forget sentiment.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

Maybe u guys don't know why biafra lost the war, go back and read the history, see how they were betrayed by akwa ibom, delta nd rivers...
you are still mention people include my own delta state that were hiding in their villages while Russia,Britain,Egypt,chad & Niger were busy fighting the war.
are you even sure that you have read about the war?
log in to Google & read it..it very important b4 you disgrace yourself in public.
just log in to Google & search "Nigeria civil war" or Biafra war.
pls it's very important you know your history before talking in public.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by hensben(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

I am from Niger delta and I support Biafra so do many of us, so speak for yourself. You can join SW or north when the time comes
so do many of us? Lol check from page 1 of this thread and see how many niger deltans that are against Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

So a warriboy knows more about Anioma than me Anioma boy is that wetin you wan yarn here? And since when is Agbor the spokesperson of anioma hence you guys constantly refer to them? Incase you weren't aware ika people are hellishly divided. Anyway, I don't conversant about Anioma with non Anioma. All I'm going to say one more time, say YOU and your people, not WE. You don't speak for everybody cause you sure as hell don't speak for me.

And that your You is even very much unwarranted since isoko and urhobo are not included in biafra calculation so idk what your ranting is all about. If they already disregarded you, why are you ranting they should disregard you. They already did it, both in the past biafra and the current seeking biafra, so what's your problem?

I said isoko, urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri, incase u don't know Niger delta played a major role in winning the war....anyways keep dreaming, majority of the igbo are leaving a good life and do not want any more unnecessary fighting

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by superstar1(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If you(yoruba) is our(igbo) master, why do you tolerate our excesses in "NO MAN'S LAND" (lagos)? One on one the yorubas are no match to the IGBOS!!

We (Yorubas and the other over 250 tribes) are your (igbos)masters.

No match for Igbos? the y1bos that were resoundingly defeated. Dare misyarn in Lagos and let us suyanise you in your millions.

Just a sentence from an Oba, they were scampering for safety, running from pillar to post, from Geneva to Hague, Afikpo to the Lagoon.

The best you could do, was to be making noise and whining like bush babies that you are and beating your chests like King Kong. I even thought you will have the liver to march towards the Oba's palace. Alas, all na noise making.

Fashola deported you, wetin happen? N-O-T-H-I-N-G, apart from noise making and running inside the wrapper of the Mandela of Otuoke in Adaobi's voice. Msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by ellaV(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
even at that. I will rather have a country of south south states than merging with biafra. Igbos are the worse people to go into partnership with.
it's easier to break out from south south than to break out from Nigeria...think about it...it's going govt like use ur resources to develop ur state kind of...u know wat that is...
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by monex(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Yorubas are smart, they don't die like chickens, they are tactical rather than chest beaters. The truth is you can't even get your biafra without them. Deal with it.
you are terribly tribalistic mehn

for me a referendum shuld be done so peeps can decide where they want to be. it they want Biafra, let theem go. not like they have the ports or Lagos. Nigeria will still remain strong
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

I said isoko, urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri, incase u don't know Niger delta played a major role in winning the war....anyways keep dreaming, majority of the igbo are leaving a good life and do not want any more unnecessary fighting

Once again, you are speaking for yourself and yourself Alone, learn how to do that rather than dragging everybody to your line of thought.

Btw: out of all the ethnic groups you just listed, only ijaw were ever included. The rest were reject. They never included you and still did not include you till this day so once again, like I said earlier, your ranting is just desperate looking. If you are not wanted, then the iyanga just looks like an ugly girl trying to increase her low self esteem. Become the wanted bride then you can do iyanga. Since you are the reject then what's with the iyanga? Na em confuse me

And like I said earlier, unless you are from the included groups, like ijaws, then you can speak. Maybe you should check the last opening topics on Biafra creation, majority thus far, on this week alone were opened by ijaws therefore, like I told you earlier, learn how to say YOU. It's not a hard task. It's you, not we. You speak for yourself and your people alone!!!
And are you speaking for igbo people too. Hiah oooo. Dude learn how to speak for yourself and your ppl. Hiah ooo

Oh one more thing, the same amount of assistance some SS minority gave to NA is the same amount of assistance some SS minority group gave to BA. Maybe you should go and reread that history you keep telling us to read.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

you are still mention people include my own delta state that were hiding in their villages while Russia,Britain,Egypt,chad & Niger were busy fighting the war.
are you even sure that you have read about the war?
log in to Google & read it..it very important b4 you disgrace yourself in public.
just log in to Google & search "Nigeria civil war" or Biafra war.
pls it's very important you know your history before talking in public.

I don't wish to argue with a teenager on this issue...my grand father fought the war, maybe u shuld go and ask some elders about it and know the role we played, maybe ur grand father hide in his village (no offense plz, am just sayin base on what u said) but mine didn't and I too will not be reluctant to fight against them..
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

I don't wish to argue with a teenager on this issue...my grand father fought the war, maybe u shuld go and ask some elders about it and know the role we played, maybe ur grand father hide in his village (no offense plz, am just sayin base on what u said) but mine didn't and I too will not be reluctant to fight against them..
Go & do the assignment I gave you & stop trying to be important with chestbeating
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
monex:

you are terribly tribalistic mehn

for me a referendum shuld be done so peeps can decide where they want to be. it they want Biafra, let theem go. not like they have the ports or Lagos. Nigeria will still remain strong
Just stating the truth
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

Once again, you are speaking for yourself and yourself Alone, learn how to do that rather than dragging everybody to your line of thought.

Btw: out of all the ethnic groups you just listed, only ijaw were ever included. The rest were reject. They never included you and still did not include you till this day so once again, like I said earlier, your ranting is just desperate looking. If you are not wanted, then the iyanga just looks like an ugly girl trying to increase her low self esteem. Become the wanted bride then you can do iyanga. Since you are the reject then what's with the iyanga? Na em confuse me

And like I said earlier, unless you are from the included groups, like ijaws, then you can speak. Maybe you should check the last opening topics on Biafra creation, majority thus far, on this week alone were opened by ijaws therefore, like I told you earlier, learn how to say YOU. It's not a hard task. It's you, not we. You speak for yourself and your people alone!!!
And are you speaking for igbo people too. Hiah oooo. Dude learn how to speak for yourself and your ppl. Hiah ooo

Oh one more thing, the same amount of assistance some SS minority gave to NA is the same amount of assistance some SS minority group gave to BA. Maybe you should go and reread that history you keep telling us to reread.

And maybe u shuld learn how to read before u jump into what isn't ur business, because my first post was base on their map cutting across my state....anyways we know where to start from, the linkage between them and us is onitsha bridge, if it's brought down things will be easier for us

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

I am not ranting my broda, we deltas don't like their map cutting across our land, in case they r forgetting, we r the heart of militant they went cool due to amnesty....let them trend with caution

Oga, I don't understand this your shouting and splashing saliva everywhere on this thread. I am Igbo and I can tell you here that should Nigeria break today we will NOT force any tribe to be part of our new country. If you and your tribe would want to remain in Nigeria or form your own country that is okay by us and none of our business.

We will accept those that see us as brothers and want to remain with us like our brothers from Anioma and the Delta Igbos where the legendary kaduna Nzeogu hails from.

Once more, stop making unnecessary noise here, you and you tribe can go wherever you like, we don't need you and will never try to force you. OneNaira6 has told you this many times but you pretend not to understand or just choose to be plain silly.

We will not force you and your tribe ooo, we don't need una. Are you happy now?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups / Atiku Wins Landslide In Anambra - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.