Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62135 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yorubas are smart by licking d butts of hausa slame masters by becoming betrayers?They are also smart by becoming cowards? What did Awolowo smartness do for him,instead d same butts he was licking later made him drink rat poison,dude,is that what u Yorubas take as smartness?
The most viable state in Nigeria somehow is in yoruba land. Empty barrel make the largest noise.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:
Someone please explain to me why their map includes delta state, we don't wanna join them, someone tell me say we de with Nigeria, we don't want their stupid country...
The word "WE"makes me sick! Instead of you to say "I" don't want to join them It's understandable.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by ZUBY77(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Ode did you give radio biafra FM licence

You can start by calling your father Ode.
That's one major characteristic of idiotttts. They don't get their points along without calling names first.
Dirty bitch.

Let's see how he close AIT too.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

BBC hausa should be closed down too? Yeye
BBC Hausa doesn't promote division in the country instead it seeks to promote unity in our diversity. This new Radio Station does otherwise by preaching hate and division

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 14, 2015
ZUBY77:

You can start by calling your father Ode.
That's one major characteristic of idiotttts. They don't get their points along without calling names first.
Dirty bitch.

Let's see how he close AIT too.
Ait has broadcast licence, radio biafra does not have FM licence. I didn't insult you, mere qualification.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2015
oluwalfa:

The authorities should close your mouth.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Ion talk is too heavy to bear*
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by kipesco(m): 2:07pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:
All ends on may 29.

They started why will it end on May 29
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shubbylee(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2015
koice:

Some people lack basic reasoning skills, which is quite unfortunate. My application of the term "nomadic" wasn't to imply that Igbos are cattle rearers, rather, I was trying to educate you on the phenomena called Igbos. They are travellers. But then, been a dullard as you're, you proceeded to quote me out of context. I pity the woman that gave birth to you sha.

Lool.....this is the problem of the IGBO MAN!! Aggression, impatience, ill temper, lack of diplomacy, and Greed!! You don't know me and u're already abusing my mum, I've not even said anything offensive to u. Did I say igbos are cattle-rearers? I only compared them to fulanis because we all know they're NOMADS. Nomads Like fulanis rest temporarily anywhere they find good pasture then after a number of years and start a new cycle, igbos go home during Xmas from the 23rd of DEC till d 2nd of Jan. u go to another land to settle down there, and visit ur homeland once in a while does make u a NOMAD, NOMADS own no lands or have any homes, IGBOS are not NOMADS!! GO AND READ WELL B4 U MENTION ME AGAIN!!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Remind of the Ore story again? Less than 300 men defeated your lazy battalion and stop them from crossing one small bridge.
You will get biafra when yoruba say yes.
hehehe you are funny! But the hausa/fulani are your masters how dare you talk when they ve not spoken.
As for the Ore story,it is all lies.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

[s]Lool.....this is the problem of the IGBO MAN!! Aggression, impatience, ill temper, lack of diplomacy, and Greed!! You don't know me and u're already abusing my mum, I've not even said anything offensive to u. Did I say igbos are cattle-rearers? I only compared them to fulanis because we all know they're NOMADS. Nomads Like fulanis rest temporarily anywhere they find good pasture then after a number of years and start a new cycle, igbos go home during Xmas from the 23rd of DEC till d 2nd of Jan. u go to another land to settle down there, and visit ur homeland once in a while does make u a NOMAD, NOMADS own no lands or have any homes, IGBOS are not NOMADS!! GO AND READ WELL B4 U MENTION ME AGAIN!![/s]

Utter rubbish. And FYI, I'm Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ababadada: 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
Shut up your mouth. SOUTH SOUTH WILL JOIN. MOST OF YOU PEOPLE THAT MAKING ALL STATEMENTS ARE SO ANNOYING. AM A COMMANDER IN SOUTH SOUTH. IN SOUTH SOUTH VOICE'S WE SUPPORT THEM
itsoscar:
South south can never be part of Biafra....so u pipo should know ur boundaries. IMO,Enugu,anambra, abia n ebonyi.....mind u any act of including ss in ur greedy struggle will lead to war so u. pipo should go n make do with ur 5 states. As for me I'm just waiting for it to be announced so that i will locate any clean mansion that belongs to any ibo man close to me n inherit....God bless 9ja.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Kingspin(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.
Which peace?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Kingspin(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.
Which peace or pieces?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
hehehe you are funny! But the hausa/fulani are your masters how dare you talk when they ve not spoken.
I don hear. Try and sell your biafra dream to your elite first, then sell your ideas to the Yorubas, you might just get your biafra.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2015
Kingspin:
Which peace or pieces?
You mean?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Jobneeded12: 2:20pm On May 14, 2015
Let this Igbos go o pls go and Please go and form your country
As for SS if you want foolishly join them they will take over your seaports and oil
You can form 2 independent entities

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

I know you're Edo.
Stop feeling paranoia.
Even if other South-southern states join Biafra, Edo would never be welcomed.

Mtcheew!
Hahaha. Look at this goat. Who even told u that other south south would want to join a depraved ethnic group like you igbos. I pity you. You'll die in great numbers this time. Biafra my foot. Keeping dreaming. I'm not surprised it's coming from someone from a tribe that are well known losers and cry babies. Gowon should have wiped you guys out.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ababadada: 2:24pm On May 14, 2015
We are already sharing our resources with six zones, so what are you say? When we support Biafra the sharing is one zone. But every state will control their resources. There will be regional government. We will make the constitution very strong. So IN SOUTH SOUTH VOICE'S WE SUPPORT BIAFRA
coputa:
Biafra is south east and not south /south.We are not ready to share our resources with anybody,enough is enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Jobneeded12: 2:26pm On May 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

#Gbam

No Biafra if yorubas don't say YES!! If it would be done constitutionally u need yoruba votes, if it would be done by force u need yorubas support!! Yorubas must support u b4 u Win in anything in Nigeria. If there'll be an Igbo president tomorrow, its the Yorubas that would make that happen!! Yorubas may seem like cowards but they are very wise, diplomatic and tactical people, that is why govt would always favour them. That's the truth....take it or leave it!!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shubbylee(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2015
koice:

Utter rubbish. And FYI, I'm Yoruba.

Lie!! U're not yoruba!! A yoruba man does not give a damn abt biafra!! A yoruba man would not abuse someone on NL just to explain the 'phenomenom' called igbos and if u mistakenly are Then u're a disgrace to ur tribe because yorubas pride themselves in their wisdom, education and respect for elders, they don't abuse stranger's mums for no reason!! If u don't wanna learn, I'lBible w u the meaning of NOMAD and see if it matches the qualities of Igbos. He who lacks knowledge.... Let him seek it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shubbylee(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2015
Ababadada:
We are already sharing our resources with six zones, so what are you say? When we support Biafra the sharing is one zone. But every state will control their resources. There will be regional government. We will make the constitution very strong. So IN SOUTH SOUTH VOICE'S WE SUPPORT BIAFRA

And u think u're going to be better off as a minority in Biafra? Loool bros u funny pass basketmouth and bovi join 2geda!! Dem go do una as Russia dey do Ukraine!!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by superstar1(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:

We are your own master and you are forever our defeated slaves.

What about that Nigerian Slave. We agree that we have one master but you have over 250masters.

Our slave get back to work. Defeated slaves do not talk where their masters are.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by gemini35(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Anioma.Etche and Ikwere are not igbo,dare and call them igbo and wait for the acidic rebuttal,why not mention igbos in Benue state and other states,why only Delta and Rivers state alone.Call Amaechi and Nyesom wike,igbo,they will slap the Biafra spirit out of you.One cretin said,Amaechi is an igbo name.There is great awareness in the country now,nobody can be deceived any longer.
Biafra will survive 100% without the Niger delta,you guys depend on oil,with the oil you guys aint creative,I,bet you biafran are more creative and can survive,big time watch and see,

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tochstorm(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
scratch dat peace add piss!!!!!!
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

WHICH OIL DOES BIAFRA HAVE? LOOOL!! Until all igbos leave the west, North and South south and go back to their villages in the southeast (which is not possible) nobody would take their Biafra movement serious!! Those imbeciles at Radio Biafra can keep making empty noises....
Actually abia, anambra and delta state have crude oil. The niger delta can stay with nigeria we don't care

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by ellaV(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Nobody is against the forming of biafra. Form your biafra from your five states and don't include us from the Niger Delta in your madness. What will kill a dog would first of all take away it's sense of smell. The same dream that killed over 3 million of your people and the same dream that made your leader and coward general flee is what you're still pushing for. Kindly form your biafra from your five states and don't try to include the south south in your puzzle. If you try selling your ideas to us what would hit you would be more than what hit your guys in the civil war. You'll die in great numbers this die and your blood will be used to appease the gods. Don't say you were not warned.
only during dis election would tell u d only brothers the south south has is the igbos...north n west don't love u...they will surpress n u won't go anywhere..its only common sense that will tell u that the enemy of my enemy is my friend...SE n SS where joint together but the slave masters didvided us to cause this dissagrement between us..if only we r wise,we join hands n brake out of this yoke...igbos r very hardworking some parts of igbo land has oil though not in much quantity n SS has oil,imagine such a nation how it will be...China economy will be a child's play to us..Biafra will be a nation that other nations will admire..at first it may be tough but d end would be like a dream come true...we are brothers SS n SE dis our struggle years b4 now n must together clear paths for our unborn generation...it all depends on u.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Pascal181: 2:34pm On May 14, 2015
Gan - gan
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Ababadada: 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
Son of man what you are talking is arrant nonsense. Who will you join? Any body that saying all those things are from South South. IN SOUTH SOUTH VOICE'S WE SUPPORT BIAFRA.
mulattoclaro:
Nobody is against the forming of biafra. Form your biafra from your five states and don't include us from the Niger Delta in your madness. What will kill a dog would first of all take away it's sense of smell. The same dream that killed over 3 million of your people and the same dream that made your leader and coward general flee is what you're still pushing for. Kindly form your biafra from your five states and don't try to include the south south in your puzzle. If you try selling your ideas to us what would hit you would be more than what hit your guys in the civil war. You'll die in great numbers this die and your blood will be used to appease the gods. Don't say you were not warned.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tochstorm(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
oluwalfa:

where what is niger delta?
it should have been... what? what? what is a niger delta?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

#Gbam

No Biafra if yorubas don't say YES!! If it would be done constitutionally u need yoruba votes, if it would be done by force u need yorubas support!! Yorubas must support u b4 u Win in anything in Nigeria. If there'll be an Igbo president tomorrow, its the Yorubas that would make that happen!! Yorubas may seem like cowards but they are very wise, diplomatic and tactical people, that is why govt would always favour them. That's the truth....take it or leave it!!
Lols..I just can't stop laughing.
since wen do slave decide whether Biafra will stand or not.
hahahaha. .this Yoruba pple self... una Funny die.
mean while,ur pple are still crying all over naira land that SS & SE want to spite on & betray Yoruba by planning to vote Dogara instead of your femi Gbanja.
looooolsss

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tochstorm(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Nairaland users don't make more than 1% the population of the country
your point?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tochstorm(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2015
Kx:
Audacious is the word here.

It even broadcasts online
http://radiobiafra.co/
All I hear is war songs and tales of individual igbo heroism during the civil war. Who and which world power is "codedly backing" this??

This does not look right to think that they are live on regular radio frequencies in the east under NBC's watch.

It is highly inciting.
smelling usa n dere shitty nigeria will divide prediction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

New York Times Mocks President Buhari's Re-election Bid (photos) / Buhari Arrives APC NEC Meeting Convened By Victor Giadom / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.