Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62123 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

And maybe u shuld learn how to read before u jump into what isn't ur business, because my first post was base on their map cutting across my state....anyways we know where to start from, the linkage between them and us is onitsha bridge, if it's brought down things will be easier for us

Yes Delta state will be cut because our brothers are there. The rest of you can stay on your own; we don't need you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

Once again, you are speaking for yourself and yourself Alone, learn how to do that rather than dragging everybody to your line of thought.

Btw: out of all the ethnic groups you just listed, only ijaw were ever included. The rest were reject. They never included you and still did not include you till this day so once again, like I said earlier, your ranting is just desperate looking. If you are not wanted, then the iyanga just looks like an ugly girl trying to increase her low self esteem. Become the wanted bride then you can do iyanga. Since you are the reject then what's with the iyanga? Na em confuse me

And like I said earlier, unless you are from the included groups, like ijaws, then you can speak. Maybe you should check the last opening topics on Biafra creation, majority thus far, on this week alone were opened by ijaws therefore, like I told you earlier, learn how to say YOU. It's not a hard task. It's you, not we. You speak for yourself and your people alone!!!
And are you speaking for igbo people too. Hiah oooo. Dude learn how to speak for yourself and your ppl. Hiah ooo

Oh one more thing, the same amount of assistance some SS minority gave to NA is the same amount of assistance some SS minority group gave to BA. Maybe you should go and reread that history you keep telling us to read.

Gbam! Something is wrong with that guy honestly. Some SS people supported Nigeria while some supported Biafra! This is very simple and I don't know why it is taking him forever to understand. We will accept those SS people that support us and those that don't want us will be free to stay on their own or do whatever they like.

This is very simple. We have said it many times that we don't need them and we don't want them yet they continue shouting leave us alone, leave alone. is this not madness

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Go & do the assignment I gave you & stop trying to be important with chestbeating

Young lady I don't tak assignment from u, I am talking from live stories, reading online will only give u the tip of what u r looking for but speaking with pple that were actually involved is an unrealistic wisdom

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nowenuse: 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
I am neither igbo nor Niger deltan but i grew up in Delta state and seriously i really dont know what is the problem of Urhobos, Isokos n Edos. Why do they so much like to oppose igbos? Igbos are not and have never been their enemies.

Its a sure fact that Akwa ibom n Cross river people will always opt to join Biafra when the chips are down, likewise Anioma people. Rivers igbos maybe divided.
If Ijaw people decide to join Biafra for instance what option would be left for the Edos, Urhobos, Itsekiri n Isokos? will they join yorubas, join Arewa or join middlebelt?
Even if Ijaws refuse to join Biafra, do they think they Edos n Deltans can survive in one country with Ijaws?
Unless all Niger-deltans agree to be a nation of their own different from Biafra before it will work for them. Otherwise a divided Niger deltan region will only work more damage to all of them.
It's either all Niger deltan groups agree to join igbos in Biafra or they form a country of their own. Polarizing themselves would be very terrible.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
[quote
author=AhmedMustapha post=33689932]The authorities should close such
radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians
enjoy.[/quote]
See this one, as if the zoo can shut a common tv set. You are talking about a radio located in space
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Oga, I don't understand this your shouting and splashing saliva everywhere on this thread. I am Igbo and I can tell you here that should Nigeria break today we will NOT force any tribe to be part of our new country. If you and your tribe would want to remain in Nigeria or form your own country that is okay by us and none of our business.

We will accept those that see us as brothers and want to remain with us like our brothers from Anioma and the Delta Igbos where the legendary kaduna Nzeogu hails from.

Once more, stop making unnecessary noise here, you and you tribe can go wherever you like, we don't need you and will never try to force you. OneNaira6 has told you this many times but you pretend not to understand or just choose to be plain silly.

We will not force you and your tribe ooo, we don't need una. Are you happy now?

Then stop drawing ur silly maps on our soil

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by doreenvee(f): 4:03pm On May 14, 2015
As they are Biafraing, they shouldn't come close to akwa ibom,

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 4:04pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

And maybe u shuld learn how to read before u jump into what isn't ur business, because my first post was base on their map cutting across my state....anyways we know where to start from, the linkage between them and us is onitsha bridge, if it's brought down things will be easier for us

What map are you talking about cause there are no map posted on the thread. And ironically, all the biafran maps I've seen including the current map made by the owner of radiobiafra, your region, your side of delta were NEVER included. You came here ranting cause you want to feel like a big shot. Instead, you made yourself look like an ugly chick trying to diminish her low self esteem hence doing iyanga to ppl that does not even want her. Wait till you are wanted then do iyanga, don't do iyanga when you are not wanted. It looks pathetic!!

Let us that they want speak for ourself, not YOU. I don't recall when we made you spokesperson.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2015
The person above me doesn't know where s/he came from
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by oneagleswings: 4:05pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

The NBC will shut it down after may 29.
in your dreams. Keep dreaming my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2015
OnyeIbo:

See this one, as if the zoo can shut a common tv set. You are talking about a radio located in space
What zoo?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nowenuse: 4:07pm On May 14, 2015
As for those Niger deltan groups feeling they would be minorities in a Biafra country, i really see no need for such fear.
I am from the middlebelt and the truth is that most of our people including the northernerns n Yorubas see all Niger deltans and igbos as the same. Only those of us who have stayed in the south can usually tell the difference.
There is no way the population of the Igbos can outnumber that of all the Niger deltan minorities put together.

Apart from Tribal differences, Niger deltans n Igbos do not have religious differences unlike we middlebelt minorities who have both religious n tribal differences with the hausas, hence the reason we have problems of unity.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes Delta state will be cut because our brothers are there. The rest of you can stay on your own; we don't need you!!!

Hahahahahaha, u r still in a dream land, it's not gonna happen dude, if it was gonna happen, jonathan would have made it possible, even when he lost the election he would have made it a diff ball game and brought u guys out, but peace is what everybody want....i laff because buhari will so deal with u guys if u bring that shit up, well I commend ur hope...keep it up, maybe in 50,000years it will happen

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by johnshagb(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
If you(yoruba) is our(igbo) master, why do you tolerate our excesses in "NO MAN'S LAND" (lagos)? One on one the yorubas are no match to the IGBOS!!

No match? Prolifically, intelligently, diplomatically, eruditely? Or you are just referring to a normal Street hustle or an inessential physical face off?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by doreenvee(f): 4:09pm On May 14, 2015
Nowenuse:
I am neither igbo nor Niger deltan but i grew up in Delta state and seriously i really dont know what is the problem of Urhobos, Isokos n Edos. Why do they so much like to oppose igbos? Igbos are not and have never been their enemies.

Its a sure fact that Akwa ibom n Cross river people will always opt to join Biafra when the chips are down, likewise Anioma people. Rivers igbos maybe divided.
If Ijaw people decide to join Biafra for instance what option would be left for the Edos, Urhobos, Itsekiri n Isokos? will they join yorubas, join Arewa or join middlebelt?
Even if Ijaws refuse to join Biafra, do they think they Edos n Deltans can survive in one country with Ijaws?
Unless all Niger-deltans agree to be a nation of their own different from Biafra before it will work for them. Otherwise a divided Niger deltan region will only work more damage to all
It's either all Niger deltan groups agree to join igbos in Biafra or they form a country of their own. Polarizing themselves would be very terrible.

dude, talk for yourself. We (Akwa ibomites) are not joining any psychopathic Biafra. The igbos can create their damn country (that's if it's possible without bloodshed) but they should stay the hell away from akwa ibom state.we are peaceful people and Nigeria is a better country.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by oneagleswings: 4:09pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

which soil. Mtsheeeeeeew
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2015
superstar1:

We (Yorubas and the other over 250 tribes) are your (igbos)masters.

No match for Igbos? the y1bos that were resoundingly defeated. Dare misyarn in Lagos and let us suyanise you in your millions.

Just a sentence from an Oba, they were scampering for safety, running from pillar to post, from Geneva to Hague, Afikpo to the Lagoon.

The best you could do, was to be making noise and whining like bush babies that you are and beating your chests like King Kong. I even thought you will have the liver to march towards the Oba's palace. Alas, all na noise making.

Fashola deported you, wetin happen? N-O-T-H-I-N-G, apart from noise making and running inside the wrapper of the Mandela of Otuoke in Adaobi's voice. Msheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
For your information, fashola did not deport any real person from Igbo rather he deported destitutes.
Oba akiolu denied his statement when he saw the storm coming that is to show that, even your oba is suffering from cowardice and that is a typical yorubaman for you.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2015
oneagleswings:
which soil. Mtsheeeeeeew

Watin una de find nor de market...smh

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 4:10pm On May 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Oga, I don't understand this your shouting and splashing saliva everywhere on this thread. I am Igbo and I can tell you here that should Nigeria break today we will NOT force any tribe to be part of our new country. If you and your tribe would want to remain in Nigeria or form your own country that is okay by us and none of our business.

We will accept those that see us as brothers and want to remain with us like our brothers from Anioma and the Delta Igbos where the legendary kaduna Nzeogu hails from.

Once more, stop making unnecessary noise here, you and you tribe can go wherever you like, we don't need you and will never try to force you. OneNaira6 has told you this many times but you pretend not to understand or just choose to be plain silly.

We will not force you and your tribe ooo, we don't need una. Are you happy now?

I came to conclusion he just want to feel like the beautiful bride everybody wants. That's the only explanation I can come up with hence he is running telling those that already disregarded his people to disregard them. Like wtf? Why are you ranting for, what you asked is what they already did both in the past and currently.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by millionboi(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Point of correction,niger Delta is not biafra.Biafra is an Igbo struggle,why the insult on Okonjo wayo,sorry lweala, she has the same blood with you.
dat was b4 d civil,nt now,so u beta join d movin train or die a slave.....BUhari hates n digbo,or let him complete d 2nd Niger bridge
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by oneagleswings: 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=Dollar101 post=33734816]

Hahahahahaha, u r still in a dream land, it's not gonna happen dude, if it was gonna happen, jonathan would have made it possible, even when he lost the election he would have made it a diff ball game and brought u guys out, but peace is what everybody want....i laff because buhari will so deal with u guys if u bring that shit up, well I commend ur hope...keep it up, maybe in 50,000years it will happen[ chicken head. Hnmmm, very glaring whenever you see or hear an over grown baby talking. Please stop displaying your stupidity here to avoid your father collecting back the bride price he paid on your mommy's head. Abeg reason wisely.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by millionboi(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Determined to flee to Abidjan. Don't make me laugh
u might end up flyin 2abidjan distime around......nd hear it again igbos r determined,so u cn go nd die or strt runin nw
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by millionboi(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
loomer:

True talk, but wat about the statements being made here on niaraland?
until we start accepting each other, the truth is, there's no nigeria
God bless u
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

Your soil ends in your lands of isoko, urhobo, istekiri and others like you. The lands of the Anioma & Delta Igbo is part of Igboland. It is simple. You stay in your land and we stay in our land!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 4:21pm On May 14, 2015
[quote author=oneagleswings post=33734990][/quote]

We have been on this topic for long and nobody insulted anybody, u jst came along to Hw how immature u r...I wasn't going to reply u but I jst had to....smh...ur hand says it all oneagleswings...lol

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by jayhans(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]this may sound appealing to sum of u... bt i smell trouble.. dis was the same tin yusuf the late boko haram founder did nd till today we re still feeling the impact....
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Gbam! Something is wrong with that guy honestly. Some SS people supported Nigeria while some supported Biafra! This is very simple and I don't know why it is taking him forever to understand. We will accept those SS people that support us and those that don't want us will be free to stay on their own or do whatever they like.

This is very simple. We have said it many times that we don't need them and we don't want them yet they continue shouting leave us alone, leave alone. is this not madness

Still dreaming dude...it's not gonna happen, stop sayin we because some of ur pple don't want that, if it was going to happen it would have years ago, let's just be realistic here, no sentiment, am not again u guys in any form, so don't get me wrong, I already stated my reason of saying what I am saying

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 14, 2015
Nowenuse:
As for those Niger deltan groups feeling they would be minorities in a Biafra country, i really see no need for such fear.
I am from the middlebelt and the truth is that most of our people including the northernerns n Yorubas see all Niger deltans and igbos as the same. Only those of us who have stayed in the south can usually tell the difference.
There is no way the population of the Igbos can outnumber that of all the Niger deltan minorities put together.

Apart from Tribal differences, Niger deltans n Igbos do not have religious differences unlike we middlebelt minorities who have both religious n tribal differences with the hausas, hence the reason we have problems of unity.

We don't even want you people to see all the SS people as Igbos. They are NOT! We are not forcing any of them to become Igbos or work with us. We will accept those that willingly want to stay with us and those that don't want will be free to join whichever group they like. What I hate is where some of them come to nairaland and start shouting 'We are not part of your Biafra' as though we are forcing them. i say it again and again in capital letters, "WE DON'T NEED THEM!"

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

Still dreaming dude...it's not gonna happen, stop sayin we because some of ur pple don't want that, if it was going to happen it would have years ago, let's just be realistic here, no sentiment, am not again u guys in any form, so don't get me wrong, I already stated my reason of saying what I am saying

Why are you concerned about my dreams? You are not part of us and we have said that we don't want you and will never force you so what exactly is your problem here?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by superstar1(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
For your information, fashola did not deport any real person from Igbo rather he deported destitutes.
Oba akiolu denied his statement when he saw the storm coming that is to show that, even your oba is suffering from cowardice and that is a typical yorubaman for you.

Another make-me-happy lies. He deported Ibos and nothing happened. That is a known fact.

He shut Ladipo and nothing happened.

He sealed off Orji Uzor Kalu's house, nothing happened.

Oba Akiolu made the statement and nothing happened, even in the presence of your red cap wearing dummies that were applauding him.

Which one is cowardice, the people applauding the person insulting and threatening them or the person that had the bravery to insult and threaten them to their face? Every word always has different meaning in alaigbo. No wonder, the sissy Ojukwu could be seen as an hero.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Your soil ends in your lands of isoko, urhobo, istekiri and others like you. The lands of the Anioma & Delta Igbo is part of Igboland. It is simple. You stay in your land and we stay in our land!

Do you know the anioma are also in kogi state and edo state, did they cut that land too? Na questn o

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
Biafria,Biafria...How many times did I call you,haven't I warn you to stop this joke.

Be careful!!!.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.