Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62139 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AhmedMustapha(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
tochstorm:
your point?
He has a false opinion of all Nigerians gotten from the posts of Anonymous users on Nairaland
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by alobam1: 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
If them catch them,Na Jail straight
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 2:41pm On May 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Look at this goat. Who even told u that other south south would want to join a depraved ethnic group like you igbos. I pity you. You'll die in great numbers this time. Biafra my foot. Keeping dreaming. I'm not surprised it's coming from someone from a tribe that are well known losers and cry babies. Gowon should have wiped you guys out.
what is this one saying?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 14, 2015
Damn you Igbos

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shubbylee(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Actually abia, anambra and delta state have crude oil. The niger delta can stay with nigeria we don't care

Delta state is NOT IGBO/BIAFRA LAND!! the oil in Abia and anambra can't fetch Biafra shït in terms of revenue, the Igbo speaking part of Delta and Rivers States (if they decide to join) are not connected to the Atlantic ocean (making importation and exportation impossible) which is dangerous to igbos because they're mostly traders, biafran soil is not the best for agriculture, so that's not an option either, biafra has no world-class tourist location that draws in foreigners from other continents so tourism is not an option too!! Pro-biafran pple should think well

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by otheloze: 2:45pm On May 14, 2015
I am from Ika north east precisely Agbor of Delta state and i would rather go take up citizenship of Madagascar than the Biafra white elephant project. Count us out i speak for me and my clan

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by prettyboi1(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2015
I can personally join the Nigerian military this time as a volunteer to fight these clowns. What audacity!!! Secession is treason and so it must be treated.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
Ababadada:
Son of man what you are talking is arrant nonsense. Who will you join? Any body that saying all those things are from South South. IN SOUTH SOUTH VOICE'S WE SUPPORT BIAFRA.
guy shut up there. No south south state will join that fraud called biafra.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by gemini35(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
buskie13:
Lol...but as u can see...de igbos are only interested in d region because of de oil it has....I wish Isaac Boro was still alive...
guy the ibo are not lazy ok I,say it aga and again we can survive without Oil ,and if we dare get our own country the little oil in IMO and anambra will be managed wella,watch and see the Japan of Africa,

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tochstorm(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

He has a false opinion of all Nigerians gotten from the posts of Anonymous users on Nairaland
regardless. the tribal hate in nigeria is superbly awesome!!!!! and dangerously alarming.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shubbylee(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Lola..I just can't stop lagging.
since wen do slave decide whether Biafra will stand or not.
hahahaha. .this Yoruba pple self... una Funny die.
mean while,ur pple are still crying all over naira land that SS & SE want to spite on & betray Yoruba by planning to vote Dogara instead of your femi Gbanja.
looooolsss

Yorubas are controlling Nigeria at the FG level, fûck whatever u say or think!! Yorubas don't need to be speaker of d house.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
ellaV:
only during dis election would tell u d only brothers the south south has is the igbos...north n west don't love u...they will surpress n u won't go anywhere..its only common sense that will tell u that the enemy of my enemy is my friend...SE n SS where joint together but the slave masters didvided us to cause this dissagrement between us..if only we r wise,we join hands n brake out of this yoke...igbos r very hardworking some parts of igbo land has oil though not in much quantity n SS has oil,imagine such a nation how it will be...China economy will be a child's play to us..Biafra will be a nation that other nations will admire..at first it may be tough but d end would be like a dream come true...we are brothers SS n SE dis our struggle years b4 now n must together clear paths for our unborn generation...it all depends on u.
even at that. I will rather have a country of south south states than merging with biafra. Igbos are the worse people to go into partnership with.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
ekenedegreat:
The word "WE"makes me sick! Instead of you to say "I" don't want to join them It's understandable.

Yes...we, we don't want, am not speaking for myself, I would have said i...there's nobody that wanna join u guys, we are Nigerians and not biafra...if they keep including us, it's going to be another war agains them that they ain't going to win becos warri boys hate biafra(delta in general)

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 2:49pm On May 14, 2015
Jobneeded12:
Let this Igbos go o pls go and Please go and form your country
As for SS if you want foolishly join them they will take over your seaports and oil
You can form 2 independent entities
We can't remember electing you as our spokesman.
who are you pls?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 2:52pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

Yes...we, we don't want, am not speaking for myself, I would have said i...there's nobody that wanna join u guys, we are Nigerians and not biafra...if they keep including us, it's going to be another war agains them that they ain't going to win becos warri boys hate biafra(delta in general)

And since when is warri, the entire delta state? Learn how to say YOU and your people cause you sure as hell don't speak for me or my people.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 2:52pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

warriboy,they have told you several tyms that they can never allow or accept warri to be part of Biafra.
so why are you still ranting all over nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 2:52pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

And since when is warri, the entire delta state? Learn how to sat YOU and your people cause you sure as hell don't speak for me or my people.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by pentag0nal: 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
balotelli:
Damn you Igbos

olakunle the big headed humpty dumpty. Your head is as big as water melon. Your pix will flood nairaland soon.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
hensben:
But urhobo, ijaw, itsekiri , Akwa ibom and calabar people will be welcome because they have oil Abi undecided . Greedy fvkkers..

If worst come to worst all the Igbo speaking tribe in SS will relocate To the SE because majority win the vote.
1) Edo is more related to Yoruba and Biafra don't want them and we all saw it during last presidential election. Only in Edo that Buhari could garner a large chunk of votes.

2) Other part of Deltans can join Nigeria especially Itsekiri and urhbobo excluding Anioma.

3) Igbos share kind of similar culture with people living in Rivers, Cross-Rivers, Akwaibom and Bayelsa.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by orobs93(m): 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
am not against any biafra the only problem I have is for you guys to cut out ur map very well..cut anioma caryy go if u say akwa ibom join fine cut am carry go if u say ikwere join no wahala carry go but pls leave orhobos edos ijaws alone oh abeg we nor want war abeg just cut ur own and go.
anytin related with bendel sud be left out of any shit if Nigeria must break up den we bendel we have our country if Niger delta want to join us fine or south south fine but I and my clan we not leave to see the ibos come and claim our land all in the name of biafra

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

The most viable state in Nigeria somehow is in yoruba land. Empty barrel make the largest noise.
Lagos State dat was a former Capital? Lagos state dat was built by d whole Nigeria? Why are all you yorubas claiming Lagos only,are u ashamed of other states in Southwest?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 2:55pm On May 14, 2015
mulattoclaro:
guy shut up there. No south south state will join that fraud called biafra.
which part of south south are you talking about?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 2:56pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

warriboy,they have told you several tyms that they can never allow or accept warriors to be part of Biafra.

Abi tell me about it. Biafra creators have repeatedly said they are not including edo, urhobo, iteskiri, isoko, etc on the newly formed biafra. Even ojukwu never included them yet the people they already rejected are the ones constantly shouting on NL "we are not joining biafra". They already said they don't want you and never wanted you, why the constant disturbance on NL as if they want them in the first place. Shouldn't it be ppl they want, talking not ones rejected? Pesin no go hear word from the rejected ones. Na wa oooo

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

Delta state is NOT IGBO/BIAFRA LAND!! the oil in Abia and anambra can't fetch Biafra shït in terms of revenue, the Igbo speaking part of Delta and Rivers States (if they decide to join) are not connected to the Atlantic ocean (making importation and exportation impossible) which is dangerous to igbos because they're mostly traders, biafran soil is not the best for agriculture, so that's not an option either, biafra has no world-class tourist location that draws in foreigners from other continents so tourism is not an option too!! Pro-biafran pple should think well
Going by that Switzerland should have been one of the worst countries in the world.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 2:58pm On May 14, 2015
orobs93:
am not against any biafra the only problem I have is for you guys to cut out ur map very well..cut anioma caryy go if u say akwa ibom join fine cut am carry go if u say ikwere join no wahala carry go but pls leave orhobos edos ijaws alone oh abeg we nor want war abeg just cut ur own and go
you sound more reasonable than d others.
you are really from south south.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

And since when is warri, the entire delta state? Learn how to say YOU and your people cause you sure as hell don't speak for me or my people.

In case u don't understand, warri is the hrt of delta state and the people am talking about are the ijaws, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, ika, anioma etc...me and my people will not take that and in case u don't know they call us the big heart and we are part of the Niger deltas...biafra or what ever they call them shuld cut their igbo land and move on

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

warriboy,they have told you several tyms that they can never allow or accept warri to be part of Biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by luvprince4real(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
Arsenate:
lmao @ director radio biafra....dude is even forming serious.
ibos always making my day....clowns
Oga emegi Vuum Nanya..

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 3:01pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

In case u don't understand, warri is the hrt of delta state and the people am talking about are the ijaws, urhobo, isoko, itsekiri, ika, anioma etc...me and my people will not take that and in case u don't know they call us the big heart and we are part of the Niger deltas...biafra or what ever they call them shuld cut their igbo land and move on

I'm anioma and I'm telling you YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME OR FOR MY PEOPLE.

Let me repeat it one more time so it'll go through your head, we did not make YOU our spokesperson. Say YOU and your people. Shikena!!! The rest of ranting can go to the dustbin

Btw: incase you didn't know, since you're isoko then no need for you to rant. They didn't include isoko in the biafra country and still haven't so really your ranting is not necessary. If they include, that's a big IF, then you can rant.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Dollar101(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

warriboy,they have told you several tyms that they can never allow or accept warriors to be part of Biafra.

I am not ranting my broda, we deltas don't like their map cutting across our land, in case they r forgetting, we r the heart of militant they went cool due to amnesty....let them trend with caution

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 14, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lagos State dat was a former Capital? Lagos state dat was built by d whole Nigeria? Why are all you yorubas claiming Lagos only,are u ashamed of other states in Southwest?
Yorubas were smart enough to have the Federal government build it or are also taking Lagos with you to biafra
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by orobs93(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

you sound more reasonable than d others.
you are really from south south.

it is very simple and clear I might not be pleased with Nigeria but I can't afford another mistake again and later start thinking how to fight for another freedom again...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.