Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,628 members, 7,844,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau (37597 Views)

Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / Troops Kill 18 Boko Haram Terrorists As They Avert Bandit Attack On Dansadau(pix / Rep Speaker: South-south Canvasses Support For Pally Iriase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 3:46pm On May 13, 2015
meccuno:
so of all places to head to is EDO STATE and OGBOMOSO? What's the difference between these places and gombe state? Even those people wey no even get single level sef wan insult igbos.....wetin person no go see.....so in ur mind,edo state is the place to be? Please tell me,what are you people known for?

this is what we see.,... grin....ask d 12yr old running after my car to sell me gala as I am posting now.. grin
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by bilulu(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Blackfire post=33697842]

that is exactly what the north wants.. A disunited south.
A SE(igbos) who never forgives or forget past ills,very patient and are ready to revenge.
A SW(yoruba) who are very subtle always ready to backout of any deal that may work against there nationhood,they are very good with propaganda,underate them at ur own peril.
SS(niger delta) they are like the[/quo
The Yoruba's started d division so we will remain divided till thy kingdom come

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by landinfo: 3:48pm On May 13, 2015
emiye:
The North west caucus in the house has endorsed SW for the same position.
His opinion is not tangible.

Thix comment breedz of a Slave happy that His Master is patting him on the back.......SE & SS, abeg thix comment just showed us that indeed the North controlz these puppetz.....Esau indeed, alwayz selling their birthright

5 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by free13: 3:52pm On May 13, 2015
wink.
HzRF:

Tinubu lined up with hausa in 2011 against her sister from oyo
U all said Tinubu is smart
Nw same scenario is being plotted u are writing narrative essay

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by anonimi: 3:53pm On May 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Marriage of strange bed fellows undecided

Don't they ever learn from history?
The North and Southwest are just friendly enemies, who only unite to fight the Igbos and later go back into enmity when there are no Igbos to fight.

I don't mean any disrespect; but I've read the story of Awolowo and Abiola to lend credence to the truth that history always repeats itself.

I pity nairaland underage Apc praise singers undecided

What do you say about Zik's facilitation of Balewa's & Shagari's election in 1960 and 1979 respectively

When will we stop this needless TRIBAL bashing that only makes it easy for our useless leaders to continue exploiting us and deprive us of schools for ALL our kids, roads, railways, TAP water, employment etc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by okekeanayo(f): 3:56pm On May 13, 2015
edogirl2:
"Various initiatives have been put in place in order to see that northerners from wherever they are, from the 19 states, become one as far as voting is concerned. We are not saying 100 percent of northerners should be in one political party but that northerners should have one voice, they should decide and dictate the politics of Nigeria; like it has been before independence and even during the First Republic because of the numerical strength of the North.
But of recent we became divided so we became so vulnerable. But God in His infinite wisdom and mercy used the goodwill of General Muhammadu Buhari and we have gotten the kind of unity that we have been yearning for for so long. We have realised this dream now. So now that we have achieved the unity we long for because of Buhari’s goodwill, it is only fair that we now make some efforts to consolidate these gains because General Buhari will not be the president for ever. So that after him, we have consolidated on this goodwill and we will be able to grow this unity, political cooperation, electoral cooperation from strength to strength so that the North will as much as possible dictate the political landscape of the country and what happens in Nigeria as it used to do."

Nairaland SS and SE ill-informed youths jubilating and wanting the north to occupy both Senate Presidency and HoR speakership, can you see your life now.

You will rather have the North have the Presidency, Senate Presidency, House of Rep speakership, Chief Justice of the Federation (basically 4 of the top 5 positions in this country), just so you can spite the SW So, the well-planned complete and total northern domination that will affect your lives negatively does not bother you? grin

You note in his long rant, this northern man didn't show any consideration for the SE or SS, yet PDP representatives from this 2 regions are lining up to vote for northern domination now which will pave the way for long term 'northern unity' and thus long term northern domination. Exactly what this man say they have planned all along up north.

So, who is the slave now. The SW that wants to prevent this northern domination at all cost or SE and SS representatives that are lining up behind their northern PDP masters to the detriment of their regions' long term well being grin

the plan is to give them(northerners) everything so that when we are gone to Biafra, u (south-west) will remain slaves to them. Deal with it. Meanwhile, Biafrans, fly our flag.

8 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Blackfire(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2015
babasanti:

Who cares tall broom stick. If you like vex, fact is your a slave to ram and cows of nigeria, even ur father is a slave..

ejiri mara nna gi(trademark of ur palm wine tapping father in eke market) ezi ohia,udele nabu aso.. Tufiakwa nna gi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by bayplus: 4:00pm On May 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:

The North and Southwest are just friendly enemies, who only unite to fight the Igbos and later go back into enmit[b][/b]y when there are no Igbos to fight.

I don't mean any disrespect; but I've read the story of Awolowo and Abiola to lend credence to the truth that history always repeats itself.

What biased stories of Awolowo & Abiola did you read to lend credence to your conclusion?

Most of us in southwest voted for Jonathan in 2011 and "we didn't unite to fight the igbos as u now alleged". In anycase, is Jonathan an igbo man? Evennthe south south are not as tribalistic as most (not all) of you guys from the igbo extractions here.

Hardly objective in their comments, always viewing issues from parochial and tribalistic angle.

Even within a family, sharing properties or positioins is always filled with rancour, the elders within the APC will do the needful.

It is normal for everyone to desire the best of anything available to be shared but like everything in life, what you get is not always what you desire, it is what you deserve.

On a personal note, mi voted for Buhari not for APC and I really dont care who becomes the next senate-president, speaker etc or where they come from, all I want is good governance and whoever can assist GMB to deliver nigeria will be welcome. Ask Benue people, how much development, the 8year leadership of David Mark at the senate has brought to the people? Or ask Sokoto people what Tambuwai's speakership brought to them. NOTHING! Except for their friends and families, no one else benefit. So why the noise? !

We should be talking about competency, this mediocrity called zoning is part of what is destroying nigeria. Most of these people represent themselves and no one else.

Whoever can work better to destroy corruption in nigeria, make all govt institutions work efficiently and effectively, delivet 24hrs power supply, fuctional health, transportation, repaired our refineries to a full and functional capacities, with sound economy that reduces unemployment, create more jobs, make cheaper funds available to MSMEs, revamp and improve our educational standard etc will be just ok for me regardless of where he comes from.

Need I ask?

What exactly in tangible terms did the igbo benefit from the Jonathan's presidency outside a handful appointment of igbo sons and daughters?

Is it the second niger brdge? I really want to be enlightened,

We will not make progress as a country if all we see is a yorubaman, igboman , hausaman, ijaw man etc.

Yorubas were the worst critics of Obasanjo and despite being our own, Obasanjo didn't benefit yorubaland in anyway, even the Sango ota bridge in Ogun state that leads to Obasanjo's farm was abandoned by Obasanjo. It was Yar adua administration that completed a less than 1km bridge. So when people shout that we want our own in charge, it doesn't necessarily mean better development for the people of that state or region.

Let's think and focus on one united nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by OneNaira6: 4:08pm On May 13, 2015
somegirl1:
Somehow this article about issues between the north and sw has turned into an Igbo and yoruba debate.

Leave Igbos out of your family issues.

When I opened a topic about Shamsudeen usman made a comment, which said “The entire south-west just contributed about 500,000 votes which is smaller as compared to what the entire Zamfara, delivered to GMB not to even call states in the Northeast or Kano”

“So what’s it that the region is bringing to blackmail Buhari into handing over the government to Tinubu who thinks controlling Lagos is same as Buhari?”.

“Each time we talk about Buhari’s administration, people are quick to remind us that without the South-west region, GMB wouldn’t have emerged, thats a lie, with or without that region he would have, it was time for Jonathan to leave and nothing would have stopped him”.

They attacked and insulted igbo as if the northern politician who made such comment was Igbo. Gbawe, the epistle writer, wrote another long epistle denying the comment and shouting how hateful some trying to be by spreading falsehood( pretty much implying I, Musa that wrote the article, hopefornigeria that replicated the article were trying to be "hateful"wink. Mind you, not one of them focused on Usman throughout that entire thread, the shouted IGBO in it all while pretending as if northern politicians sees "APC or PDP as oppose to just North". grin grin so lady it shouldn't come as a surprise if they do the same thing on this thread. They do it all the time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Firefire(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2015
Nnaabros:

Absolutely true. That position was zoned by PDP to the SW but northern elements in the house, in the same spirit of Northern dominance, voted against her and denied the SW of that position. At the end of the day the SW blamed Jonathan for it. They said he marginalized them. Heaven knows that Jonathan tried to do good for everybody!!! .

Future will tell.

8 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by lastmessenger: 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
Whatever happens I only want change
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by otr1(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
...at the end of the day, SW will get the Speakership position.

Speaker/Dep. Speaker, HoR: SW/NE.
Senate Pres./Senate VP: NC/SS.
And those who will run for the positions will be unopposed.
TANoids should stop having wet dreams over APC issues.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Kennywills7(m): 4:14pm On May 13, 2015
aleem50:
As I read the content of the write up,I was just annoyed,the man is a fool,he doesn't have the interest of Nigeria in his hearth atall,just the interest of northerners. So the president should be in the north,senate president in the north,speaker in the north,so all deputies should be from the south? Had it been south east didn't frked up,they deserve the senate president but they failed. Though the best candidate should always emerge in all ramifications but not at the derail of southerners. This arrangement of thing is simple as ABC but for selfish reasons they won't do what is right for the country. The president elect is from the north west,VP from southwest,senate president to the north central though south eats ought to have it but they didn't produce any APC senator from south east,so SGF will be good for the east,deputy senate president should be for the north east ,speaker for the south west and deputy speaker for the south and south and say chief whip#chikena
U are still greedy in ur write up
Why can't d edo man dat won house of rep seat be d speaker? must it be for d south west or north east?

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by zimoni(f): 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
Imagine the bullshitt coming from that abokee, just imagine the shitt he spewed?

Tinubu, you see your life now?

Shey we no warn you that the useless-marriage would not yield good fruit?

The movie is just getting started, may God keep us all alive to witness the end of the movie.

We shall all see where this movie is going to end.

Only God knows how many people who are going to lose their lives in the season movie.

Patiently following the movie.

Tinubu, see your life outside. Na you allow those cattle rearers to dey downgrade us. If you'd not formed and gave them the platform (APC) for free, where are they going to get the FAWAR nah? Jonathan could have emerged victorious if not for the APC which you created nah.

Tinubu, you dey fall my hand oooooo. Now some azzholes from nowhere are going to be downgrading us.

Nansense.

PDP for life.

Still, I follow the season movie patiently.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by OYAY(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
This is highest level of irresponsible statement from a suppose statesman,so what will be the signification of pace dictating of northerners to Nigeria and Nigerians? Self serving right? Anyway he is not to blame if the SE have not voted out of sentiment for PDP lots we will not be where we are because the senate presidency has been silently zoned to SE and to senator Chris Ngige specifically; it would have been natural two all to both North and South i.e SW VP,SE SP while NW P and probably NE S hor. Be as it may it behoove on the three regions in the south to come together and take their destiny into their hands;it will be foolhardy for the SS and SE to be thinking the SW betray them,there is no way GEJ would have been voted back with shenanigans that goes along with his administration not even with the revelation from finance minister of economic doom;hence they should forget the past and take on the challenge of equal portions of principal posts in next administration between the North and South.
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2015
Trailblazer1:

The North and Southwest are just friendly enemies, who only unite to fight the Igbos and later go back into enmity when there are no Igbos to fight.

It's the Igbo that always enter alliance (coalition) with the Hausa/Fulani north. Go read about the coalition between the East (NCNC) and the North (NPC). Also read the federal election of 30 December 1966 and how, when Azikiwe felt cheated and entered a coalition (UPGA) against that of NPC (NNA), tried unsuccessfully to force Tafawa-Balewa to postpone the election. UPGA boycotted. Later NCNC went to its vomit (joined NPC) in a new coalition. Just go read about the election.
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2015
zik4ever:
I see a lot of hate comments between Igbos and Yorubas on the Internet which I think is uncalled for. The dynamics of the last election cannot be attributed to so-called conspiracy by any groups or regions alone. In Benue State, the people who ironically are mostly Christians voted the APC because they were literally 'mad' about the colossal failure of the PDP especially at the State level -my Uncle got his January salary recently. In Plateau, it was a revolt against perceived attempt by the Berom ethnic group to perpetuate itself in office. In Kaduna, even the Southern zone which traditionally votes for a Christian, had issues with the PDP including the State Governor and Vice President. Several Christians voted for Buhari and several Muslims voted for Jonathan. The elections were not perfect as in 100% but they largely reflected the wishes of the majority of Nigerians and should be so accepted and respected. Anyone who feels otherwise has a legitimate right to challenge the elections at the tribunal. The PDP simply mismanaged itself and its 2011 success. Irrespective of our individual preferences, we should wish the new Government well. Nigeria is in a big mess right now and we should move on!

gbawe, all we good people of nigeria want is CHANGE.
anything short of that is void n fallacy.
all we need is d right person n not this zone a or zone b, we need change n apc represents that change. if northerners are tje ones to effect that change in nigeria, me n my people will support him or them with our all. if the yorrobbers r not happy then its high time they relocate to Togo.
u guys r so funny, if a Yoruba minoritu leader could lead his people to vote out adeola mukilat from speakership position that was zoned to South West, why r u guys vexed when the same its been meted out to him? I thought Southwest zone dont need speakership, what made them change their mind?
2015 the year of northernization of nigeria!
president,........north
senate president.......north
speaker.......north
chief justice of the federation.......north

FEAR NORTH!

7 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by somegirl1: 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
OneNaira6:

When I opened a topic about Shamsudeen usman made a comment, which said “The entire south-west just contributed about 500,000 votes which is smaller as compared to what the entire Zamfara, delivered to GMB not to even call states in the Northeast or Kano”

“So what’s it that the region is bringing to blackmail Buhari into handing over the government to Tinubu who thinks controlling Lagos is same as Buhari?”.

“Each time we talk about Buhari’s administration, people are quick to remind us that without the South-west region, GMB wouldn’t have emerged, thats a lie, with or without that region he would have, it was time for Jonathan to leave and nothing would have stopped him”.

They attacked and insulted igbo as if the northern politician who made such comment was Igbo. Gbawe, the epistle writer, wrote another long epistle denying the comment and shouting how hateful some trying to be by spreading falsehood( pretty much implying I, Musa that wrote the article, hopefornigeria that replicated the article were trying to be "hateful"wink. Mind you, not one of them focused on Usman throughout that entire thread, the shouted IGBO in it all while pretending as if northern politicians sees "APC or PDP as oppose to just North". grin grin so lady it shouldn't come as a surprise if they do the same thing on this thread. They do it all the time.

Nna, I used to dismiss most of the comments here as trolling but I now see it's madness.
The sooner we secede peacefully, the better. I don't care whether the new country is called is called Biafra or something else. I wouldn't even mind joining Cameroon at this rate.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by odomanis: 4:24pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

sweetie....its just petty jealousy......today as we speak.....there must be at least a hundred 12yr old boys getting on ekene dili chukwu....to come to SW or Edo sef....coming to sell gala on Ogbomosho, benin or lagos streets.... grin grin...some will be sitting here typing Biafra... grin..mad pipul... grin

Was northern domination considered when GEJ was voted (rigged)out ? Why double standard?

Now you want South to have one voice, right ?

What goes around comes around !

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by zimoni(f): 4:24pm On May 13, 2015
anonimi:

What do you say about Zik's facilitation of Balewa's & Shagari's election in 1960 and 1979 respectively

When will we stop this needless TRIBAL bashing that only makes it easy for our useless leaders to continue exploiting us and deprive us of schools for ALL our kids, roads, railways, TAP water, employment etc?

God bless you for this post Bro.

North sabi use our heads. They know when to use SW, SE or SS.

Their only job is politicking and looting of national treasury. They are the richest yet their people are the poorest. What do they have to show for the 39year-rule? NOTHING but POVERTY and KILLINGS.

Tinubu dey fall my hand bam bam.

I hope he knows what he's doing. He shouldn't allow some idiotas to bash us for another four years oooooooo.

PDP for Life.

Lobatan.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by OneNaira6: 4:25pm On May 13, 2015
edogirl2:
"Various initiatives have been put in place in order to see that northerners from wherever they are, from the 19 states, become one as far as voting is concerned. We are not saying 100 percent of northerners should be in one political party but that northerners should have one voice, they should decide and dictate the politics of Nigeria; like it has been before independence and even during the First Republic because of the numerical strength of the North.
But of recent we became divided so we became so vulnerable. But God in His infinite wisdom and mercy used the goodwill of General Muhammadu Buhari and we have gotten the kind of unity that we have been yearning for for so long. We have realised this dream now. So now that we have achieved the unity we long for because of Buhari’s goodwill, it is only fair that we now make some efforts to consolidate these gains because General Buhari will not be the president for ever. So that after him, we have consolidated on this goodwill and we will be able to grow this unity, political cooperation, electoral cooperation from strength to strength so that the North will as much as possible dictate the political landscape of the country and what happens in Nigeria as it used to do."

Nairaland SS and SE ill-informed youths jubilating and wanting the north to occupy both Senate Presidency and HoR speakership, can you see your life now.

You will rather have the North have the Presidency, Senate Presidency, House of Rep speakership, Chief Justice of the Federation (basically 4 of the top 5 positions in this country), just so you can spite the SW So, the well-planned complete and total northern domination that will affect your lives negatively does not bother you? grin

You note in his long rant, this northern man didn't show any consideration for the SE or SS, yet PDP representatives from this 2 regions are lining up to vote for northern domination now which will pave the way for long term 'northern unity' and thus long term northern domination. Exactly what this man say they have planned all along up north.

So, who is the slave now. The SW that wants to prevent this northern domination at all cost or SE and SS representatives that are lining up behind their northern PDP masters to the detriment of their regions' long term well being grin

Look lady the entire SS and SE personnel amd politicians warned you people mutiple times this was their game plan. Even one of your own, fayose, tried to warn you people. Did we or did we not voice it repeatedly prior to the election and each time we said so, you and the rest of your SW brothers accused SS/SE of being tribalistic, myopic, looking for our brother and finally not wanting change. Did you or did you not insult your brother, fayose, for trying to open una eyes? Okay, now the real deal have started and you turn around to blame the same people that tried to warn you? Come off it cause that blackmail sh1t is not going to work with us. You didn't anticipate north domination when you guys were running around screaming "Change", well the f2king change has started, deal with whatever outcome coming from it by yourself and leave SS and SE out of it. We just go Siddon dey look. We knew they will try and do this after all, they've done it to you guys multiple times throughout Nigeria's history, but una refused to listen. You refused to learn from your past. Ok, now leave us out of whatever problem una going through. As far as SS/SE are concerned, the north is doing what they always do so this is not a surprise to us. We tried to fight but SW decided to join them and bring them back to power. You made the bed, lie on it and leave us out of it.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2015
babasanti:

The most foolish comment ever on nairaland

seconded abi thirded or fouthed either way or whatever I support u on this!

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sinizia: 4:30pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Right about now, they will even endorse Satan and his evil army taking over Nigeria if they can be promised that the Yorubas will suffer the most. As I have said before, the SE and SS should be careful going public with their hatred and resentment of the SW. They will be the long term losers of such a strategy of hate when the SW wake up to and begin to deliberately address this unrequited hatred from those we are nothing but hospitable and accommodating towards.

We will see who will lose out in the end. All the SW did was the responsible thing by voting out a misruler who was destroying Nigeria even as we must inform some hateful element that said misrulers still garnered healthy votes in the SW while they gave Buhari and the APC virtually nothing. If some ethnic jingoists and bigots now want to fight the SW for taking making electoral choices we are free to make, when they even gave the misruling GEJ virtually 100% figures, then I say bring it on !!! In life, It is pointless trying to pacify unreasonable people who operate with minds totally destroyed by hate. I therefore implore the bigots to do their worst.

I never knew you're a bigot till this very minute. Take a look at your deep-seated hate and paranoia not excluding your hypocrisy. You alluded that the SW made electoral choices which they were free to make; but when the SE & SS makes their own choices which they are entitled and free to make, you term it spiting the SW? You're officially the number 1 hypocrite. Never thought you had this part in you.

So a Northern man was clearly talking about the Northern domination right in front of you, saying the SW are asking for too much, and you left the tribal bigot and blamed the SE and SS? Does cowardice run in your blood? In all your post, you never chastised the tribal bigot for his illogical statement, all you did was turn around and blame the Igbos? Wow!! Your hate and cowardice is legendary. I've lost all respect for you, tribal bigot!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by landinfo: 4:30pm On May 13, 2015
phabulux:

Very idiotic comment!

You guys are fo-o-ls!

Who, do you think, enthroned Tambuwwal, in the first place, to bring down Jona's govt? Have you forgotten that PDP and Jona wanted a Yoruba woman as the speaker?

Obviously, you igbos do not know how politics is played. That's why you played yourselves out of Nigerian political mainstream.

Ba lakaye!

Just sit and watch. Whenever we need your dumb contributions, we'll ask.

Lafffing in hausa........

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by lazsnaira(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
I smell trouble ahead, one shamsudeen has spoken and now Dansadau...if this is not well managed, then wahala is ahead.

I have said it that the Yoruba race is the only ember holding this country as one.

The day the Oduduwa children turn their back against the north, thats the end of Nigeria.

South South and South East is already at the brink...

The north should not push their supposed dominance too far

There is nothing yorubas can do, when I say nothing I mean absolute nothing against the north.

The north can only be challenged by the Igbos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sinizia: 4:34pm On May 13, 2015
herringbone:
One poster implies that SE/SS needs to vote a SWestner to curb excessive power of the north..i laff plenty. The same people that voted a northner as a president as against their southern brother..una get mouth otolo oo

I never knew some people can be this pathetic. I couldn't believe it bro. That has got to be the most dumb post ever on NL. I've seen the true reality in the way some people reason.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by somegirl1: 4:34pm On May 13, 2015
OYAY:
This is highest level of irresponsible statement from a suppose statesman,so what will be the signification of pace dictating of northerners to Nigeria and Nigerians? Self serving right? Anyway he is not to blame if the SE have not voted out of sentiment for PDP lots we will not be where we are because the senate presidency has been silently zoned to SE and to senator Chris Ngige specifically; it would have been natural two all to both North and South i.e SW VP,SE SP while NW P and probably NE S hor. Be as it may it behoove on the three regions in the south to come together and take their destiny into their hands;it will be foolhardy for the SS and SE to be thinking the SW betray them,there is no way GEJ would have been voted back with shenanigans that goes along with his administration not even with the revelation from finance minister of economic doom;hence they should forget the past and take on the challenge of equal portions of principal posts in next administration between the North and South.

It's not about GEJ but about correcting the northern rule mentality. I was neither for PDP nor for APC.
How convenient it is for the north that presidential appointment is rotated between the north and the south. When it's the north's turn, a Hausa or Fulani or Hausa/ Fulani will definitely get the ticket and when it's the south's turn, several groups will have to fight among themselves over the ticket.
When it's convenient the south is just the south and other times, the south is split into SW, SE and SS.
Why can't power be rotated among all the recognized regions.
It is clear who benefits most from Nigeria and who the true winners are. Southerners are just tools.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Gbawe: 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

I never knew you're a bigot till this very minute. Take a look at your deep-seated hate and paranoia not excluding your hypocrisy. You alluded that the SW made electoral choices which they were free to make; but when the SE & SS makes their own choices which they are entitled and free to make, you term it spiting the SW? You're officially the number 1 hypocrite. Never thought you had this part in you.

So a Northern man was clearly talking about the Northern domination right in front of you, saying the SW are asking for too much, and you left the tribal bigot and blamed the SE and SS? Does cowardice run in your blood? In all your post, you never chastised the tribal bigot for his illogical statement, all you did was turn around and blame the Igbos? Wow!! Your hate and cowardice is legendary. I've lost all respect for you, tribal bigot!!

I don't need the respect of an emotional cretin like you. Go and respect those you interact with in real life and stop looking for online heroes to worship and respect. I never asked you or anyone to respect me. You can continue being a sentimental child and twisting my word, perhaps because some of your kinsmen have disgraced your ethnic group to the point Yorubas now have to respond with the cold hard truth, but my point which is clear to all is that the SW voted to remove a proven misruler. Even then, this misruler still received healthy votes to show the people of the region are independent-minded and not entirely clannish or easily herded into a single corner.

It is therefore very rich of those who gave such a misruler, on course to turning Nigeria into Somalia, almost 100% of their own votes to now want to join issues vengefully with the Yorubas and be talking of "pay back" for some "betrayal" that only exists in their hateful and bigoted minds. You want to see the real bigot? look in the mirror you pathetic child. Some of you need to grow up and face the truth. Nairaland is not your 'agony aunt'. If you have emotional issues then don't come looking for solutions to them here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by OneNaira6: 4:39pm On May 13, 2015
somegirl1:

Nna, I used to dismiss most of the comments here as trolling but I now see it's madness.
The sooner we secede peacefully, the better. I don't care whether the new country is called is called Biafra or something else. I wouldn't even mind joining Cameroon at this rate.

Me and you both...that's one of the main reason I'm in total support of disintegration. I'm studying psychology as a second major and one thing I've learned about human behavior is that the human subconscious are usually their true believes...most humans are more likely to showcase their subconscious either when their conscious is diminished (i.e: sleeping) or when we feel protected from society glare (i.e: anonymous). Using this forum, I've learnt the real true feelings of yoruba. They accuse me of hating yoruba since childhood, accuse my parents of transmitting hate simply because my uncle was a past biafran solider but anyone that goes through my ID and check my posts when I first joined this forum can accurately tell you I never once had an ill feelings towards them prior to joining here. Even when I first joined and the first topic I saw was them trying to cause dis agreement between Anioma and SE. I dismissed it, looked the other way and that's because all I saw was their conscious and never the subconscious. The longer I stayed on this forum, the more I saw their subconscious, the more I realize what my best friend have been preaching all along is not some crazy sh1t but the real damn truth. Albeit I replicated what they dishing out 10x fold but my mindset now is just in complete support of disintegration. It's highly best to separate than be stuck in one nation.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by deletrue: 4:39pm On May 13, 2015
simpleseyi:

Your loss in the last election is still giving you nightmares. With time you will get over it; probably when your principal fool Ebele Jonascam retires to his village you will all realised that the battle to save Nigeria from cluelessness has been won by Nigerians and loss by you TANoids.
Yorubas fight Ibos, Hausas fight Ibos, Ijaws fight Ibos, Ikweres fight Ibos, Kanuris fight Ibos, Fulanis fight Ibos. Na only una dey? Better check yourself before you all check into psychiatric hospital.
Are you related to Thiefnu.bu or Lai Mohamed because your mouth dey smell and in adiition, you talk from both sides of your mouth like Lai Mohammed.. Infact, why are so foolish? Just tell us any individual who told you that Izons have ever fought the Ibos or otherwise?
The hausas and the yorubas are like football. Once a football game is being played, all the waring groups will temporarily abandon their warpons and once the game is over, they will go back and continue their fight. Tell me if there is any difference between these two tribe from the above example. They just agreed to come together, fight the Izons, Ibos, indeed the entire south south and within the shortest possible time, you see them arguing about zoning. If they have natural love for one another, why are they arguing at this point?

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 4:41pm On May 13, 2015
odomanis:

Was northern domination considered when GEJ was voted (rigged)out ? Why double standard?

Now you want South to have one voice, right ?

What goes around comes around !

who told u dat Y shd south have one voice.......Jana was a poor president ......that's y we took him out... grin go n die..... cheesy
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 13, 2015
simpleseyi:

Your loss in the last election is still giving you nightmares. With time you will get over it; probably when your principal fool Ebele Jonascam retires to his village you will all realised that the battle to save Nigeria from cluelessness has been won by Nigerians and loss by you TANoids.
Yorubas fight Ibos, Hausas fight Ibos, Ijaws fight Ibos, Ikweres fight Ibos, Kanuris fight Ibos, Fulanis fight Ibos. Na only una dey? Better check yourself before you all check into psychiatric hospital.
epilepsy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Fayose, Aregbesola And Atiku Spotted In Abuja / #8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.