Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau (37601 Views)

Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / Troops Kill 18 Boko Haram Terrorists As They Avert Bandit Attack On Dansadau(pix / Rep Speaker: South-south Canvasses Support For Pally Iriase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by olutunde12(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=simpleseyi post=33691705]

Your loss in the last election is still giving you nightmares. With time you will get over it; probably when your principal fool Ebele Jonascam retires to his village you will all realised that the battle to save Nigeria from cluelessness has been won by Nigerians and loss by you TANoids.
Yorubas fight Ibos, Hausas fight Ibos, Ijaws fight Ibos, Ikweres fight Ibos, Kanuris fight Ibos, Fulanis fight Ibos. Na only una dey? Better check yourself before you all chec

You are the fool! you will confirm this very soon
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
horlabiyi:
I stopped reading the whole thing where they fool said the north should DECIDE and DICTATE the politics of NIGERIA. They are just scamming us with the six geo-political zone thingy. We have 3 major tribes Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa. Where was he when both Sambo and Tambuwal became VP & S.HOR, are they not northerners? Yes,but they will say they are not from the same geo-political zone which is a pure scam to deceive other tribes.

Sambo and Tambuwal are both from the north west.

Even though I'm not happy that the south west teamed up with the north to wrestle power from GEJ, I still prefer a south westerner to be the Speaker. The north can't just have 3 out of the 4 topmost offices in Nigeria. It's not fair. I'm personally very pissed with this northern dominance, and I think it's high time Igbos put away their differences with the Yorubas, so that the south can unite together just like the north and fight our common northern enemy.
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by emiye(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2015
tit:
The same Speakership position which PDP gave the SW for free?
you fools should not revise history. In 2011 election. Tambuwal had 252 votes compared to mulikat with 90 votes.
acn hor members were less than 70 members, so tell me , had all of them voted for the lady, would she have won?
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Doghe: 6:24pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

What a fool. So many brainless olodos here. Who talked of war? Some say they will use the political offices of thw SE and SS to sabotage the SW and I say "bring it on" to that. If that is what the SE and SS want to ise the next 4-8 years to do then I repeat that they should bring it on. Let us see who, because they are entirely driven by emotions, will lose out.

Nobody made such a statement on this thread before you hopped on what one edogirl2 alluded to because you are scared to face your Northern lords head on. Egbon, just take the L and move on. After all, it is an online L that you supposedly don't care about because you have a mortgage in real life to worry about. Abi?

8 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by ACM10: 6:37pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

look at this backward fool. You think most Yorubas, other than some online ethnic warriors seeking bragging rights over others, care who becomes VP? I am addressing your kinsmen who think they have somehow sabotaged the Yorubas if they prevent the emergence of a speaker from the SW. It shows that some of your bigoted kinsmen do not know what matters to most Yorubas.

I know that you are foul-mouthed; little did I know that it has progressed to the level of insanity. Who is the bigot here? On one hand, you are ranting that Yorubas are free to make their choice; but on the other hand you are blackmailing other regions to make choice against their own free will.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by PointB: 6:43pm On May 13, 2015
[b]
Nigerians should take note of the voting trend since independence. In fact, since the 1950s, the North Central per se had never voted in the manner it did along with the other parts of the North as it did at this particular time. These are the kind of things we have been looking for a long time. Various initiatives have been put in place in order to see that northerners from wherever they are, from the 19 states, become one as far as voting is concerned. We are not saying 100 percent of northerners should be in one political party but that northerners should have one voice, they should decide and dictate the politics of Nigeria; like it has been before independence and even during the First Republic because of the numerical strength of the North.

But of recent we became divided so we became so vulnerable. But God in His infinite wisdom and mercy used the goodwill of General Muhammadu Buhari and we have gotten the kind of unity that we have been yearning for for so long. We have realised this dream now. So now that we have achieved the unity we long for because of Buhari’s goodwill, it is only fair that we now make some efforts to consolidate these gains because General Buhari will not be the president for ever. So that after him, we have consolidated on this goodwill and we will be able to grow this unity, political cooperation, electoral cooperation from strength to strength so that the North will as much as possible dictate the political landscape of the country and what happens in Nigeria as it used to do.[/b]

Tinubu, nay, Yoruba, una well done oo! You see your life, we dey hail oo.

8 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by horlabiyi(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Sambo and Tambuwal are both from the north west.

Even though I'm not happy that the south west teamed up with the north to wrestle power from GEJ, I still prefer a south westerner to be the Speaker. The north can't just have 3 out of the 4 topmost offices in Nigeria. It's not fair. I'm personally very pissed with this northern dominance, and I think it's high time Igbos put away their differences with the Yorubas, so that the south can unite together just like the north and fight our common northern enemy.
exactly what we need to do. We need to unite to stop the " born to rule " mallams. I will never vote for a northerner

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dBard: 6:53pm On May 13, 2015
Let's not deceive ourselves, there are only 4 geopolitical zones in the country; the ss, the se, the sw and the north.

Am I surprised by the gloatings from a statesman of his status about the North dictating the polity, ... No.

The north had been sidelined f 6+years from their 'birth right', now that they ganged up under the pretext of change to put in one of their own, they definitely will coalesce around him to prevent a repeat of wat befell GEJ.
Buhari doesn't need to influence the elections into the offices in the National assembly cos the other northerners will by default ensure his political protection.

I laugh when peeps claim they'll vote out Buhari if he doesn't perform, like it'll b that easy.

we voted, whether right or wrong, time will tell.

The South (s&e), will simply sit and observe.
our eyes are fully opened now, no more dulling.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Crispels(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2015
BlackTechnology:

You guys think you will go free after 2015 treachery

That Northern domination will see you guys in the political dustbin of Nigeria

It is either you guys serve the North as loyal slaves or perish.

Buhari

BABA ONE CHANCE

Sir

Tinubu's people voted you because they believe they can steal the oil wealth and presidency through you

They believe Tinubu through Osinbajo can control your government the way Idiagbon did

Sir

They do not believe in change because if they do, they would have voted you in 2007 and 2011

Remember that you are a descendant of Usman Dan Fodio

Remember that your ancestors never allowed the Oduduwas deceive them

WISE UP wink wink wink cool

The Yorubas actually did supported Jonathan massively in 2011, the same they supported Buhari in 2015, they are not really betrayals, but interests pursuers ...
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sylviaeo(f): 7:18pm On May 13, 2015
Ashawo wey open leg for any body wey pass by, soon all passers by go open d legs collect am by force. Yoruba d Nigerian prostitute. Na nw Una dey shout rape. Una no serious

5 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sangresan(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:
iboes n petty jealousy........ grin grin grin...envy grin grin...let us wait for the final result n see who emerges...SW teaching SE politics since 1914... grin
....Igbos need to re-learn politics from us....

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sylviaeo(f): 7:23pm On May 13, 2015
Ashawo wey open leg for any body wey pass by, soon all passers by go open d legs collect am by force. Yoruba d Nigerian prostitute. Na nw Una dey shout rape. Una no serious. .dis tie Una sauce Na mallam GANDOKI Una want. oya take
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Crispels(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2015
herringbone:
One poster implies that SE/SS needs to vote a SWestner to curb excessive power of the north..i laff plenty. The same people that voted a northner as a president as against their southern brother..una get mouth otolo oo

But 99percent of Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011??
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2015
[s]
anyaekekehinde:

because you started the insult first
o ni se orire ni aye ti o wa

ibunkun a jina si e

o ni ba alaanu gbade
omo ale jati jati
[/s]

Ode, omo ale omo ibo aje okuta ma mumi omo irankiran.

gbo gbo epe ti ose ko pa da si e. awon obi re a fi oju sunkun re ki odun to pa ri. ase.
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dunkem21(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

yes...and then lagoon....that's where it all ends... grin cheesy
..or where life starts ..remember eko Atlantic grin.. grin
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by teufelein(f): 7:39pm On May 13, 2015
did i read somewhere on this thread that so called ikwerres are fighting igbos? lets even assume that there's an ethnic nation like ikwerre in the zoo aka nigeria, what's her population?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by winniz: 7:48pm On May 13, 2015
Crispels:

But 99percent of Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011??

Which 99% votes are you blabbing about? Did Yorubas not vote their so called ACN or whatever?

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

lol@cough tablet.... cheesy...yorubas r present in iboe land...that is true...but it cannot be even up to 5% of iboes in Yoruba land...lef dat matter.....
how many yorubas ve choice properties in d North, SS or SE?
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 7:58pm On May 13, 2015
dunkem21:

..or where life starts ..remember eko Atlantic grin.. grin

remember d SE is landlocked...no rivers talkless of ocean wink....so I don't know if u can swim well enough to survive the lagoon.....in order to enjoy d atlantic ocean...... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 8:02pm On May 13, 2015
sangresan:
....Igbos need to re-learn politics from us....

u can say that again.... grin...that is d cause of d envy...they are constantly outplayed like small boys....so they make outlandish claims about themselves and start believing in... grin....fantasies....very laughable .....but I enjoy der chest beating.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 8:04pm On May 13, 2015
crixtex:

how many yorubas ve choice properties in d North, SS or SE?

in d north, kaduna, kano, Abuja etc yes tongue....in SS...plenty SW people have houses there....but in SE....mba o grin....SW no send....they are not interested.. thank u very much.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dunkem21(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

remember d SE is landlocked...no rivers talkless of ocean wink....so I don't know if u can swim well enough to survive the lagoon.....in order to enjoy d atlantic ocean...... grin grin

I also hear Abuja is landlocked grin grin ..

..The lagoon is meant to be filled, build and enjoy ..not for swimming ..grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dewstar: 8:13pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Right about now, they will even endorse Satan and his evil army taking over Nigeria if they can be promised that the Yorubas will suffer the most. As I have said before, the SE and SS should be careful going public with their hatred and resentment of the SW. They will be the long term losers of such a strategy of hate when the SW wake up to and begin to deliberately address this unrequited hatred from those we are nothing but hospitable and accommodating towards.

We will see who will lose out in the end. All the SW did was the responsible thing by voting out a misruler who was destroying Nigeria even as we must inform some hateful element that said misrulers still garnered healthy votes in the SW while they gave Buhari and the APC virtually nothing. If some ethnic jingoists and bigots now want to fight the SW for taking making electoral choices we are free to make, when they even gave the misruling GEJ virtually 100% figures, then I say bring it on !!! In life, It is pointless trying to pacify unreasonable people who operate with minds totally destroyed by hate. I therefore implore the bigots to do their worst.

You are really annoying. Here you are talking about electoral choices you were free to make. When these so called SE where making their free electoral choices, what manner of names did you not call them, bigots, naïve, sentimental, backward, I can go on and on. The SE are not saying there are going to do anything, they are saying they are going to sit down and watch, so if you are looking for the right provocation/excuse to throw them into the lagoon like you have promised, you are not going to get it.

I am a strong believer in the unity of the SE and the SW, but when I see people like you that are supposed to be intelligent talk like this it just makes one want to take a second look at that stance.

I hold faith still.

9 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

in d north, kaduna, kano, Abuja etc yes tongue....in SS...plenty SW people have houses there....but in SE....mba o grin....SW no send....they are not interested.. thank u very much.... cheesy
Hmm.. no wahala
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by BrokenTV: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

What a fool. So many brainless olodos here. Who talked of war? Some say they will use the political offices of thw SE and SS to sabotage the SW and I say "bring it on" to that. If that is what the SE and SS want to ise the next 4-8 years to do then I repeat that they should bring it on. Let us see who, because they are entirely driven by emotions, will lose out.
Your problem is that you like talking to much. Why bring the Igbo into this when the article is about a northern comment about Yoruba. Chaneel your frustration at the Northerner and live Igbo, weren't you on this forum when your people are opening all manners of topic against Igbo's after Presidential election.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 8:19pm On May 13, 2015
dunkem21:

I also hear Abuja is landlocked grin grin ..

..The lagoon is meant to be filled, build and enjoy ..not for swimming ..grin grin

at ur wish....enjoy...if not face atlantic ocean... grin
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 8:19pm On May 13, 2015
crixtex:

Hmm.. no wahala

indeed ma broad.......from d SE.... cheesy
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by specco(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2015
tit:
The same Speakership position which PDP gave the SW for free?

Lol, yes the Speaker was given to them for free! But now they are scheming, plotting, lobbying and even begging to be given that same post in their 'own' government. Wonders shall never end. The SW has entered 'one chance' bus and the end might not be palatable.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dunkem21(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

at ur wish....enjoy...if not face atlantic ocean... grin
Its eko Atlantic, bro ..with ocean view and a yacht to play around ..grin
.be my guest ..grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Crispels(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2015
winniz:

Which 99% votes are you blabbing about? Did Yorubas not vote their so called ACN or whatever?

Jonathan won all south west states in 2011(except Osun)
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by EMANY01(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

I don't need the respect of an emotional cretin like you. Go and respect those you interact with in real life and stop looking for online heroes to worship and respect. I never asked you or anyone to respect me. You can continue being a sentimental child and twisting my word, perhaps because some of your kinsmen have disgraced your ethnic group to the point Yorubas now have to respond with the cold hard truth, but my point which is clear to all is that the SW voted to remove a proven misruler. Even then, this misruler still received healthy votes to show the people of the region are independent-minded and not entirely clannish or easily herded into a single corner.

It is therefore very rich of those who gave such a misruler, on course to turning Nigeria into Somalia, almost 100% of their own votes to now want to join issues vengefully with the Yorubas and be talking of "pay back" for some "betrayal" that only exists in their hateful and bigoted minds. You want to see the real bigot? look in the mirror you pathetic child. Some of you need to grow up and face the truth. Nairaland is not your 'agony aunt'. If you have emotional issues then don't come looking for solutions to them here.

Bros we get it; SE/SS petty bigots ok agreed but I need to understand how the igbos drew your ire because of comments that Shamsudeen Usman(hausa fulani north), Dansandau (hausa fulani north) and one solomon Obou (idoma north central) made about the Speakership not going to the south west.

9 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by ideykwum: 8:33pm On May 13, 2015
Because Yorubas will always be there to help them stay with the plan to short change the SS/SE!

yang:
Why the Northerners no go just form their own country and rule am as they like?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri / Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.