Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau (37624 Views)

Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / Troops Kill 18 Boko Haram Terrorists As They Avert Bandit Attack On Dansadau(pix / Rep Speaker: South-south Canvasses Support For Pally Iriase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
Texcoco:
Pls pls pls, we are not here to argue or measure diicks wit you.We are only here to munch popcorn,clap,point fingers and watch with binoculars...Now if you will stop spamming our mentions,that will be nice.

coco....d...dodo.... cheesy.....is equal to muumuu... cheesy
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by FitnessNigeria: 2:48pm On May 13, 2015
Loving this nonsense.

According to this man, the senate president should come from the North Central

While

The Speaker house of rep should come from the north east.

hehehehe, The north is cheating Nigeria with this their north zone deceit

8 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by SeverusSnape(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2015
searching4lovee:

I dont talk to fools undecided
grin grin grin
Can you (an inferior nonentity) even talk to me?...can you stand the heat?

8 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by yang(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2015
Jman06:
ANYTHING NORTH IS ACCEPTABLE, BUT NEVER SOUTHWEST.

EVEN IF THE NORTH PRODUCES ONE OF THEIR COWS AS SPEAKER OF HOR, I WILL CHOOSE HIM/HER OVER ANYTHING SOUTHWEST.

Peace!

grin grin grin Jesus christ !!! Laff wan kill me die

20 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 2:50pm On May 13, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Don't know what u intended achieving by pairing balewa and zik. Zik was president not vp.

Shagari ekwueme? The NPP was not d party igbos supported mind u. If u need voting pattern I will show u. Shagari ekwueme was not an igbo option though they won, We never supported NPP.

Now, We know the sw under APC supported a northern candidate against a fellow southern minority. Pay day is coming

plenty muumuu on NL today......do ur worst.... cheesy.....tribalist....sw simply voted for the best candidate....jana was an alcoholic... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Tolexander: 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
Arysexy:

My friend, PDP penciled Hon Mulikat Akande from Oyo for d speakership position, tifnubuu in an attempt to undermine pdp SW politicians, struck a deal with northern pdp politicians to give it to Tambuwal at d detriment of his SW sister. People like Hon femi gbajamila were the arrow heads used to stop Hon mulikat. Today, tifnubuu wants to foist Same gbajamila on d house. Nemesis awaits him
what you've just posted doesn't really play along with logic.

How possible is it for Tinubu to come on to influence the ruling oppossing party's decision if not that PDP members were already settled for the Tambuwa being the speaker?

The same Tinubu who was accused of getting the South West for Jonathan singlehandedly against his party candidate. I know that none of you guys will talk about that.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by FitnessNigeria: 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
simpleseyi:

Your loss in the last election is still giving you nightmares. With time you will get over it; probably when your principal fool Ebele Jonascam retires to his village you will all realised that the battle to save Nigeria from cluelessness has been won by Nigerians and loss by you TANoids.
Yorubas fight Ibos, Hausas fight Ibos, Ijaws fight Ibos, Ikweres fight Ibos, Kanuris fight Ibos, Fulanis fight Ibos. Na only una dey? Better check yourself before you all check into psychiatric hospital.

Person talk his observation, you carry igbos enter. Na so dem de give you sleepless night?

As you don yarn igbos dis and dat, how much e don add to your account?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Okeycima: 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
Sconty09:

There is nothing like a political gaffe here,the westerners know about this game, we will get the speaker of the house. If the North start madness,only the southwest can put them in their place they know this well. We will re ignite the seperation of the nation and we have all to live as one,forget oil. We will put the north under pressure,under international limelight and our voice will be heard as usual. only the west can bring about seperation or division of Nigeria and the hausa/fulani knows that quite well. Even in the military era,they did all to please the Yoruba, not to spearhead the division. We know this game well.
permit me to say"KEEP DREAMING BOY".

8 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Armaggedon: 2:55pm On May 13, 2015
Sconty09:

There is nothing like a political gaffe here,the westerners know about this game, we will get the speaker of the house. If the North start madness,only the southwest can put them in their place they know this well. We will re ignite the seperation of the nation and we have all to live as one,forget oil. We will put the north under pressure,under international limelight and our voice will be heard as usual. only the west can bring about seperation or division of Nigeria and the hausa/fulani knows that quite well. Even in the military era,they did all to please the Yoruba, not to spearhead the division. We know this game well.
if u reignite seperation, it is for our(igbos) own good. You pple will loose enormously as u cant stand alone.

11 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by marvelyole(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2015
Dansadua is a fool,nigeria has never been one country,the greed of the Britain which made them amalgamate this country was passed down to the northerners,its obvious this is not a country but a bunch of greedy,foolish and selfish idiots,who don't think of the future of their kids but the present. We need a Northern Nigeria and a Southern Nigeria, or else there will be war and I'm ready to take up arms to see we flush out this useless thieves and stand for what belongs to everyone of us... Useless thieves
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 13, 2015
simpleseyi:

Your loss in the last election is still giving you nightmares. With time you will get over it; probably when your principal fool Ebele Jonascam retires to his village you will all realised that the battle to save Nigeria from cluelessness has been won by Nigerians and loss by you TANoids.
Yorubas fight Ibos, Hausas fight Ibos, Ijaws fight Ibos, Ikweres fight Ibos, Kanuris fight Ibos, Fulanis fight Ibos. Na only una dey? Better check yourself before you all check into psychiatric hospital.

Refute what he said by giving a constructive and meaningful critism. But because you and your tribesmen have nothing but Amala and Ewedu upstairs, I doubt you can but rant as usual!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by emiye(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2015

Speakership: North-West backs Gbajabiamila.

A leader of the All Progressives Congress in the North-West, has said that the zone’s candidate in the race for the Speaker, House of Representatives, Abdulmumin Jibrin, will step down for the South-West candidate, Femi Gbajabiamila.

The chieftain, who is also a ranking senator-elect, told our correspondent in Abuja on Sunday that the party leaders, in a bid to ensure that the South-West produce the speaker, had agreed to convince Jibrin to run as deputy to Gbajabiamila.

Our correspondent observed that the figure of both zones in the House of Representatives is almost half of the entire population of the lawmakers in the lower chamber.

The senator, who preferred anonymity, said that both Gbajabiamila and Jibrin would address a joint news conference at the Oyo/Osun hall at the Transcorp Hotel in Abuja on Monday (today) by 11.00am.

He said, “With this development, the APC has effectively resolved the issue of speaker and deputy speaker respectively in the House of Representatives. It is now left for it to resolve the Senate issue.

“The calculation is that if the North-East emerges as Senate President, and the South-West gets the Speaker, no aspirant from the North-East can emerge Deputy Speaker. It will automatically go to the North-West.”

When contacted, Jibrin said, “I am ready to abide by the decision of the party in the interest of Nigeria.”

Meanwhile, cracks seemed to have emerged within the North-East caucus of the party with some of them throwing their weights behind Senator AhmadLawan, while others are pitching their tents with either SenatorsDanjuma Goje and Ali Ndume.

Eleven out of the 13 APC senators elect for the 8th Senate from the North East geo-political zone had 11 days ago, precisely May 1, 2015, vehemently kicked against the endorsement their counterparts from the North West zone.

The eleven senators led by Goje ( Gombe Central) submitted at the media briefing where they disowned Lawan, that though as Senators from the North East, they wanted the APC national leadership to zone the post to the zone, they were completely against the endorsement of Ahmad Lawan by the 20 APC senators-elect from the North-West.

Surprisingly on Friday, one of the arrow heads of the anti-Lawan endorsement, Senator Bukar Abba Ibrahim, issued a statement on behalf of the Yobe lawmakers in the National Assembly, endorsing Lawan’s ambition.
This opinion matters than the one coming from other expired fellow.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Arysexy(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2015
Jman06:
ANYTHING NORTH IS ACCEPTABLE, BUT NEVER SOUTHWEST.

EVEN IF THE NORTH PRODUCES ONE OF THEIR COWS AS SPEAKER OF HOR, I WILL CHOOSE HIM/HER OVER ANYTHING SOUTHWEST.

Peace!

11 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by comos: 3:10pm On May 13, 2015
marvelyole:
Dansadua is a fool,nigeria has never been one country,the greed of the Britain which made them amalgamate this country was passed down to the northerners,its obvious this is not a country but a bunch of greedy,foolish and selfish idiots,who don't think of the future of their kids but the present. We need a Northern Nigeria and a Southern Nigeria, or else there will be war and I'm ready to take up arms to see we flush out this useless thieves and stand for what belongs to everyone of us... Useless thieves
don't be angry bro.
before election, SW was the bride the north needed to get power.
after election, SS/SE are the bride they need to stay in power
SW marriage only last 3 months while SS/SE will last 4yrs.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by amarilo: 3:11pm On May 13, 2015
edogirl2:

The whole thing just defies logic.

A senior Northern politician says publicly that giving the Senate Presidency and HoR speakership to 2 northern regions which have not always voted in unison with the feudal core north will help the entire north to unite for long term domination of the political space, and we have SE and SS representatives lining up to endorse this position?

O ma se o
If your people did not give them the presidency the mofo should have been demanding all what his is demanding. So if the SE and SS are in support of them, they are just doing what SW did already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by phabulux: 3:13pm On May 13, 2015
ahaz:
my brother the same nIraland under age educated illustrates will still come here nd blame the Igbo over the comment of an hausa man. A times I begain to Co relate mugabes statement he made to the south Africans regarding their xenophobic stupidity as a statement dat suits the yorubas as I quote yorubas can afford to pull down the statue of an hausa man but cannot insult him in his face but can easily insult an Igbo man.

Very idiotic comment!

You guys are fo-o-ls!

Who, do you think, enthroned Tambuwwal, in the first place, to bring down Jona's govt? Have you forgotten that PDP and Jona wanted a Yoruba woman as the speaker?

Obviously, you igbos do not know how politics is played. That's why you played yourselves out of Nigerian political mainstream.

Ba lakaye!

Just sit and watch. Whenever we need your dumb contributions, we'll ask.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by pure2012soul(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
I smell trouble ahead, one shamsudeen has spoken and now Dansadau...if this is not well managed, then wahala is ahead.

I have said it that the Yoruba race is the only ember holding this country as one.

The day the Oduduwa children turn their back against the north, thats the end of Nigeria.

South South and South East is already at the brink...

The north should not push their supposed dominance too far
In your dreams abi? The rantings of a vanquished race grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
Firefire:
Tinubu asking for Speakership position after trading it off some years back, abi ?

Hon. Mulikat Akande Adeola from Ogbomosho penciled by PDP to occupy the seat was denied/robbed with the conspiracy of Tinubu, and was given to Malam Tambuwa.

So, let the weeping continue.

Osi pelebe. undecided

Absolutely true. That position was zoned by PDP to the SW but northern elements in the house, in the same spirit of Northern dominance, voted against her and denied the SW of that position. At the end of the day the SW blamed Jonathan for it. They said he marginalized them. Heaven knows that Jonathan tried to do good for everybody!!! .

11 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Cannonleo(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Right about now, they will even endorse Satan and his evil army taking over Nigeria if they can be promised that the Yorubas will suffer the most. As I have said before, the SE and SS should be careful going public with their hatred and resentment of the SW. They will be the long term losers of such a strategy of hate when the SW wake up to and begin to deliberately address this unrequited hatred from those we are nothing but hospitable and accommodating towards.

We will see who will lose out in the end. All the SW did was the responsible thing by voting out a misruler who was destroying Nigeria even as we must inform some hateful element that said misrulers still garnered healthy votes in the SW while they gave Buhari and the APC virtually nothing. If some ethnic jingoists and bigots now want to fight the SW for taking making electoral choices we are free to make, when they even gave the misruling GEJ virtually 100% figures, then I say bring it on !!! In life, It is pointless trying to pacify unreasonable people who operate with minds totally destroyed by hate. I therefore implore the bigots to do their worst.
from objective campaign disorder to outright tribal justification all for what to defend a senseless bunch of power hungry mongers what havent you guys in the APC media team tried...
no matter the deliberate skewing of opinions to move simpletons on this forum.
what is good for the goose is good for the gander
go to armenia and mention that turkey is not responsible for the genocide of the 1900s and see if u will come bck with you head intact.fact is an unholy alliance with less objectivity on Nigerians and improvement and more emphasis on singular and regional interest was made.no matter how much we blame the SS or SE the fact is their so called perceived hate has many at times saved them(not always) from devouring lions in this country.
yes the SE needs to get over their hate
do they hate S Westerners
definitely not at least from what i know or have seen .
bringing the igbos into the narrative subjectively and not objectively will only make your assesment worthless
this is my opinion gbawe
i mean no disrespect

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by phabulux: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
wiseoneking:
Nna live him. I think he should knnw that those gala sellers that came with polytene bag are the ones who later buys his baba ancestral land and even rent it to them. What shocks me about igbo society is their dynamism. Many great men in lagos today are people who couldnt face the toughest competitive society in africa, which is igbo. 2moro you will shout and cry they are dominating u. Just them them face the northern masters, they are now awake to deal with U.

Still in pains, aren't you? If you're not careful, you'll die there. If the presidency is distributed with incentives, no igbo (please, mind that lower case) will smell it.

I'm not one of those that don't want you to secede. Bikonu, try it so that we'll have a valid excuse to exterminate another three millions of you mofos!
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by HzRF(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2015
edogirl2:
"Various initiatives have been put in place in order to see that northerners from wherever they are, from the 19 states, become one as far as voting is concerned. We are not saying 100 percent of northerners should be in one political party but that northerners should have one voice, they should decide and dictate the politics of Nigeria; like it has been before independence and even during the First Republic because of the numerical strength of the North.
But of recent we became divided so we became so vulnerable. But God in His infinite wisdom and mercy used the goodwill of General Muhammadu Buhari and we have gotten the kind of unity that we have been yearning for for so long. We have realised this dream now. So now that we have achieved the unity we long for because of Buhari’s goodwill, it is only fair that we now make some efforts to consolidate these gains because General Buhari will not be the president for ever. So that after him, we have consolidated on this goodwill and we will be able to grow this unity, political cooperation, electoral cooperation from strength to strength so that the North will as much as possible dictate the political landscape of the country and what happens in Nigeria as it used to do."

Nairaland SS and SE ill-informed youths jubilating and wanting the north to occupy both Senate Presidency and HoR speakership, can you see your life now.

You will rather have the North have the Presidency, Senate Presidency, House of Rep speakership, Chief Justice of the Federation (basically 4 of the top 5 positions in this country), just so you can spite the SW So, the well-planned complete and total northern domination that will affect your lives negatively does not bother you? grin

You note in his long rant, this northern man didn't show any consideration for the SE or SS, yet PDP representatives from this 2 regions are lining up to vote for northern domination now which will pave the way for long term 'northern unity' and thus long term northern domination. Exactly what this man say they have planned all along up north.

So, who is the slave now. The SW that wants to prevent this northern domination at all cost or SE and SS representatives that are lining up behind their northern PDP masters to the detriment of their regions' long term well being grin

Tinubu lined up with hausa in 2011 against her sister from oyo

U all said Tinubu is smart

Nw same scenario is being plotted u are writing narrative essay

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by jmaine: 3:33pm On May 13, 2015
Tolexander:
what you've just posted doesn't really play along with logic.

The same Tinubu who was accused of getting the South West for Jonathan singlehandedly against his party candidate. I know that none of you guys will talk about that.

This is a big lie . . . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dunkem21(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

sweetie....its just petty jealousy......today as we speak.....there must be at least a hundred 12yr old boys getting on ekene dili chukwu....to come to SW or Edo sef....coming to sell gala on Ogbomosho, benin or lagos streets.... grin grin...some will be sitting here typing Biafra... grin..mad pipul... grin

..and they end up buying all the lagoon and build estates.

7 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by HzRF(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Right about now, they will even endorse Satan and his evil army taking over Nigeria if they can be promised that the Yorubas will suffer the most. As I have said before, the SE and SS should be careful going public with their hatred and resentment of the SW. They will be the long term losers of such a strategy of hate when the SW wake up to and begin to deliberately address this unrequited hatred from those we are nothing but hospitable and accommodating towards.

We will see who will lose out in the end. All the SW did was the responsible thing by voting out a misruler who was destroying Nigeria even as we must inform some hateful element that said misrulers still garnered healthy votes in the SW while they gave Buhari and the APC virtually nothing. If some ethnic jingoists and bigots now want to fight the SW for taking making electoral choices we are free to make, when they even gave the misruling GEJ virtually 100% figures, then I say bring it on !!! In life, It is pointless trying to pacify unreasonable people who operate with minds totally destroyed by hate. I therefore implore the bigots to do their worst.
Lemme ask u
Do you think SW pdp will vote Gbajabiamila?

If I don't of others I knw of olusola oke +1 other that bagged HOR seats under pdp in osun are nt voting Gbajabiamila

What else

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by kodded(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2015
marvelyole:
Dansadua is a fool,nigeria has never been one country,the greed of the Britain which made them amalgamate this country was passed down to the northerners,its obvious this is not a country but a bunch of greedy,foolish and selfish idiots,who don't think of the future of their kids but the present. We need a Northern Nigeria and a Southern Nigeria , or else there will be war and I'm ready to take up arms to see we flush out this useless thieves and stand for what belongs to everyone of us... Useless thieves
SS and SE are not in your southern nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by jmaine: 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

Tinubu lined up with hausa in 2011 against her sister from oyo

U all said Tinubu is smart

Nw same scenario is being plotted u are writing narrative essay

Their hypocrisy is nauseating . . . . . .Don't mind them . . . .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 3:37pm On May 13, 2015
dunkem21:

..and they end up buying all the lagoon and build estates.

yes....in ur dreams from gala money...kidnapping...armed robbery...spare parts...baby factory.. grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dunkem21(m): 3:40pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

yes....in ur dreams from gala money...kidnapping...armed robbery...spare parts...baby factory.. grin

..Then Estates and Landlords grin

4 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by landinfo: 3:40pm On May 13, 2015
Sconty09:

U mean a yoruba wrote thix? Sorry for U....I forgot OBJ & Diya

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by babestella: 3:42pm On May 13, 2015
simpleseyi:

Amadioha strike that your s1lly finger you used in typing "Igbos". Hungry APC minion, I can see that your all in SW cannot survive without government handout. Every time your slave master ridicules you, you turn around to insult the Igbos, Type "Igbo" again and thunder will strike you down. E-diot.

14 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by meccuno: 3:43pm On May 13, 2015
Eshinwaju:

sweetie....its just petty jealousy......today as we speak.....there must be at least a hundred 12yr old boys getting on ekene dili chukwu....to come to SW or Edo sef....coming to sell gala on Ogbomosho, benin or lagos streets.... grin grin...some will be sitting here typing Biafra... grin..mad pipul... grin
so of all places to head to is EDO STATE and OGBOMOSO? What's the difference between these places and gombe state? Even those people wey no even get single level sef wan insult igbos.....wetin person no go see.....so in ur mind,edo state is the place to be? Please tell me,what are you people known for?

9 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Eshinwaju: 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
dunkem21:

..Then Estates and Landlords grin

yes...and then lagoon....that's where it all ends... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki Wins First Battle At CCT Trial, PM News / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.