Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,671 members, 7,844,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau (37599 Views)

Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / Troops Kill 18 Boko Haram Terrorists As They Avert Bandit Attack On Dansadau(pix / Rep Speaker: South-south Canvasses Support For Pally Iriase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 13, 2015
Blackfire:
A storm is coming from the north..
Only if the sw,S.E,SS,mb comes together they can survive it.
All 4 1, 1 4 all
something punish u! Count se n ss ou,u stuppid sw and mb bride shud manage ur northern groom

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Psuedy(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2015
somegirl1:
Somehow this article about issues between the north and sw has turned into an Igbo and yoruba debate.

Leave Igbos out of your family issues.

As in ehhh.....d guy.didnt even mention anytiin SE/SS in his conversation..make dem settle dia APC family.issues.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Blackfire(m): 4:46pm On May 13, 2015
Rexxie:
something punish u!

and what would that be? Oponu arindin
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by OneNaira6: 4:50pm On May 13, 2015
bamosagie:

But the south west lined up behind the north against a south south president, lets just give Nigeria to the north, they deserve it

Funny thing it was the same SW that mocked SE after the election. Insulting SE that they are not going to get anything from APC because of their, how did SW put it oh yeah "tribalism and greediness". After belittling SE for months, it's the same SE and igbos in general plus SS they trying to blackmail into supporting and voting for them and against North. Any SE who dares vote against north after that scenario to me would forever be a bona-fide f00l.

10 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 13, 2015
somegirl1:

Your reasoning is amazing. You voted a northerner to be your president (the highest possible office).Most Igbo states rejected him yet you turn around and accuse Igbos of supporting northern domination. Are you for real?
Why didn't SW team up with the SE or SS to form the opposition party if it wasn't to exclude the SE?
SW is in no place to accuse the SE or SS.
You have made your bed, lie on it.

Can you hear yourself talk.

Was APGA not invited to join the APC merger, why did they refuse to join?

And why should the SW team up with SE/SS when after teaming up with them in 2011 to get Jonathan in, they were marginalised when Ibos took over Jonathan's regime. At least they will get VP and a few juicy Ministerial slots for voting a better candidate. Not too bad.

We'll see who will laugh last as your red cap Chief keep visiting Buhari everyday like beggars. cheesy This bed is 100 times better than Jonathan's bed.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by tit(f): 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
The same Speakership position which PDP gave the SW for free?

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sinizia: 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

I don't need the respect of an emotional cretin like you. Go and respect those you interact with in real life and stop looking for online heroes to worship and respect. I never asked you or anyone to respect me. You can continue being a sentimental child and twisting my word, perhaps because some of your kinsmen have disgraced your ethnic group to the point Yorubas now have to respond with the cold hard truth, but my point which is clear to all is that the SW voted to remove a proven misruler. Even then, this misruler still received healthy votes to show the people of the region are independent-minded and not entirely clannish or easily herded into a single corner.

It is therefore very rich of those who gave such a misruler, on course to turning Nigeria into Somalia, almost 100% of their own votes to now want to join issues vengefully with the Yorubas and be talking of "pay back" for some "betrayal" that only exists in their hateful and bigoted minds. You want to see the real bigot? look in the mirror you pathetic child. Some of you need to grow up and face the truth. Nairaland is not your 'agony aunt'. If you have emotional issues then don't come looking for solutions to them here.

Typical of a brainless móron who specializes in dodging the truth. In all your brainless rants up there, you didn't respond to my questions. I know you couldn't, your hate and stupidity is too heavy for you make logical statements. You are a bigot and a coward. A public figure is talking about Northern domination after the effort SW put in to elect their son, and all your milky brain could decipher was to channel your hate towards the SS and SE. Was SE and SS mentioned in that article? Your tribe was insulted and like a menopausal bytch that you are, you blame the SS and SE. Shame on you!!

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by landinfo: 4:59pm On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

I never knew you're a bigot till this very minute. Take a look at your deep-seated hate and paranoia not excluding your hypocrisy. You alluded that the SW made electoral choices which they were free to make; but when the SE & SS makes their own choices which they are entitled and free to make, you term it spiting the SW? You're officially the number 1 hypocrite. Never thought you had this part in you.

So a Northern man was clearly talking about the Northern domination right in front of you, saying the SW are asking for too much, and you left the tribal bigot and blamed the SE and SS? Does cowardice run in your blood? In all your post, you never chastised the tribal bigot for his illogical statement, all you did was turn around and blame the Igbos? Wow!! Your hate and cowardice is legendary. I've lost all respect for you, tribal bigot!!!

@sinizia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U shame me (x10)....how can U make such comment Even if U live in America, U should know that the "Chameleon never changez it'z spot"

I dey vex for ya comment cos @ this time, there is no SS/SE that doesn't know those tribal bigotz anywhere U meet them

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by lazsnaira(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2015
There is something yorubas will never understand.

The fact that the north will always respect the Igbos more than they do the yorubas.

And do the yorubas know why?

No.

Let me help them.

Hausas know very well that the igbo man has got a will, and can't be swayed by anything or anyone except his own mind.

And that's exactly what the yorubas hate about igbos. That spirit of a real man. Who can die for a course he believe in.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by landinfo: 5:04pm On May 13, 2015
bayplus:

What biased stories of Awolowo & Abiola did you read to lend credence to your conclusion?

Most of us in southwest voted for Jonathan in 2011 and "we didn't unite to fight the igbos as u now alleged". In anycase, is Jonathan an igbo man? Evennthe south south are not as tribalistic as most (not all) of you guys from the igbo extractions here.

Hardly objective in their comments, always viewing issues from parochial and tribalistic angle.

Even within a family, sharing properties or positioins is always filled with rancour, the elders within the APC will do the needful.

It is normal for everyone to desire the best of anything available to be shared but like everything in life, what you get is not always what you desire, it is what you deserve.

On a personal note, mi voted for Buhari not for APC and I really dont care who becomes the next senate-president, speaker etc or where they come from, all I want is good governance and whoever can assist GMB to deliver nigeria will be welcome. Ask Benue people, how much development, the 8year leadership of David Mark at the senate has brought to the people? Or ask Sokoto people what Tambuwai's speakership brought to them. NOTHING! Except for their friends and families, no one else benefit. So why the noise? !

We should be talking about competency, this mediocrity called zoning is part of what is destroying nigeria. Most of these people represent themselves and no one else.

Whoever can work better to destroy corruption in nigeria, make all govt institutions work efficiently and effectively, delivet 24hrs power supply, fuctional health, transportation, repaired our refineries to a full and functional capacities, with sound economy that reduces unemployment, create more jobs, make cheaper funds available to MSMEs, revamp and improve our educational standard etc will be just ok for me regardless of where he comes from.

Need I ask?

What exactly in tangible terms did the igbo benefit from the Jonathan's presidency outside a handful appointment of igbo sons and daughters?

Is it the second niger brdge? I really want to be enlightened,

We will not make progress as a country if all we see is a yorubaman, igboman , hausaman, ijaw man etc.

Yorubas were the worst critics of Obasanjo and despite being our own, Obasanjo didn't benefit yorubaland in anyway, even the Sango ota bridge in Ogun state that leads to Obasanjo's farm was abandoned by Obasanjo. It was Yar adua administration that completed a less than 1km bridge. So when people shout that we want our own in charge, it doesn't necessarily mean better development for the people of that state or region.

Let's think and focus on one united nigeria

Haaaaaaaaayuuuuuuum............

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by JuanDeDios: 5:06pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Right about now, they will even endorse Satan and his evil army taking over Nigeria if they can be promised that the Yorubas will suffer the most. As I have said before, the SE and SS should be careful going public with their hatred and resentment of the SW. They will be the long term losers of such a strategy of hate when the SW wake up to and begin to deliberately address this unrequited hatred from those we are nothing but hospitable and accommodating towards.

We will see who will lose out in the end. All the SW did was the responsible thing by voting out a misruler who was destroying Nigeria even as we must inform some hateful element that said misrulers still garnered healthy votes in the SW while they gave Buhari and the APC virtually nothing. If some ethnic jingoists and bigots now want to fight the SW for taking making electoral choices we are free to make, when they even gave the misruling GEJ virtually 100% figures, then I say bring it on !!! In life, It is pointless trying to pacify unreasonable people who operate with minds totally destroyed by hate. I therefore implore the bigots to do their worst.
I agree with this post.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by wordcat(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
Yorubas can afford to pull down the status of an Hausa man but cannot insult him in his face but can easily insult an Igboman(for what an Hausaman did to him)--ahaz 2015.

edogirl2:

Nairaland SS and SE ill-informed youths jubilating and wanting the north to occupy both Senate Presidency and HoR speakership, can you see your life now.

You will rather have the North have the Presidency, Senate Presidency, House of Rep speakership, Chief Justice of the Federation (basically 4 of the top 5 positions in this country), just so you can spite the SW So, the well-planned complete and total northern domination that will affect your lives negatively does not bother you? grin

You note in his long rant, this northern man didn't show any consideration for the SE or SS, yet PDP representatives from this 2 regions are lining up to vote for northern domination now which will pave the way for long term 'northern unity' and thus long term northern domination. Exactly what this man say they have planned all along up north.

So, who is the slave now. The SW that wants to prevent this northern domination at all cost or SE and SS representatives that are lining up behind their northern PDP masters to the detriment of their regions' long term well being grin

You smoke gum?? How can you say that SW want to stop Northern domination at all cost??have you forgotten that sw adopted and voted massively for a Northern candidate?

Anyway, the SE & SS will help the SW to stop Northern domination at all cost by voting massively for a Northern candidates for Senate President and Speaker of HoR since that's the only way one South West foool think we can end Northern domination.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sinizia: 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

@sinizia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U shame me (x10)....how can U make such comment Even if U live in America, U should know that the "Chameleon never changez it'z spot"

I dey vex for ya comment cos @ this time, there is no SS/SE that doesn't know those tribal bigotz anywhere U meet them

No apologies for my opinion. I respect people on NL with intelligent post filled with typo-eloquence. Gbawe makes intelligent posts, that i must agree on. I won't let my recent discovery of his deep hypocrisy cloud my sense of reasoning. I just didn't know he has that hatred and coward part of him. We all learn everyday i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Psuedy(f): 5:14pm On May 13, 2015
OneNaira6:

Look lady the entire SS and SE personnel amd politicians warned you people mutiple times this was their game plan. Even one of your own, fayose, tried to warn you people. Did we or did we not voice it repeatedly prior to the election and each time we said so, you and the rest of your SW brothers accused SS/SE of being tribalistic, myopic, looking for our brother and finally not wanting change. Did you or did you not insult your brother, fayose, for trying to open una eyes? Okay, now the real deal have started and you turn around to blame the same people that tried to warn you? Come off it cause that blackmail sh1t is not going to work with us. You didn't anticipate north domination when you guys were running around screaming "Change", well the f2king change has started, deal with whatever outcome coming from it by yourself and leave SS and SE out of it. We just go Siddon dey look. We knew they will try and do this after all, they've done it to you guys multiple times throughout Nigeria's history, but una refused to listen. You refused to learn from your past. Ok, now leave us out of whatever problem una going through. As far as SS/SE are concerned, the north is doing what they always do so this is not a surprise to us. We tried to fight but SW decided to join them and bring them back to power. You made the bed, lie on it and leave us out of it.
Exactly.....

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by shaboti: 5:19pm On May 13, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Na "edogirl", you sef see am. That riffraff girl funny die. I just keep laughing at yorubas. Plenty plenty laugh this "bugharia anyi" season.
lmao 'bugharia anyi' lmfao grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by dewstar: 5:26pm On May 13, 2015
But God in His
infinite wisdom and mercy used the
goodwill of General Muhammadu Buhari
and we have gotten the kind of unity that
we have been yearning for for so long.
We have realised this dream now. - Dansadau

Now reality hits like a tornadoe.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Gbawe: 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

Typical of a brainless móron who specializes in dodging the truth. In all your brainless rants up there, you didn't respond to my questions. I know you couldn't, your hate and stupidity is too heavy for you make logical statements. You are a bigot and a coward. A public figure is talking about Northern domination after the effort SW put in to elect their son, and all your milky brain could decipher was to channel your hate towards the SS and SE. Was SE and SS mentioned in that article? Your tribe was insulted and like a menopausal bytch that you are, you blame the SS and SE. Shame on you!!

Look you brainless attention-seeker, I don't know you and have no interest in answering your question or talking to you. Now think the worst you can. As if what you or anyone here thinks of me pays my mortgage. Some of you, perhaps because you have nothing of worth to focus on in real life, take this your online persona too seriously. In case you missed it, let me repeat that Gbawe does not give a feck what you or any other Narialander thinks of him. Comprende? You seem like another attention-LovePeddler trying to pick a 'notice-me' fight. You should just get a life. A real one. Douchebag.
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Daddi: 5:35pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
I smell trouble ahead, one shamsudeen has spoken and now Dansadau...if this is not well managed, then wahala is ahead.

I have said it that the Yoruba race is the only ember holding this country as one.

The day the Oduduwa children turn their back against the north, thats the end of Nigeria.

South South and South East is already at the brink...

The north should not push their supposed dominance too far
you nailed it, especially with your last statement
Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Emperorone(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2015
herringbone:
One poster implies that SE/SS needs to vote a SWestner to curb excessive power of the north..i laff plenty. The same people that voted a northner as a president as against their southern brother..una get mouth otolo oo
Point blank bro....you can only reap what you sow. Tit for tat they say is fair play.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by ACM10: 5:47pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Right about now, they will even endorse Satan and his evil army taking over Nigeria if they can be promised that the Yorubas will suffer the most. As I have said before, the SE and SS should be careful going public with their hatred and resentment of the SW. They will be the long term losers of such a strategy of hate when the SW wake up to and begin to deliberately address this unrequited hatred from those we are nothing but hospitable and accommodating towards.

We will see who will lose out in the end. All the SW did was the responsible thing by voting out a misruler who was destroying Nigeria even as we must inform some hateful element that said misrulers still garnered healthy votes in the SW while they gave Buhari and the APC virtually nothing. If some ethnic jingoists and bigots now want to fight the SW for taking making electoral choices we are free to make, when they even gave the misruling GEJ virtually 100% figures, then I say bring it on !!! In life, It is pointless trying to pacify unreasonable people who operate with minds totally destroyed by hate. I therefore implore the bigots to do their worst.

Are you not ashamed of blaming someone else for Yoruba foolishness. Did Yorubas consult any of those region you are blaming before forming an alliance with north? Blackmailing other region to support your distressed self can never work. Live with the consequence of your stupidity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
My mum is a SWesterner but I ll continue to deny my maternal heritage until crooks like Tinubu have let go of the bondage they put the yoruba into.

For now

I'm proudly IGBO
same here babe, my mum is yoruba, and my dad igbo

i still don't understand why the statement of an hausa/fulani man against the yorubas turned into igbo vs Yoruba

if hausa man abuse yoruba- yoruba will fight and blame igbo

if ijaw man abuse yoruba - yoruba will fight igbo

if igbo man abuse yoruba - yoruba will still fight igbo

if igbos dont support hausa/fulani - we blame igbos
if igbos support hausa/ fulani - we still blame igbos

haba..kilode

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by princejayboss: 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

How old are you.... You speak of bring it on as if you have witnessed war and as if you can do poo.... All this thing people like you type here.... The day you that you wish will happen .... You will regret it cos it will so bloody.....

5 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by sinizia: 5:56pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Look you brainless attention-seeker, I don't know you and have no interest in answering your question or talking to you. Now think the worst you can. As if what you or anyone here thinks of me pays my mortgage. Some of you, perhaps because you have nothing of worth to focus on in real life, take this your online persona too seriously. In case you missed it, let me repeat that Gbawe does not give a feck what you or any other Narialander thinks of him. Comprende? You seem like another attention-LovePeddler trying to pick a 'notice-me' fight. You should just get a life. A real one. Douchebag.

All hail the cyber morón who is inherently a coward. Run your mouth all you want, you'll forever remain a fùcktard!! I don't give a fúck about you either, your life is a monument to stupidity, you hateful coward. Your tribe is being verbally slaughtered and all your empty brain could process is "blame it on the SS and SE." Like we give a fúck about you diseased tree-hopping ebola-carrying ape. Get a life no matter how worthless it is, and while doing that, quit being a coward. Idíot!!

15 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2015
Jman06:
ANYTHING NORTH IS ACCEPTABLE, BUT NEVER SOUTHWEST.

EVEN IF THE NORTH PRODUCES ONE OF THEIR COWS AS SPEAKER OF HOR, I WILL CHOOSE HIM/HER OVER ANYTHING SOUTHWEST.

Peace!
hahahahahaaaa...lol
i no fit laugh ooo

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Gbawe: 6:02pm On May 13, 2015
princejayboss:

How old are you.... You speak of bring it on as if you have witnessed war and as if you can do poo.... All this thing people like you type here.... The day you that you wish will happen .... You will regret it cos it will so bloody.....

What a fool. So many brainless olodos here. Who talked of war? Some say they will use the political offices of thw SE and SS to sabotage the SW and I say "bring it on" to that. If that is what the SE and SS want to use the next 4-8 years to do then I repeat that they should bring it on. Let us see who, because they are entirely driven by emotions, will lose out. I will only remind some that the Yorubas are measured, calculated and, most importantly, do not hate anyone to the extent their political reasoning is compromised always.

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by bayplus: 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
At the risk of being a prophet of doom, i see a bleak future for nigeris except this present generation can do away with tribal considerations and put nigeria first.

I for one voted against Jonathan during the last election because his administration has been a disaster.

Buhari's success was made much easier by Jonathan's misrule.

As we speak or type, most part of nigeria are in total darkness, education, comatose, healthcare? None existent, fuel, not available, foreign reserve, gone and fully depleted, why are the people of South east and South south not bothered about performance?

Unemployment is as high in these two regions as in other parts of the country, kidnapping and armed robbery are two major security issues in these region, corruption and mismanagement of the economy affect us all, so it beats me why people do not think these reasons are of important consideration on issue of who becomes our president .

I insist, if nothern domination will bring better development to us in the entire south, collectively and individually, , I am for it.

Afterall, the 39yrs of nothern domination has really not benefied the north, and most southerners who join politics also behave like them,

It is always, me, myself and I. Always selfish and self centred.

I care less about who is in what position, as long as it is to the benefit of the majority.

Enough of these bickering.

For those who call yorubas, yor robbers and southwest, Southwest. We need to respect each other, those whonleave in glass house should not throw stones at others. I have so many good Igbo men and women as friends and business partners, and a few misguided youths insulting my tribe will not justify a response to such insult lest I will be seen as one of them.

Trail blazer dragged the igbos into the discussion by his first comment made at insulting yorubas for voting GMB, I have no regret over that except GMB disappoint us ( I hope not) until then, no issue and when he does, we will vote him out just like we did to the clueless man from otueke that some jobless people who should be grateful for our effort to end the rule of their immigrations scammers are now castigating us.

I want competency and good governance. PERIOD!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 13, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

same here babe, my mum is yoruba, and my dad igbo

i still don't understand why the statement of an hausa/fulani man against the yorubas turned into igbo vs Yoruba

if hausa man abuse yoruba- yoruba will fight and blame igbo

if ijaw man abuse yoruba - yoruba will fight igbo

if igbo man abuse yoruba - yoruba will still fight igbo

if igbos dont support hausa/fulani - we blame igbos
if igbos support hausa/ fulani - we still blame igbos

haba..kilode

Oponu, who made it about Ibo if not Ibo?

If you are blind, let me help with first post by Ibo poster that made it about Ibo

https://www.nairaland.com/2311204/speaker-south-west-asking-too#33690395

Trailblazer1:
Marriage of strange bed fellows undecided

Don't they ever learn from history?
The North and Southwest are just friendly enemies, who only unite to fight the Igbos and later go back into enmity when there are no Igbos to fight.

I don't mean any disrespect; but I've read the story of Awolowo and Abiola to lend credence to the truth that history always repeats itself.

I pity nairaland underage Apc praise singers undecided

You always look for trouble and when trouble finds you, you will turn around and start playing victim. undecided

1 Like

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Gbawe: 6:09pm On May 13, 2015
ACM10:

Are you not ashamed of blaming someone else for Yoruba foolishness. Did Yorubas consult any of those region you are blaming before forming an alliance with north? Blackmailing other region to support your distressed self can never work. Live with the consequence of your stupidity.

look at this backward fool. You think most Yorubas, other than some online ethnic warriors seeking bragging rights over others, care who becomes VP? I am addressing your kinsmen who think they have somehow sabotaged the Yorubas if they prevent the emergence of a speaker from the SW. It shows that some of your bigoted kinsmen do not know what matters to most Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by Ojiofor: 6:10pm On May 13, 2015
edogirl2:
"Various initiatives have been put in place in order to see that northerners from wherever they are, from the 19 states, become one as far as voting is concerned. We are not saying 100 percent of northerners should be in one political party but that northerners should have one voice, they should decide and dictate the politics of Nigeria; like it has been before independence and even during the First Republic because of the numerical strength of the North.
But of recent we became divided so we became so vulnerable. But God in His infinite wisdom and mercy used the goodwill of General Muhammadu Buhari and we have gotten the kind of unity that we have been yearning for for so long. We have realised this dream now. So now that we have achieved the unity we long for because of Buhari’s goodwill, it is only fair that we now make some efforts to consolidate these gains because General Buhari will not be the president for ever. So that after him, we have consolidated on this goodwill and we will be able to grow this unity, political cooperation, electoral cooperation from strength to strength so that the North will as much as possible dictate the political landscape of the country and what happens in Nigeria as it used to do."

Nairaland SS and SE ill-informed youths jubilating and wanting the north to occupy both Senate Presidency and HoR speakership, can you see your life now.

You will rather have the North have the Presidency, Senate Presidency, House of Rep speakership, Chief Justice of the Federation (basically 4 of the top 5 positions in this country), just so you can spite the SW So, the well-planned complete and total northern domination that will affect your lives negatively does not bother you? grin

You note in his long rant, this northern man didn't show any consideration for the SE or SS, yet PDP representatives from this 2 regions are lining up to vote for northern domination now which will pave the way for long term 'northern unity' and thus long term northern domination. Exactly what this man say they have planned all along up north.

So, who is the slave now. The SW that wants to prevent this northern domination at all cost or SE and SS representatives that are lining up behind their northern PDP masters to the detriment of their regions' long term well being grin

You can't eat your cake and have it.Yorubas have already voted for northern domination and they have to live with it.
Leave SE out of your cunny politics and settle whatever disagreement they have with their awusa/fulani masters.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by landinfo: 6:14pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

What a fool. So many brainless olodos here. Who talked of war? Some say they will use the political offices of thw SE and SS to sabotage the SW and I say "bring it on" to that. If that is what the SE and SS want to ise the next 4-8 years to do then I repeat that they should bring it on. Let us see who, because they are entirely driven by emotions, will lose out.

Haaaaaayuuuuuum...............

3 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:14pm On May 13, 2015
Eebudola:

Oponu, who made it about Ibo if not Ibo?

If you are blind, let me help with first post by Ibo poster that made it about Ibo

https://www.nairaland.com/2311204/speaker-south-west-asking-too#33690395

You always look for trouble and when trouble finds you, you will turn around and start playing victim. undecided
because you started the insult first
o ni se orire ni aye ti o wa

ibunkun a jina si e

o ni ba alaanu gbade
omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Speaker: South West Is Asking For Too Much — Dansadau by emiye(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

Thix comment breedz of a Slave happy that His Master is patting him on the back.......SE & SS, abeg thix comment just showed us that indeed the North controlz these puppetz.....Esau indeed, alwayz selling their birthright
when did endorsement from a zone become slave master relationship? most of you hallucinate, and believe the lies you formulated in your head. Yoruba's have typically been in opposition politics, it is. the. ibo's that usually suck up to the north.
tafawa balewa + azikwe *1st republic
shagari+ alex ekwuweme* 2nd republic.& 3rd reublic with ojukwu endorsement of shagari in 3rd republic to receive pardon to come back from assylum.

in the abiola aborted ambition , it was an hausa/fulani that was the vice, but his opponent was tofa and vice was an IBO man. the roles of IBO men like Arthur nzeribe, chukwumerije in sabotaging the abiola mandate is on history books.

in the 4th republic, due to the death of abiola, the Yoruba's agitation forced the hands of all major parties, and they all presented Yoruba candidates, the Yoruba's didn't support obasanjo who is perceived to be a northern establishment candidate , the ibo's did support him massively and he won, even though he lost in his home state.

ibo's have typically supported the northern establishment politically, and I am shocked at how u lots revise history.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Shehu Sani Describes Wike And Peter Obi's Relationship / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.