Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu (27690 Views)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Kcinho(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Why is it that its Yorubas that always come out to be political right.

The analogy you gave, it's good you said brothers and sisters which means the people see themselves as that.

Now my question is, has the south east or south south ever, I repeat ever act like they are brothers with the south west?

Has the south east ever acted in the interest of the south west?

Give me one example where these people act in the interest of the south west.
The south east voted obasanjo in 1999 and 2003. Where is it on record that the south west have supported the SE?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by SeverusSnape(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

If there is something I love about thee, it is that U are one of [size=16pt]BIGGEST hypocrite[/size] I keep seeing cumin.g from the SWaste, but like the saying, U are not different from ya betraying brotherz, so no surprise.....it painz U that @ the end of the day "the North will rule all" no matter how U pretend to look/say as if U ain't interested......mtsceeeew
That's Papa Gbawe for you. That's a clear description of the Sadist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by HzRF(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
They sacrifice her for better thing,If she has been speeaker,osinbanjo might not be vp elect
Hmm
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:45pm On May 13, 2015
sniper77:

It is wrong for you to accuse the SE and SS without any justification.The house of rep member clamouring for Yakubu Dogara as a unanimous candidate for the position of a Speaker is from the North Central.It is ideal you put tribal sentiments aside.No one is betraying anybody.If a candidate from the South South or the South East contests for the position of a speaker will the two regions combined garner enough votes to topple the Northern candidate.And if the two regions decide to support a candidate from the SW will their votes combined bring in the SW candidate without votes from the northern house of rep members .I implore you to try and see the unwritten script in which the northerners who are in the majority are determined to bring in a candidate of their choice and its the same scenario with the position of senate president.When it comes to the northern oligarchy protecting their own interest they cooperate and put party affiliations aside.

The SS and SE Votes combined with SW and NE Votes is enough, the east has pledge to SW.

Why can't the south unite for this,

No permanent enemy on politics just permanent interest
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by SeverusSnape(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
They sacrifice her for better thing,If she has been speeaker,osinbanjo might not be vp elect
You don't know what you're saying, How does that affect the VP position?... Tell me. undecided

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by jabbo(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The funny thing is, femi is more qualified than this dogara of a guy.

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

These people didn't discuss Tinubu in 2011 when he worked for jonathan victory.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west

Go and learn about Nigeria, you don't know your country. You think every one from the north is Hausa or Fulani? Dogara is not Fulani, he is from the minority tribe of Zhar. You can find them in Dass and Bogoro Local Government of Bauchi State. He is a Christian by the way.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
What will these people gain from the betrayal

To all Yorubas I tell you again, the SE Remains our number one enemy in Nigeria

If these people were pushing for one of their own like the SW, I would have understand.

But here, they want a fulani man instead of a lagosian.
And there people are here in lagos doing business and we have never killed them, but they fear and prefer a fulani hausa that kills them in zamfara at the slightest provocation.

Yoruba you see
ODE that man is from benue...why anything Igbo dey give erection

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by VULCAN(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
Too many functional illiterates on Nairaland. Seriously lacking in comprehension skills.

The man talking is from Benue state but they saw Okwu and went on the attack that he is an Igbo man. That's how they fail interviews and exams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:48pm On May 13, 2015
Kcinho:

The south east voted obasanjo in 1999 and 2003. Where is it on record that the south west have supported the SE?

The only noble laureate in Nigeria wole soyinka went to prison for biafra.

Many yoruba activist were shot at and gases while protesting to make turai step down for jonathan.

Many yorubas voted jona in 2011

Many yorubas still voted jona I'm 2015
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:50pm On May 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Let me give you a piece of me.

You are a deluded, cronically-bigoted foool.

The yoruba cut a deal with the Hausas, and you all are hailing your political bravura, right? But if another person does same he is trying to spite you? Dafuq are you undecided

Even in a thread that has nothing to do with the igbos, you still found a way of giving them a mention.

Every Nigerian knows yorubas are in alliance with the North, you call it sophistication, no biggie. But why do you not want a northerner to emerge as the Speaker? Fed up with the alliance?

Jaw-droppingly enough, you want an igbo man to support you in your bid for speakership? He is no longer politically naive?

This might be my last time of quoting you cos I have this strong belief that you do not have a mind to call yours. You need a brain corrective surgery. cheesy

Please change your moniker, visit a psychiatrist or kill yourself. tongue

All because of a post grin don't die of high blood pressure ok angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Lusola15: 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Really but ojukwu couldn't have won then even if they give him 101 percent votes.

That's not sacrifice that's playing safe

grin

Moreover south west voted jona in 2011 and we still voted jona in2015, just that he didn't win.

Point taken but could have still voted for him(ojuku) and divide the South's vote

The SS n SE knew fully well that GEJ couldn't win this election but they still voted for him were they playing it safe or having their brothers back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Eluwilussit(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west

I guess you didn't read that mr. Okwu is from Benue State and not from SS/SE? Na wa for some of you.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
Brb,

Got to head back
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
Because Southern Nigeria cannot agree, Northern Nigeria would get the benefits!

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by sniper77(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The SS and SE Votes combined with SW and NE Votes is enough, the east has pledge to SW.

Bros the NE will not overlook a northern candidate and vote for Femi Gbajabiamila from the SW.make we no decieve ourselves.it has to be their brother before any other person.Jagaban will be played out like Bayern Munich this time around.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Ikology(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

If these people were pushing for one of their own like the SW, I would have understand.

And there people are here in lagos doing business and we have never killed them, but they fear and prefer a fulani hausa that kills them in zamfara at the slightest provocation.

Yoruba you see
Oga the okwu guy is from North central. not south east

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by 2rutalk1: 2:55pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west

Go and sit down. When your people voted against their fellow Southerner and started calling Igbos names because they voted PDP you did not know it was betrayal of your Southern brother. You guys are so sentimental and prejudicial for my liking. Abeg go and rest joor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Eluwilussit(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2015
DrPlato:
I am nt surprised that those pushing for Dogara are from d SE. To them it is business, they always follow d highest bidder. That is why they are behing in Nigeria politics.

Is Benue now SE? Abi you no read the story? Shame on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Kcinho(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The only noble laureate in Nigeria wole soyinka went to prison for biafra.

Many yoruba activist were shot at and gases while protesting to make turai step down for jonathan.

Many yorubas voted jona in 2011

Many yorubas still voted jona I'm 2015
so Jonathan is now from southeast......and don't tell me shit about any Yoruba man fighting for biafra without a credible source.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Eluwilussit(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2015
QATOFIN:
Whats the problem? are they not all apc senators?

we to talk for this country haba!

I tire o! We are too tribalistic.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by FitnessNigeria: 2:59pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west

Bro, why you dey take panadol for other peoples headache?

igbos don tok say they dont care about senate presidency and speaker house of rep because e no dey add anything to their life and you are here crying over an igbo speaker?

If an igbo man becomes speaker today, how will that reflect on the average igbo man on the street?

Na only to make mouth say igbo man na speaker.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Mickop(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Imagine just to spite SW, these people will vote a fulani man angry
but a christian
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by 2rutalk1: 3:00pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Yoruba you see

So in your shallow mind it is Igbos that prefer Hausa Fulani? So Buhari is no longer a fulani man for whom your people want to persecute Igbos for not voting him en mass. You have a serious reasoning gap.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by sinizia: 3:00pm On May 13, 2015
APContherun:

You aren't making any sense bro and you need to rest.
No where in the article posted by the op read by all was it mentioned the SS/SE are voting for Dogara against the so called Yoruba interest. What was mentioned are the PDP House of Reps members some of whom are even from the South West. The PDP is a national party with representatives from every zone of the country, so attacking the SE/SS for a party position shows how shallow and hate filled you are.

That dude you are advising is bigot that hates Igbos with passion. If he falls sick, he'll blame it on Igbos. Ignore him abeg.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Gboliwe: 3:01pm On May 13, 2015
VULCAN:
Too many illiterates on Nairaland. Seriously lacking in comprehension skills.

The man talking is from Benue state but they saw Okwu and went on the attack that he is an Igbo man. That's how they fail interviews and exams

For Emphasis.

cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by elbinmanny(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2015
All I can say is that ....its pay back time grin grin u SW wanted a northern govt we are helping u guys achieve that na cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Eluwilussit(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok even if you wouldn't vote Femi, what will this gain the SS and SE except they are on a vendetta mission

Where was SS/SE mentioned in that post? Mr. Okwu is from Benue. There are pdp members from all over the country, so why are you so determined to drag the SS & SE into this?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Francis5: 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
SW will so lose out in this game that they will crawl on their knees begging North, SE and SS but no one will hearken unto them. Betrayers will soon roast in their own game.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by 2rutalk1: 3:03pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The said Dogara is from Bauchi State and Okwu is from Benue State, what then is their business with South East? NONESENSE

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by 2rutalk1: 3:04pm On May 13, 2015
They should teach the South West the real meaning of betrayal. Bloody Chameleons!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by handsometokunbo: 3:05pm On May 13, 2015
Lusola15:

Cause they feel betrayed would you do otherwise if you feel betrayed by your brother

Take it or leave it
The northern Nigerians are the smartest people in this country

Did I just read Igbo felt betrayed? Who betrayed who for God sake?

Bro, this is annoying and heart-trending whenever I read that Igbos felt betrayed by Yorubas alliance with Northern political party.

What do you want Yorubas to do for cry out loud. In 60s, for strange reason, the same Igbos formed a political alliance with the same Fulani/Hausas party which eventually produced Nnamdi Azikiwe as president.

3 years after, Igbos killed Akintola in cold blood and top Yorubas.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

It's actually oponnu, like oponnu like you grin

If I slap U ee grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS / NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / APC Can’t Field Candidates For Zamfara, INEC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.