Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu (27687 Views)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 11:55am On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

Tinubu only did what he did in 2011 to absolve pdp of wide range spread of power
And he used this as a campaign tool

"Jonathan hate us
He didn't give us power from 1-4
He even fight our son that enthroned him"

His influence that can coerced APC to zone it to our region?

Let's enjoy our glorified VP position

Ok hold on, what tinubu did is to position the SW to return to main politics in Nigeria, remember what Jonathan did to OBJ the moment he got power. He went on to remove all Yorubas in the MDGs and he even appointed an Edo man with Yoruba name as trade minister at the same time claiming the slot is for SW.

After four years with no single project in the SW , he came to recommission a project OBJ commissioned in 2007.

Personally, I know what Stella Oduah did in aviation sector where she sacked most Yoruba head and she replaced them with Igbos and this was limited to the aviation sector but all sectors

If you live in Osun state, I guess you have your reasons for disliking APC, but that would stop you from being a Yoruba. Ironically if you ever meet these people in public office, they wouldn't ask you if you hate APC or like Apc. you are Yoruba and that's all they need to know.

A time will come you will realize Nigeria is not a nation.

shallom

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 11:55am On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

What is this one saying, so asking our other southern brothers to support us is hatred angry

You just jump on a comment without tracing it to the initial comment which elicited the reply grin

abeg park well
Like you supported your southern brother Jonathan in the just concluded presidential election isn't it?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by bjdon: 11:55am On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The funny thing is, femi is more qualified than this dogara of a guy.

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

These people didn't discuss Tinubu in 2011 when he worked for jonathan victory.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west

You got that right, and the SW better get used to it. The SS/SE will not forget for a generation what the SW did to them. They will take every and any opportunity to thwart SW ambitions in the Nigerian Game of Thrones. This is why I say the North will now rule Nigeria for a generation.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by atlwireles: 11:56am On May 13, 2015
Nobody needs the support of SS/SE PDP members to achieve whatever office they seek in the NASS. Remember my people are in the opposition. You have a majority from 4 regions(NW,NE,SW,NC), you people should settle your own wahala and please leave us alone. angry angry angry angry angry

17 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 11:56am On May 13, 2015
APContherun:

Like you supported your southern brother Jonathan in the just concluded presidential election isn't it?

Yes a lot of westerners voted jonathan, didn't the people of Ekiti vote Jonathan or the 500,000 votes he got in Lagos are aliens angry

And didn't the SW vote him in 2011

Keep the vendetta up and see how far it takes you
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 11:58am On May 13, 2015
bjdon:

You got that right, and the SW better get used to it. The SS/SE will not forget for a generation what the SW did to them. They will take every and any opportunity to thwart SW ambitions in the Nigerian Game of Thrones. This is why I say the North will now rule Nigeria for a generation.

Alright grin

But please go tell the SW pdp supporters so they know where they stand cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 11:59am On May 13, 2015
APContherun:

I don't know when Samson Okwu from Oju/Obi Federal Constituency of Benue State became a South Easterner.
Don't mind him. Once they leave SW airspace, their vision becomes impaired and they start blaming the people of SE.

26 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

M yoruba and I like this
Tinubu worked for Jonathan for free?
If Tinubu thinks we don't deserve it in 2011

Why does he thinks we do nw

Bros wen u talk of North seeing a tribe as honest itz we yoruba that dey see as untrustworthy
Why is Tinubu nw be schemed out why can't Tinubu use his influence to get Gbajabiamila the slot

SS nd part of se is the best ally of North in the country
If a ranking rep or senator was produced they won't even cross check b4 zoning to dem

Gbajabiamila led the ACN then to make sure her sister from oyo lost the seat forgetting that
When u are digging a grave for ur enemy dig two

Let North take it all after all Tinubu makes sure

D president SS
Vice north
Senate president North
Speaker North

Let d trend continue
#fact#

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Gbawe: 12:02pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok hold on, what tinubu did is to position the SW to return to main politics in Nigeria, remember what Jonathan did to OBJ the moment he got power. He went on to remove all Yorubas in the MDGs and he even appointed an Edo man with Yoruba name as trade minister at the same time claiming the slot is for SW.

After four years with no single project in the SW , he came to recommission a project OBJ commissioned in 2007.

Personally, I know what Stella Oduah did in aviation sector where she sacked most Yoruba head and she replaced them with Igbos and this was limited to the aviation sector but all sectors

If you live in Osun state, I guess you have your reasons for disliking APC, but that would stop you from being a Yoruba. Ironically if you ever meet these people in public office, they wouldn't ask you if you hate APC or like Apc. you are Yoruba and that's all they need to know.

A time will come you will realize Nigeria is not a nation.

shallom

I will advise you watch as things play out before believing any news put in the public domain. What did we not hear about how the SW would vote before the elections? How about all the permutations of GEJ sweeping North central before the elections? If anything, these election should have shown all of us that anyone can say anything they want yet it does not mean such would happen.

Democracy remains a game of numbers and of winning strategy not emotions and a perpetual lust for vendetta that clouds judgement and reasoning. Some are prone to revealing their hand and intentions early yet this means absolutely nothing. It is better to observe, refrain from commenting prematurely and be 'entertained'.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Yes a lot of westerners voted jonathan, didn't the people of Ekiti vote Jonathan or the 500,000 votes he got in Lagos are aliens angry

And didn't the SW vote him in 2011

Keep the vendetta up and see how far it takes you
You aren't making any sense bro and you need to rest.
No where in the article posted by the op read by all was it mentioned the SS/SE are voting for Dogara against the so called Yoruba interest. What was mentioned are the PDP House of Reps members some of whom are even from the South West. The PDP is a national party with representatives from every zone of the country, so attacking the SE/SS for a party position shows how shallow and hate filled you are.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 12:07pm On May 13, 2015
APContherun:

You aren't making any sense bro and you need to rest.
No where in the article posted by the op read by all was it mentioned the SS/SE are voting against Dogara against the so called Yoruba interest. What was mentioned are the PDP House of Reps members some of whom are even from the South West. The PDP is a national party with representatives from every zone of the country, so attacking the SE/SS for a party position shows how shallow and hate filled you are.

Ok cheesy
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by HzRF(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

I will advise you watch as things play out before believing any news put in the public domain. What did we not hear about how the SW would vote before the elections? How about all the permutations of GEJ sweeping North central before the elections? If anything, these election should have shown all of us that anyone can say anything they want yet it does not mean such would happen.

Democracy remains a game of numbers and of winning strategy not emotions and a perpetual lust for vendetta that clouds judgement and reasoning. Some are prone to revealing their hand and intentions early yet this means absolutely nothing. It is better to observe, refrain from commenting prematurely and be 'entertained'.
Bros there is only 1 way Gbajabiamila can take it
Zone it to SW while making the North happy with the happy with the zoning

Leaving it to voting and kiss it bye bye

10 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Gbawe I think I will follow your advise cheesy

Thnaks I just wanted to set a precedence to their line of thought
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Gbawe: 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

I have no time for joining issues with you. Say what you want here. That is your prerogative. Let us see how issues play out on the ground and in reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 12:10pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

What did the SW ever do to you sad

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by jmaine: 12:21pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Kindly stop peddling this obvious lie . . . . GEJ won the SW fair and square in 2011 . . . . . . . 2015 results showed even with the great displeasure of the SW about his candidacy, he still pulled healthy figures.

Now juxtapose that with 2011 when he had enormous goodwill to his advantage and see why the Tinubu factor is very false . . . . .

9 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Gbawe: 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Gbawe I think I will follow your advise cheesy

Thnaks I just wanted to set a precedence to their line of thought

Don't bother. If some want to spend the next four years as 'prisoners' of their obsessive desires to "pay back" the SW with political treachery then they can be my guest. They only succeed harming themselves when they do this. Imagine stalking someone who is getting on with his life and moving forward daily. Is it not you the stalker whose life will stagnate and suffer? You watch someone having a bath yet you have not washed for three days because you are too busy stalking and focusing on others while you have totally neglected yourslef !!! Let some use their political offices for settling scores if they want. I would rather hold my political leaders accountable and implore them to deliver for Nigeria.

As one example, Fashola stated that Lagos could be entirely and 100% self-sufficient in power production if the State is completely enabled and supported by the FG to deliver this. Now that the FG is controlled by the APC we will expect the 'support' Fashola is talking about to be forthcoming and no Senate President or Speaker can stop that. Lagos is my State and that kind of announcement is what gets me personally excited not backward and retrogressive talks, in this day and age of ideas and innovation, about the ethnic group of the speaker.

What did Dimeji Bankole do for the Yorubas or indeed Nigeria? An issue like adequate power supply, one of the main driving force behind the development of Nigeria, is what I will look out for and not whether a Yoruba becomes speaker or not. Adequate power supply=proliferation of SMEs= rapid development of Nigeria because the SME (small to medium enterprise) is the economic 'lifeblood' of virtually all developed nations of the world through its contribution of taxes, jobs et al. Those are the issues I personally focus on and will be tasking the APC to concentrate on. Leave haters to focus on revenge and vendetta that is always to their own detriment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by bilulu(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
These people have hatch their plan to betray the south west, after all we did for jonathan angry
Wat did u do for jona?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by bilulu(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
What will these people gain from the betrayal

To all Yorubas I tell you again, the SE Remains our number one enemy in Nigeria

If these people were pushing for one of their own like the SW, I would have understand.

But here, they want a fulani man instead of a lagosian.
And there people are here in lagos doing business and we have never killed them, but they fear and prefer a fulani hausa that kills them in zamfara at the slightest provocation.

Yoruba you see
The same way u betray a southerner and install a Fulani... don't cry yet cuz dis is jux d begining

11 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by comos: 12:53pm On May 13, 2015
Jorussia:
Femi is more better than dogara, they should not forget that tambuwal had the backing of tinubu,desame god father dey don't want its influence now.Yes tinubu,just like most politicians in Nigeria have its short comings,but that does not mean that Femi by merit is not the best candidate of the speaker of d house of reps.we should not throw the baby with d bath water.
what gose round comes round
Femi gbajamiala should get ready for betraying Mukilat Akande
he can never win the speakership position.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by zik4ever: 1:03pm On May 13, 2015
I think we need to be very clear that Speakership of the House is not about being articulate or intellectually savvy only. It is also not about being known on the Internet or influencing the media to market one's own personality. Leadership and inter-personal skill is key. The members know themselves better than any of us so we should be restrained in whipping up ethnic/regional sentiments about this.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by hopilo: 1:05pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west
you never chi cho ching yet.
The S/west never wanted that position that was why the supported Tambuwal against their own daughter. Reaping what you planted
Mr Okwe, you don't need to lobby, I had a discussion with my Aunty that is going to that house, fortunately on that day another rep bound member was in that small gathering and I handed this same directive and mandate to them. they will surely implement it. Operations let the North carry everything.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Lusola15: 1:09pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

They feel betrayed abi, ok I have a question for you.

Was there an agreement with SW before the elections. so on what basis do they feel betrayed.

I guess this explains your comments

No there was no agreement.

I have a question for you to. Is there any written agreement between you and your brothers or sisters that you will have each others back when anyone of you need needs it.

To a Northerner the is no NW,NE or NC there is just North but to a Southerner we have SW SS SE

15 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Mgbadike80: 1:29pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

Don't bother. If some want to spend the next four years as 'prisoners' of their obsessive desires to "pay back" the SW with political treachery then they can be my guest. They only succeed harming themselves when they do this. Imagine stalking someone who is getting on with his life and moving forward daily. Is it not you the stalker whose life will stagnate and suffer? You watch someone having a bath yet you have not washed for three days because you are too busy stalking and focusing on others while you have totally neglected yourslef !!! Let some use their political offices for settling scores if they want. I would rather hold my political leaders accountable and implore them to deliver for Nigeria.

As one example, Fashola stated that Lagos could be entirely and 100% self-sufficient in power production if the State is completely enabled and supported by the FG to deliver this. Now that the FG is controlled by the APC we will expect the 'support' Fashola is talking about to be forthcoming and no Senate President or Speaker can stop that. Lagos is my State and that kind of announcement is what gets me personally excited not backward and retrogressive talks, in this day and age of ideas and innovation, about the ethnic group of the speaker.

What did Dimeji Bankole do for the Yorubas or indeed Nigeria? An issue like adequate power supply, one of the main driving force behind the development of Nigeria, is what I will look out for and not whether a Yoruba becomes speaker or not. Adequate power supply=proliferation of SMEs= rapid development of Nigeria because the SME (small to medium enterprise) is the economic 'lifeblood' of virtually all developed nations of the world through its contribution of taxes, jobs et al. Those are the issues I personally focus on and will be tasking the APC to concentrate on. Leave haters to focus on revenge and vendetta that is always to their own detriment.
when d igbos stated that they don't need the Senate presidency because past igbo Senate presidents achieved nothing for them, u called them losers, now ur claiming that u don't need the speaker seat, i laugh in gbagi. buhari canceled Lagos state rail project and he might not give u d support u need in Lagos to generate electricity. God himself delivered Nigeria from d clutches of the north through yaradua's death and u yorubas returned us back to their grip.lets just pray for this country

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
Lusola15:

No there was no agreement.

I have a question for you to. Is there any written agreement between you and your brothers or sisters that you will have each others back when anyone of you need needs it.

To a Northerner the is no NW,NE or NC there is just North but to a Southerner we have SW SS SE

Why is it that its Yorubas that always come out to be political right.

The analogy you gave, it's good you said brothers and sisters which means the people see themselves as that.

Now my question is, has the south east or south south ever, I repeat ever act like they are brothers with the south west?

Has the south east ever acted in the interest of the south west?

Give me one example where these people act in the interest of the south west.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by bjdon: 1:45pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Alright grin

But please go tell the SW pdp supporters so they know where they stand cheesy

It's unfortunate for indeed there are SW PDP supporters, but politics is war by another means and there is no war with collateral damage.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
bjdon:

It's unfortunate for indeed there are SW PDP supporters, but politics is war by another means and there is no war with collateral damage.

So politics is now war,

The same people will castigate politicians who say do or die
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NoreenUG(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Imagine just to spite SW, these people will vote a fulani man angry

NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west

NewNigeriaMind:
These same people will soon come to shout here

SE Remains fulani slaves

This guy is a big time iddeiot! Biko, where did they Pick this brainless vagabond from?

so, Sam Okwu, a legislator from BENUE STATE lets people in on their plan and all you can do is lament about Igbos and South Easterners?
What kind of revolting coward are you?
Are we the ones who told you retarrrrds to go sell your souls to the north? Why are you lamenting about Igbos over the plan of a NORTHERNER?

Abeg shut the Bleep up and reap What you sow.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by landinfo: 1:55pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

In OBJ'z voice: I just dey laaaaafffff ooooo

11 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by landinfo: 2:01pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

If there is something I love about thee, it is that U are one of BIGGEST hypocrite I keep seeing cumin.g from the SWaste, but like the saying, U are not different from ya betraying brotherz, so no surprise.....it painz U that @ the end of the day "the North will rule all" no matter how U pretend to look/say as if U ain't interested......mtsceeeew

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 13, 2015
You guys should go on; don't relent.

I'm really getting entertained.

Hahahahahahshshsh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:06pm On May 13, 2015
NoreenUG:

This guy is a big time iddeiot! Biko, where did they Pick this brainless vagabond from?

so, Sam Okwu, a legislator from BENUE STATE lets people in on their plan and all you can do is lament about Igbos and South Easterners?
What kind of revolting coward are you?
Are we the ones who told you retarrrrds to go sell your souls to the north? Why are you lamenting about Igbos over the plan of a NORTHERNER?

Abeg shut the Bleep up and reap What you sow.

Noreen why so much hate,

You could have made your point without the abusive words dear.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / Help: Wrong Picture On My National ID Card / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.