Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu (27693 Views)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The funny thing is, femi is more qualified than this dogara of a guy.

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

These people didn't discuss Tinubu in 2011 when he worked for jonathan victory.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west

Oponmu

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by ElFenomeno1: 2:18pm On May 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
PDP is pained.

Deeply pained.
Bitter politics is major around here
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by nwadiuko1(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west
sir, are you in anyway insinuating that the west is tired of its alliance with the north? So early?

19 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by comos: 2:19pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

Bros there is only 1 way Gbajabiamila can take it
Zone it to SW while making the North happy with the happy with the zoning
Leaving it to voting and kiss it bye bye
he should forget it.
he can not win it

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
These people have hatch their plan to betray the south west, after all we did for jonathan angry
I'm laughing in swahili @ the kind of bomb that will hit you this afternoon from igbo peeps here

The HOR member that said this is from Benue state and not an ibo man so please sTFU

Umu igbo bia nu ta onye iberibe a ka anu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by millhouse: 2:21pm On May 13, 2015
seconded !

HzRF:

M yoruba and I like this
Tinubu worked for Jonathan for free?
If Tinubu thinks we don't deserve it in 2011

Why does he thinks we do nw

Bros wen u talk of North seeing a tribe as honest itz we yoruba that dey see as untrustworthy
Why is Tinubu nw be schemed out why can't Tinubu use his influence to get Gbajabiamila the slot

SS nd part of se is the best ally of North in the country
If a ranking rep or senator was produced they won't even cross check b4 zoning to dem

Gbajabiamila led the ACN then to make sure her sister from oyo lost the seat forgetting that
When u are digging a grave for ur enemy dig two

Let North take it all after all Tinubu makes sure

D president SS
Vice north
Senate president North
Speaker North

Let d trend continue

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

M yoruba and I like this
Tinubu worked for Jonathan for free?
If Tinubu thinks we don't deserve it in 2011

Why does he thinks we do nw

Bros wen u talk of North seeing a tribe as honest itz we yoruba that dey see as untrustworthy
Why is Tinubu nw be schemed out why can't Tinubu use his influence to get Gbajabiamila the slot

SS nd part of se is the best ally of North in the country
If a ranking rep or senator was produced they won't even cross check b4 zoning to dem

Gbajabiamila led the ACN then to make sure her sister from oyo lost the seat forgetting that
When u are digging a grave for ur enemy dig two

Let North take it all after all Tinubu makes sure

D president SS
Vice north
Senate president North
Speaker North

Let d trend continue
They sacrifice her for better thing,If she has been speeaker,osinbanjo might not be vp elect

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by millhouse: 2:23pm On May 13, 2015
dont mind them ..so quick to forget history when things are not in their favour..

janus05:
Tainted advice. The SW leadership should bury their heads in shame. Have you forgotten so quickly how the south west abandoned their own sister, Mulikat Adeola-Akande, and chose Tambuwal even when the zoning favoured her.

So leave the Igbos out of your paranoia because the SW calculation is finally not adding up now. I thought the igbos are losers according to you, how can losers help the drowning Gbaja?

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Texcoco(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2015
The Vice president position is enough for the APC southwest caucus....Why should they be given Speakership?....Afterall thieffnubu sold it to the north years ago therefore the North keep it.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by kibo: 2:24pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west

- Firstly HON. OKWU SAMSON is from Benue and not from the South East. From all your comments, it is obvious that you jump at the slightest chance to instigate e-tribalism.

- All your opinions above emphasized on SOUTH-WEST not NIGERIA. What happens to the other regions ?? Shouldn't our decisions be based on Competence rather than tribal extremism ??

- The responsiblity of electing the Speaker is the job of the members of the house, not yours.

- Please drop the tribal bigotry and focus on playing your own role in changing the nation instead of targetting an innocent region because of your inherent tribal sentiments.

Cheers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Lusola15: 2:24pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Why is it that its Yorubas that always come out to be political right.

The analogy you gave, it's good you said brothers and sisters which means the people see themselves as that.

Now my question is, has the south east or south south ever, I repeat ever act like they are brothers with the south west?

Has the south east ever acted in the interest of the south west?

Give me one example where these people act in the interest of the south west.

Yes they have when they voted for obasanjo instead of their own. Everybody at one time or the other as given up something

By the way everybody in the world see us as southerners including the north

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by millhouse: 2:25pm On May 13, 2015
oga..the house doesn't want a speaker that would be taking instructions from boudillion ...its d fed house of assembly ...not Lagos state house of assembly

NewNigeriaMind:

Ok even if you wouldn't vote Femi, what will this gain the SS and SE except they are on a vendetta mission

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Texcoco(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
They sacrifice her for better thing,If she has been speeaker,osinbanjo might not be vp elect
Texcoco:
The Vice president position is enough for the APC southwest caucus....Why should they be given the 'worthless role" of Speakership?....Afterall thieffnubu sold it to the north years ago therefore the North keep it.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by deprince316: 2:27pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=NewNigeriaMind post=33692260]What will these people gain from the betrayal

To all Yorubas I tell you again, the SE Remains our number one enemy in Nigeria

If these people were pushing for one of their own like the SW, I would have understand.

But here, they want a fulani man instead of a lagosian.
And there people are here in lagos doing business and we have never killed them, but they fear and prefer a fulani hausa that kills them in zamfara at the slightest provocation.

FYoruba you see [/quote

you are so stupid, blinded by hate that your ancestors mistakenly put a frog brain in you. The member, Samson Okwu, PDP, Benue State, now Benue state is Igbo right? Fools calling Igbos name when they callously did what they did during election just as the igbos and SS did what they did. IRIASE still has a chance to be speaker if he works on d PDP members, the issue here is the HOR members dont want a puppet, let my good friend Gbaja proof then he is not a puppet to Jagaban because no 1 wants that]

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by andy82: 2:28pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west

Just as the west betrayed Oga jonna.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by nwadiuko1(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok even if you wouldn't vote Femi, what will this gain the SS and SE except they are on a vendetta mission
nothing!!! And we don't care grin

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:30pm On May 13, 2015
Lusola15:

Yes they have when they voted for obasanjo instead of their own. Everybody at one time or the other as given up something

By the way everybody in the world see us as southerners including the north

Pls refreshed my memory, when did they vote against their own for a yoruba?
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Billygee2u: 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
Imagine just to spite SW, these people will vote a fulani man angry
that's the same thing yorubas did to South South and SE,it's pay back time .
but ,why yorubas like crying wolf ?
yorubas reap the discord you sow. grin grin grin

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by brixton: 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
I just de happy and dance, he who laugh last...?

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
himkers:

Oponmu

It's actually oponnu, like oponnu like you grin
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
Billygee2u:

that's the same thing yorubas did to South South and SE,it's pay back .
but ,why yorubas like crying wolf ?

K grin
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Lusola15: 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Pls refreshed my memory, when did they vote against their own a yoruba?

Ojuku when contested for the number one position under APGA

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Mortiple(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west
See wahala, see me!!!

Abeg leave Igbos out of this brouhaha as we are not interested. We are watching to see how two unfriendly allies are going to subdue each other. lipsrsealed

For the record, Mr. Okwu is representing Oju/Obi Local Government Area of Benue State in North Central Nigeria.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=deprince316 post=33698717][/quote]

Nkan nbe grin
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:35pm On May 13, 2015
kibo:

- Firstly HON. OKWU SAMSON is from Benue and not from the South East. From all your comments, it is obvious that you jump at the slightest chance to instigate e-tribalism.

- All your opinions above emphasized on South-West not NIGERIA. What happens to the other regions. Should our decisions be based on tribalistic sentiments rather than Competence ??

- The responsiblity of electing the Speaker is the job of the members of the house, not yours.

- Please drop the tribal bigotry and focus on playing your own role in changing the nation instead of targetting an innocent region because of your inherent tibal sentiments.

Cheers

K grin
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by pure2012soul(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2015
janus05:
Tainted advice. The SW leadership should bury their heads in shame. Have you forgotten so quickly how the south west abandoned their own sister, Mulikat Adeola-Akande, and chose Tambuwal even when the zoning favoured her.

So leave the Igbos out of your paranoia because the SW calculation is finally not adding up now. I thought the igbos are losers according to you, how can losers help the drowning Gbaja?
Ask am o
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:38pm On May 13, 2015
nwadiuko1:
sir, are you in anyway insinuating that the west is tire of its alliance with the north? So early?

So that's why pdp in the NA who are mainly from the SS and SE went to form alliance with the north abi

Just to spite SW
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Ikengawo: 2:40pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
What will these people gain from the betrayal

If these people were pushing for one of their own like the SW, I would have understand.

And there people are here in lagos doing business and we have never killed them, but they fear and prefer a fulani hausa that kills them in zamfara at the slightest provocation.

Yoruba you see

Still vexing for ndigbo!?

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by sniper77(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
What will these people gain from the betrayal

Yoruba you see

It is wrong for you to accuse the SE and SS without any justification.The house of rep member clamouring for Yakubu Dogara as a unanimous candidate for the position of Speaker is from the North Central.It is ideal you put tribal sentiments aside.No one is betraying anybody.If a candidate from the South South or the South East contests for the position of speaker will the two regions combined garner enough votes to topple the Northern candidate.And if the two regions decide to support a candidate from the SW will their votes combined bring in the SW candidate without votes from the northern house of rep members .I implore you to try and see the unwritten script in which the northerners who are in the majority are determined to bring in a candidate of their choice and its the same scenario with the position of senate president.When it comes to the northern oligarchy protecting their own interest they cooperate and put party affiliations aside.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Billygee2u: 2:42pm On May 13, 2015
as long as yorubas remain betrayers,Igbos can never be their allies

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 2:42pm On May 13, 2015
Lusola15:

Ojuku when contested for the number one position under APGA

Really but ojukwu couldn't have won then even if they give him 101 percent votes.

That's not sacrifice that's playing safe

Moreover south west voted jona in 2011 and we still voted jona in2015, just that he didn't win.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UncleJudax(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west
Let me give you a piece of me.

You are a deluded, cronically-bigoted foool.

The yorubas cut a deal with the Hausas, and you all are hailing your political superiority, right? But if another person does same he is trying to spite you? Dafuq are you undecided

Even in a thread that has nothing to do with the igbos, you still found a way of giving them a mention.

Every Nigerian knows yorubas are in alliance with the North, you call it sophistication, no biggie. But why do you not want a northerner to emerge as the Speaker? Fed up with the alliance?

Jaw-droppingly enough, you want an igbo man to support you in your bid for speakership? He is no longer politically naive?

This might be my last time of quoting you cos I have this strong belief that you do not have a mind to call yours. You need a brain corrective surgery. cheesy

Please change your moniker, visit a psychiatrist or kill yourself. tongue

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Encounter With Anti-Boko Haram Female Fighters (photo) / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Gunshots As Soldiers Go On Rampage In Borno

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63