Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu (27680 Views)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Eluwilussit(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2015
atlwireles:
Nobody needs the support of SS/SE PDP members to achieve whatever office they seek in the NASS. Remember my people are in the opposition. You have a majority from 4 regions(NW,NE,SW,NC), you people should settle your own wahala and please leave us alone. angry angry angry angry angry

Very well spoken!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UncleJudax(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

All because of a post grin don't die of high blood pressure ok angry
Lmao. Trust me, it all ends here, on Nairaland. Nonetheless, I still had to call you out.

You are nauseatingly stupiid grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UfuosLaLa: 3:08pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

M yoruba and I like this
Tinubu worked for Jonathan for free?
If Tinubu thinks we don't deserve it in 2011

Why does he thinks we do nw

Bros wen u talk of North seeing a tribe as honest itz we yoruba that dey see as untrustworthy
Why is Tinubu nw be schemed out why can't Tinubu use his influence to get Gbajabiamila the slot

SS nd part of se is the best ally of North in the country
If a ranking rep or senator was produced they won't even cross check b4 zoning to dem

Gbajabiamila led the ACN then to make sure her sister from oyo lost the seat forgetting that
When u are digging a grave for ur enemy dig two

Let North take it all after all Tinubu makes sure

D president SS
Vice north
Senate president North
Speaker North

Let d trend continue
Why are you this truthful? I am a Niger-Deltan but this ur comment makes me feel like crying. Hmmmm, the North will always have their way because they are smart when it comes to politics. I wonder when we will get it right because we(especially the south) are losing it all because of rivalry, jealousy and especially greed leading to unending betrayal. God bless u HzRF .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Malawian(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok even if you wouldn't vote Femi, what will this gain the SS and SE except they are on a vendetta mission
why do you need the SS, SS to "vote" for your candidate?
shouldn't you guys have ironed these things out with the people you supported to power?
all of a sudden, the igbos are now your problems. angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by chaberry(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The funny thing is, femi is more qualified than this dogara of a guy.

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

These people didn't discuss Tinubu in 2011 when he worked for jonathan victory.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west
so someone from Benue is nw an Igbo man?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by IamPatriotic(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2015
Okwu, if your 142 vote Dogara and the remaining 218 minus Dogara votes APC's preferred candidate, who wins? #justasking.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Armaggedon: 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
PDP is pained.
but u sound more pained

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You don't know what you're saying, How does that affect the VP position?... Tell me. undecided
If a yoruba have being a speaker under PDP,she might be influential and that might cause disunity among yorubas to kick Jonathan back to otuoke and you can actualy see Tambua rôle in taking power from PDP
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:13pm On May 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lmao. Trust me, it all ends here, on Nairaland. Nonetheless, I still had to call you out.

You are nauseatingly stupiid grin

And here I am thinking you are half smart grin
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west

samson okwu d guy that spoke is from benue state, benue voted for buhari n I dont knw why u r crying here anyhow. abi na d obi constituency dey vex u? why drag south east into dis matter? bobo stop crying abi gbajiamila na ur papa abi u r him?
what will be will be bros, just like what happened on march 28..... abi South West no dey contented with veepee slot?
also are u aware tinubu is doing eveything possible to zone sgf to north central after it was being zoned to south east? n u want that same south east zone to supporttinubu's candidate, u must be a learner.

laST BULLET
stop crying! this is just d beginning!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by SeverusSnape(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
Ipledge:
If a yoruba have being a speaker under PDP,she might be influential and that might cause disunity among yorubas to kick Jonathan back to otuoke
And you guys were complaining of Jonathan's marginalization, Your analogy Mr. Man, doesn't make sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
sinizia:

That dude you are advising is bigot that hates Igbos with passion. If he falls sick, he'll blame it on Igbos. Ignore him abeg.

That's why my fiancee is igbo angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by 2rutalk1: 3:16pm On May 13, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Okwu, if your 142 vote Dogara and the remaining 218 minus Dogara votes APC's preferred candidate, who wins? #justasking.
You forgot that many APC Hausas will not vote along party lines but on ethnicity. The earlier you Yorubas understand the meaning of Northern agenda, the better for you. This is the beginning. Prof. Ango Abdullahi said it sometime ago that "Power will come back to north and it will not return to the South again". If you have forgotten just visit google. Let the SS and SE help Yorubas to give everything to the North. it is part of the CHANGE you have been agitating for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

samson okwu d guy that spoke is from benue state, benue voted for buhari n I dont knw why u r crying here anyhow. abi na d obi constituency dey vex u? why drag south east into dis matter? bobo stop crying abi gbajiamila na ur papa abi u r him?
what will be will be bros, just like what happened on march 28..... abi South West no dey contented with veepee slot?
also are u aware tinubu is doing eveything possible to zone sgf to north central after it was being zoned to south east? n u want that same south east zone to supporttinubu's candidate, u must be a learner.

laST BULLET
stop crying! this is just d beginning!

Support SW for speaker cheesy

I will talk to Tinubu about your SGF position tongue
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by steppin: 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

What is this one saying, so asking our other southern brothers to support us is hatred angry

You just jump on a comment without tracing it to the initial comment which elicited the reply grin

abeg park well
Oh! We're now your southern brothers abi?
When you were shouting "Sai Buhari", did you remember we were brothers then?
Karma na confirmed b!tch!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
steppin:

Oh! We're now your southern brothers abi?
When you were shouting "Sai Buhari", did you remember we were brothers then?
Karma na confirmed b!tch!

What's this thing saying angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UncleJudax(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

And here I am thinking you are half smart grin
Ok. Admitted, I gave you an overdose. grin
But sincerely, you don't have the pedigree to qualify or quantify my 'smartness'.

You make comments that are contrary to your moniker. I would hardly quote you if your handle was...say.. Igbobasher or something cheesy

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by elbinmanny(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2015
IamPatriotic:
for your mind a northerner will vote SW abi? U know the truth deep within u but you are too hurt to admit it in shame grin grin

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by einsteino(m): 3:22pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west

In the first place, you can only betray someone who was with you. Southwest chose to severe ties with the rest of the southern states, so i don't see why you all of a sudden realise we are all southerners and should roll together politically.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by sinizia: 3:23pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

That's why my fiancee is igbo angry

Your fiancee being Igbo doesn't obliterate your hate for the Igbos. Take a look at your posts history, the clues are all in there. See as you changed a Benue man to Igbo man, just to blame us. SMH

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by IamPatriotic(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2015
2rutalk1:

You forgot that many APC Hausas will not vote along party lines but on ethnicity. The earlier you Yorubas understand the meaning of Northern agenda, the better for you. This is the beginning. Prof. Ango Abdullahi said it sometime ago that "Power will come back to north and it will not return to the South again". If you have forgotten just visit google. Let the SS and SE help Yorubas to give everything to the North. it is part of the CHANGE you have been agitating for.

boooo, what do i stand to gain from whoever emerges Speaker or Senate president, my mission ended with the exit of Jonathan and whatever comes with it is a bonus.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:23pm On May 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Ok. Admitted, I gave an overdose. grin
But sincerely, you don't have the pedigree to qualify or quantify my 'smartness'.

You make comments that are contrary to you moniker. I would hardly quote you if your handle was...say.. Igbobasher or something cheesy

Read my comments again and show me where I bashed igbos,

Even less smarter people noted I was indirectly sayin the south should support femi
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

all I wantes was a pdp govr with BRAINS, n I gat it.

udom awin!

Am not part of nigeria and dont fuckng care hw nigeria is being run abi ruin!

k3ep crying over speakership post when ur mates are buildng future for their unborn kids.

incase u need eyes wiper abeg check central shopping centre.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by elbinmanny(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

we in SS are even praying that Amaechi is betrayed. So what favor would u be doing us cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
Yes for once let PDP start distabilizng tinubu's plans to control nigeria. Since they imposed the fulani on us let us help them implement it.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:26pm On May 13, 2015
IamPatriotic:

boooo, what do i stand to gain from whoever emerges Speaker or Senate president, my mission ended with the exit of Jonathan and whatever comes with it is a bonus.

The government is made up of three bodies and the legislature is important.

The power reform we need in the west if it requires constitutional amendment may not go through if the right speaker or senate leader is not in place to push for it.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

all I wantes was a pdp govr with BRAINS, n I gat it.

udom awin!

Am not part of nigeria and dont fuckng care hw nigeria is being run abi ruin!

k3ep crying over speakership post when ur mates are buildng future for their unborn kids.

incase u need eyes wiper abeg check central shopping centre.

What is this thing angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:28pm On May 13, 2015
elbinmanny:
we in SS are even praying that Amaechi is betrayed. So what favor would u be doing us cheesy cheesy

And what did he do again,

Gosh angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by anonimi: 3:28pm On May 13, 2015
samtheman:
Dogara YAKUBU (apc Bauchi northeast)
Yes, he is a speakership material.

What has he achieved as a LAWmaker since 2007 i.e. eight years in the House?

How many Bills has he sponsored
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by emiye(m): 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
I think people are revising history of 2011, even if the whole ACN members had voted for Mulikat Akande in 2011, she would not have won.

The results of the election was Tambuwal- 252 Mulikat Akande-90.

ACN house of rep members were in the region of 60, so how did the ACN stop Mulikat in 2011? Of a truth, it never supported her, but she wont have flied if ACN Supported her
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by einsteino(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

What is this one saying, so asking our other southern brothers to support us is hatred angry

You just jump on a comment without tracing it to the initial comment which elicited the reply grin

abeg park well

we are not your southern brothers, during the elections tinubu remapped you guys to the north. so don't cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

I will advise you watch as things play out before believing any news put in the public domain. What did we not hear about how the SW would vote before the elections? How about all the permutations of GEJ sweeping North central before the elections? If anything, these election should have shown all of us that anyone can say anything they want yet it does not mean such would happen.

Democracy remains a game of numbers and of winning strategy not emotions and a perpetual lust for vendetta that clouds judgement and reasoning. Some are prone to revealing their hand and intentions early yet this means absolutely nothing. It is better to observe, refrain from commenting prematurely and be 'entertained'.

gbaja is not getting that seat period.
south wastw don get beepee seat I mean vee pee, so make anoda zone follow dey relevant. abi una wan everything?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now / Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) / Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.