Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu (27678 Views)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:13pm On May 13, 2015
Ayuba123:
SS n SE supported Obj tru out his 8yrs against Northern candidates n made him serve his 8yrs as president. Here comes a ssoutherner who is detribalised,who is fair n just,who insisted d SW must get speakership, but Tinubu chosed to sponsor Tambuwal from d NW against his own sister so dat he will continue to hold sway in d sw n b acting as d god of d sw

Heard this was the result:

Tambuwal- 252 Mulikat Akande-90

There are just 60 SW speakers in the house, your argument is flawed tongue
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by mightycrown1(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
POLITIC IS A GAME OF MAJORITY
NORTH IS THE MAJORITY

NORTH DETERMINE WHO RULES THE COUNTRY NIGERIA

THEY CALL THEM COW
THEY CALL THEM ILLITERATE

THEY USE THE LITERATE TO GET THE CROWN
THEY USE THE LITERATE TO USE THE CROWN

IT IS EASIER FOR THE NORTH TO GET THE CROWN WITHOUT MUCH STRUGGLE
IT IS NEVER EASY FOR THE SOUTH TO GET THE CROWN WITHOUT A GO AHEAD FROM THE NORTH

THE LITERATE WILL CONTINUE TO BE SLAVE TO THE ILLITERATE

THE BRITISH SAW IT ALL AND MADE THE NORTH BORN TO RULE AND THE SOUTH CONTINUE TO ASSIST THE NORTH TO MAINTAIN THEIR BORN TO RULE STATUS.

THEIR IS NO BETRAYAL AMONG THE SOUTH BECAUSE THERE WAS NO FRIENDSHIP AMONG THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THE SOUTH IS A TOOL TO BE USED IN THE HAND OF THE NORTH. IS EITHER THE SOUTH IS USED TO GET THE CROWN OR USED TO USE THE CROWN. A TOOL IS A TOOL.

SOUTH IS THE SLAVE WHILE NORTH IS THE MASTER

THE SOUTH HAVE NO SAY THAN TO CONTINUING BACKING THE NORTH

NOW, WHO IS COW, WHO IS ILLITERATE?
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

So all those votes jonathan got from SW were from aliens I am an ebga man from abeokuta. Infact my dad and Obj grew up together but that does not make me a man who his free to formulate his opinions.

My Family lawyer is Gani, the pdp publicity secretary in Lagos, even the guy will not use the words you use to describe Yoruba on this forum because of pdp.

Plus you joined in July 2014, or rather created this moniker. All your post as always been anti Yoruba, the only time you say something good is when it relates to the south east grin

Be proud of yourself, nothing wrong with being igbo grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Ayuba123: 4:19pm On May 13, 2015
SS n SE supported Obj tru out his 8yrs against Northern candidates n made him serve his 8yrs as president. Here comes a ssoutherner who is detribalised,who is fair n just,who insisted d SW must get speakership, but Tinubu chosed to sponsor Tambuwal from d NW against his own sister so dat he will continue to hold sway in d sw n b acting as d god of d sw. prior to 2015 election,d ss organised a summit in calabar dat brought leaders from d entire south togeda, from ss, se n sw, dis was in a bid to foster unity among d 3 zones in d ss so as to enable chat a common front on national issues,n it ws all agreed dat dier son shud b allowed to serve 2 terms, but wat happend at d end of d day? d yoruba led a propaganda against d man dey all gathered in calabar n refered to as dier son n d result is wat has produced buhari today,dereby shortchanging d ss. Is dat not betrayal?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

My Family lawyer is Gani, the pdp publicity secretary in Lagos, even the guy will not use the words you use to describe Yoruba on this forum because of pdp.

Plus you joined in July 2014, or rather created this moniker. All your post as always been anti Yoruba, the only time you say something good is when it relates to the south east grin

Be proud of yourself, nothing wrong with being igbo grin

That's becos we knew were goin down the wrong path by enthroing buhari. We knew it was just greed by some so called leaders jagaban who was using us to make a wrong decision. If you look at some of my post back I wrote that the North SS and SE would turn against SW. A man must know where is jurisdiction reaches jagaban neva knew. He wanted jonathan out by all means because so many could not stand the SS and SE ppl been in power. Its a case of the chinise proverb the hot coal burns you first before it touches the enemy. Anyway there is still the factor of the rebel SS if jagaban feel betrayed let him align woth them again anyway ppl would defintely want to re align.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Arysexy(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2015
Ayuba123:
SS n SE supported Obj tru out his 8yrs against Northern candidates n made him serve his 8yrs as president. Here comes a ssoutherner who is detribalised,who is fair n just,who insisted d SW must get speakership, but Tinubu chosed to sponsor Tambuwal from d NW against his own sister so dat he will continue to hold sway in d sw n b acting as d god of d sw. prior to 2015 election,d ss organised a summit in calabar dat brought leaders from d entire south togeda, from ss, se n sw, dis was in a bid to foster unity among d 3 zones in d ss so as to enable chat a common front on national issues,n it ws all agreed dat dier son shud b allowed to serve 2 terms, but wat happend at d end of d day? d yoruba led a propaganda against d man dey all gathered in calabar n refered to as dier son n d result is wat has produced buhari today,dereby shortchanging d ss. Is dat not betrayal?

The truth and nothing But d truth.

The betrayal was termed 'Political sophistication '

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Remarkable: 4:32pm On May 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Sai Dogara the peoples speaker grin Sai Dogara the peoples speaker grin

North must take everything cheesy

It aint about the north, its about good governance, moving our country forward, tis about a progressive Nigeria, our common destiny... *thinks of more 'Gbawe;' phrases***

3 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:33pm On May 13, 2015
O
JustCalMeDBoss:

That's becos we knew were goin down the wrong path by enthroing buhari. We knew it was just greed by some so called leaders jagaban who was using us to make a wrong decision. If you look at some of my post back I wrote that the North SS and SE would turn against SW. A man must know where is jurisdiction reaches jagaban neva knew. He wanted jonathan out by all means because so many could not stand the SS and SE ppl been in power. Its a case of the chinise proverb the hot coal burns you first before it touches the enemy. Anyway there is still the factor of the rebel SS if jagaban feel betrayed let him align woth them again anyway ppl would defintely want to re align.

Thanks for admitting you have been claiming yoruba when you are not.

My finally statement is this,

Do you honestly think jonathan would have lost the election if he has performed well.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
Ayuba123:

Omo Iboe care to tell us the Yoruba leaders at that meeting grin
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by malambagu(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
undecided Na lier
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by specco(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The funny thing is, femi is more qualified than this dogara of a guy.

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

These people didn't discuss Tinubu in 2011 when he worked for jonathan victory.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west

Cry me a river. The chickens have come home to roost.
An HOR man from North central has spoken and as usual these ofe mmanus can't just leave the Igbo alone. They swear for una?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by badesco(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2015
Let the best person be elected speaker of house of rep. No more God fatherism...i mean...Baba wipe....
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
O

Thanks for admitting you have been claiming yoruba when you are not.

My finally statement is this,

Do you honestly think jonathan would have lost the election if he has performed well.

Don't be delusional I am, I honestly thought jonathan performed well. Many yourbas vote GEJ, and I was one of them. The believe that every yourba carries the jagaban theory. Will cause the implosion of the movt.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Mekanze: 4:44pm On May 13, 2015
Mind you guys, the man is Igbo man from Benue not South East ooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by myproperty(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
What will these people gain from the betrayal

To all Yorubas I tell you again, the SE Remains our number one enemy in Nigeria

If these people were pushing for one of their own like the SW, I would have understand.

But here, they want a fulani man instead of a lagosian.
And there people are here in lagos doing business and we have never killed them, but they fear and prefer a fulani hausa that kills them in zamfara at the slightest provocation.

Yoruba you see

Could you Imagine you talking about Igbo's prefering a fulani hausa? During the presidential election is it not fulani- hausa the yoruba's prefered?
Did the yoruba's not betrayed its own by voting for Tambuwal instead of their own daughter Mulikat Adeola.

If the Igbo's decide to play the game the yoruba's played, why are you people now complaining?
So who is a betrayer between the Igbo's and Yoruba's? The Igbos gave a yoruba son in the name of OBJ 100% votes, the yoruba's didn't see that, the Igbo's refuse voting buhari (a fulani) but the Yoruba's voted him, it was not betrayal, the yoruba's refuse voting Mulikat but voted a fulani and it was not a betrayal. Now the Tzar of betrayal is calling somebody a betrayer.

I don't know when Samson Okwu from Oju/Obi Federal Constituency of Benue State became an Igbo man

What a country and what a people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Lusola15: 4:50pm On May 13, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Did I just read Igbo felt betrayed? Who betrayed who for God sake?

Bro, this is annoying and heart-trending whenever I read that Igbos felt betrayed by Yorubas alliance with Northern political party.

What do you want Yorubas to do for cry out loud. In 60s, for strange reason, the same Igbos formed a political alliance with the same Fulani/Hausas party which eventually produced Nnamdi Azikiwe as president.

3 years after, Igbos killed Akintola in cold blood and top Yorubas.

My brother it d pends on which side of the divide you fall on. The fact that you feel betrayed doesn't mean you were betrayed. Its just a feeling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UncleJudax(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Gbawe pls ignore this guy he is not a Yoruba undecided

At least stand for something other than telling lies about who you are cheesy
I know it is bad to kick a 'man' while he is down, but you should know that not all yorubas are as stupoid, braindead and bipolar as you grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:57pm On May 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

I know it is bad to kick a 'man' while he is down, but you should know that not all yorubas are as stupoid, braindead and bipolar as you grin cheesy

Define when a man is down,

Look in the mirror,

Take a second to think grin
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by johnbosco97(m): 4:57pm On May 13, 2015
Mekanze:
Mind you guys, the man is Igbo man from Benue not South East ooooooo.

Yeah. He is an Igbo from Izzi clan from Benue state. But he is from north central. Oju/Obi federal constituency contains more than 1.5 million Igbo that where put in Benue state during state creation. They want to be returned to Ebonyi state Southeast. Its their senatorial zone that David Mark is representing.
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:59pm On May 13, 2015
johnbosco97:

Yeah. He is an Igbo from Izzi clan from Benue state. But he is from north central. Oju/Obi federal constituency contains Igbo that where put in Benue state during state creation. They want to be returned to Ebonyi state Southeast.

And you have to burst the bubble angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by meforyou1(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

And you have to burst the bubble angry
Be there and be whining and gnashing your teeth, u ain't seen nothing yet

5 Likes

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UncleJudax(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Heard this was the result:

Tambuwal- 252 Mulikat Akande-90

There are just 60 SW speakers in the house, your argument is flawed tongue
The ACN members didn't support Mulikat when speakership was zoned to the SW, which led to the election that enthroned Tambuwal and Ihedioha.

Do your research.

You are quite an easy pick cos you are so clueless#dombo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by francizy(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

That's why my fiancee is igbo angry

If you're actually saying the truth, then I will start preparing your fiancé's grave and coffin because with this much hate oozing out of your system towards the Igbos, then it's only a matter of time, you will kill her for using the last toothpaste in your cupboard.. cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UncleJudax(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Define when a man is down,

Look in the mirror,

Take a second to think grin
Hahaha. You are a comic maniac.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Akinkanju67(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west
I knew dis will happen
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 5:18pm On May 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Be there and be whining and gnashing your teeth, u ain't seen nothing yet

Lol all this lamentations over nothing tongue

Kingkong
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by chuckdelis: 5:23pm On May 13, 2015
SW crying!hahhaah snitches u can't eat ur cake and have it,d SS ND SE no mind 2 vote shekau dan a s-westerner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by bajosky: 5:30pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
What will these people gain from the betrayal

To all Yorubas I tell you again, the SE Remains our number one enemy in Nigeria

If these people were pushing for one of their own like the SW, I would have understand.

But here, they want a fulani man instead of a lagosian.
And there people are here in lagos doing business and we have never killed them, but they fear and prefer a fulani hausa that kills them in zamfara at the slightest provocation.

Yoruba you see
WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND !!
eyaah don't blame the s east for your predicament cause you people showed the way in 2011 when s west rejected the position but prefer to vote against their own.
hence Tambuwal ,
so take heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by chidistone: 5:37pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

To what end?

To spite the south west

Na waoh! Mr Okwu, representing Oju/Obi federal constituency, Benue State as quoted by the OP never said he is Igbo. Why is the word "IGBO" causing so much troubles and stomach ache to you, a tiger torn face!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by PointB: 5:59pm On May 13, 2015
Nairalandinfo:

If there is something I love about thee, it is that U are one of BIGGEST hypocrite I keep seeing cumin.g from the SWaste, but like the saying, U are not different from ya betraying brotherz, so no surprise.....it painz U that @ the end of the day "the North will rule all" no matter how U pretend to look/say as if U ain't interested......mtsceeeew

Succinctly put!

You know the Resident Hypocrite quite well.

Did you see how he avoided castigating his 'brother' for his thoughtless ethnically motivated bigoted posts? If it were poster from another ethnic group, the hypocrite would have written a long winding hateful tirade against the posters ethic group!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by komek(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2015
winniz:

You sound really frustrated and pained, are u Yorubas this brainless? Did u read the article to see the state the man is representing? Why do You traitors blame Igbos for all your misfortunes? Whereas why would SE support you betrayers for the speakership position?

Instead of you Yoruba Cowards to blame Northerners for dumping your sorry a*s after using you all, you iddiots turn around to blame Igbos, shame on Una.

Well said. I will continue to maintain that the major problem we have in this country are the Yorubas. All they do is talk and talk and talk. This same way that madt NewNigerian guy is talking was how Liar Muhammed talked all tru. Doyin Okupe and Fani Kayode. They keep betraying and disintegrating this country. Their level of tribalism is out of this world. Their level of hate for the Igbos is something else. U go to the churches own my these Yorubas u will never see an Igbo man in the first 10 positions. Their father Awolowo aligned with the North we all know where it landed him. Now another of their leader has been sidelined even before the May 29th swearing in.

Yorubas should leave the Igbos alone for God's sake.

Igbos this , Igbos that's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by BraniacX(m): 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Why is it that its Yorubas that always come out to be political right.

The analogy you gave, it's good you said brothers and sisters which means the people see themselves as that.

Now my question is, has the south east or south south ever, I repeat ever act like they are brothers with the south west?

Has the south east ever acted in the interest of the south west?

Give me one example where these people act in the interest of the south west.

When we voted OBJ en masse in 1999 and 2003, try n beat that

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Fines FIRST BANK And UBA Billions For TSA Hiding NNPC FUNDS!! / No Eviction Order To Herdsmen In South-West - Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) / U.S. Uncovers More Criminal Activities Involving Abidemi Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.