Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu (27718 Views)

BREAKING | Osinbajo Invites Saraki, Dogara For 2017 Budget Signing At Aso Rock / APC, PDP Reps Clash Over Amaechi / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by UncleJudax(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Read my comments again and show me where I bashed igbos,

Even less smarter people noted I was indirectly sayin the south should support femi
Oh I should show you...you cant see it yourself?

Why didn't the south west support the south in the first place?

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Support SW for speaker cheesy

I will talk to Tinubu about your SGF position tongue
Go to hell with your proposal. We ain't betrayer like the Oodua Nation. Take it or leave it, the most politically loyal region in this country is SE, most of us knew GEJ will lose becos of the wasterners stupidity, and we equally understood the implication of that on our political future, yet we decided to rally behind GEJ, we prefer to SINK with our brothers than abandon them on the 'wintry' path of Nigerian politics unlike the wasterners that abandoned their own daughter in the race for the speakership.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Arysexy(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
These people have hatch their plan to betray the south west, after all we did for jonathan angry

Stop crying, vp is OK for u.

North must take everything.

We are okay with it.

Sai Dogara! Sai North east.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
jmaine:

Kindly stop peddling this obvious lie . . . . GEJ won the SW fair and square in 2011 . . . . . . . 2015 results showed even with the great displeasure of the SW about his candidacy, he still pulled healthy figures.

Now juxtapose that with 2011 when he had enormous goodwill to his advantage and see why the Tinubu factor is very false . . . . .
strong point!

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by dustydee: 3:37pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The funny thing is, femi is more qualified than this dogara of a guy.

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

These people didn't discuss Tinubu in 2011 when he worked for jonathan victory.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west
Please sir, how did you arrive at this conclusion? What is the minimum qualification for becoming a speaker? And how do the two compare based on those criteria?

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2015
winniz:

You sound really frustrated and pained, are u Yorubas this brainless? Did u read the article to see the state the man is representing? Why do You traitors blame Igbos for all your misfortunes? Whereas why would SE support you betrayers for the speakership position?

Instead of you Yoruba Cowards to blame Northerners for dumping your sorry a*s after using you all, you iddiots turn around to blame Igbos, shame on Una.

My man you are the best in giving those mango heads their Shiii...t.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
winniz:

You sound really frustrated and pained, are u Yorubas this brainless? Did u read the article to see the state the man is representing? Why do You traitors blame Igbos for all your misfortunes? Whereas why would SE support you betrayers for the speakership position?

Instead of you Yoruba Cowards to blame Northerners for dumping your sorry a*s after using you all, you iddiots turn around to blame Igbos, shame on Una.

My man you are the best in giving those mango heads their Shiii...t. Back.this is just the beginning for the yaribas.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

What is this thing angry

fear NORTH!

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by patrick89(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
APContherun:

I don't know when Samson Okwu from Oju/Obi Federal Constituency of Benue State became a South Easterner.
many yorubas are ignorant! They always think that igbo exist only in five states, if you tell them to travel they won't! Only to eat at a party venue.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by sniper77(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The SS and SE Votes combined with SW and NE Votes is enough, the east has pledge to SW.

Why can't the south unite for this,

No permanent enemy on politics just permanent interest

Please read the recent post on Nairaland with the subject
Speaker: The south west is asking for too much-Dansadau.

I believe you will understand better when I said the north unites to protect their own interest.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Eluwilussit(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

So that's why pdp in the NA who are mainly from the SS and SE went to form alliance with the north abi

Just to spite SW

Did the SW form an alliance with the North through APC to spite the SE/SS? Why are you being hypocritical? You voted out their brother and you think they would turn around and shake your hands? You called your actions nationalistic and in the best interest of the country, right? What do you think the SS/SE will call theirs? Same, I am sure.

The North has just succeeded in dividing us further. At this rate, we will all be at their mercy for a long time. Besides, the Okwu guy is from Benue.

Please, take a break from this post. You messed up by bringing in the SE/SS as against the SW. The SW has the VP. There are 6 regions. SE & SS are completely out of the equation, so the NC and NE should share the positions left, since the NW has the presidency.

It is wrong and unfair to lob the entire North as one when we share our national cake. If you can step aside from your tribal position, you will find out that NE/NC deserve the positions. Besides, what would you gain from occupying them? Bragging right?

Dude, even if all the principal officers are from the same parents, as long as they are capable and deliver, who cares? Not me. Not at all.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
The funny thing is, femi is more qualified than this dogara of a guy.

But as expected the SS and SE Will betray the SW to the north just to spite their brothers in the west.

These people didn't discuss Tinubu in 2011 when he worked for jonathan victory.

I just dey laugh, cause the northern knows the igbos are not smart hence they will use them and dump.

Instead of these people to lobby apc north to vote an igbo speaker or south south speaker, they will rather the north control both house

To what end?

To spite the south west
For your mind you are smater than the igbos?

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2015
atlwireles:
This is the beginning of the new Nigeria. We shall all see the losers at the end of day. As the old people use to say, some are penny wise pound foolish. Every man must reap what they have sowed. Make una carry una own cross, the people of SS know their friends and brothers and for the record they come from the SE in others words Igbos. If you don't like it, go jump into a crude oil well.

Hey guy,choose your words well we the SE are not your brothers,its just that we had to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea,thats why we choose Jonathan to buhari,the South Easterners are nobodies Brother in Nigeria,the election is over You SS people should mind you people business.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by atlwireles: 3:44pm On May 13, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

Hey guy,choose your words well we the SE are not your brothers,its just that we had to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Who are you undecided look for a revolver and blow your head off.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by henryhco(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Did you read this part A re-elected member of the House, Samson Okwu, who spoke on behalf of returning PDP members, said the caucus was determined to enthrone Dogara from Bauchi State as the next Speaker.

He speaking of behalf of all pdp members who are mostly from SS and SE, my point is, what will it cost these people in the south to support the SW?

Wat wud it hav caused d ppl of SW to hav supported oga jona, hav u soon 4goten. It pay back time.
And I am trying to be civil today, don't call people names and keep your emotions in check angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:

I will advise you watch as things play out before believing any news put in the public domain. What did we not hear about how the SW would vote before the elections? How about all the permutations of GEJ sweeping North central before the elections? If anything, these election should have shown all of us that anyone can say anything they want yet it does not mean such would happen.

Democracy remains a game of numbers and of winning strategy not emotions and a perpetual lust for vendetta that clouds judgement and reasoning. Some are prone to revealing their hand and intentions early yet this means absolutely nothing. It is better to observe, refrain from commenting prematurely and be 'entertained'.

What concerns this issue with rumors, the PDP has just stated their position in the house. The over 140 members would be voting for a particular candidate. Femi can not have 60% of the rest of the reaming members so this dogara guy is most likely to house of rep speaker. The game has been calculated signed and sealed. All SW APC can do is use internal politics to sideline dogara but we all know the fulanis don't bend for any yourba person. The plans of the jagaban to have its grip on nigeria is fading fast. Have you heard of what goes around comes around. I am also yourba so no bigotry motive. When I said ppl may start seeking jonathan for advice many said I was joking. Time it brings everything to light.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by 1stola: 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
winniz:

Thunder fire your papa
Ewu Biafra angry
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
chisco82:

For your mind you are smater than the igbos?

Yeah undecided

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by eagleeye2: 3:50pm On May 13, 2015
Lusola15:

The northern Nigerians are the smartest people in this country
I endorse this statement. Head or tail, the North will always win. AND I THINK THIS IS NOT AN IGBO THING. BUT PDP TAKING THEIR POUND OF FLESH.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Ayuba123: 3:53pm On May 13, 2015
HzRF:

M yoruba and I like this
Tinubu worked for Jonathan for free?
If Tinubu thinks we don't deserve it in 2011

Why does he thinks we do nw

Bros wen u talk of North seeing a tribe as honest itz we yoruba that dey see as untrustworthy
Why is Tinubu nw be schemed out why can't Tinubu use his influence to get Gbajabiamila the slot

SS nd part of se is the best ally of North in the country
If a ranking rep or senator was produced they won't even cross check b4 zoning to dem

Gbajabiamila led the ACN then to make sure her sister from oyo lost the seat forgetting that
When u are digging a grave for ur enemy dig two

Let North take it all after all Tinubu makes sure

D president SS
Vice north
Senate president North
Speaker North

Let d trend continue
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Yeah undecided
So why crying like a baby? Or since you are smart and you could comprehend the factthat the Okwu you are refering to is from Benue state.
Now see how smart you are.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by elbinmanny(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

And what did he do again,

Gosh angry
the sweetest thing next to getting laid is revenge. We hope he doesnt get a single appointment we will thank u for it.

But fir now we all vote any northern candidate as long as he is contesting with someone from the west even if he is a dead brain like buhari grin

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Malawian(m): 4:01pm On May 13, 2015
when the fulanis are through with tinubu, he will gladly return to the loving arms of oluremi.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by PenAndPaper: 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
Hahahaha the sw just got served big time.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:04pm On May 13, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

What concerns this issue with rumors, the PDP has just stated their position in the house. The over 140 members would be voting for a particular candidate. Femi can not have 60% of the rest of the reaming members so this dogara guy is most likely to house of rep speaker. The game has been calculated signed and sealed. All SW APC can do is use internal politics to sideline dogara but we all know the fulanis don't bend for any yourba person. The plans of the jagaban to have its grip on nigeria is fading fast. Have you heard of what goes around comes around. I am also yourba so no bigotry motive. When I said ppl may start seeking jonathan for advice many said I was joking. Time it brings everything to light.

Gbawe pls ignore this guy he is not a Yoruba undecided

At least stand for something other than telling lies about who you are cheesy
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Ayuba123: 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
In 2011 Tinubu denied d Mulikat Akande from SW speakership just for his own selfish interest,dis pitched d yorubas against Gudluck,alledging dat gudluck marginalised d yorubas,now it's his turn to suffer d betrayal. We SS n SE hav no problem wit d yorubas but d yorubas keep seeing us as enemies. wen hausa fulanis r killing dey kill all of us including yorubas,muslim or xtians,but instead of yorubas recognising dis dey rather c d SSn SE as dier enemy,time shall tell. Fulani collected kwarra n dey plan to take more of yoruba,courtesy d unholy alliance b/w d north n Sw.Apc

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by free13: 4:05pm On May 13, 2015
Malawian:
when the fulanis are through with tinubu, he will gladly return to the loving arms of oluremi.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by mcgaius: 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Did you read this part A re-elected member of the House, Samson Okwu, who spoke on behalf of returning PDP members, said the caucus was determined to enthrone Dogara from Bauchi State as the next Speaker.

He speaking of behalf of all pdp members who are mostly from SS and SE, my point is, what will it cost these people in the south to support the SW?

And I am trying to be civil today, don't call people names and keep your emotions in check angry

The problem with you Yoruba bigot is tribalism has blinded your sense of reasoning. Last time i checked, honourable okwu Is from benue state.

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
emiye:
I think people are revising history of 2011, even if the whole ACN members had voted for Mulikat Akande in 2011, she would not have won.

The results of the election was Tambuwal- 252 Mulikat Akande-90.

ACN house of rep members were in the region of 60, so how did the ACN stop Mulikat in 2011? Of a truth, it never supported her, but she wont have flied if ACN Supported her

Interesting fact cheesy
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by Ayuba123: 4:11pm On May 13, 2015
SS n SE supported Obj tru out his 8yrs against Northern candidates n made him serve his 8yrs as president. Here comes a ssoutherner who is detribalised,who is fair n just,who insisted d SW must get speakership, but Tinubu chosed to sponsor Tambuwal from d NW against his own sister so dat he will continue to hold sway in d sw n b acting as d god of d sw

Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by NewNigeriaMind: 4:12pm On May 13, 2015
PenAndPaper:
Hahahaha the sw just got served big time.

Easy,

Over speakership cheesy
Re: PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Gbawe pls ignore this guy he is not a Yoruba undecided

At least stand for something other than telling lies about who you are cheesy

So all those votes jonathan got from SW were from aliens I am an ebga man from abeokuta. Infact my dad and Obj grew up together but that does not make me a man who isn't free to formulate his opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) / Jonathan’s Foster Father, Inegite, Kidnapped / Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64