Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS (53469 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
for you not to understand what I saidangry bro I think u gotta improve you IQundecided
no problem. I knw ur type grin instead of countering wot I said, u will resolve to insult. u must be a PDP supporter.

now, let me explain better, how will u say tweaking the same thing is better than inventing another?

they shld do something else...but how cld they?
they are brain dead as you

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2015
sammieguze:
Where is the cloth washing pinshure
refresh the page guywink
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by LORDDICE(m): 8:43am On May 14, 2015
All dis pple trekkin eh! Thumbs up! Sha am in a flight 2 lagos! I plan on trekkin 2 doura from there!!! Sai GMB
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Samtoby(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
what else do u want?

Maybe these guys are real but that first dude that trek from Lagos - Abuja in 18 days..

I skip my comment..
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:46am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
and you think nigerians can do anything You ppl that easily accept things as God givenundecided
please is not still late, go and tell jonathan that he shouldn't concede defeat and he shouldn't handover on may29. Mtcheeww

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:49am On May 14, 2015
BrokenTV:

I will do you a favour and foot the bill.
foot which bill? You way never see food chop for 3days now. You funny sha

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:50am On May 14, 2015
Samtoby:

Maybe these guys are real but that first dude that trek from Lagos - Abuja in 18 days..

I skip my comment..
na now u dey talk,these guy are updating us about their journey,but those ones...lipsrsealed
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 8:52am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
please is not still late, go and tell jonathan that he shouldn't concede defeat and he shouldn't handover on may29. Mtcheeww
grin he don carry am 4 head ogrin. I doubt,you're a man,see as u dey talk like girl sad #YeyeDeySmell sad

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by MyMouth(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]
What happened to Laurent Gbagbo? That's ur answer!

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by OrigamiIII: 8:58am On May 14, 2015
Its all lies. Nobody is trekking physically from anywhere to somewhere. I deliberately drove all through the declared routes hoping to catch-up or get a glimpse of them all to no avail. Day and night I waited but found no trekker. Am very certain they are employing other means of travelling but surely not trekking.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by youngsahito(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2015
Pls vote https://www.nairaland.com/subbied
For Miss Nairaland 2015
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by BrokenTV: 9:12am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
foot which bill? You way never see food chop for 3days now. You funny sha
That you can't afford meal doesn't mean, others cannot this is another lesson that you should learn today.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by papaejima1: 9:22am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to protest over the erratic power the country is facing

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.
stop whining and being a dog in a manger.
Now you have seen a vacant Niche, you should start trekking to raise awareness to all those things you enumerated or protest those societal ills you are so concerned about.

The time to start is now.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 9:28am On May 14, 2015
OrigamiIII:
Its all lies. Nobody is trekking physically from anywhere to somewhere. I deliberately drove all through the declared routes hoping to catch-up or get a glimpse of them all to no avail. Day and night I waited but found no trekker. Am very certain they are employing other means of travelling but surely not trekking.
since you've drove,and u didn't meet them on d way. Then why don't you do like others,whom followed nihi on twitter and asked him about his movement for the day,so that they can catch up with him? @oladelenihi wink
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Babe2sure(f): 9:28am On May 14, 2015
sagitariusbaby:
This guys are truly trekking and I wonder why some people are still in doubt.

They are still in doubt, because once a "doubting Thomas" will always be a "doubting Thomas."
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by opiaoku: 9:32am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.

DID YOU SAID THE SAME ON BUHARI TREKKERS?

OTU NNE I

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 9:39am On May 14, 2015
opiaoku:

DID YOU SAID THE SAME ON BUHARI TREKKERS?

OTU NNE I
the only trekker I applauded was the first guy that started it, and he kinda trekked to fulfill a promise he made. Aside from him, all the other trekkers(both the recent buhari trekkers and gej trekkers) are nonentities

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by absolute104: 9:43am On May 14, 2015
mtcheeeew!

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by okooloyun1(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2015
ok
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by AnneMomoh: 10:22am On May 14, 2015
its well
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by tellwisdom: 10:23am On May 14, 2015
Oh never knew hanging of cloths and plugging of phones actually means they were trekking..I didnt know oo sad.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by efilefun(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2015
Jonathan himself would have been "Gbagbolized"
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by whitelakes05(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2015
smh.

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]
My dear, It's like you don't know that pig called kastonkastrol. He's cursed. He likes taking out his frustrations on GEJ. Very pathetic!

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 10:27am On May 14, 2015
U
kastonkastrol:
smh.

But can't you see the health benefits?
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by SeverusSnape(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
grin he don carry am 4 head ogrin. I doubt,you're a man,see as u dey talk like girl sad #YeyeDeySmell sad
Cantankerous kastonkastrol, Is it you this girl finished like this? grin
Stvpid goat, Keep displaying your stupidity.
Thank you vheMa smiley

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by adellam16(f): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

u r d true son of ur father, Blessed child.

5 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by sniper77(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

Bros your points are valid.I beg you to trek on one of the points you listed.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
Trekking for bloody sucking loser, Boko victims will never forgive this Otueke man that refused to stand up for nico-addict radicals that has been killing our innocent citizens,these trekkers are all useless.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by kent79: 10:30am On May 14, 2015
Hmm.......

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by 1stola: 10:31am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

[s] They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram [/s]

VOT ZE FÚCK shocked
Are you one of them?
Thunder go...
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by philips70(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

The same thing that happened to this Ivory Coast man in 2011. Don't mind him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.