Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS (53478 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Feranmicharles(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2015
Speakdatruth:
dat twitter handle says @iamvhema n u re postin under Feranmicharles. are u a confused gender or just one of many liars on nl?
hello o,what I do oangry yes that's my twitter handle @iamvhema what's wrong?
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by antisocial: 6:00pm On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to protest over the erratic power the country is facing

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.
I hope you and your useless APC party can correct all this vices?
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2015
smiley
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
dhardline:
So he and the the babe slept in the same room...interesting grin grin

Wandering mind.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by IYANGBALI: 7:27pm On May 14, 2015
no be gold circle condoms i dey see for that corner,omo so this guy dey trek this girl for nite
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no be gold circle condoms i dey see for that corner,omo so this guy dey trek this girl for nite
your mind is filled up with dirty things grin
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by ooshinibos: 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
Feranmicharles:
To be sincere,I don't get what you're sayinundecided

don't worry sir , you will get when you wake up in the morning
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by sarris(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.
U can do d trekking for all that.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by maestrodavy(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
for you not to understand what I saidangry bro I think u gotta improve you IQundecided
na u be olodo jare....na u no undastand wetin e dey talk.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by charly4lyf(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]

You should shut the f**kup yourself, if the fool doesn't concede, then he will end in one of those foreign prison somewhere
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Samtoby(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2015
sinizia:

it's not our business if you believe it or not. your beliefs changes nothing.

Are you sure?? cause you Click Quote and take your time to type the reply and its not your business?? shocking..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month / Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel / Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.