Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS (53465 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Fynestboi: 10:56am On May 14, 2015
I just hope say this dude no go pump that girl. shocked

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by stigman(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to protest over the erratic power the country is facing

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.

Don't you have legs? You can trek for light and fuel if that is you own problem.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by stigman(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2015
Fynestboi:
I just hope say this dude no go pump that girl. shocked

The dirty wey dey your mind go full tipper
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by eluquenson(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2015
Story telling
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2015
kodded:
[s][/s]stop using swear words you fooool

Nothing would have happen.....why didn't "ICC" arrest mugabe, ghadaffi and mohhamed moshid ?......or are they scared

You sound like an illiterate once you mention ICC

Please do your research ICC cannt tamper with the electoral right of the country

If not the likes of mugabe would be sent to jail
Even at that! Heavens wouldn't have fallen.. Ultimately he's still going to jail and I wish u follow suit. Pls make use ofyour dictionary before writing any word... I now see that being educated doesn't guarantee intelligence
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Fynestboi: 11:01am On May 14, 2015
stigman:

The dirty wey dey your mind go full tipper

I just dey hope ni ain't wishing tongue
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by naijafella(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=vheMa post=33720035]

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]??

Hehehehe....e no fit try am. The fear of ICC.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Omotayor123(f): 11:03am On May 14, 2015
Worefar!!!!!! it's none of my Biz.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Dayg88(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]

It's concede ma'am, and nothing would have happened if he didn't concede defeat.He did that to save his head.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by XRAY21(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
thanks for the advice. Now go and fix your broken brain
SMH. I see you having high BP when there get to there destination
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2015
ibnmaja:

Your stupidity know no bounds? If he hadn't coceeded he would have facing trial @ ICC and ediots like u will be in your grave for disrupting free and fair elections.
netizenbuzz:

Nothing would have happened if he didn't concede. We would have forced him out noni. Let's say it's another person I would understand. But Jonathan? Seriously Jonathan? Abeg abeg maka shift.
You all were in such a hurry to call him hero, now see what he's doing days leading up to his hand over undecided
efilefun:
Jonathan himself would have been "Gbagbolized"
Dayg88:

It's concede ma'am, and nothing would have happened if he didn't concede defeat.He did that to save his head.
efilefun:
Jonathan himself would have been "Gbagbolized"

All of una, no vex, abeg u gat no sense
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Touchforfree(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
^^
even if u did, of what importance is all these trekking nonsense to me sef?

for all I knw, there's no originality, he is a copycat who is only trying to appear better than the original

You dey mind them ?.

D man that started it made it known that if GMB is declared winner of d presidential election; he will trek from anywhere he may be to meet GMB @ Abujja and he fulfilled d promise.

Or do we say ds is "solidarity trek" for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by CyberWolf: 11:08am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.
The pile of hatred in your heart will kill you very soon..Hopeless riff-raff angry

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2015
sherif4owo:

Picture of cloths hang in my room and the picture of phone charging... is that all.

Though I believe they really trekked but not because of this pictures here!!

thanks! sad sad
abeg I no fit shout @oladelenihi or @gloria_speaks. Just follow one of dem,and ask dem all dis
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2015
tipsieoladj:
updating you on what? Say them dey trek.. dey decieve yoursef all the pix and tweets mean noting.. they should have recorded their whole journey which would have being better.. this means scaming you is very easy.. see i trecked from lagos to london to congratulate their prime minister.. my ipad got stolen on the way so all pix lost... mumu grin
just follow @oladelenihi on twitter. Den ask him whatever u wanna. Mtchew
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by smudge2079(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2015
The truth is dese guys are Jobless. No one with a Job will have dat luxury to go on such nonsense waka.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you mean they will be rich once they get to meet the father, the protector and promoter of corruption who stole 2trillion naira to embark on a fruitless campaign that he was roundly beaten at the end. Smh
I would have trekked for Babaonechance if he conceded defeat in 2011 election like Jonathan did now,so stop d bad belle!
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by tottinova: 11:14am On May 14, 2015
where Una dey sleep for night wey my gang Neva nab Una
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Abraham2013(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
if jonathan refused to concede defeat, he would have been gbagbonized just like the ivorian former leader. And he(gej) knows that. Have you seen what the military did to burundi president after he tried to plunge the country into crisis? That would have been the faith of Jonathan if he had tried to steer up any trouble after he was cleary defeated
Well u hav spoken like a kid which u r. So u tink all d world leaders who were sending him messages on his accepting of defect don't know wat dey r doing?

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by elohorayodele: 11:16am On May 14, 2015
Who is the naira lander?

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by kelly8919(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2015
Na wa oh
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by emamos: 11:18am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

you have said the truth without being sentiment.the trekkers might have been among the people d NIS scammed but didnt trekkin nor protest.. I think all d trekkers ar just indirectly begging for alms.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by braine(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]
This post of yours is really pointless. what has the issue of conceding defeat got to do with his post?? You just want to "bash" to get likes. smh.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by WaffenSS(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They're not even trekking for the guy who won, they're trekking for the guy who lost.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by WaffenSS(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

What would happen? Oh that's easy. the gbagbo treatment would happened.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Speakdatruth: 11:27am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
what else do u want?
dat twitter handle says @iamvhema n u re postin under Feranmicharles. are u a confused gender or just one of many liars on nl?
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by WaffenSS(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
Are we still using the computer of stone age

In a way, yes. The fundamentals of computing remain unchanged over the millenniums: arithmetic & logic.

vheMa:

Iphone made Iphone6

Im sure iphones didn't make themselves. If im not mistaken, a certain company with a bitten McIntosh apple logo made the iphone.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by annylove(f): 11:41am On May 14, 2015
So they even stay in hotels, i thought they sleep on d road as well.They should sleep on d road or even d bush so we will knw they mean business.Rubbish.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by virus04(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2015
and he reached in 19days without his leg swelling up..,, without going to hospital,,.. Doing all dis...God..what sort of op is this...u be hausa??..y u go bliv dis stuff na..naija pple sef..dats y dey are easily scammed...and admin..get mind to put dis stuff for front..Op you are very ..... For believing dis...which kind brain u get sef... D tin dey vex me
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by davinchi(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

Well said my brother.The stupidity of some people leaves me wondering how mediocrity has over shadowed excellence in this country, Since one guy trekked for Buhari, every e-diot has come out to display stupidity in it highest form called trekking , for a reason that is a mirage to them the trekkers.I tire for people.I SWEAR
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by MKO4ever(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2015
So this guy and my babe don dey sleep for hotel since all this time??

After the trekking, the guy must come swear for shrine say him never dissect my babe oo
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by guttentag(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

Nothing like will happen moreover he has no choice than to concede defeat otherwise he will be picked up by the State security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.