Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS (53482 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by sirkezman: 10:31am On May 14, 2015
he would have been disgraced. dazall.
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 10:32am On May 14, 2015
wait ooo,did they lodge in the same room? ....

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by ooshinibos: 10:32am On May 14, 2015
Feranmicharles:
For the past couple of days,news about Mr.nihi and gloria(GEJ's trekkers) had been hitting Nairaland's Front page,and some people ain't happy about(reasons best known to them)

Some call the trekking sh*tsad some rubbish,some doesn't even believe the whole trekking story grin and while others are curious to know how the duo survive/live while trekking

So this prompt me to ask Mr.nihi himself,that he should please upload a pic of him charging his phone,guess what,he did and sent the pictures to me,not only thatwink he also sent some of the pictures of him washing his cloth.

In his words he said "show this to those still asking how do we charge our phones. Taking in the hotel we are lodged in agbor he said wink

Check out the pics after the cutwink

Feranmicharles you are part of the problem of Nigeria , what benefit is this trekking for a living soul in Nigeria ....why cant this guy trek against the hunger , insecurity, lack of electricity , open and wickedness in our society , unpaid salaries and the devalued Naira...I can see why our leaders are worshipped- even though they have not added any value to the country ..we should blamed the people with your kind of thinking ..Feranmicharles and Mr.nihi himself ....and there a lot of you in this country

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by esere826: 10:32am On May 14, 2015
ehmm

I no like the way those plenty phones dey charge for one room o angry
make the man charge him own for him room, and the woman charge her own for her room grin
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by gbengus17: 10:33am On May 14, 2015
I WILL ONLY RESPECT THOSE THAT CAN FLY, COS FULANI PEOPLE DO TREK MORE THAN THIS IN THE BUSH AND NO ONE DO TAKE NOTE OF THIS. I HAVE MET 3 FULANI MEN WHO TREK FROM ILORIN TO TOGO, COS THEY SOLD MALU AND HAVE A LOT OF MONEY WITH THEM AND DECIDED TO TREK. ALL THEIR BODY IS MONEY AND NOBODY SUSPECTED THEM TILL THEY GOT TO TOGO.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2015
grin

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 10:33am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to protest over the erratic power the country is facing

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.

My guy, I support you, but the fact is that even you will envy these trekkers when they are being rewarded. This is not about mediocrity, it is being smart.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by psalmsjob: 10:34am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

[size=15]will you pls shut it And what do you think would have happened to nigeria if Jonathan didn't conceded defeat[/size]
[size=17]Nigerians would have booted him out before you can shout Clueless![/size]

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by sherif4owo(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
what else do u want?

Picture of cloths hang in my room and the picture of phone charging... is that all.

Though I believe they really trekked but not because of this pictures here!!

thanks! sad sad
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Bestglo(f): 10:35am On May 14, 2015
Seriously the picture to me doesn't make any difference, can't one take a vehicle and still lodge in a hotel, charge phones or whatever?

Any way, anybody wey like fit trek go moon, e no concern me undecided
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by fboycaestro12(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2015
Now ignorance and stupidity has now taking over the land. If they like trek from here to India. What's my own business with that?

Better things they could have channeled their energy into. From the first trekker to any other trekker that will still emerge. I see them all as not being upright
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 10:37am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

Your stupidity know no bounds? If he hadn't coceeded he would have facing trial @ ICC and ediots like u will be in your grave for disrupting free and fair elections.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Obascoetubi: 10:37am On May 14, 2015
Feranmicharles:
For the past couple of days,news about Mr.nihi and gloria(GEJ's trekkers) had been hitting Nairaland's Front page,and some people ain't happy about(reasons best known to them)

Some call the trekking sh*tsad some rubbish,some doesn't even believe the whole trekking story grin and while others are curious to know how the duo survive/live while trekking

So this prompt me to ask Mr.nihi himself,that he should please upload a pic of him charging his phone,guess what,he did and sent the pictures to me,not only thatwink he also sent some of the pictures of him washing his cloth.

In his words he said "show this to those still asking how do we charge our phones. Taking in the hotel we are lodged in agbor he said wink

Check out the pics after the cutwink
I GUESS THEY USE OKADA WHILE PRETENDING TO TREKKING. I SMELL SCAM
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by chat2deen(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2015
Where are d used condoms? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by tipsieoladj(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015
I have got to know a lots of fools exist on this nairaland who before making comments dont use their God given brain bt rather use the one they got from d pit.. you are busy saying shit because some jobless moroons are treking from so so place to so so place for some idiots who does not care if they die or live. U praisr them for their stupidity because you are as stupid as they are. Instead of giving them sensible advice to face their life and do something for a living they are busy treking and after the treking which of them has being employed? even that mumu girl lost a job opportunity and did anyone give her a job?. You moroons should think deep about the essence of this stupid fame this mofos are trying to get and you the jobless ones are giving them such..
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by leyeleye: 10:39am On May 14, 2015
all ds trekkers making story for nollywood... Mr Ibu and Mercy Johnson trekking to London.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by gbengus17: 10:39am On May 14, 2015
I WILL ONLY RESPECT THOSE THAT CAN FLY, COS FULANI PEOPLE DO TREK MORE THAN THIS IN THE BUSH AND NO ONE NOTICES THIS. I HAVE MET WITH 3 FULANI WHO TREK FROM ILORIN TO TOGO COS THEY SOLD PLENTY COW AND ARE AFRAID OF ROBBERS, NO BODY NOTICE THEM TILL THEY GET TO TOGO LIFE. I SAW THEM IN CHIKANDA B/4 CROSSING TO BENIN.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by alobam1: 10:41am On May 14, 2015
dhardline:
So he and the the babe slept in the same room...interesting grin grin

If trully Na Hin and the babe dey trek soo Wey no be say them dey enter bus for nite,By the time they lodge into the hotel room he would be too tired he wont know there is a woman beside him sef..
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by tunde1200(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2015
You have said what is on my mind since BS trecking started
I like you for reason along with me.

kastonkastrol:
smh.

They mofos didn't trek to show their grievances over the fuel crisis we are having.

They fools didn't even trek to protest over the killings and bombings of boko haram

The ediots didn't trek to protest against the frequent kidnappings that are happening in some parts of Nigeria

The ediots didn't trek to protest against corruption that is killing the country slowly.

And yet some silly nigerians are celebrating these shameless clowns. grin Anyway they always say; welcome to Nigeria, where _stupidity and mediocrity are celebrated.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by zanyzara: 10:41am On May 14, 2015
"They are determined "- Kanu Nwankwo, 2000

Ladies,get your Butt lifts shorts @ 2,500 before this deal ends. Thank me later
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by tipsieoladj(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:

My guy, I support you, but the fact is that even you will envy these trekkers when they are being rewarded. This is not about mediocrity, it is being smart.
rewarded? By whi and with a billion naira sey? Reward ko reworld ni..
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by gbengus17: 10:43am On May 14, 2015
TELL JONATHAN TO TREK FROM ABUJA TO OTUEKE, THEN I WILL BELIEVE HE DID NOT STEAL MONEY
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by XRAY21(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
what are we saying, what is this one saying?

so, if everyone kept tweaking an invention, who will invent another thing?

if Motorola didn't think of mobile phone, I guess people like u will only be making the landline better than thinking of something else.
how would you understand dull idi0t. All that is in your head it hate
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by tabolaji: 10:45am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

even though am not in support of the name callings, these have always been my worries! whats the meaning of trekking to celebrate a failed state.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by kodded(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2015
[s]
ibnmaja:

Your stupidity know no bounds? If he hadn't coceeded he would have facing trial @ ICC and ediots like u will be in your grave for disrupting free and fair elections.
[/s]stop using swear words you fooool

Nothing would have happen.....why didn't "ICC" arrest mugabe, ghadaffi and mohhamed moshid ?......or are they scared

You sound like an illiterate once you mention ICC

Please do your research ICC cannt tamper with the electoral right of the country

If not the likes of mugabe would be sent to jail
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by DJAmyluv: 10:46am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

All these things u mentioned affects everybody. Why not start d trek for all d ills and I will support you
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by deolu2000(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2015
Man must chop,them want to use trecking collect appointment abi?ok ooo let the end justify the means for them.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Nobody: 10:52am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

Nothing would have happened if he didn't concede. We would have forced him out noni. Let's say it's another person I would understand. But Jonathan? Seriously Jonathan? Abeg abeg maka shift.
You all were in such a hurry to call him hero, now see what he's doing days leading up to his hand over undecided

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by LastProphet: 10:53am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:

If you are thinking he had any option than to concede then you are a gifted joker, if you lose you must concede especially when it is very clear. Pls dont come here again with any concession story abeg we are not interested in loser's story. So in your warped thinking he could have refused? You really an interesting fellow
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by omenka(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
smh.

One has even gone to erect a statue of shame in Otuoke in honour of the mediocre outgoing president. Smh.
Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by Krisddon: 10:55am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
what else do u want?
Get thou wise, oh ye gullible minds!

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS by tipsieoladj(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2015
vheMa:
na now u dey talk,these guy are updating us about their journey,but those ones...lipsrsealed
updating you on what? Say them dey trek.. dey decieve yoursef all the pix and tweets mean noting.. they should have recorded their whole journey which would have being better.. this means scaming you is very easy.. see i trecked from lagos to london to congratulate their prime minister.. my ipad got stolen on the way so all pix lost... mumu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel / Reno: Lauretta Onochie Is Lizard In Aso Rock, Runs Girl Working For President / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.