Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,756 members, 7,827,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37424 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 14, 2015
obyno6ix:

Barcanista keep up with the good work and don't mind the hypocrites. If somebody needs to be probed everybody will be probed. Simple. It is very simple. You can't cover some people while you witch hunt others that not fair. Nobody is justifying the missing $20 billion but if you want to fight corruption. Everybody will be involved.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Chiaka(f): 3:51pm On May 14, 2015
Been saying this all day...

If Sanusi has his proof let him put it forward or forever keep shut! not just talking mouth! mouth!,
So that based on his prove investigation will be made.
Not just raining accusation.....he keeps changing the figure....Even himself should be investigated,
he was also a public servant as CBN governor and was relieved off office because misappropriation

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by mohdimplez(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Resisted by who?? By you?? Please you're nothing but a joker.

I hate when people try to justify what people have done by saying "oh they're not the only thieves" Is money from NNPC missing or not?? Is there evidence of misappropriation of funds from NNPC or not?? Answer those questions first. As they have shown thieves have been ruling us, you guys too should also expose other thieves, nothing wrong with that.

This idea that because they're not the only ones stealing means we should all keep quiet is very stupid and dangerous. Please any evidence against Sanusi should be presented to us in form of an audit as well. Let them probe his tenure as governor. Let your voices be loud, do not rest until you achieve it. You saying we should overlook NNPC because the whistleblower too is a thief is very senseless

P.S.

Reading your defense again on why thieves shouldn't be called thieves because there are other thieves, you mentioned a federal high court dismissed Sanusi's case, keyword FEDERAL. Writing Osinbajo's name in bold doesn't stop it from being a federal court, this is at a time Osinbajo didn't have any federal powers. Technically he still doesn't as I write have any federal powers.
bros you sabi. Nice one sir
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by tp10: 3:55pm On May 14, 2015
Bennymontana:
can you dream of putting up a reasonable thread backed up with fact and figures? You"re really the sore loser here seeking attention with your empty rants off someone's investigative research that has just made front page! Pathetic Dullard!

Tanoids.una handkerchief dey,take am o
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by dridowu: 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
seeing the name barcanista on nairaland reminds me of chameleon

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 14, 2015
danlaw:

Please don't come here and mislead the public, FRCN has no prosecutorial or even investigative (criminal) powers, that power belongs to the ICPC, EFCC, the Nigerian Police and other organs. Please read the FRCN act to know the limit of its powers. If the FRCN had any case against Sanusi, the best they can do is to pass their info to appropriate authorities. May i ask,how many people had FRCN ever investigated and prosecuted or was FRCN only formed for Sanusi?

FRCN did not even carry out any investigation, all they did was to ask for the audited accounts of CBN and then out of the top of their heads, they say this amount is too much and that amount is too high and so Sanusi stole money.

You are comparing Stella Oduah's case to Sanusi's case? Stella odua was indicted by the House of Reps, she was even indicted by the investigative panel set up by the presidency. Stella Oduah was indicted for buying Cars at exorbitant prices without budgetary approvals and without following due process.Up till today, we are yet to see the two BMWs that was bought for $1.6 million. I feel sorry for people that take you serious.

Let me tell you, every Supervisory Agncy have right to investigate those under them. In fact, the Kangaroo judge never said FRC lack the power to investigate. Even Sanusi responded to FRC's petition before his indictment. Investigation/probe and Prosecution are Two different things.

After investigation comes prosecution. Only the EFCC,ICPC and Police are empowere for that but Emir "thief" Sanusi had to stop this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by chemali: 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Let me tell you, every Supervisory Agncy have right to investigate those under them. In fact, the Kangaroo judge never said FRC lack the power to investigate. Even Sanusi responded to FRC's petition before his indictment. Investigation/probe and Prosecution are Two different things.

After investigation comes prosecution. Only the EFCC,ICPC and Police are empowere for that but Emir "thief" Sanusi had to stop this.

A Federal High Court in Lagos has restrained the Nigeria Police and the Department of State Services from arresting or harrassing the suspended Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido.
The court also ordered the DSS to release Mr. Sanusi’s passport to him immediately while also awarding the embattled CBN boss N50 million in exemplary damages.
Mr. Sanusi’s passport was seized on February 20, as he arrived the Lagos international airport, hours after he was suspended as CBN Governor by President Goodluck Jonathan.
He was briefly detained as well.
Mr. Sanusi, in separate suits, had challenged his suspension, and asked for enforcement of his fundamental rights as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.
The court, on February 21, granted an interim order, restraining the respondents from arresting, detaining, or harassing the applicant pending the determination of the substantive suit.
The interim order was sequel to an affidavit of urgency filed by the applicant on the same date.
On Monday, the court adjourned to April 3 ruling on the preliminary objection raised against the restraining order by the SSS and the police.
The court has now ruled, saying the government and its agencies have no basis to arrest or harass Mr. Sanusi.
The court also frowned at the seizure of the CBN Governor’s travelling documents.
During the hearing of the rights’ suit, on Monday, the respondents – the Attorney General of the Federation, AGF; the Police; and the SSS – made different claims.
The agency SSS said it was investigating Mr. Sanusi for allegedly financing terrorism.
The SSS’ counsel, Moses Idakwo, said Mr. Sanusi’s interaction with SSS officials did not last for up to an hour and did not constitute a violation of his rights.
He said the provisions of Section 6 of the National Security Agencies’ Act empowered the Service to impound the international passport of suspects pending the conclusion of investigations.
On Monday, however, Mr. Sanusi’s counsel, Kola Awodehin, accused the SSS of falsehood in its new claim against the bank chief, saying the agency had no shred of evidence.
The counsel to the AGF, Fabian Ajogwu, had objected to the suit, urging the court to strike it out for want of jurisdiction.
Mr. Ajogwu argued that the provisions of Section 254 (c) 1 (d) of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) ousted the court’s jurisdiction to entertain the suit.
He noted that the case before the court borders on the applicant’s employment, saying that labour -related cases are within the exclusive jurisdiction of the National Industrial Court, NIC.
“Section 254 (c) 1 (d) of the Constitution vests exclusive jurisdiction on the National Industrial Court, with respect to civil causes or matters touching on employment, labour or industrial relations.
“We respectfully urge the court to hold that it has no jurisdiction to entertain the reliefs sought by the applicant,” he said.
The counsel urged the court to strike out the suit.
Mr. Ajogwu also argued that the applicant should not, by the suit, seek to restrain the respondents from performing their constitutional duties.
He argued that Mr. Sanusi was being investigated based on the FRCN’s claims. He said the suspended bank chief was being investigated in accordance with the provisions of the law, which the respondents had a statutory duty to perform.
Citing the dictum of retired Justice Niki Tobi of the Supreme Court in the case of Adeniran vs Alao, Mr. Ajogwu submitted that a perpetual injunction would be everlasting and could not be granted by
a court of law.
“The applicant’s suit is basically an action to shield him from the machinery of administration of justice, which has been kick-started by the respondents,” Mr. Ajogwu submitted.
While the AGF said Mr. Sanusi was being investigated based on the FRCN investigations, the police said it was not investigating the CBN boss.
The counsel to the police, David Abuo, said nobody ever reported Mr. Sanusi to the police.

He, however aligned with Mr. Ajogwu, saying the case should be struck out as it seeks to bar government agencies from performing their duties.
However, responding to the respondents’ preliminary objection, counsel to Mr. Sanusi, Mr. Awodehin submitted that the court was vested with the jurisdiction to entertain the suit.
He argued that the suit had nothing to do with the terms of employment of the applicant or industrial relations, since it was not a case of the applicant against the Central Bank of Nigeria.
He argued that the applicant never sought an order of perpetual injunction, adding that the reliefs he sought were qualified.
“It cannot be suggested that the applicant is restraining the respondents from performing their duties, but they must be restrained from doing so without due process of the law.
“The seizure of the applicant’s international passport by the third respondent is a derogation of his freedom of movement,” he said.
Mr. Awodehin also argued that the different submissions by the three respondents showed that laws were being violated in Mr. Sanusi’s treatment.
“The first to third respondents give conflicting reasons as to the complaint made against the applicant.
“This conflict goes to show that they acted without due process of the law,” he said.
The counsel also argued that the SSS’ claim of financing terrorism was bogus.

“The allegation against the applicant as to funding of terrorism is an afterthought by the respondents which is not backed by facts, as there is no reasonable suspicion that the applicant committed any crime,” he said.
He urged the court to dismiss the preliminary objection and uphold the case of the applicant.

This is what happened in the courts! Use your brains

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

If Sanusi has his proof let him put it forward or forever keep shut! not just talking mouth! mouth!,
Not just raining accusation.....he keeps changing the figure....Even himself should be investigated,
he was also a public servant as CBN governor and was relieved off office because misappropriation

Man, GEJ and his thieving cohorts released their PWC report and it was clear the Emir Sanusi's alleged missing Billion dollars are true. So what proof do you want again?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:

Have you read Emir Sanusi's response to the FRCN report? Have they released any other report after Emir Sanusi's response disagreeing with him?

We should deliberate Emir Sanusi's response and not the allegations. Does this not make sense to you?

For Christ Sake, you know that the whole Kerosene Subsidy diversion is a scam and shows monumental corruption. How can you decide to paint The Emir black if not that you decided to bury your face in the crimes of true criminals like GEJ.

Hate campaigns by you guys failed during the elections. How do you think it will succeed now.

You can suspend the man but you can not suspend the truth....Emir Sanusi.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2015
chemali:

This is what happened in the courts! Use your brains

People like him use their brains to cover crooks and liars. They are called Evil Geniuses. That is how they brought Evil on GEJ.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
Bennymontana:
can you dream of putting up a reasonable thread backed up with fact and figures? You"re really the sore loser here seeking attention with your empty rants off someone's investigative research that has just made front page! Pathetic Dullard!

Thank you, Bro. This is the latest trademark of the broom wavers. Rather than present their own facts and figures to counter a thread, most of them pander to their camp by dismissing the works of another.

Since the guy left their camp, they hardly produce any thread worthy of scintillating arguments and thoughts. They seek every turn to attack and malign the OP. They're really pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by prettyboi1(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2015
This barcanista guy's always sounding like one old lonely man dying in depression cos his family ran off and left him. It's okay to criticize and ask hard questions, it's okay to play the role of an opposing figure who would not give room for nonsense or slacking, but it is terrible to be blackmailing, witch-hunting and being bitter. There has been confirmation by the PWC auditing of NNPC that Sanusi was saying the truth while you guys were witch-hunting him the whole time. Now that that evidence has come out, people like you are now beginning to change stories, change grounds and change angles again. Just like one of the people on here replied you earlier, you're obviously not working as a concerned citizen or patriot, you're working as a selfish individual for selfish interests and whatever gains most likely.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Ephemmm: 4:22pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind those hypocritical Apostles of APC and bigots. They can insult all they like it won't affect me one bit...

Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove Truckpusher Ganjafarmer Whynotthetruth Dearpreye Anonimi Francizy SeverusSnape

You have evidence against Tinubu, yet AIT, NTA & co suddenly became your court of law despite the fact that Federal Power belongs to PDP. If you have genuine evidence, what is stopping you from heading to EFCC, ICPC and co. Tinubu up till date is not an incumbent Governor nor hold any political post not to talk of enjoyment of immunity, so why can't he be arrested and prosecuted. Same thing applicable to Sanusi.

Now, Osinbajo was not qualified to offer professional services to his client again even when he has not become VP: where did you get your own logic from?

Your write up is an attestation to the fact that Jonathan is incompetent, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2015
themilanway:

And you will be the first to criticize him when he focus all his time and attention to probe the PDP government of the past 15yrs.Are you not a genius?

Go through my posts you will see where i come from,The Ijaw Nation should count out the Igbo's in their scheme of things.

Igbo's refused to see beyond their nose when they voted PDP.

Mr genius...invite me when you make the Guinness book of records for your wisdom and ability to beyond your nose...I don't dig people like you so I won't spend my time looking at your past records...Your place of origin isn't important to me...I can only wish that you wish you what you wish others...bye bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
Swazoski:
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU BARCANISTA .IDIOT .FOOLS OLE. U WILL DIE IN KIRIKI PRISON. MAY 29 IS NEAR..I wil make sure i track you down.thnkGOD my fiancee is lieutenant col..PDP THIEVE.WHEN U DON SWALLOW MONEY.
shuooooooooooo
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by tolababa(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2015
If with all this indictment on Sanusi and my president did not do anything to him. I am disappointed in him and I will still not vote for him if he stand for election 100times.
You did not try your friends, you did not try your foes. How are my not sure their indictment will indict you..Mr president
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 14, 2015
@op you are a pathetic looser and most of us here dont take you serious again
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by sinizia: 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
Buhari will never be able convince any unsentimental Nigerian that he is able to fight corruption until he starts from Tinubu, Atiku, Sanusi and his co-travellers; until he probes them, he's nothing but a two-faced change chanter.

He is first to talk about the irregularities in River state, but trashes the pictorial evidences showing kids of 8 years voting his old azz back to power. This man is senile and suffering from acute dementia. undecided
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2015
Swazoski:
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU BARCANISTA .IDIOT .FOOLS OLE. U WILL DIE IN KIRIKI PRISON. MAY 29 IS NEAR..I wil make sure i track you down.thnkGOD my fiancee is lieutenant col..PDP THIEVE.WHEN U DON SWALLOW MONEY.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by sinizia: 4:39pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:

Keep up the good work. They can rant and cry all they want, but never listen to their stupidity. It's either Buhari probes his co-travellers like Tinubu, Atiku, and Sanusi, or he should STFU!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by StarFist(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2015
@ barcanista ur words are clear like day light! Hypocritical power mongers! They know the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2015
Before I say anything further, pls is SLS an APC member?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
Themaingate:
@op you are a pathetic looser and most of us here dont take you serious again

We take him very seriously. I mean it. Very seriously. Good for us!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Sanusi was playing out the APC script, how can one embezzlement be worse than other embezzlements?
What a silly comment. If not for the moderators, I would have called you a f00l.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2015
gratiaeo:
Remember how almost APC members fought to make Sanusi Emir of Kanu just to shield him from prosecution. We already know the hypocrisy APC are but they will soon meet their Waterloo
What law says a traditional ruler can not be tried? Was Sanusi on the run before he was crowned emir? Talk with your thinking cap on.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 14, 2015
Swazoski:

Take it easy, sweetie; the amount of bitterness and hate in you is gone beyond allowable limit. Do something about it before you self destruct.

No God is punishing anyone. The Almighty doesn't dance to emotional whims and caprice of His creatures. He doesn't answer negative petitions against one of His.

All these show of force won't change anything. The hypocrites must embrace truth and follow the path of verity. I
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 14, 2015
Swazoski:

Take it easy, sweetie; the amount of bitterness and hate in you is gone beyond allowable limit. Do something about it before you self destruct.

No God is punishing anyone. The Almighty doesn't dance to emotional whims and caprice of His creatures. He doesn't answer negative petitions against one of His.

All these show of force won't change anything. The hypocrites must embrace truth and follow the path of verity. If you see any holes in his thread, pick on them politely, and quit the nauseating habit of threatening a fellow on a faceless forum.

Take my advice, and all shall be well. Peace. Perfect peace.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by 989900: 5:03pm On May 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrFoU3KS20E

If you have MB.

He has said his part, it's up to the FG to do the needful if there is a case.

He says GEJ signed off on all payments made.

And the CBN has contributed over N600b to the FG in his 5 years as CBN Governor, more than all what the CBN has done in it's 50 years of existence.

Prosecute him if he is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Jesusloveyou: 5:04pm On May 14, 2015
obyno6ix:

Barcanista keep up with the good work and don't mind the hypocrites. If somebody needs to be probed everybody will be probed. Simple. It is very simple. You can't cover some people while you witch hunt others that not fair. Nobody is justifying the missing $20 billion but if you want to fight corruption. Everybody will be involved.
both gej and sanusi are corrupt, because during subsidy protest,i dislike sanusi for doing his job, d job to defend federal govt as a central bank governor. so why didn't gej expose sanusi first? i would have love gej for that, but sanusi that has d courage to cry out first should not be victimise, he is an hero,if everyone of us have the courage to expose our boss in various organisation,this country wil be better for it. Lets always support what is right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by patrickmuf(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2015
GEJ has since appointed Sanusi the pro-chancellor of uniben...Now, what more can you describe as hypocrisy?
Barcanista, this singular action of GEJ has rendered this your latest epistle insignificant...
For me, it's either GEJ is trying to curry favour from Sanusi in view of the impending probe or Sanusi is not guilty of the aforementioned suspicions...Simple logic I've applied here...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Jesusloveyou: 5:11pm On May 14, 2015
Chiaka:

pls correct urself. He was relieve from his office because of his courage to expose his boss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Jesusloveyou: 5:19pm On May 14, 2015
patrickmuf:
GEJ has since appointed Sanusi the pro-chancellor of uniben...Now, what more can you describe as hypocrisy?
Barcanista, this singular action of GEJ has rendered this your latest epistle insignificant...
For me, it's either GEJ is trying to curry favour from Sanusi in view of the impending probe or Sanusi is not guilty of the aforementioned suspicions...Simple logic I've applied here...
u are correct,why wil gej appoint d same corrupt emir that expose him of corruption, if he is not trying to hide some truth. hypocrisy in d highest order

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures / Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.