Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin (23661 Views)

In The Face Of Recession, Lets Remember "Our Oga At The Top" - Video / Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / Do You Still Remember This Wonderful Woman? Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin by Phils: 10:23am On May 19, 2015
There are some coins that are meant to be in circulation. I wonder if CBN order for their production.
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin by jamex93(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2015
Rickbee1:
Naija hate using coins in their country bt when they travel out u will see them collecting coins n requsting for d last kobo....

tru talk
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2015
jamex93:

lwkmd

shay coin con turn sweet ni

that gal funny o
my guy i tell u, dat time na during school hrs oo, d gal was rush 2hospital b4 it was removed cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
Tolexander:
baba open eye wella o!

No be the coins wey dey inside the picture you rock o. na only the 50k coin wey dey below you rock.
hahaha.....guy 4get dat stuff!!! U knw hw many yrs i dey now? cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin by jamex93(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
my guy i tell u, dat time na during school hrs oo, d gal was rush 2hospital b4 it was removed cheesy

kai

na wa o
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember Our Beautiful And Wonderful Coin by Tolexander: 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
hahaha.....guy 4get dat stuff!!! U knw hw many yrs i dey now? cheesy
the three coins were launched on the 28th of February, 2007.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Tambuwal Releases N12m To Buy Cows For Orphans / #Amaechitapes: Reno Omokri Released Part 5 Of Ameachi Audio Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.