Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Should I Just Let Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Let Go? (4393 Views)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / Ladies, Do Not Let Go Of A Man That Has This 5 Characters / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 16, 2015
thank u all.
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by buygala(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2015
You have obviously outsmarted yourself undecided.... You tried to play for both teams and ended up not playing for any angry

now, chick you no get, side-chick you no still get.... cry

Better go buy vaseline, or better still, Superglue, make you use am masturbate cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by sinaj(f): 7:52am On May 16, 2015
Trust is not easily regained when lost smiley

I wud av done d xme thing d gurl did tongue

buh dnt stp trying she might change her mind wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by donbenedict(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2015
Yea. Let go...
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by jashar(f): 7:55am On May 16, 2015
Hmmm....

Hmmm....
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 16, 2015
Because you wanted a side chick? There's no fuckin way you will win her, she's done with your cheating ass.

Now go get more side chicks undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by mentorandfriend(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2015
One cardinal characteristic of love is that it is patient.

So I advice you give her a space of perhaps two months at least to re-assess her priorities and decide what she really wants out of life. If both of you were in deed in love, you can go and have peace of mind. She doesnt need you bugging her for attention and forgiveness. All she needs is a thinking space.

Give her that space to think; but send her sweet texts every weekend while the two months last, reaffirming your undying love for her, and how she completes your life. She will come around. Surely! Cheers.
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by sweettease(f): 7:58am On May 16, 2015
Ntorr tongue
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by CountDracula(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2015
justified19:
we've been dating for a yr and half, 4weeks ago she came to visit, when I was asleep she went through my fone texts and saw a msg which anoda girl sent to me( I was trying to make d oda girl a side chik)..I sincerely apologized and deleted d girl's number cos I dnt wanna loose ma babe.. after dat day, all was well wit us until she started giving me attitude a week ago, den 4 days ago she broke up saying she no longer trust me...ve tried hard to convince her and win her back but she wouldn't listen. I had to go to her skul yesterday with d hope of making up (thinking she wld change ha mind if she saw me) it didnt work, she said she's broken up wit me since d day she read d text.
how can I win her? I love her.
should I just let go?
Bro its a jonzing world! Only knw ur lover wen u let her go... Let her go
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by agarawu23(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2015
she has let go of you already, why are you asking us if you should let her go?concentrate on your side chick and expect the best from her since your greed is playing the game for u.

listen to this music by Passenger "let her go"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by agarawu23(m): 8:04am On May 16, 2015
CountDracula:

Bro its a jonzing world! Only knw ur lover wen u let her go... Let her go
nice one
he should listen to the music "let her go" by passrnger
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by pauloftarsus(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2015
In my view, She was already looking for an excuse to leave you, even if she didn't see the text she would have seen something else
. In other words, she is gone bro.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Enegod(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2015
justified19:
we've been dating for a yr and half, 4weeks ago she came to visit, when I was asleep she went through my fone texts and saw a msg which anoda girl sent to me( I was trying to make d oda girl a side chik)..I sincerely apologized and deleted d girl's number cos I dnt wanna loose ma babe.. after dat day, all was well wit us until she started giving me attitude a week ago, den 4 days ago she broke up saying she no longer trust me...ve tried hard to convince her and win her back but she wouldn't listen. I had to go to her skul yesterday with d hope of making up (thinking she wld change ha mind if she saw me) it didnt work, she said she's broken up wit me since d day she read d text.
how can I win her? I love her.
should I just let go?
make the side chick your main chick and find another side chick undecided
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by loomer: 8:09am On May 16, 2015
It's part of life bro, na u do ur self.
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by tohpahz(f): 8:11am On May 16, 2015
Mentorandfriend said what i wanted saying...

So op, give her space..
U both should get your priorities right..

But you sef,u want to play away match,, now u hv lost home and away. grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by CountDracula(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
nice one he should listen to the music "let her go" by passenger
Yeahhh...
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by ib4babes(m): 8:13am On May 16, 2015
GOOD POINT HERE. IF SHE TRULY CARES, THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO BACK OFF. JUST GIVE YOURSELF A LITTLE TIME IF SHE DOES NOT ACCEPT YOUR EXPLANATION, LET GO MAN. FOR TRUST FORGET IT BECAUSE SHE TOO CAN NOT BE TRUSTED HERE. JUST GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND MOVE ON FOR A WHILE.
AM SO SORRY FOR THAT, I'VE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE OR EVEN WORST BUT FINALLY IT WAS DONE ON ME THAT SHE WAS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE.... BUT WHAT CAN A MAN DO.
but next time try locking you phone if that can keep your relationship locked up and sleep like a dog

pauloftarsus:
In my view, She was already looking for an excuse to leave you, even if she didn't see the text she would have seen something else
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by timilehing(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2015
You can remain as you are without dating any girl for six months to prove your love for her & innocence. If you can't do it, then you'll cheat on her again
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by agarawu23(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2015
pauloftarsus:
he didn't tell us the Lady has been doing somehow before the text msg incident, so how are u sure the lady has plan to dump him before ?
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 16, 2015
Enegod:
make the side chick your main chick and find another side chick undecided
lol, quite funny...
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by agarawu23(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2015
ib4babes:
GOOD POINT HERE. IF SHE TRULY CARES, THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO BACK OFF. JUST GIVE YOURSELF A LITTLE TIME IF SHE DOES NOT ACCEPT YOUR EXPLANATION, LET GO MAN. FOR TRUST FORGET IT BECAUSE SHE TOO CAN NOT BE TRUSTED HERE. JUST GET YOURSELF TOGETHER AND MOVE ON FOR A WHILE.
AM SO SORRY FOR THAT, I'VE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE OR EVEN WORST BUT FINALLY IT WAS DONE ON ME THAT SHE WAS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE.... BUT WHAT CAN A MAN DO.
but next time try locking you phone if that can keep your relationship locked up and sleep like a dog

your first line is trash , "care" my foot undecided

a lady stood by you for more than a year and you are toying with her emotions and u expect her to stay?

the Op didnt tell us the lady is not faithful to him, so why would u expect the lady to stay? you don't know how it feels to be betrayed sad
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 16, 2015
tohpahz:
Mentorandfriend said what i wanted saying...

So op, give her space..
U both should get your priorities right..

But you sef,u want to play away match,, now u hv lost home and away. grin
thanks..it could hapn to anyone..
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 16, 2015
mentorandfriend:
One cardinal characteristic of love is that it is patient.

So I advice you give her a space of perhaps two months at least to re-assess her priorities and decide what she really wants out of life. If both of you were in deed in love, you can go and have peace of mind. She doesnt need you bugging her for attention and forgiveness. All she needs is a thinking space.

Give her that space to think; but send her sweet texts every weekend while the two months last, reaffirming your undying love for her, and how she completes your life. She will come around. Surely! Cheers.
sounds professional...

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 16, 2015
buygala:
You have obviously outsmarted yourself undecided.... You tried to play for both teams and ended up not playing for any angry

Better go buy vaseline, or better still, Superglue, make you use am masturbate cry

Buygala, here's the truth most women here would never acknowledge; women keep a host of admirers on the side. Check her phone and you'll find incriminating evidences like SMSs she replied to guys, guys she's led on probably to extort from them.
I prefer not to dig but if a lady digs for mine, I'll did for hers and my discoveries would be 'earth-shattering'smiley.
Nothing justifies what the girl did but SHE ISN'T A SAINT EITHER...IF YOU DIG DEEPsmiley.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Let Go? by ivyT(f): 8:31am On May 16, 2015
buygala:

badt guy
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 16, 2015
buygala:

is dat wat u do? I guess so.
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by ivyT(f): 8:36am On May 16, 2015
[quote author=pauloftarsus post=33786769]In my view, She was already looking for an excuse to leave you, even if she didn't see the text she would have seen something else
. In other words, she is gone bro.[/quo

that aint true.
somepple take cheating as a grave issue while others forgive immediately
besides he never mentioned any strange or indifferent behaviour before the katala burst.
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by sarmiie(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2015
Just chill, man. Give her some space...... She'll come around..
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 8:52am On May 16, 2015
sarmiie:
Just chill, man. Give her some space...... She'll come around..
thanks
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by sarmiie(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2015
justified19:
thanks
Yes boss... I aim to please
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
your first line is trash , "care" my foot undecided

a lady stood by you for more than a year and you are toying with her emotions and u expect her to stay?

the Op didnt tell us the lady is not faithful to him, so why would u expect the lady to stay? you don't know how it feels to be betrayed sad
stood by hin? doesn't mean she was flawless, she had her shortcomings too
Re: Should I Just Let Go? by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2015
justified19:
stood by hin? doesn't mean she was flawless, she had her shortcomings too
huh OK o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lmào! Pick Øne (picture) / Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake / I Give Up On Nigeria. .look At What I Saw On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.