Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. (53563 Views)

Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. / How Applicable Is ' Okafor's Theory ' In Today's Marriage? / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

awwww,i know some too but in this case far from it....

there a lot of factors which attracts a person,uncouthedness and unculturedness does not attract me so sir HELL to the NO undecided

This could be DESTINY grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

Its initial shakara. Uudunno hw to woo woman ni
oya! Teach me how grin woman wrapper! grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
oya! Teach me how grin woman wrapper! grin

Shes HOT now. Quote her later u didnt mean to hit her jagular like that.

undecided before i continue. Hw much are u paying for this
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2015
loomer:

You can change that lifestyle. I'm sure you've got keys and a key holder, maybe u can add a little opener to the bunch and see how things go
i will give it a go, in fact when ever i do it in the presence of respectable folks, i could see the looks on their faces (embarrassed i suspect) thanks for the advice.
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by misspicy(f): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
now, i find this really offensive. Can you stop ordering me to stop quoting you grin, you can't even stop quoting me. Am begining to get the feeling you are stalking me tongue

if you cant handle been quoted then butt out! Of this forum.

Me thinks what you need is a HUG Or a good LAYtongue
undecided no even bribe me tongue

and yes butt off this forum and my mention A-hole tongue
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

Do u two know anita bakers "i apologize". lovely song
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

woof! Am sweating already, girl! You are so difficult to please. am glad we got there in the end. OYa! Apologise to me tongue
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
woof! Am sweating already, girl! You are so difficult to please. am glad we got there in the end. OYa! Apologise to me tongue

cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

Gbam! With kisses o! Otherwise i no go gree o! She must apologise to me. Abi? grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
Gbam! With kisses o! Otherwise i no go gree o! She must apologise to me. Abi? grin

A womans apology is hidden in their acceptance of ones apology.

You know hw they r nw. cheesy
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy cheesy
e no easy o! Bro!, i can see how you got the name puciprince grin grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
e no easy o! Bro!, i can see how you got the name puciprince grin grin

shocked no ooo. This puci na cat e mean ooo. Im a lover of cats
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

shocked no ooo. This puci na cat e mean ooo. Im a lover of cats
okay o! If you say so grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by misspicy(f): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

do u know how difficult it is to forgive people online especially does you've had an history with...i just remembered,i and that moniker always have e-brawls which he starts by throwin shades....

do u suggest i still apologise undecided
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

do u know how difficult it is to forgive people online especially does you've had an history with...i just remembered,i and that moniker always have e-brawls which he starts by throwin shades....

Love is good for the heart. wink
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

Shes HOT now. Quote her later u didnt mean to hit her jagular like that.

undecided before i continue. Hw much are u paying for this
see your life, you wan charge me money? Okay! 2 bottles of origin. grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
see your life, you wan charge me money? Okay! 2 bottles of origin. grin

And 10 acres of land in biafra when the time comes grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

me throwing shades? (What ever that means) you could n't handle simple criticism and you take it personal, yes! You should apologise, am waiting tongue
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

And 10 acres of land in biafra when the time comes grin
grin grin grin grin okay! If you are sure you want to live in biafra. But wait o! 10 acres too much o!, anyway anything for missspicy i will do grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
grin grin grin grin okay! If you are sure you want to live in biafra. But wait o! 10 acres too much o!, anyway anything for missspicy i will do grin

Misspicy that sounds romantic grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Tallesty1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2015
sashaa:

Who is this?
Your spiritual husband

1 Like

Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by misspicy(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
me throwing shades? (What ever that means) you could n't handle simple criticism and you take it personal, yes! You should apologise, am waiting tongue
okay sorry...je ki omo orun mi waye undecided
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

Yaaayyy finally cheesy
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by misspicy(f): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

shocked
biafra
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

biafra

Do u want some too
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

U r a yoluba geh. No argument.

Oro kanti kanti yii o le ma jade lenu omo ti kii se omo yoluba
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

oya! Tell her how am willing to give away 10 acres of my biafran land just for her grin, chai! My papa go kill me o ! But its worth it grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

Apology accepted! kiss you are a matured woman i respect that. Are we still friends? embarassed
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
misspicy:

shocked

biafra
ah ah! Kilode? Abi you no like biafrans ? grin grin
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by otiigba1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
PuciPrince:

Yaaayyy finally cheesy
me thinks she is only doing it to impress you, i get the feeling she likes you more wink
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
me thinks she is only doing it to impress you, i get the feeling she likes you more wink

Nah shes a nawtie gentle lady. She meant it smiley
Re: Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. by loomer: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
otiigba1:
i will give it a go, in fact when ever i do it in the presence of respectable folks, i could see the looks on their faces (embarrassed i suspect) thanks for the advice.

You welcome, at least someday I will learn a thing or two from you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Worried About My 1year Marriage! / Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.