Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) (70157 Views)

10 Weird Things Couples Do That Are Actually Totally Normal / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by AgentPierce(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:
Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by murmee: 8:39am On May 17, 2015
Bunker1:
when you marry your best friend
all this won't count.
There's something called decency which friendship or marriage should not make us discard. What is the point in raising our children to be decent and well mannered?
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Truckpusher(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

what's the normal way?

By the way nice shape you don get get nyash.
You dun touch am see say no be the fake one wey dem dey wear to deceive us? grin

These women can be treacherous eh. cheesy
They've got fake hair ,fake asss,fake nails ,fake eyes ,fake boobs,and even fake pregnancy is also on the menu if you misfire. grin
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by falconey(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dun touch am see say no be the fake one wey dem dey wear to deceive us? grin

These women can be treacherous eh. cheesy
They've got fake hair ,fake asss,fake nails ,fake eyes ,fake boobs,and even fake pregnancy is also on the menu if you misfire. grin

LWKM bro not only you are an archaeologist but also a psychologist.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 17, 2015
NobleG1:

If i'm in the toilet and my woman has important stuff to tell me, she doesn't give a sh*it about my poop smell. She will just come in and we talk. I've seen her pooping and I don't wish to. I'm sure she won't let me.

I don't intentionally fart around my woman but I'm so comfortable with her that sometimes it slips through and she doesn't give a damn about it. I've never heard my woman's fart, not even once. Sometimes I wonder if she's a human being. grin You know what they say, women don't fart. grin
Women do fart but they do it secretly.

That's nasty.

Very disgusting.

Why wear it?

I think most women can do this in front of their men without shame. Not bad. Men do it too.

I don't understand. You mean facial hair, I guess.

This is one of the nastiest things men do. The bad thing about it is that, they shake people's hands without washing their hands first after an intense scrotum scratching. cheesy Fortunately I don't do it.

That's nasty.

Both I've seen. Not a fan either.

My woman doesn't give a sh*it. I even help her to check the numbers sometimes.

Everyone is guilty of this in one way or the other. I neither do it in public nor in front of my woman.

The only sensible post so far. From your post, I could picture a decent and orderly family. I just love your way of living, because it's SUMMED up in one word "RESPECT". Respect for one self and the one you love, and the children makes a better family and a better family gives birth to a better society.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by RAO1(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2015
A married man can't post this....
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
Here are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the down low...

1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine.
Pooping? Not so much. grin

2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting... undecided

3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety...

4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine... cheesy

5. Putting on Spanx. It’s not a graceful process, OK?

6. Examining blackheads or popping pimples in a magnified mirror.

7. For the ladies, removing your ‘stache and/or
stubborn chin hairs.

8. For the gents, scratching your balls... grin

9. Taking out your Invisalign. Because spit is everywhere.

10. Inserting or removing a tampon.

11. Stepping on the scale. Ain’t nobody need to see that number but you.

12. Picking your nose. Actually it’s best not to do this at all, unless it’s with a tissue. In private.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?

You failed Nos 2, 8 and 11 woefully cos we've done those numerous times.

Some of what you posted there do not even apply to us Nigerians sef. What is Spanx? Invisalign? undecided
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
Person go scratch him prick finish carry dat same yama yama hand come try shake me...

Dirty people lipsrsealed
nah fork u dey use scratch ur own?...lol
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by dmola(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I can do all those in front of him and likewise him also...that's why we are friends...
FRNdS in baba iyabo's voice O_O
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by dmola(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:
Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c.
Thts crazy af bt I like it thou.....ƪoƪ

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by dmola(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2015
Bunker1:
when you marry your best friend all this won't count.
Aswear
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by rickata1: 10:22am On May 17, 2015
Except batting together, all others are bad manners to display in front of your spouse, farthing can be by mistake but not deliberate.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by sucess001(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
Any big deal if i fart in d presence of my partner?no biggie just dat it must b in a normal way tho cheesy

Sup? Can't find u on my bbm again o..did u change fones? send me d nu pin ayo_esq@yahoo.com
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2015
What is the normal way of fartin in front of of your partner aunty ?
prettythicksme:
Any big deal if i fart in d presence of my partner?no biggie just dat it must b in a normal way tho cheesy
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
I can do all those in front of him and likewise him also...that's why we are friends...
can you do this in the presence of your boy friend ? Then you mst be crazy.. Rephrase your sentence, may be you are referrin to your hubby but not your Friend
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by temmym4(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2015
like seriously? OP. are these things sin? cos if they are, we are both actually guilty no doubt. of course we do practically everything on your list. I swear!

If people actually get shy of doing all those things with their partners. Then am so grateful for the kinda woman God gave to me.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by adahgold(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2015
There is nothing me and my girlfriend don't do.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by donbenedict(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2015
Darebecca:

nah fork u dey use scratch ur own?...lol
hahahahaha yeye guy. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by NobleG1(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2015
Mrdrix:

The only sensible post so far. From your post, I could picture a decent and orderly family. I just love your way of living, because it's SUMMED up in one word "RESPECT". Respect for one self and the one you love, and the children makes a better family and a better family gives birth to a better society.

It takes a decent guy to see what you saw. Thanks mate.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 17, 2015
NobleG1:

It takes a decent guy to see what you saw. Thanks mate.
You're welcome.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by pomsky: 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
Here are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the down low...

1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine.
Pooping? Not so much. grin

2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting... undecided

3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety...

4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine... cheesy

5. Putting on Spanx. It’s not a graceful process, OK?

6. Examining blackheads or popping pimples in a magnified mirror.

7. For the ladies, removing your ‘stache and/or
stubborn chin hairs.

8. For the gents, scratching your balls... grin

9. Taking out your Invisalign. Because spit is everywhere.

10. Inserting or removing a tampon.

11. Stepping on the scale. Ain’t nobody need to see that number but you.

12. Picking your nose. Actually it’s best not to do this at all, unless it’s with a tissue. In private.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?

[size=14pt].....i disagree cos my wife and i do over half of these in each other's presence.
Infact, we sometimes have farting competition! grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by khemisty(f): 1:20pm On May 17, 2015
Your body is your husband/ wife, you should be free together
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by girlieTberry: 1:38pm On May 17, 2015
I do not agree to what u listed op. I do all dis in presence of my hubby, He started it thou so it's normal. In marriage there is no hidden habits not like boyfriend and girlfrd atall.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Reference(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:

Fetishism alert. Poor boy. Hope his tummy wasn't distended.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 17, 2015
sucess001:

Sup? Can't find u on my bbm again o..did u change fones? send me d nu pin ayo_esq@yahoo.com
undecided
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Reference(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2015
enyhss:
Well, I don't know about you or your significant other. But I do almost everything in this list, except tampon of course,in the presence of my baby & she does that as well. I hope you get there someday. Btw, we shave each other's pubic hair when we can. No pretense in real love.

Hmmm. Shave each others hairs. So you don't like jungle warfare. What kind of soldier are you?
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Reference(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2015
Seventeen:
Lol... Honestly dis is my life wit my hubby as wel , we pooh infront of each oda, d oda person stands by d door, either gistin or listening, we fart in front of each oda and the person who farts laughs and swear its not smelly, while d oda just covers his or her nose screaming...."hnmmmmmmmm hoooonnneeeeeyyyy!!!!!!" We pick nose oo, abeg which kind ajebo forming be say person no go pick nose, but i always hv to remind him to go wash hands incase touch-touch may just take place. In fact I can't think of anytin on dat list we won't be able to do oo, u just get used to stuff after awhile of being together honestly. It doesn't mean our relationship is perfect, we still fight frequently.

Hmmm. I have always sought the definition of 'prehistoric couple', guess what I have found....

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Ifebazz(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2015
Going by what you wrote the person must have married a stranger to fulfil those. I do all most all of them in my family.
My boy farts with reckless abandon that we have taken to doing same as revenge!
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by redsun(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
Those must couples that are still honeymooning and probably got together by arrangee. Your other part is just the same as you and naturally no secret should abound,apart from of course,secret affairs.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by lonelydora: 3:53pm On May 17, 2015
Reference:

Fetishism alert. Poor boy. Hope his tummy wasn't distended.

No. Not at all.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by vjsmiles: 4:41pm On May 17, 2015
imsuboi:
This guy above me should chill abeg.

You dey pour me mouth odor angry

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.