Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) (70150 Views)

10 Weird Things Couples Do That Are Actually Totally Normal / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by NobleG1(m): 4:37am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine. Pooping? Not so much.
If i'm in the toilet and my woman has important stuff to tell me, she doesn't give a sh*it about my poop smell. She will just come in and we talk. I've not seen her pooping and I don't wish to. I'm sure she won't let me.

2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting.
I don't intentionally fart around my woman but I'm so comfortable with her that sometimes it slips through and she doesn't give a damn about it. I've never heard my woman's fart, not even once. Sometimes I wonder if she's a human being. grin You know what they say, women don't fart. grin
Women do fart but they do it secretly.

3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety.
That's nasty.

4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine
Very disgusting.

5. Putting on Spanx. It’s not a graceful process, OK?
Why wear it?

6. Examining blackheads or popping pimples in a magnified mirror.
I think most women can do this in front of their men without shame. Not bad. Men do it too.

7. For the ladies, removing your ‘stache and/or stubborn chin hairs.
I don't understand. You mean facial hair, I guess.

8. For the gents, scratching your balls
This is one of the nastiest things men do. The bad thing about it is that, they shake people's hands without washing their hands first after an intense scrotum scratching. cheesy Fortunately I don't do it.

9. Taking out your Invisalign. Because spit is everywhere.
That's nasty.

10. Inserting or removing a tampon.
Both I've seen. Not a fan either.

11. Stepping on the scale. Ain’t nobody need to see that number but you.
My woman doesn't give a sh*it. I even help her to check the numbers sometimes.

12. Picking your nose. Actually it’s best not to do this at all, unless it’s with a tissue. In private.
Everyone is guilty of this in one way or the other. I neither do it in public nor in front of my woman.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by ugwuishi(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2015
Nlanders, una too much o! una no dey go church? lol
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Strongfaze(m): 5:22am On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
You don't have a genuine love for your spouse if you can't do most of these things. Et al, Obasanjo, 1955
. This your referencing technique na wa o. How Et al dey before the name? You know want make people graduate for school.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Bibol(f): 5:32am On May 17, 2015
What's wrong with farting in the presence of your spouse especially when its "accidental"? grin

Just pray that you marry your best friend
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by alrahmanonline(m): 5:37am On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:
Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c.
You got me there Bro, Soo if your boy is not there na fart till someone surrenders.. Oh my! i dey imagine the corrosive combinations and i fainted.. ***catching my breathe*** #just joking keep it up Bro, the sky is your stepping stone..

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by lonelydora: 5:51am On May 17, 2015
Seventeen:
Lol... Honestly dis is my life wit my hubby as wel , we pooh infront of each oda, d oda person stands by d door, either gistin or listening, we fart in front of each oda and the person who farts laughs and swear its not smelly, while d oda just covers his or her nose screaming...."hnmmmmmmmm hoooonnneeeeeyyyy!!!!!!" We pick nose oo, abeg which kind ajebo forming be say person no go pick nose, but i always hv to remind him to go wash hands incase touch-touch may just take place. In fact I can't think of anytin on dat list we won't be able to do oo, u just get used to stuff after awhile of being together honestly. It doesn't mean our relationship is perfect, we still fight frequently.
You nailed it here. I wonder why I will be forming for my wifey when we stay same house. For how long?
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by lonelydora: 5:51am On May 17, 2015
alrahmanonline:

You got me there Bro, Soo if your boy is not there na fart till someone surrenders.. Oh my! i dey imagine the corrosive combinations and i fainted.. ***catching my breathe*** #just joking keep it up Bro, the sky is your stepping stone..

That's how me and wifey roll, bro.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Omotayor123(f): 6:02am On May 17, 2015
I only Agree with number number 1. the rest ain't big deal #
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by OBB77(m): 6:04am On May 17, 2015
Don't quite agree wt OP. Wz evn farting in the presence of ma wife b4 we got married. If u cant still do most of these things, then I bliv d union is abt putting up appearance. Though I must d poo issue is nt too hygienic bt if d situation calls 4it, why not. Afterall, since she dey gv me food chop, she suppose expect say I go de shit too. Ma pple, abi na lie I talk?
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by tunnary(m): 6:15am On May 17, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=33811127]Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c. [/quote
LMAO

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by olutunde12(m): 6:16am On May 17, 2015
Is the op married? I doubt it. I cannot see anything in the write up.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by neonet(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2015

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by fyneboi79(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
You don't have a genuine love for your spouse if you can't do most of these things. Et al, Obasanjo, 1955
100000000000000000000000 Likes grin
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 6:31am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
Here are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the down low...

1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine.
Pooping? Not so much. grin

2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting... undecided

3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety...

4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine... cheesy

7. For the ladies, removing your ‘stache and/or
stubborn chin hairs.

8. For the gents, scratching your balls... grin

12. Picking your nose. Actually it’s best not to do this at all, unless it’s with a tissue. In private.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?

I beg to differ... u obviously haven't met my parents
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by wellmax(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2015
IamOdin:
Op,this is utter rubbish,balderdash and false delusion!!.I think you're dotty and your idiosyncrasy is likened to that of a mentally impaired for creating such an insensate thread.Must you bug us with everything that litters your young mind??.Why generalize what you can't defend if called for??.That poo you posted up there is what you personally can't do in the presence of your crush not even fiancee,cos when you're of age you'll know marriage is pellucid as diamond and got no time for pretence.

I wonder what inspired you into creating this muck of a thread.. angry

Btw,how old are you??

After a comma, full stop or any punctuation mark, you put a space before typing on. Clear?
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 17, 2015
I will be wearing spanx in front of him, I think it's

Sexy undecided

Farting grin

Plucking facial hair cheesy

Oh please!! I will be doing all that till I start seeing grey hairs lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by laidthrice(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2015
Don't marry your enemy, marry your friend cos am not married and me and bae are so into all dis especially the farming even kissing when she is taking a dump amongst others.
That's the spice in a relationship,
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by laidthrice(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2015
Don't marry your enemy, marry your friend cos am not married and me and bae are so into all dis especially the farting even kissing when she is taking a dump amongst others.
That's the spice in a relationship,
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by sichri(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
Here are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the down low...

1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine.
Pooping? Not so much. grin

2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting... undecided

3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety...

4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine... cheesy

7. For the ladies, removing your ‘stache and/or
stubborn chin hairs.

8. For the gents, scratching your balls... grin

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?

I don't think you are married....cos my wife & I still do a lot of the things you mentioned in front of each other.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by peedeeasobie(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2015
IamOdin:
Op,this is utter rubbish,balderdash and false delusion!!.I think you're dotty and your idiosyncrasy is likened to that of a mentally impaired for creating such an insensate thread.Must you bug us with everything that litters your young mind??.Why generalize what you can't defend if called for??.That poo you posted up there is what you personally can't do in the presence of your crush not even fiancee,cos when you're of age you'll know marriage is pellucid as diamond and got no time for pretence.

Btw,how old are you??

Na wa!
Guy, calm down. No be fight! He's not responsible for the problems in the world. Don't take it out on him!
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Eljay24(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2015
Op. .. You missed "Walking around naked" I.E without d kids hanging around grin
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Eljay24(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2015
Op. .. You missed "Walking around naked" I.E without d kids hanging around grin
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by JoeCutie(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2015
You see those 12 things listed above? I WILL DO THEM ALL. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by debrihachi(f): 7:09am On May 17, 2015
I poop infront of my bf,I fart infront of my bf, I pick my nose infront of my bf... n he's still my bf.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Timoleon(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2015
If you have been married to your spouse for 10years and you have not seen the spouse poop or they even feel reluctant to shave their pubic when you are around, divorce that cheating spouse...they hav more to hide than meets the eye, Pastor Adeboye, Rev Oyedepo, et al 1996.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Daniel058(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2015
IamOdin:

Btw,how old are you??
why waste your precious energy and MB MAN, at the end of the post, he wrote "GUYS DO YOU AGREE
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Mordyb: 7:41am On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:
Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c.
you never know how those gases might affect child CHAI take it easy
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by tosyne2much(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2015
Strongfaze:
. This your referencing technique na wa o. How Et al dey before the name? You know want make people graduate for school.
Baba u no go vex 4me ni ooooo

I no even cool down reference am well

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by BTT(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2015
Daniel058:
why waste your precious energy and MB MAN, at the end of the post, he wrote "GUYS DO YOU AGREE

I was going to throw bombs at the op in respect of my doubts over his 'maturity' and relationship status, but when I read your words of wisdom here, I just calmed.

Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called the children of God.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 17, 2015
Op I do all of the above with my partner. That's marriage for you. Bible said Adam and Eve were naked and was not ashamed. So why should I. My wife follow me to toilet to poo sometimes, see if you have a good and big toilet, neat, good looking with jacuzzi and good air freshener why not.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by phaieet(f): 7:55am On May 17, 2015
we find it fun doing this things together, we just laugh over it and joke bout it. if u find it shameful and irritating in front of ur partner den u still have a long way to find true love or have a taste of it.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by tablu: 8:12am On May 17, 2015
Fartin is smtin she has gotten used too...it comes from the soul, yea! U need to appreciate it...lool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.