Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) (70152 Views)

10 Weird Things Couples Do That Are Actually Totally Normal / Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Does Sex Actually Bond Pple 2geda Or Cos A Soul Tie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by MrNL(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Snatch? shocked When? How? Where?
Who be ur padi sef?
ipledge
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Henergee(m): 12:02am On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:
Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c.
MrNL:
ipledge
Mehn! You too much o
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 17, 2015
smiley
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by ameezy(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2015
grin hahaha pooing position
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by U2ice(m): 12:26am On May 17, 2015
My woman de fart n I de fart ny hw...occationally tho

she helps out in scratching my balls (na dia d tin de sweet pass) ....so y won't I mk her see me scratching?

Inshrt dts wen I go to her face so she cud help out grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 12:26am On May 17, 2015
D kind fart wey a dey fart for my gf no be small one o...a dey fart too much.She no care I swear..a don dey fart for er since 2013 nao but she doesn't care at all..na dat fart sef make her love me more sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 12:29am On May 17, 2015
Wow....very mature of you for not being offended. Keep it up.

Bia, imsuboi kpachalu Anya gi o! cheesy

IamOdin:

grin grin grin grin

You just made my night..I can't stop laughing! grin

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 12:30am On May 17, 2015
I need 10 d¡cks to stand at atention 4 dis op
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by kilokeys(m): 12:34am On May 17, 2015
Deiok:
If any couple can still hide such little stuffs from their partner, it means they dont have genuine love for each other, cause they will surely be keeping a great deal of secret from each other.

u call poop and used tampons little stuff... shocked
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 12:36am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
Here are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the down low...

1. Going to the bathroom. Peeing is fine.
Pooping? Not so much. grin

2. And while we’re on the subject, the same goes for farting... undecided

3. Plucking ingrown hairs of the pubic variety...

4. Or bleaching/waxing any area where the sun don’t shine... cheesy

5. Putting on Spanx. It’s not a graceful process, OK?

6. Examining blackheads or popping pimples in a magnified mirror.

7. For the ladies, removing your ‘stache and/or
stubborn chin hairs.

8. For the gents, scratching your balls... grin

9. Taking out your Invisalign. Because spit is everywhere.

10. Inserting or removing a tampon.

11. Stepping on the scale. Ain’t nobody need to see that number but you.

12. Picking your nose. Actually it’s best not to do this at all, unless it’s with a tissue. In private.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?

She go even help me scratch, na normal be that one for guys.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by IamOdin: 12:36am On May 17, 2015
peppyluv02:

lolx,Bae the post was damn too funny..bookmarked the page for easy access when i'm tensed cos even now that i read it,i almost burst!. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Chidizman(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:
Pooing? Me wey dey open toilet door poo as I like while gisting with wifey who stands at the door watching me. She does same too.

Farting? Me and wifey dey use dis one do competition (fart make I fart, we go know who go tire? ) sef. Both at home and in the car. We were travelling one time like that, I was having pity on our son because the competition is always no winding down of windows. We must compete inside a/c.

shocked Haba sad
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by mizzochocinco: 12:42am On May 17, 2015
Farting is a human right, the right should not be denied even if its in front of a spouse.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 12:45am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
Here are 12 habits that, in the interest of romance and privacy, are best kept on the down low...

stubborn chin hairs.

12. Picking your nose. Actually it’s best not to do this at all, unless it’s with a tissue. In private.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?

this must be a joke. I can do almost anything on that luat
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Pamcrest(f): 12:45am On May 17, 2015
grin op, looks like u never marry. Couples do DO half of your list ooo....e.g hubby n I
My humble submission
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by lazsnaira(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2015
imsuboi:
This guy above me should chill abeg.

You dey pour me mouth odor angry

He was washing away the Op's myopia and it is the dirts in Op's little head&mind that you're perceiving.

And you're perceiving it because like the Op, you too need to brush up your naïve mind into adulthood.
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by imsuboi(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2015
peppyluv02:

cheesy
What did I do this time?
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by imsuboi(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2015
lazsnaira:

He was washing away the Op's myopia and it is the dirts in Op's little head&mind that you're perceiving.

And you're perceiving it because like the Op, you too need to brush up your naïve mind into adulthood.

Swerve to the left, old fool undecided
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by lazsnaira(m): 1:28am On May 17, 2015
imsuboi:

Who?

You mean your joke of a father? Eiya.. Take heart.

Acromegaly stricken thing undecided

Such a pity you don't have a father. That why you don't know the feeling that comes with having & seeing a father.

Well, don't take it out on those of us whom God blessed with both parents living in health & in wealth. Its the Lords doing and we give him all the glory.

Pray to live to be a father since you didn't have one yourself.

I sincerely sympathize with you!
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Truckpusher(m): 1:47am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:

stubborn chin hairs.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?
Your topic is nothing but the diary of a teenager with zero experience in the world of relationships
You need only two nights to understand the most horrible habits of your partner .

When these ladies love you like mad ,especially after a good session of sex they will always fart in your presence ,in fact some of them will fact during sex and give you the impression that they are women and shouldn't be judged. grin

What happens between men and women in the bedroom are better left the way they are . cheesy

I know wan shout abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 17, 2015
can't sleep, ba3 low......nice1 sha
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by tosin2013: 2:00am On May 17, 2015
badassProdigy:

stubborn chin hairs.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by enyhss(m): 2:04am On May 17, 2015
Well, I don't know about you or your significant other. But I do almost everything in this list, except tampon of course,in the presence of my baby & she does that as well. I hope you get there someday. Btw, we shave each other's pubic hair when we can. No pretense in real love.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by solobenzo(m): 2:10am On May 17, 2015
Sh
badassProdigy:

stubborn chin hairs.

SO, DO YOU AGREE...?
shoro ni yen

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Chivee(f): 2:33am On May 17, 2015
IamOdin:
Op,this is utter rubbish,balderdash and false delusion!!.I think you're dotty and your idiosyncrasy is likened to that of a mentally impaired for creating such an insensate thread.Must you bug us with everything that litters your young mind??.Why generalize what you can't defend if called for??.That poo you posted up there is what you personally can't do in the presence of your crush not even fiancee,cos when you're of age you'll know marriage is pellucid as diamond and got no time for pretence.

I wonder what inspired you into creating this muck of a thread.. angry

Btw,how old are you??
so what happened to being civil in correcting the op's misguided notion of dont's between married couples.
What's with the volatility?
If u feel the op is wrong, then why not educate us based on
your insites
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Chivee(f): 2:39am On May 17, 2015
IamOdin:
Op,this is utter rubbish,balderdash and false delusion!!.I think you're dotty and your idiosyncrasy is likened to that of a mentally impaired for creating such an insensate thread.Must you bug us with everything that litters your young mind??.Why generalize what you can't defend if called for??.That poo you posted up there is what you personally can't do in the presence of your crush not even fiancee,cos when you're of age you'll know marriage is pellucid as diamond and got no time for pretence.

I wonder what inspired you into creating this muck of a thread.. angry

Btw,how old are you??
so what happened to being civil in correcting the op's misguided notions of dont's between married couples?
What's with the volatility?
If u feel the op is wrong, then why not give us some insights based on your
your wealth of experience without being insulting.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by ispeaklight(m): 2:42am On May 17, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
Dix make's no sense
she is here again
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by wetinhappen(m): 3:00am On May 17, 2015
Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by Seventeen(f): 3:14am On May 17, 2015
lonelydora:

Lol... Honestly dis is my life wit my hubby as wel , we pooh infront of each oda, d oda person stands by d door, either gistin or listening, we fart in front of each oda and the person who farts laughs and swear its not smelly, while d oda just covers his or her nose screaming...."hnmmmmmmmm hoooonnneeeeeyyyy!!!!!!" We pick nose oo, abeg which kind ajebo forming be say person no go pick nose, but i always hv to remind him to go wash hands incase touch-touch may just take place. In fact I can't think of anytin on dat list we won't be able to do oo, u just get used to stuff after awhile of being together honestly. It doesn't mean our relationship is perfect, we still fight frequently.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things Couples Still Won’t Do In Front Of Each Other (even Afta Years 2geda) by debola23(f): 4:02am On May 17, 2015
Deiok:
If any couple can still hide such little stuffs from their partner, it means they dont have genuine love for each other, cause they will surely be keeping a great deal of secret from each other.

Oma seun ke. Cos sincerely hubby and I do all these in each others presence. If u say btwn a guy and a gurl who are still just dating or checking eachother out well thats understandable cos forning is still allowed at dat level. But after marriage..... after 3kids....abeg abeg abeg. All dese becomes non issues at a certain point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.