Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money (556 Views)

90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by machidoh: 11:02am On May 17, 2015
Some men are failing to get real. I don't know who enjoys love and
relationship where there is no money No vacation trip, no shopping, no
clapate, no kimishite (Google is your friend), no sense in such love making.
I will not advise any lady to marry any poor lad. By poor I mean you are not
comfortably and modestly earning, and there is no hope that will change in the
next 5 years. No way. You have no present, no future, as far as human
imagination can go. No way. Well, you can do that if you have another
conviction. But do not come to vilify others. Your standard is yours, must not
be expected to be general.
The reality is men are not worth it. They do not worth that 'ma be j'iya'
philosophy. Do not remind me of that 'not all' theory. The few exceptional
cases are not enough reason for such gamble. That a man is poor does not
mean he will be caring, that he is rich does not mean he will not be. In fact,
the risk lies more in the poor man feigning love and care, and turning 360
degree immediately some cash settles in his pocket.
You can take my advice to the bank, you know what that means 'Save It'

1 Like

Re: Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by falconey(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2015
broke niggas should stay away from love.
Re: Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by andyxyler(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2015
True
Re: Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by Nobody: 11:06am On May 17, 2015
I concur with that. Money can't buy love they say but I've seen money do good things to love.
Re: Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by Nobody: 11:14am On May 17, 2015
Broke ass niggas looking for excuses...

Money attracts the girls but love brings them. ..

EricRichie
Re: Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by Magician1503(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2015
Ladies should work and earn their living too..
There's nothing wrong with that.

Relationship isn't a job that you should expect income or revenue...

Don't always be at the receiving end of everything..

If you wish me well I'd wish you well...so they say.
Re: Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by delishpot: 11:22am On May 17, 2015
Gbam!
Re: Some Men Are Failing To Get Real. Nobody Enjoys Love When There Is No Money by importexpert(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
Magician1503:
Ladies should work and earn their living too..
There's nothing wrong with that.
Relationship isn't a job that you should expect income or revenue...
Don't always be at the receiving end of everything..
If you wish me well I'd wish you well...so they say.

i wish op can reason this way

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Lawyer Offers Obama 50 Cows For Daughter’s Hand In Marriage / Ladies: 7 Kinds Of Men That Are Not Worth Your Time / A Friend Needs Suggestions And Advices??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.