Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter (70622 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Tex42(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2015
Never seen a race so religiously timid that a simple hand shake between opposite sex is regarded as a taboo.

Never seen a race where hypocrisy is hosted by the so-called pious...

Never seen a race, never seen...

NB: it is too early to start Islamizing the presidency(GMB). FYI, the president elect is suppose to be the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria and not the Imam of what ever Islamic state bokoharam is fighting for.

Naija Sha!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by simdam500(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
Nairalanders here in one accord...

Nice shocked

He should have pecked her
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by DickDastardly(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2015
Buhari's hand must be cut off. Thats what the sharia says.
That ugly randy Oshiomole and his longer throat mistress should be blamed for this trap Buhari has entered.

#CutOffBuhari'sHandNow cool
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2015
charger09:
who is dis?

Human being...Someone who sees beyond any religion sentiment.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2015
JoBabs:

God bless ur wisdom, knowledge and understanding... We share same spirit, u posted exactly Wђã† I had in mind †o post on †he 19th page of †his page, but I thank God urs made FP.... Congrats....
One question pls, how do u make †his FP sef?

Lol....I wasn't even expecting my comment to make FP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 11:31pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:
Islam is strictly against a man shaking hands with a woman or vice versa. And I'm sure that GMB is aware of this.I'm surprised he does that or he thinks being a president makes him above the laws of the sharia?

Well my brother ... I.e if you accept that you are my brother... GMB is the president elect of Federal Republic of Nigeria and as such is not a president of the Islamic Caliphate .... He has the dam right to shake or even peck a female folk..... If you want him to observe the sharia law... Then get yourselves another country and practice that barbaric thing... Remember people like me know the plan of the north.... Some people will tell you that Nigeria can not be made an Islamic nation.... That's wat Turkey said some time .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by An2elect2(f): 11:32pm On May 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wait, do you really want me to tell you? For real? cheesy

You should know holding a knife is not equatable to having the potency to terminate a life. One, the latter is given from above (my fortress) and comes first. Kapish? grin
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by emblexxx(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
italo:
The same hypocrites who keep quiet when old Muslim men like Muhammad and Yerima marry 6 year-olds and defile them.

Lemme know when it happens
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by JoeCutie(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:

You should know holding a knife is not equatable to having the potency to terminate a life. One, the latter is given from above (my fortress) and comes first. Kapish? grin
Awww. Your way of expression just gave me some reassured hope that we are going somewhere. On y va. grin

You're intelligent; and yeah...kapish. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by aspirebig: 11:39pm On May 17, 2015
In 2015?

God have mercy.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tydi(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that
if shaking of hands is a sin islamically..what den shld b done to two oppositie sex hugging in the front of a mosque?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by xtervaganza(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2015
Kakakino:

http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/buhari-lara-oshiomholes-handshake-cause-commotion-on-twitter/
This photo of president-elect Muhammadu Buhari shaking hands with Lara Oshiomhole has sparked a heated debate on Twitter.
Some say that the handshake was inappropriate from the viewpoint of some Islamic tenets. While others see nothing wrong with the handshake.

Here are some tweets about the matter:

What is are thoughts about this?

SOURCE: http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/buhari-lara-oshiomholes-handshake-cause-commotion-on-twitter/
islam is the worst religion ever. In 2015 these fools still think their bearded prophet will be mad at them for shaking a woman?

Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by yummylookintoks: 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that

Shut up Islamic slave

Why didn't you tell Saudi Monarch not to shake Queen Elizabeth hand when he came to pay a visit to UK couple of months ago?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by zaksrocafella(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
frodobee:
Hehehe
Xtupid religion of piss and pieces.

Imagine making a mole out of nothing- shaking a hand? Aside being a president -elect, what is he? Is he intellectually more sound than some members of the women folk? Can your Buhari enter a gathering where Nadine Gordimer is invited?

One reason I stand for reformation of this archaic and unreformed sect of 72 virgins.
you are totally out of point

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by An2elect2(f): 11:44pm On May 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Awww. Your way of expression just gave me some reassured hope that we are going somewhere. On y va. grin

You're intelligent; and yeah...kapish. cheesy

Lol okay...erm... well thanks grin
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 11:46pm On May 17, 2015
IYANGBALI:
These are the same people that will like Buhari to islamise Nigeria. Foolish people,we are waiting for you all if una try dat nonsense

We could avoided giving such chance at first.... Turkey played with things like this in the past and now they are an Islamic state.. From 80% Christian to 92.6% Islam. This is the beginning of our problem.... We all must be ready cos the winter is coming
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Justicealh3(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2015
SagePerv:
Rubbish.
He should had kiss her on the hand.

. E de pain u?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 11:51pm On May 17, 2015
Bimpe29:
What is bad has no other name than Bad. Islamically, it is wrong & bad to shake hand with opposite sex, no matter your position/circumstance.

Get your crazy self to Afgan and practice such useless act... Maybe you create a country in the north for your likes
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 11:54pm On May 17, 2015
jerrywool:

It is better to be struck with an iron needle than for a man to TOUCH a woman he is not maharam with

I refer to your "picture" quote.

The Quaran used the word "TOUCH'

Now, we know that "touch" could refer to so many things like even having shex with a woman.
For example, there is a common expression that goes like, "A man can accept everything from a friend of his, except "touching" his wife.

Thus, l think the "meaning" attached to this quote is being exaggerated here or misinterpreted.

it never said "Shake hands with"!

Moreover, let us even think about it: What is there in that "hand shake", that makes it forbidden?
Is there any "sexual connotation" in it?

How is it possible that Islam allows the use of "R@pe" as an instrument of war on the women of the opposition, as we have seen in Boko Haram, even ISIS and other Muslim terrorists (using the same Quran to justify it)..... but forbids "ordinary handshake"?
Does that make sense to anyone?

I think the "puritanicals" (which is common to all religions) take things literally and try to interpret them literally.

"If it does not MAKE SENSE to Humans, it surely wont make sense to God".

End of story!

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 11:56pm On May 17, 2015
oliidell:

This is very unnecessary. Yerima, I don't care about but u shud respect the Prophet.

Respect you said?... Were is teachings was to keep you guys in a dark age ... Talk about respect and I will teach every body in this thread Qur'an and every dirty truth about your said prophet... .... Before you start making noise ... I have pure Islamic study in medina so if want bring it on be my guest and I will clear your doubts
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by PrinceMario(m): 11:56pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:
Islam is strictly against a man shaking hands with a woman or vice versa. And I'm sure that GMB is aware of this.I'm surprised he does that or he thinks being a president makes him above the laws of the sharia?
You are nothing but a fool. Is GMB the president of the Nigerian Muslims? where are you fools when we keep subscribing with our hard earned money and shouting GMB all over the cyber sphere. Defiling an 8year old minor is right but its wrong to handshake a woman? Fool! You should have asked GMB to contest to the chief imam of daura centre mosque if u don't want see him shake hands with females.
Are nigerian Moslem a better Moslem than Saudi Arabia? Useless hypocrites.
Let me assume that you fools orchestrating this are TANIODS aiming to spoil thing for baba.

Below is the last king of Saudi with Mrs. Busy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 17, 2015
Soon you will soon say all of us are infidels he should just kill us all cause that is what the quran says...at times I begin to wonder whether this so called islam is only practise in Nigeria,mehn can't you see UAE and how they practise their islam?common sense and civility is included.
Look if Buhari is not allowed to do common hand shake which I believe is the least among others,then I think he has no business bEing our president he should vacate the sit.Because we won't allow you guys to draw us backwards with your religous bigotory mentality

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 11:59pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

Handshaking doesn't add any value. They could always exchange pleasantries verbally. Like me now I simply tell those ladies on the campus that I'm sorry I don't shake hands with the opposite sex and they'v all come to reason with me.GBM can as well be known with that

You could have as well reject lectures from female lecturers or better still reject going to western school since you have school of Islamic studies... Do you know the problem with you guys called Muslims ... You lack vision and as well has no common sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by JoeCutie(m): 12:00am On May 18, 2015
An2elect2:

Lol okay...erm... well thanks grin

Anytime. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 12:05am On May 18, 2015
DickDastardly:
Buhari's hand must be cut off. Thats what the sharia says.
That ugly randy Oshiomole and his longer throat mistress should be blamed for this trap Buhari has entered.

#CutOffBuhari'sHandNow cool

This is the mistake (though it is self-inflicted just to paint Buhari bad, by you SaTANoids) you make, Buhari is NOT a Religious Fanatic as you guys want us to believe.

He is a Northerner and a Muslim but believe me, he is "smarter" than the average Northerner and Muslim in general.
Buhari is enlightened and has mingled with Christians and Educated people to the point that he sees the "hypocrisy and ignoraance" of following any religious book, literally and blindly.

Just like the most eminent Muslim in person of the king of Mecca and Suadi Arabia will shake hands with women, phuck them and still be a Muslim, Buhari knows better.

I am a Christian and l can tell you when l see the likes of Buhari who know where to draw the line.

Christians should stop panicking and not listen to the thrash spewed in some churches like that of Convenant-Oleedepo!

What we should be aware and guard against are the OVERZEALOUS FANATICS that may want to pressurise Buhari in taking "Anti-Secular" positions on State-matters.

No man should be a slave to his Religion because God is not about Religion but about people and what they do to other people.
undecided wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Stop hating on Oshiomole, his is a widower, (he lost his wife many years ago), he is a virile man and he is entitled to marry ANY ADULT he falls in-love with. It is better than sleeping around and forming Aristo with School girls. wink

Are you "guys" just jealous that a not so endowed man, is marrying a very tight babe... and you Nigerian ladies because he left you and went for a lady from Cape Verde??

Abiola was not so handsome, Ojukwu was also not handsome by any stretch of the imagination but they married the most beautiful ladies in the land.
If you have the means, the lady is yours for the taking....... Love may follow afterwards.

Seriously, you people should lay off and get something doing.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:06am On May 18, 2015
When Boo.hari was campaigning putting on wrapper and attending services they did not cough oo Muslems are the most confused Religion on Planet earth
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 12:17am On May 18, 2015
Ramanto:

You are funny sir. Killings of inocent souls are fobidden in Islam.I'm surprised u didn't know all this while.

TAAAA sharap.... Who said so.... Am ready for all of you fools today.... There are more than 190 verses of the Qur'an that direct Islams to kill at will.... Like I told you before in my post .... I made it clear that you should say what will lead us into islamic study in this thread and now you have pushed me ....

I only can understand that you go to the mosque and sit down while the Imam fill your head with lies from the religion of war.

EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD SHOULD SEE SOME FEW VERSES WHERE THEIR RELIGION OF WAR SPEAK ABOUT KILLING.....

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to believe that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous (the actual Arabic words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward " This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle). According to the verse, Allah will allow the disabled into Paradise, but will provide a larger reward to those who are able to kill others in his cause.

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam (prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars). This popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad". The context is obviously holy war.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. Verse 9:33 tells Muslims that Allah has charted them to make Islam "superior over all religions." This chapter was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that unbelievers are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It also explains why today's devout Muslims have little regard for those outside the faith.

Quran (9:88) - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme." How does the Quran define a true believer?

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction." Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is "utter destruction." (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam).

AND MANY MORE ...

PUSH ME MORE AND I WILL BRING THE TEACHING OF MOHAMMED AND HOW RAPING OF MINORS STARTED
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 12:19am On May 18, 2015
princejayboss:

You could have as well reject lectures from female lecturers or better still reject going to western school since you have school of Islamic studies... Do you know the problem with you guys called Muslims ... You lack vision and as well has no common sense

You couldn't have said it better!

They pick and chose when to be a "fanatical Muslim"! grin grin grin
They can watch Female football, eat food prepared by a female, phuck a female (even when not married as most of their Alfa who impregnate those underage Quranic school pupils), wear clothes sewn by a female, sit side-by-side with a female is a Bus/Train/Plane, treat and get treated by Doctors of the opposite gender (instead of refusing and preferring to die, ....like Jehovah's witnesses who at the least, put their money where their mouth is), get driven by Female Pilots, get served by female Hostesses, e.t.c

Looking any Muslim supporting this charade, ignorance and hypocrisy on the basis of Religion, is just an ignorant fanatic.

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by radiance26(f): 12:28am On May 18, 2015
Islamic wahala,don start be dat.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by oliidell(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2015
princejayboss:

Respect you said?... Were is teachings was to keep you guys in a dark age ... Talk about respect and I will teach every body in this thread Qur'an and every dirty truth about your said prophet... .... Before you start making noise ... I have pure Islamic study in medina so if want bring it on be my guest and I will clear your doubts

Respect has nothing to do with religious studies & 'dirty truths'. It is about showing regard for others even in the face of differences. I know this is a faceless forum but it's not too much for anyone to show some self esteem or rather 'moniker esteem' by avoiding the use of inciting invectives targeted at a particular religion or tribe. You don't need to teach anybody the Qur'an. It is accesible in both hard and soft copies for anyone to pick up and study & I don't need my doubts cleared cos I have absolutely no convictions about the religion. I'm christian through and through but I have lots of good and decent friends practicing other religions and I'll stand up for them anyday. Christ never asked us to abuse, judge or condemn anybody, He said we should tolerate and pray for our separated brethen. You need to do a thorough self assessment and pls don't quote me again.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by zed24: 12:33am On May 18, 2015
May b shaking hands wit a Christian is a sin in Islam
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 12:33am On May 18, 2015
lastpage:

You couldn't have said it better!

They pick and chose when to be a "fanatical Muslim"! grin grin grin
They can watch Female football, eat food prepared by a female, phuck a female (even when not married as most of their Alfa who impregnate those underage Quranic school pupils), wear clothes sewn by a female, sit side-by-side with a female is a Bus/Train/Plane, treat and get treated by Doctors of the opposite gender (instead of refusing and preferring to die, ....like Jehovah's witnesses who at the least, put their money where their mouth is), get driven by Female Pilots, get served by female Hostesses, e.t.c

Looking any Muslim supporting this charade, ignorance and hypocrisy on the basis of Religion, is just an ignorant fanatic.

Lastpage!

My brother don't mind them.... I know them in and out because I had Islamic studies though the support of the IDF Israel.. After studying in Medina and return to Jerusalem to have another side of the study.... I came to understand that Islam is the same be you Sunni or Shea.... Provided you read the Quran ... You only think better as an Islam when you have civilization... That's why the UAE act a little different.... Buhari is no different but he is beginning to embrace the things that must exist ...

They hate the west a d their technology yet they have the shameless got to use the internet... They could remain to the dark age .. I maintain .. If Nigeria did not have the fellows from the north .. We could have been far ahead of south Africa in everything.. they keep setting us backwards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.