Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter (70620 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 12:40am On May 18, 2015
princejayboss:

TAAAA sharap.... Who said so.... Am ready for all of you fools today.... There are more than 190 verses of the Qur'an that direct Islams to kill at will.... Like I told you before in my post .... I made it clear that you should say what will lead us into islamic study in this thread and now you have pushed me ....

I only can understand that you go to the mosque and sit down while the Imam fill your head with lies from the religion of war.

EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD SHOULD SEE SOME FEW VERSES WHERE THEIR RELIGION OF WAR SPEAK ABOUT KILLING.....

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...

AND MANY MORE ...

PUSH ME MORE AND I WILL BRING THE TEACHING OF MOHAMMED AND HOW RAPING OF MINORS STARTED

I am a Christian and this is where l defer.

I think first, "real Muslims" (as against the Ignorant, hypocritical, fanatical and bloodthirsty types) need all the HELP they can get, to showcase themselves.

Secondly, l think the Quran, like any religious book, needs "Deliverance" from Old and Archaic doctrines.
The Bible was "delivered" in the New testament, By Jesus Christ, where he condemned similar murderous pronunciations by the likes of Moses and other "human" prophets in the likes of Muhammed!
But where is the "Jesus" of this falsehood called Islam going too come from? Are we going to have another Prophet Muhammed?
The Imams that could have fulfilled this noble role are all to happy to take advantage of the "ignorant masses" and use them to their own selfish advantage, just like modern-day Pentecostal "G.O's and Pastors" are content in taking advantage of their gullible church members.

Third, The message in the Quran exposes its foundation and source as that of a man who was bent on war, destruction, human suffering, slavery, debauchery, exploitation of the young/innocent, pedophilia, hatred, lack of regard for human life, self-immolation and everything "negative" you can think about.
Mohammed was never about "Religion or Peace" but all about "Conquest, Murder, Greed and Selfishness"

Muslims have to reconcile with themselves by first "admitting and confessing" which is a precursor to repentance, and then preach forgiveness, Love and Tolerance.

I foresee and predict a time will come when the "whole world" and real, Non-violent Muslims will AGREE that Islam, in its current state and practice, can no longer be tolerated.
Its either it is wiped-out (with its ignorant and rabid fanatics), ......or it Re-Invents itself (Change) .... or it subdues and impose terror on everyone else.

It is one of the reason no one wants an Islamic State to own a Nuclear bomb (and those that have something close to it are under 'strict' management) .... despite the fact that l personally believe everyone should be treated equally.

Which one will come first, is a matter of debate.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 12:44am On May 18, 2015
oliidell:

Respect has nothing to do with religious studies & 'dirty truths'. It is about showing regard for others even in the face of differences. I know this is a faceless forum but it's not too much for anyone to show some self esteem or rather 'moniker esteem' by avoiding the use of inciting invectives targeted at a particular religion or tribe. You don't need to teach anybody the Qur'an. It is accesible in both hard and soft copies for anyone to pick up and study & I don't need my doubts cleared cos I have absolutely no convictions about the religion. I'm christian through and through but I have lots of good and decent friends practicing other religions and I'll stand up for them anyday. Christ never asked us to abuse, judge or condemn anybody, He said we should tolerate and pray for our separated brethen. You need to do a thorough self assessment and pls don't quote me again.

Sorry if I mistake you for your words but look my friend ..

How many times have you killed for Christ or many times have bible told you to kill the unbelievers?

All I say is that, if Islam is ready to be peaceful, they will revisit the Qur'an and the religion and change the teaching of hate...

Every 3years old in Afgan want to kill every Jewish person ... It's in their school syllables..

The world will be a better place if we all revisit our religion and mend it
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 12:50am On May 18, 2015
lastpage:

I am a Christian and this is where l defer.

I think first, "real Muslims" (as against the Ignorant, hypocritical, fanatical and bloodthirsty types) need all the HELP they can get, to showcase themselves.

Secondly, l think the Quran, like any religious book, needs "Deliverance" from Old and Archaic doctrines.
The Bible was "delivered" in the New testament, By Jesus Christ, where he condemned similar murderous pronunciations by the likes of Moses and other "human" prophets in the likes of Muhammed!
But where is the "Jesus" of this falsehood called Islam going too come from? Are we going to have another Prophet Muhammed?
The Imams that could have fulfilled this noble role are all to happy to take advantage of the "ignorant masses" and use them to their own selfish advantage, just like modern-day Pentecostal "G.O's and Pastors" are content in taking advantage of their gullible church members.

Third, The message in the Quran exposes its foundation and source as that of a man who was bent on war, destruction, human suffering, slavery, debauchery, exploitation of the young/innocent, pedophilia, hatred, lack of regard for human life, self-immolation and everything "negative" you can think about.
Mohammed was never about "Religion or Peace" but all about "Conquest, Murder, Greed and Selfishness"

Muslims have to reconcile with themselves by first "admitting and confessing" which is a precursor to repentance, and then preach forgiveness, Love and Tolerance.

I foresee and predict a time will come when the "whole world" and real, Non-violent Muslims will AGREE that Islam, in its current state and practice, can no longer be tolerated.
Its either it is wiped-out (with its ignorant and rabid fanatics), ......or it Re-Invents itself (Change) .... or it subdues and impose terror on everyone else.

It is one of the reason no one wants an Islamic State to own a Nuclear bomb (and those that have something close to it are under 'strict' management) .... despite the fact that l personally believe everyone should be treated equally.

Which one will come first, is a matter of debate.

Lastpage!

A zillion likes for your post

But how many of them are willing to accept this fact and when will their messiah come?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 12:51am On May 18, 2015
oliidell:

Respect has nothing to do with religious studies & 'dirty truths'. It is about showing regard for others even in the face of differences. I know this is a faceless forum but it's not too much for anyone to show some self esteem or rather 'moniker esteem' by avoiding the use of inciting invectives targeted at a particular religion or tribe. You don't need to teach anybody the Qur'an. It is accesible in both hard and soft copies for anyone to pick up and study & I don't need my doubts cleared cos I have absolutely no convictions about the religion. I'm christian through and through but I have lots of good and decent friends practicing other religions and I'll stand up for them anyday. Christ never asked us to abuse, judge or condemn anybody, He said we should tolerate and pray for our separated brethen. You need to do a thorough self assessment and pls don't quote me again.

Now, that is how a Christian should speak.

Apologies if we all get carried away at one point or the other.
We all voted for Buhari, even when people were telling us he is a Muslim Fanatic!
That shows that whether Christian or Muslim, we are NIGERIANS first and foremost.... and Humanbeings as well.

RELIGION SHOULD NEVER DIVIDE US, IF TRULY WE BELIEVE IN GOD.

My hope is that we can all rise above the "religious deception" and know that the real religion is "Do unto others, what you would want them to do unto you".

****Suicide bombing excluded***** grin grin wink

Lastpage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 12:58am On May 18, 2015
princejayboss:

How many times have you killed for Christ or many times have bible told you to kill the unbelievers?

All I say is that, if Islam is ready to be peaceful, they will revisit the Qur'an and the religion and change the teaching of hate...

Every 3years old in Afgan want to kill every Jewish person ... It's in their school syllables..

But do you know that every 3yr old Israeli Jew wants to kill their Palestinian neighbour?

I have a strong feeling that "until there is Justice, Peace will always remain elusive".

if we dont solve the Palestinian Statehood problem, by giving them their own state, there cant ever be Peace around the world, between Christians and Muslims because that issue remains a reference pint about the duplicity and hypocrisy of "Christian" World Powers, especially the USA, Britain and most E.U states!

It is difficult to preach to someone, about what you are not practicing!

Having said that, Islam and Muslims need to organise a "Conference of Change".
Trying to use 'Force and Intimidation' of others to maintain the status-quo or convert them, will lead to more bloodshed and would achieve nothing, if not the exact opposite.

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Jaydee009: 1:08am On May 18, 2015
Islam is a confused, archaic 4th century religion of coded that was foisted on mankind in a fraudulent manner... A big scam. Here are my reasons...

1. In Islam, Muslim men can marry Christian women or women of other faiths. But a man of another faith is forbidden from marrying a Muslim woman.

2. It is okay for Prophet Muhammad to have married and defiled 9year old Aisha; it is also okay for Yerima to have married 15year old Egyptian girl, yet shaking a female is totally wrong!

3. It is okay for ISIS, Al-shabab, Boko haram and their co-bandits to kill, main, rape, kidnap and rob people so long as it advances the Islamic cause.

4. For (3) above, many faithful (not all) will shout Allahu Akbar... One even tweeted "Pray for ISIS". They conspire to keep silent in the face of such heinous atrocities, yet they will protest, burn houses and kill "infidels" here in Nigeria cos of a cartoon of prophet Muhammad drawn in France.

5. In Saudi Arabia, women are neither allowed to drive cars nor vote. Yet Islamic preachers will say "we are all equal in the sight of God"... So much lies and deception.

6. In Muslim Northern Nigeria, the norm is to send the male children to good schools and the females to schools where they are taught in Hausa... Obviously to keep the females in a submissive subjugated disposition permanently. These guys only care about va.gina

7. Yes, they say men are not allowed to touch women, yet when the pregnant wife of a Sheik /Imam is sick and is the taken to a gynecologist (often male), the routine examination procedure includes sticking a finger or two into her vagina... Of course the Imam doesn't mind, his wife has to live.

8. Muslim religious leaders condemn and demonise the West/Europe... Yet they use the best cars money can buy, send their children to same America and Europe. Why is Buhari 's daughter not schooling in Afghanistan, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?

I can go on and on to 100... But let me drop my pen here...

Last bullet: Any religion that conserves it's membership by threatening to kill those who leave the religion (eg as obtained in Islam) is nothing but a cult.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 1:16am On May 18, 2015
lastpage:

But do you know that every 3yr old Israeli Jew wants to kill their Palestinian neighbour?

I have a strong feeling that "until there is Justice, Peace will always remain elusive".

if we dont solve the Palestinian Statehood problem, by giving them their own state, there cant ever be Peace around the world, between Christians and Muslims because that issue remains a reference pint about the duplicity and hypocrisy of "Christian" World Powers, especially the USA, Britain and most E.U states!

Trying to use 'Force and Intimidation' of others to maintain the status-quo or convert them, will lead to more bloodshed and would achieve nothing, if not the exact opposite.

Lastpage!

Palestinians have themselves to blame .... If you know the history behind the west bank ...you will know that they screwed up and they have to hold their Islamic brothers accountable for not integrating with them rather they gave them camp like.....

KINDLY READ ABOUT THE 6 days in June

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by omoiyabeji1: 1:29am On May 18, 2015
frodobee:
Hehehe
Xtupid religion of piss and pieces.

Imagine making a mole out of nothing- shaking a hand? Aside being a president -elect, what is he? Is he intellectually more sound than some members of the women folk? Can your Buhari enter a gathering where Nadine Gordimer is invited?

One reason I stand for reformation of this archaic and unreformed sect of 72 virgins.
ur name says it all, Fried dodo, everyone is talking on y he should and y he should not shake hands with her, ur busy beefing him and his religion, pls who is frustrating u

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by princejayboss: 1:30am On May 18, 2015
lastpage:

Lastpage!

I skipped one part.... It's a big lie about 3year old in Israel wanting to kill an Islamic man .... No .... I totally hate Israel as a country but they never advocate hate among them kids ....its a place I know .... Just check out the story of the Arab league and the first war in 1948 and finally the 6 days in June .... You will realize that Palestine put themselves in this mess and they should hold their brothers accountable for their issues... Because in the 6 days in June .... The sole aim of the arab league lead by then the Egyptian president was for them to cut off Israel from the face of the earth.... But a small nation defeated almost 7 countries joined together within three hours.... While fighting at Sinai mountain... Jordan attacked Jerusalem back home .... Them divided their fighting forces in the front and drive Jordan out and then Palestine too..... That's how they move to the owning of west wall.....
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by oliidell(m): 1:37am On May 18, 2015
princejayboss:

That's better, Bravo!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 1:42am On May 18, 2015
tellwisdom:

No, i thought its a hobby, judging from what i see on daily basis. Are you sure its not like a football match to you muslims?? sad
learn to be tolerant. If not, you are really doomed. I guess in your mind, Christianity is perfect.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 1:52am On May 18, 2015
oliidell:

That's better, Bravo!
. You will not remember the child abuse scandal in the Catholic Church now. I guess Christians do not like to remember it.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Prettysunshine(f): 2:00am On May 18, 2015
Kakakino:

http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/buhari-lara-oshiomholes-handshake-cause-commotion-on-twitter/
This photo of president-elect Muhammadu Buhari shaking hands with Lara Oshiomhole has sparked a heated debate on Twitter.
Some say that the handshake was inappropriate from the viewpoint of some Islamic tenets. While others see nothing wrong with the handshake.

Here are some tweets about the matter:

What is are thoughts about this?

SOURCE: http://www.kakakino.com/2015/05/buhari-lara-oshiomholes-handshake-cause-commotion-on-twitter/

One word... hypocrites
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by oliidell(m): 2:17am On May 18, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You will not remember the child abuse scandal in the Catholic Church now. I guess Christians do not like to remember it.

What does that have to do with this discussion?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by haibe(m): 2:28am On May 18, 2015
So I can't even shake my wife too because she is the opposite sex? Yet I can sleep with her? Funny religion sha
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by beetruth: 2:40am On May 18, 2015
So these hypocrites can be quick to judge a handshake but fail to deny the killings of bokoharam all in the name of the same religion? Wonder where we are going as a nation/people. We ignore the very important issues and begin to flog irrelevance.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Seventeen(f): 2:42am On May 18, 2015
italo:
The same hypocrites who keep quiet when old Muslim men like Muhammad and Yerima marry 6 year-olds and defile them.
my thoughts exactly, so to shake woman na wahala, but to marry and have sex wit a kid.... No problem. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by nativedoctor(m): 2:46am On May 18, 2015
italo:

I did not mention any "prophet." I mentioned "Yerima and Muhammad" (and thousands of people bear those names). Prophets don't marry and defile six year old girls.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Seventeen(f): 2:48am On May 18, 2015
wtfCode:

mehn, i dont know where in the jungle u came out from but u're the most stewpeed person i've came across on nairaland.
just making sure u are not dead.... Cos he said he wud kill anyone who quoted him......lol.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by LockDown69(m): 3:11am On May 18, 2015
#B.S hypocrites
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by M4gunners: 3:54am On May 18, 2015
Nawao wahala dey for this Country o.Man no fit shake woman hand again?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by autaspakladi: 4:19am On May 18, 2015
Those of you shouting :it is a sacrilege for buhari to shake a woman's hand,should tell me a portion inthe Quran that forbade men from doing so...and don't forgate that Buhari is a president elect of the secular state,and not a sharia country,why didn't those you shouting now,shouted when yaradua was shaking everybody including,dora akunyili and co?...if you don't want him shaking women again,pls let him ceased from becoming the president,besides he has not being sworn in...jobless people
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by JayJustus(m): 5:08am On May 18, 2015
religion of shyte...I say again...religion of shyte...
*hit the beat DJ*
CALL AND RESPONSE
religion of shyte (oh yeah) religion of shyte (oh yeah) religion of shyte (oh yeah)
*drops mic and rows kayak away from thread*
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by mathskill: 5:15am On May 18, 2015
italo:
The same hypocrites who keep quiet when old Muslim men like Muhammad and Yerima marry 6 year-olds and defile them.
The way young boys are defiled in the name of baptism
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kingwhiz(m): 5:30am On May 18, 2015
Beremx:
Nigerians and their hypocrisy! The king of Saudi Arabia is seen in the picture below shaking Mitchell Obama.

What will they say it is,a sin too?

mtscheew!

how dare you?
he is Arabian doesn't mean he is a practicing Muslim.
the Arabs are not the Muslim's role model.

you can't link the DEEN as to what "some" Muslims do.... Islam is the prescription of God and the teachings and practices(as guided by God) of the Prophets (especially the seal of the Prophets{peace be upon him})
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by One4me: 5:52am On May 18, 2015
^^^^ So you want to be more catholic than the Pope?

Or dont you still go to his Kingdom to worship in Mecca?
Nigerian Muslims Sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 5:57am On May 18, 2015
princejayboss:

I skipped one part.... It's a big lie about 3year old in Israel wanting to kill an Islamic man .... No .... I totally hate Israel as a country but they never advocate hate among them kids ....its a place I know .... Just check out the story of the Arab league and the first war in 1948 and finally the 6 days in June .... You will realize that Palestine put themselves in this mess and they should hold their brothers accountable for their issues... Because in the 6 days in June .... The sole aim of the arab league lead by then the Egyptian president was for them to cut off Israel from the face of the earth.... But a small nation defeated almost 7 countries joined together within three hours.... While fighting at Sinai mountain... Jordan attacked Jerusalem back home .... Them divided their fighting forces in the front and drive Jordan out and then Palestine too..... That's how they move to the owning of west wall.....

I have been an ardent follower of the israeli/Palestinian problem for decades.
Maybe you have not listened to documentaries concerning those indigenous Jews (cant remember how they are called now) who live in their kibutz and hamlets.
Everyone of them is sworn to wipe away the Palestinians.

And let me remind you that Israel as a Nuclear Power, CANNOT be wiped-out by ANY Muslim nation, not even Saudi Arabia or Pakistan.
That statement was made "DECADES" ago but Israel continues to 'trumpet it' till tomorrow, to garner sympathy and support from people who dont know the facts as they appear in reality. It is called deception and Israel is a "master" at it!

Some intelligent people "in the know" have said that "Israel and its attendant problems" will be the cause of a 3rd world war, not the Arabs as we think.

Again, it was NOT a "small Nation" that defeated the Arabs in the Yum Kippur War, it was the combined effort of America, Britain and most western Super Powers including France which "secretly" built the Dimona Nuclear bomb Site, for Israel in 1968-71.

Israel has always been supported by Super Powers and as of now, it is actually the most powerful country in the world since America itself has become a "puppet" of that tiny country (though it has its men planted in every important aspect of American life and ready to do damage to America if it does not dance to its tune)

if you have time, a few Books like the "The Samson Option" would shed more light on Israel.
*Did you ever wonder why anyone, including Bush or Obama or Clinton who ever wants to become an American president, must have to swear allegiance to Israel?
*Did you ever wonder why Israel is training and supporting the same ISIS and other Islamic radicals in the Middle East as of today
*Did you ever wonder how it is possible Israel has violated all and any United Nations resolution without any punishment, whereas some nations have been destroyed for violating one or tow or at best "sanctioned" for such?
*Have you wondered why Iran, which has never attacked any nation (It was Iraq that attacked Iran, just in case) is under sanction for trying to build a Nuclear bomb (even without any proof!) while Israel which has built many Nuclear warheads, never signed up to the Non-Nuclear proliferation treaty, which has attacked other nations at will and still practicing Genocide and Apartheid, walks free and proud?
*Has it occurred to you, what it means to have millions of Humans like me and you (even if we dont like them), can be kept "encaged" for decades, and the world simply seams to move on?
*Are you surprised that even Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia are prepared to support the impoverization of the Palestinians on one hand, give them money with the other hand while "funding and training Terrorists" to destroy Western establishments at the same time, just to foster their own brand of Islamic Wahhabism and domination of a different Islamic sect as obtained in Syria and Iran?
*Have you wondered why it has become a criminal offense for which you could be jailed anywhere in the world, just for if you exercise your "Freedom of though and belief" by denying the Holocaust? But you can deny that the Palestinians lived in the land before Israel came there just before 1947
*Do you know that Israel as a country, was supposed to be settled somewhere in "East Africa" around Ethiopia, before the Palestinian lands was "chosen" by the Americans and the U.K? That it was just a "fiat" of the U.N led by these two countries?

You might be right that the the Arabs contributed to their problem by being "difficult and aggressive" like most Muslims and Arabs but does that justify the inhuman and degrading treatment they still get, in the 21st century?

What does it cost the Super Powers (apart from friendship or out of fear of Israel) to share the Palestinian lands and give these millions of people their own HOMELAND?

Finally, as Christians, if these matter was tabled before Jesus Christ, do you for one minute think He will approve of this inhumane treatment of the Palestinians? Is this in line with "Do unto others and you would expect them to do unto you"?

I rest my case Sir.

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Ahmedie25(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2015
italo:
May God strike u 2 dead 4 mentioned Mohammed
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Armaggeddon: 6:05am On May 18, 2015
GMB's act of shaking females will be judged according to his intentions. We r all sinners and do not see reason why this should generate controversy.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by francizy(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2015
I don dey like GMB now.. All these mumu hypocrites way dey criticize am na them go still enter woman hijab form four legs inside one hijab just because of fingaring... Even one mumu for dia dey complain about Madam Aisha, nonsense.. Aisha's husband isn't complaining about her not putting veil, then who is that slowpoke to complain? Has he ever seen her hairs? Even if he had, na him wife?

Make some ode park well oh!

Sai Baba for this! cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by askari01: 6:12am On May 18, 2015
atleast MOHAMMAD...(saw) gave muslim a passcode ffor forgiveness... "astragafurulahi" GMB must have asked for forgiveness on that very day.... I am sure GMB couldnt resist this beautiful queen....
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Armaggeddon: 6:13am On May 18, 2015
Its only a forgiveable sin when the woman is on your radar or vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prisca Nduka: Precious Chikwendu's Sister Speaks On Marriage, Domestic Violence / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.