Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (98731 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Wife Forces Husband's Lover To March Naked After Catching Them In Bed Live Video / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by billyG(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2015
Iz she circumcise?if she has her trigger intact nothing can stop her.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 19, 2015
Erm doesn't sound real to me.

Op is imagining stuff. 0_o
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by seuntope8(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2015
sylvalord:
Game of Throne Season 5 is out. Up to d sixth episode. My bro! you can't wait 2 watch dis muvie...
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by handie(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2015
mightycrown1:

WHY WONT YOU OR TO SAY THE TRUTH HAS BECOME A CRIME
Truth? Do u have facts to back ur claims that Edo girls are nymphomaniacs?
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by babadee1(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2015
SPAGGYYY:

So am glad you have finally gotten my point here....The OP might be lying with that post of his

Yeah it's possible the OP might be lying but the points I made still remain valid.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by itunity007(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2015
abeg help me with her number pls i nid to met her
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by 190theclown: 6:10pm On May 19, 2015
You are one lucky buddy not all women have sex after marriage on the regular

Well OP I think shes trying to get pregnant

Once she takes in her taste in sex would dip down low

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by yinkuschua(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
I was tempted to comment on this.. Was hoping i will ignore and laff it out but isn't funny... I think she might have some kind of weird experience in the past or she z trying to get pregnant.. even if she z trying to get preg doesnt mean u shud drained d poor guy...but HML broda..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by tunddy(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
This is serious......I think you will need an external sex machine man that can help you out because it is getting beyond ur power
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by sugarcoconut(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2015
kelvine:
Drink fruit juice mixed with skimmed milk every morning, servings of oats, boiled eggs, pap and ground nut. Yeah sounds like I am joking, truthfully I am for real.

Exercise together, go on long walks(trekking is trending already) on weekends in place of being indoors all day.

Whenever she asks for intimacy and you seem spent ask for food, tell her to make you a meal like pounded yam and your favorite soup. Any meal that will take over 2 hours to prepare. You need all the energy you can get from food.

When you notice she might ask for sex in traffic, tell her to drive.

Do your job as a husband well, if you did it so well the first and second time. You won't need to go all the way to number eight.

Pray to God and get her pregnant as soon as possible. Pregnancy will create a new experience for her while nursing a baby later on will make her worry less about sex.

Spend longer hours on fore play don't hurry to the promised land.

Thank me later.

U have a drink on me. Couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by mightycrown1(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
handie:
Truth? Do u have facts to back ur claims that Edo girls are nymphomaniacs?
documented fact no, experience fact yes
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by sugarcoconut(f): 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
MzCorleone:

Nicklous this is the best advice you can get on this thread.

Come to think of it,i thought one of a guy's sexual fantasy is to marry a freak in bed? Op is here complaining while somewhere in Nigeria a man is going to work without getting any undecided
My dear too much of everything is bad. Moderation is key. Believe me if both parties ain't overly fertile, conception might be delayed cos he won't be producing a very healthy sperm with d constant work.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by opatzy(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2015
KiidaACE:
Rub cameroon pepper and aboniki balm on the next condom you wear..
bro,she's gonna stop nagging you for sex,i sweeaar.
You can thank me later.
i serious die

Bros you wan kill her ni...she be your wife now kai
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by MyX1: 7:12pm On May 19, 2015
This is a Fucking case!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by MrsChima(f): 7:26pm On May 19, 2015
Medically speaking, it is impossible for a woman to be pentrated stiffly without being aroused and it is pleasurable. I believe OP is exaggerating but I am sure he is tired from pleasing her excessively while having
To work outside the home.

She is also trying to get pregnant which explains the constant demand for sex.

If a man is fatigued even one round of sex is going to be exhausting!

Shame on you OP for creating a super story.with alternate account.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:38pm On May 19, 2015
lesson derived: not good to marry igbo lady...
you done marry a sexer
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:39pm On May 19, 2015
lesson derived: not good to marry igbo lady... you done marry a sexer
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kelvine(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2015
Yea, I like sugar coconut too grin grin grin

sugarcoconut:

U have a drink on me. Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kelvine(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2015
Like you too smiley smiley smiley

MizTyna:

Hahahaha! I like you
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kelvine(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
After delivery, the baby will cry non-stop anytime she feels Hot grin grin grin. Babies usually gets more attention that period, meanwhile the man will rest well and get stronger.

braine:

After she has the baby nko? grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2015
Beamborla:
This was me thinking out loud cool
lolz.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2015
Story for the elder gods!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by braine(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2015
kelvine:
After delivery, the baby will cry non-stop anytime she feels Hot grin grin grin. Babies usually gets more attention that period, meanwhile the man will rest well and get stronger.

Hahaha.... Your head is valid. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kelvine(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2015
I de feel you my guy wink

braine:
Hahaha.... Your head is valid. grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Iamdipson(m): 7:58pm On May 19, 2015
kelvine:
Drink fruit juice mixed with skimmed milk every morning, servings of oats, boiled eggs, pap and ground nut. Yeah sounds like I am joking, truthfully I am for real.

Exercise together, go on long walks(trekking is trending already) on weekends in place of being indoors all day.

Whenever she asks for intimacy and you seem spent ask for food, tell her to make you a meal like pounded yam and your favorite soup. Any meal that will take over 2 hours to prepare. You need all the energy you can get from food.

When you notice she might ask for sex in traffic, tell her to drive.

Do your job as a husband well, if you did it so well the first and second time. You won't need to go all the way to number eight.

Pray to God and get her pregnant as soon as possible. Pregnancy will create a new experience for her while nursing a baby later on will make her worry less about sex.

Spend longer hours on fore play don't hurry to the promised land.

Thank me later.

You are a genius
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kelvine(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2015
You de comb my brain oh. One love

Iamdipson:
You are a genius
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 19, 2015
kelvine:

This is so wrong , it is because he has been doing a great job in the first and second rounds that she asks for it the more. I once had a girlfriend who always cums anytime we have sex , she even squirts most times. At a point she confessed to enjoying sex with me the most out of all the boyfriends she has had , each round is usually very explosive for her and that's why she wants more after each round , she rest a little bit after each round only to ask for more later. We once had a sex marathon during the weekend , having 21 rounds from Friday night till Sunday night , yes I counted every round , and in all the rounds she climaxed. It was when I collapsed on Sunday evening that I realised I was on a one way trip to hell , months later I quit the relationship just for the sex alone , at that rate I would have ended up dead in a few years. Today we still chat on whatsapp and she is married and she confessed to thinking about our sex romps whenever she makes love with the husband so that she can cum , she has even requested for a tryst but I don't do married women. If the story is true then she has a fvcking high libido.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Kayswat(m): 8:25pm On May 19, 2015
You'd better do her well before she starts seeking IT from outside gringringringringrin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by kelvine(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2015
Your experience is very similar to that of the OP, even though he did not mention how satisfying he perceived his wife was at each escapade. Did I actually read here that you had 21 rounds in three days ? Now I know I am a learner, but then I rather be a learner here.

Please tell us, how do you advice a man married to a woman with such sexual disorder ? It was easy for you to quit the relationship because you were only just dating.

Do you feel psycho analysis, psycho therapy and medications can help such women ?
Could it be spiritual ?
Do men also have such disorders ?
Sure some folks here might be interested in how you scored 21 goals without off-side grin shocked grin

neoapocalypse:

This is so wrong , it is because he has been doing a great job in the first and second rounds that she asks for it the more. I once had a girlfriend who always cums anytime we have sex , she even squirts most times. At a point she confessed to enjoying sex with me the most out of all the boyfriends she has had , each round is usually very explosive for her and that's why she wants more after each round , she rest a little bit after each round only to ask for more later. We once had a sex marathon during the weekend , having 21 rounds from Friday night till Sunday night , yes I counted every round , and in all the rounds she climaxed. It was when I collapsed on Sunday evening that I realised I was on a one way trip to hell , months later I quit the relationship just for the sex alone , at that rate I would have ended up dead in a few years. Today we still chat on whatsapp and she is married and she confessed to thinking about our sex romps whenever she makes love with the husband so that she can cum , she has even requested for a tryst but I don't do married women. If the story is true then she has a fvcking high libido.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by berbajiday(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2015
Lmao
LordMecuzy:
Bros your wife get sister? I'm interested

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by handie(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
mightycrown1:

documented fact no, experience fact yes
then ur argument is invalid. How many Edo girls were sampled during this research of yours? Are u not making a statistical error by judging a population through a limited sample? Are u telling me there is any tribe or state that ain't got nymphomaniacs?
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2015
IS SHE A VIRGIN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.