Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili (33253 Views)

Nigerian Army Writes PREMIUM TIMES, Talks Tough, Threatens Legal Action / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Presidency To Ezekwesili: Fighting Terrorism, Insurgency Not Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Boss13: 8:35am On May 19, 2015
Pennywise:
All I see in that write up is garbage. Ezekwesili wants results, Nigerians want result. Nigerians in the military have not been more United over a common cause yet the military top hierarchy have failed to achieve goals.

Nigerians like to see an end to corruption in military procurement, an effective command and control and efficient deployment of men and materials.

We like the military to step down from it's high horse and work with neighboring armies like the chadians that have clearly shown more competent use of tactics and strategies. It is primarily our war and not theirs. We want a professional army, not PDP army choosing to spend money on mercenaries. And these results will not come if the army spends all it's time and resources replying every Nigerian asking them to do their work. When they start working we will know.

God bless you my brother
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by eazysally: 8:36am On May 19, 2015
chuna1985:

Stop all these cheap blackmail about chibok girls being someone's sister or cousin, its not gonna fly.

Those girls got missing because they had very stu.pid parents , not because of the government.

in the future, wen u have ur own children, send dem to a boarding school in a war ravaged region where young girls are steadily being kidnapped and thousands killed every year, den u will have no one to blame but urself wen they are kidnapped.

See the rubbish you just spewed. I don't blame you, your brain are dead and gone your conscience is marred with perversion due to fabricated lies foisted on u by ur guvment, the worst of it all is you have accepted impunity as a way of life just as ur guvment still make u to bliv.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:36am On May 19, 2015
Welrez:
I want Oby to continue with the campaign during Buhari's tenure to save her chequered reputation.

grin grin I have been wondering if she would keep up the spirit after May 29.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by vislabraye(m): 8:37am On May 19, 2015
zaynie:
Madam Oby, keep making them uncomfortable till they bring back our girls.
Be on their neck, be their conscience, be their reminder incase they want to forget.

Almost 300 girls abducted since when?
NA is trying no doubt but sometimes we need people like Madam to make them do a better job.

She's trying to score cheap political points. Are you aware that over 200 people were rescued sometime ago ? Are these people not equally important ?

She should no disparage the military cos they are trying so far.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by poseidon12: 8:38am On May 19, 2015
lato2:
A General writing a civilian, NA is finished

Pls explain. Is a general a mini god? And no longer a human being?
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by evesdon4u: 8:40am On May 19, 2015
The Nigerian Military and other Forces are doing a great job. Chris Olukolade shouldn't even be paying this sort of attention to people who only know how to talk. Our prayers, support and encouragement are with them. This war will be won In sha Allah. It is only a matter of time...
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:46am On May 19, 2015
zaynie:
Be on their neck, be their conscience, be their reminder incase they want to forget.

NA is trying no doubt but sometimes we need people like Madam to make them do a better job.
northerner!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2015
eazysally:

See the rubbish you just spewed. I don't blame you, your brain are dead and gone your conscience is marred with perversion due to fabricated lies foisted on u by ur guvment, the worst of it all is you have accepted impunity as a way of life just as ur guvment still make u to bliv.

U can rant all u like by I stand by my word. Its parental stu.pidity that caused the chibok girls kidnap.

The government didn't say that, I did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are now typing like a human being shocked what happened?
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by tete7000(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2015
lato2:

And are you aware he is writing in his capacity as the spokesperson and Public Relation Officer of the Nigerian Army? If you see it in that light you will realise he is simply doing his job. Position and title doesn't stop people from carrying out assigned responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 8:52am On May 19, 2015
wwwbabe:
Why are u explaining to her.
its obvious she will not stop.
disgruntled element.
if u give het appointment now, the song will change.

pls keep doing d good work.
our prayers are with u
you are you gruntled. Not all disgruntled elements curl up and die. She is fighting for what she believes in.what are you fighting for.abi you're happy with the way nigeria is going.no be your fault.no be on top your head dem de bomb de shell de kidnap de slit throats de rape
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
Pangea:
Let's all be realistic
Those girls are either dead or sold outside the country as slaves (Shekau boasted on video, he was going to sell them off)
If they are still in nigeria, some of them would have been found by now.
Especially in sambisa
Let Obi go and get another job and stop disturbing everybody.
Our main concern now is to crush the boko haram so that this kind of thing will never happen again.
After that, investigators can start tracing what happened to those girls.
The Army are not magician and they can't raise the dead.
So enough of these useless criticism.
And let every one get on with the program of rebuilding this country.
if you were kidnapped to be raped for the rest of your life would you want your fellow citizens to assume you're dead or sold into more rape.think before you talk
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by timunstopable: 8:57am On May 19, 2015
This same Chris Olukolade was upadting on the COIN operations almost on a daily basis during campaign period prior to the election even till the election

Immediately buhari was declared winners he didnt tweet or release any statements.

There was an attack on a village in NE we kept mentioning him to update.No response until more than a week

So one begins to wonder that the FG and Nigerian Army used the lives of people in the North East to play politics. Believe it or not if we were not in election period the neglect of the North East by d Gej led admin and Nigerian Army would ve continued

The true heroes of this war is the foot soldiers that had no choice bt to fight with available weapons or face mutiny charges I salute their courage

it is on record that even before the 1billion dollars loan by Gej to procure weapons

The millitary took the largest chunk of money from d budget for years and when the boko haram started bt the pot belly generals didn't procure new weapons maintain our artilery

And when shettima said boko haram was more equipped Gej was the first to say that was incorrect that Millitary was properly

ONLY for him to reverse that statement when he touched down on the front line for the first time that they just got necessary weapons and equipment to fight the insurgency

What beats me is Gej never questioned how the NSA, Defence ministry, Nigerian Army, Airforce spent their budget and reason for decay

As usual he overlooks and went straight to borrow 1billion dollars

So anyone has everyright to be angry with Chris Olukolade and the hierarchy of Nigerian Army

You criticise them they call you enemy of the state but wont address the issues

People like Chris Olukolade and political generals should be removed from the Nigerian Army they ve soiled the intergrity of the Army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by bid4rich(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2015
To the best of my knowledge there is nothing like chibok girls. Its a simple arithmetic. If there is something like that, how come at least one, two or three of them is not among those rescued by the Nigerian Army? Those crying for BBOG were only hired by the opposition to present what isn't real before Nigerians to gain power. Now the mission has been accomplished, why cant Oby just withdraw to her shell and find something else doing. I appreciate Nigerian Army cos they are not witch, they are flesh and blood like me and you. They have to strategise to know what they are face to face with. They cant fight ghost with bomb or rifles. Im sure Madam Oby will not feel any remorse if a soldier lost his life. How I wish one of her relative is among the troops deployed to sambisa to face BH boys she would have know what it feels like. I pray that those who hired her for the campaign will call her to order as ''there is no more campaign after election''

God bless Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Popemax(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2015
Madam Oby plz enough of this....pray for them to rescue the girls and stop attacking our army...we've lost many men in this battle...plz all they need is praises and ur prayer to guild them...remember to continue this campagne when Buhari is sworn in as Presido of this country.....we're watching
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 9:04am On May 19, 2015
biafransoul:
Using the so called Bring Back Our Girls Campaign to attack Gej and the Nigerian army just for political gains is one of the lows the Apc and madam Oby. Do they really care about the so called missing girls? No. ( this can be attested to by their reaction when some real girls and women were rescued by the Nigerian Army) It all about propaganda and the lust for power. Now that power is about to be transferred to them, let see how they change gear. Madam Oby to me anyway remains a disgrace and a hypocrite and as always, time will prove me right.
Have the game hate the coach hate the grass hate the half time analysis hate the ref hate the fans hate even the stadium but never never hate the players.why did gej and army leave a gap for apc to exploit.if you're weak on your left side I'm going to go in thru the left.this is not some Hollywood actor meets boss for last fight samurai bushido honour type showdown. This is politics and welcome to democracy 101.everything will be politicised so stop bitchingI and moaning and either display competence or step aside
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 9:06am On May 19, 2015
lato2:
azzinnnn completely finished
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 9:10am On May 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
the lady must remain controversial to stay relevant; she probably has nothing to say
you are you happy the way you'reirrelevant. As Achilles said "and that is why nobody will ever know your name"
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by timunstopable: 9:12am On May 19, 2015
You seat in the comfort of your city and spill out garbage here

in the north east girls, women were kidnapped on a daily basis.

chibok girls became popular because of international media like Cnn and co that were outraged that 200girls could be kidnapped the only people not bothered were we Nigerians.It was business as usual

Amnesty international says over 2000 girls and women have been kidnapped apart from the chibok girls. Residents in the NE Claim it is more than 2000

so more girls will be found that are not chibok girls

Boko Haram using the girls as pawns, it might be the last card on d table for negotiation am sure they are not in sambisa forest

the reason for the outrage against nigerian army days after their abduction ,when the girls were traced by hunters their location spotted reported to nigerian army they didnt act

bid4rich:
To the best of my knowledge there is nothing like chibok girls. Its a simple arithmetic. If there is something like that, how come at least one, two or three of them is not among those rescued by the Nigerian Army? Those crying for BBOG were only hired by the opposition to present what isn't real before Nigerians to gain power. Now the mission has been accomplished, why cant Oby just withdraw to her shell and find something else doing. I appreciate Nigerian Army cos they are not witch, they are flesh and blood like me and you. They have to strategise to know what they are face to face with. They cant fight ghost with bomb or rifles. Im sure Madam Oby will not feel any remorse if a soldier lost his life. How I wish one of her relative is among the troops deployed to sambisa to face BH boys she would have know what it feels like. I pray that those who hired her for the campaign will call her to order as ''there is no more campaign after election''

God bless Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Okpueze1(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2015
What is so special about chibok gals that oby and some people do not regard all these thousands of women and children rescued by d military as humans? A̶̲̥̅♏ begining to see and suspect something!!
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by sholasys: 9:26am On May 19, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili's children are not in the Army and probably none of her relation are there too thus its easy to castigate them. She was sympathetic to APC and capitalized on GEJ Mal-administration by using the Bring Back our Girls as a political pressure group - Tools to score political sympathy and publicity in the interest of gaining appointment, period !!! that's just the simple truth.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by omolami: 9:29am On May 19, 2015
Olukolade should have ignored her. Now d General just made her look important. All she was doing was sponsored by certain individuals and groups to discredit Gej. On her own part, its a way to be noticed by a government who will consider her for appointment. I learnt she has grained favour with Buhari for appointment. Nothing good can come out from her,an appendage of obj. I haven't seen a woman as ugly as s in my life
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by akindele487(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2015
All iz well; all i know is dat; bringbackourgirls
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Emyogalanya: 9:37am On May 19, 2015
Is there no more room for female soldiers ? Let her pick up a form and enroll into nigerian army now opt to serve in the forest of terror and death so she can carry out all the useless idea in her punk head and rescue the unmissing ghosts girls from captivity am out
kastonkastrol:
sometimes I used to think oby is going overboard and her bbog campaign is blown outta proportion. Even though the C-in-C is a monumental failure, that doesn't mean some of us(anti-pdp, anti-gej/transformation) will support madam due-process's gross zealousness in undermining the Nigeria Armed Forces.

Cool down oby, allow the military to their job. Stay bless madam
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Emyogalanya: 9:46am On May 19, 2015
kastonkastrol:
sometimes I used to think oby is going overboard and her bbog campaign is blown outta proportion. Even though the C-in-C is a monumental failure, that doesn't mean some of us(anti-pdp, anti-gej/transformation) will support madam due-process's gross zealousness in undermining the Nigeria Armed Forces.

Cool down oby, allow the military to their job. Stay bless madam
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by AnanseK(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2015
Story story

So they want the world to shut up and forget.

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Zellie: 9:48am On May 19, 2015
This woman is becoming a nuisance tbh
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:53am On May 19, 2015
zaynie:

Olukolade should resign if he is incapable of doing the job.
Enough nonsensical politics already angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:54am On May 19, 2015
'The belief is that your organisation has the determination to ruin the name, career, and reputation of some targeted military officers among whom I have been specifically marked for such cruel treatment. I can only leave such matter to God and the good judgement of people who read or hear you. I am so sure I will enjoy the blessing of being vindicated at last.
we all know who enemies of the State are. Oby and her gang should continue.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2015
mikolo80:
you are you happy the way you'reirrelevant. As Achilles said "and that is why nobody will ever know your name"
I'm sure I heard your name on CNN ystdy. u were the one who invented stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by texazzpete(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2015
Nothing 'touching' about that letter. Just the same rhetoric we're already used to.

We agree there's no need to embed 'pleasure seekers' with the army, but what about real, genuine journalists? What is the Nigerian army so afraid of? Journalists are embedded with the Chadian and Nigerien armies. Why the subterfuge?

There is no basis for the army leadership to complain. They - along with GEJ - have let down millions of Nigerians affected by Boko Haram. Thousands lie dead, with their lives irreparably ruined because our Army failed to live up to their billing.

Will these 'touching' words bring back the dead in Baga? Gwoza? Bama? Damasak? The hundreds slaughtered in their beds, shot and macheted in the bushes? Will it return the dead children of Buni Yadi...burned out of their hostels at night in a state under martial law, and then macheted, sabered and bayonetted as they crawled out of windows?

Does it explain why Damasak - a town of 300000 people - was left in the hands of Boko Haram for nearly 6 months? Will it restore hope to the women molested in dark places?

Does it go into detail on how, after regaling us for years on how the Sambisa forest was one remote, inaccessible place - the Nigerian army was able to romp through the forest this year, destroying BH enclaves?

Does it explain how 'lack of weapons' was used as an excuse for Army setbacks in 2013 and 2014, for a war that started in 2011/12? Does it explain how the Army leadership allowed poor morale to permeate through the ranks of the Army? Or the rumors of slashed salaries and inadequate ammunition?

I can say all these, because I have empathy for my fellow Nigerians. It's a pity many more Nigerians care nothing about their fellows in the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye / Atiku Campaigned For Buhari To Defeat Jonathan In 2015 (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.