Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili (33252 Views)

Nigerian Army Writes PREMIUM TIMES, Talks Tough, Threatens Legal Action / Identify Your Senator- Ben Murray-Bruce To Ezekwesili / Presidency To Ezekwesili: Fighting Terrorism, Insurgency Not Football Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by kunle1960: 10:00am On May 19, 2015
Oby is just stupid and malicious.She is a hypocrite of first class order.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by inkreezz(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2015
she is a disgrace 2 Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Mcowubaba: 10:16am On May 19, 2015
Boss13:

Nice comment. I believe we are wicked people in Nigeria. If Ezekwesili had not taken this issue personally and fought the Nigerian Army fiercely, those girls will become memories and their families will be left alone to died in their pains.

It is wicked of us to look at Ezekwesili and call her names. This woman gains nothing from this struggle rather than ensuring that people who are expected to do their jobs do their jobs. Have we considered the families of those girls and the girls themselves? Should Nigerians be mild with the Army or Military in ensuring that these girls are returned back to their families? In Kenya, residents protested en mass and drew the attention of their president to ensure terrorism is curb. Compare that to Nigeria, we sit our fat ass and start cursing out.

Nigerians, we are wicked people.
where
Mrs Ezekwesili got it wrong, was being indirectly partisan to APC.....that was when I personally lost Confidence in the legitimacy of her struggle..
She became Overly antagonistic nd Unrealistic with her level of cynicism nd criticism.......
Imagine, the BBOG Coroner being appointed, to be in GMB's transition team...
Let's us leave party affiliation aside...
Renowned Activists NEVER mingle or accept any Political post or office (eg. Gani Fawehinmi, Chinua Achebe, Wole soyinka e.t.c)... Mrs Oby Ezekwesili is a Clear Politician who is driven by Propaganda, Corruption, Hypocrisy nd bitterness QED!!!
I remember her time as Minister of Eduaction under Saint Olusegun Obj :How many Strikes ...abeggii......

Ps..I am not nd I was never a PDP supporter...
Have u asked urself why most APC member support her ...
Oga be Logical in reasoning!!!
No empirical evidence that Obasanjo is Corrupt- Mrs Ezekwesili cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Pavarottii(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2015
zaynie:
Madam Oby, keep making them uncomfortable till they bring back our girls.
Be on their neck, be their conscience, be their reminder incase they want to forget.

Almost 300 girls abducted since when?
NA is trying no doubt but sometimes we need people like Madam to make them do a better job.
May 29th is not far now, if the BBOG campaign stops, then u know all along its just a propagando to tarnish the image of GEJ's regime. So she better make buhari do his job also.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by kayslimshady(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2015
lato2:
A General writing a civilian, NA is finished
Dumb ass!! What's wrong with that?
Same you will complain if force is used.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Charly68: 10:21am On May 19, 2015
God bless Nigeria military our Dear Officers need to know that the pressure groups are doing their works yo keep you on your toes you must note that they mean no harm...husk keep on fighting and winning it is evidence that silrnces critics .You need know by now that your best will not be appreciated until you give us proof of your exploits as military men. I mean this is what we pay you guys to do for us. To go to war and fight and win ..we have our name and value to protect as the Giant of Africa..This is the truth ..if you guys can not win Book Haram that operates in 14 local Govt areas only for 5 years how will you curtail civil unrest in the other local govt incase of any. Madam Ezekwesile is helping you to put your heads together to prove your worth. No sentiment I believe sir. We appreciate your effort in the battle against terrorists but all we are saying is you are better than this !
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by JuanDeDios: 10:30am On May 19, 2015
zaynie:
Be on their neck, be their conscience, be their reminder incase they want to forget.

NA is trying no doubt but sometimes we need people like Madam to make them do a better job.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by OKNkanu(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2015
Why the letter long like that? angry
Na Informal, semi-formal or formal letter?
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by crisycent: 11:10am On May 19, 2015
Madam due process my foot! Was obasanjo corrupt? Yes or no? You no fit answer. Chimpanzee.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by amoduganja: 11:21am On May 19, 2015
Madam Oby, Your girls are dead. what can you do about it? If you like shout from now till eternity, they ain't coming back home.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:30am On May 19, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2015
What is stopping this she-male from going to the war front!
Obasanjo's goat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by chrysla: 11:36am On May 19, 2015
chaiii na me be first as in enhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by chrysla: 11:37am On May 19, 2015
na me b first oooo as in enhhh
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Nobody: 11:39am On May 19, 2015
To become a saint over night...join APC...
Bunch of pretenders! Animals!
PDP, Apc they are same! But these brainwashed change chanters won't accept that.

Mcowubaba:
where
Mrs Ezekwesili got it wrong, was being indirectly partisan to APC.....that was when I personally lost Confidence in the legitimacy of her struggle..
She became Overly antagonistic nd Unrealistic with her level of cynicism nd criticism.......
Imagine, the BBOG Coroner being appointed, to be in GMB's transition team...
Let's us leave party affiliation aside...
Renowned Activists NEVER mingle or accept any Political post or office (eg. Gani Fawehinmi, Chinua Achebe, Wole soyinka e.t.c)... Mrs Oby Ezekwesili is a Clear Politician who is driven by Propaganda, Corruption, Hypocrisy nd bitterness QED!!!
I remember her time as Minister of Eduaction under Saint Olusegun Obj :How many Strikes ...abeggii......

Ps..I am not nd I was never a PDP supporter...
Have u asked urself why most APC member support her ...
Oga be Logical in reasoning!!!
No empirical evidence that Obasanjo is Corrupt- Mrs Ezekwesili cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by ukemeramat(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2015
kastonkastrol:
sometimes I used to think oby is going overboard and her bbog campaign is blown outta proportion. Even though the C-in-C is a monumental failure, that doesn't mean some of us(anti-pdp, anti-gej/transformation) will support madam due-process's gross zealousness in undermining the Nigeria Armed Forces.

Cool down oby, allow the military to their job. Stay bless madam

We need people like OBY to keep this guys on their toes, up and running. our sercurity agnecies and govt are known for their lackadaisical attitude towards issues, u need to put them under pressure to perform and OBY is doing just that.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Bimpe29: 12:14pm On May 19, 2015
Touching indeed.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by nwaezeubom: 12:19pm On May 19, 2015
cerzo:
i support d army..madam due process is still asleep nd yet to read dis nice piece..how i wish d army can make her stay uncomfortable in dis country..give d loud mouthed woman d map to borno nd sambisa forest.nd watch d smallest landmine tear dat her mouth into pieces

You are disgusting. you are fill with hate and u need to becareful.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by stebell(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2015
zaynie:

Do yu really believe that story that there are some girls somewhere known as Chibok Girls?? Na wa for una O°˚˚˚
Wit all the rescued girls and women, none has been discovered to be Chibok.
Make una they wait wella.
All I know is that Chibok is a scam
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 1:23pm On May 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm sure I heard myname on CNN ystdy. i was the one who invented stupidity.
you know you've lost an argument once you're the first to throw insults hahahahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Ninapha(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
Oby Ezekwesili is te most annoying character i hv seen of recent.

She acts so out of place that one can so clearly notice her eye/lip service to the course of 'bringing bag our girls.

Errand girl at an old age. Shameless, fraustrated, and attention seeking Oby.

U are a digrace to igbo women and mothehood.

God continue to guide our military unto the victorious path. Pains may endure for the night but surely joy comes in the morning.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by Heffalump(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
lato2:
A General writing a civilian, NA is finished

And what about that? This confirms you don't know your left from your right.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by PidginYarns: 1:44pm On May 19, 2015
Ahua!
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by masseratti: 2:22pm On May 19, 2015
Crap,its so unfortunate that a General will be engaging a Lady or issues,fir whatever reason Gen Olukolode was not apolitical at all,definitely Government are criticised to bring them on their feet nothing wrong with that,for us to keep praising the Nigerian Army as if nothing is wrong with it,we are just deceiving ourselves, there is a problem that's why we got here in the first place,if we keep quiet all this Generals will just be sacrificing out men,the man should tell us about events there and not mind whatever critics are saying anywhere that's not his Job please.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2015
mikolo80:
you know you've lost an argument once you're the first to throw insults hahahahaha grin
you could have kept quiet. in the mean time, you will be duly ignored

Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by mikolo80: 3:18pm On May 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you could have kept quiet. in the mean time, you will be duly ignored
the main thing is you lost the debate and have realised your folly
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2015
Jorussia:
I just feel for Gen olukolade,even though he was not apolitical as expected of him as a military man before and during d just concluded presidential polls. I thank God that Gen Olukolade said he has a life after military career,which is a big lesson to all security chiefs not b behaving like mini god,when they are still in office, because they still have a life after service.I was very disappointed at GEN Olukolade when he said that OBJ was a disgrace to d Nigeria military. I want to advise Oby Ezekwesili not to use the bring back our girls campaign to tarnish both d images and integrity of the Nigeria Army and Chris Olukolade.
Dr Ezekwisli is not fighting a personal battle, neither do i think she hates GCO and the Nigerian Army, our military has been incompetent (if we'll be sincere to ourselves), seeking to hide behind a tree after some very shameful acts, stories and counter-stories and all sorts of unprofessionalism. Marilyn Ogah is another disgrace!....GCO is trying to make amends because GEJ's tenure is ending and he'll definitely be booted out!.... Hypocritic letter!
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by chigoizie7(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
Welrez:
I want Oby to continue with the campaign during Buhari's tenure to save her chequered reputation.

If that campaign stops now,then,she is biased.
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by G3n3sis: 7:51pm On May 19, 2015
Really touching smiley
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by G3n3sis: 7:52pm On May 19, 2015
God help the NA
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by cyberdurable(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2015
zaynie:

Shut up that pit u call mouth, ur mates and dat of ur father's Mate are in camp as Soldiers... Useless E-soldier
Re: Nigerian Army Writes Touching Letter To Ezekwesili by jelal007(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2015
kelechiodo:

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/bringbackourgirls-nigerian-army-writes-touching-letter-to-ezekwesili.111924/
Soldier boy,kudos to you guys in the field and well done 4d job ur doing to keep us safe. That said,d bring back our girls campaign,is not a cheer leading service 4d military,if d military cannot stand up to dat,then I think ur in trouble. Instead of seeking sympathy,why don't u concentrate on rescuing those girls and leave oby ezekwesili alone to do wat she likes. Her views don't necessarily mean facts out there. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Decides On Bauchi, Kano, Rivers, Sokoto, Others Today: / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy / Pastors Wars - I Will Not Worship In TB Joshua’s Church, Says Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.