Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network (27564 Views)

14 - 20 Year Old Bloggers, Come And Show Us Your Blogs / New Bloggers Enter Here To See How To upload pictures to Blog With Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by apache77(m): 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
cityAdventures:
Nice one.
Mine is a travel blog. Some weeks old.
www.intercityadventures.com.

several good looking blogs here and I think I like the look and feel of your site. its cool. and u write well too. what theme did u use. I will like to use that for my site as well
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Good choice (lol because i use the same theme for its simplicity tongue).
Actually you can't. Press this means 'reblog this post'. So when next you want to create a new post just go through the usual route.

Hmmmm. What posts do they refer to as freshly pressed on WP? All posts?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Aida13: 9:44pm On May 24, 2015
cityAdventures:
Nice one.

Wow cool. That's a lot of posts/material for just a few weeks. I'm impressed how seriously you take blogging.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RALPHOW(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2015
Aida13:

Haahhaaa...it's a blog about Korean dramas, called Kdramas. Just like we love Indian and Chinese movies, we also love drama series from South Korea. Is that what you mean by hint? I hope you check out the blog again and find your way around.
aii, i can nao understand. Thankz. Kudos. Check mine too @ http://scentmarlc.

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2015
1bkaye:
My blog is somewhere out there floating in the web cosmos, can't even remember the URL
you are so out of this world....am laughing so hard right now.......haaahahahahahhahaa

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
Is nobody gonna give me a feedback on my blog....? Oh geez.

If yu check it on a PC, you will like the theme more i bet !!!
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:12pm On May 24, 2015
standd:

Hmmmm. What posts do they refer to as freshly pressed on WP? All posts?
That's WP version of Front Page. Only Staff Picks ever show up there.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:13pm On May 24, 2015
scentmarlc:
Is nobody gonna give me a feedback on my blog....? Oh geez.

If yu check it on a PC, you will like the theme more i bet !!!
You're right, it looks good on PC. Use Read More tags
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:17pm On May 24, 2015
cityAdventures:
Nice one.
I like. Can you make the title of new posts bolder? It's hard to see them.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:21pm On May 24, 2015
I like the concept of this site i swear cheesy
clara472:
http://thesummary.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 24, 2015
time I started talking. ....
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by cityAdventures: 10:24pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

I like. Can you make the title of new posts bolder? It's hard to see them.

font size 16, i think. ok, will add a point or two. tnx btw
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

You're right, it looks good on PC. Use Read More tags
yea, d read more is on mobile. Dunno y its not auto in the pc version. Does the tag come as part of the features of a particlar theme.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2015
OK so I am a blogger as well..... a lowkey one. been online for over 4 years now, but done nothing serious...

learnt a lot, and have a few projects under construction....
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:25pm On May 24, 2015
FeestoNOVA:
HAFEESTO'NOVA KONSEPT (#TIM) is a #TALENTEDINSPIREDMOTIVATED blog that offers you different kinds of write ups with no major focus on any subject. With my creative and logical way of thinking, it is my aim to give you a different view about some things you know and that which you never knew, be it matters making the news or opinions burning in our heart or just a mere thought that needs to be shared as much as something can be written about it, you will get to read it here. I also offer the following service for those that might need help with one or two things
Short and long story
 Creative write up on different issue
 Relationship write up and advice
 Ghost writing
 Proofreading and Editing 
Advertisement e.t.c
www.hafeestonovakonsept..com
Black on green isn't the best choice you could have made, and the book background is veeerrrryyy distracting.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by cityAdventures: 10:26pm On May 24, 2015
Aida13:

Wow cool. That's a lot of posts/material for just a few weeks. I'm impressed how seriously you take blogging.

tnx, tnx. yea..most of those posts, am writing from memory.just wanted to bring it up to speed, then i'l continue writing real time.
intercityadventures.com is just 3weeks now. not told anyone about it yet

1 Like

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
To be totally honest, only a few blogs here make sense (to me tho)

most of the 'bloggers' here should please look for something meaning to do with their time (quit blogging) OR get serious (treat your blog as a franchise)
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
That's WP version of Front Page. Only Staff Picks ever show up there.
cheesygrin I suspect you eh..you are a staff there, right! lol
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
BL3zzY:
check mine. www.blezzyy..com
Oh my God, your last post just saved my battery lol. Thanks your site is really informative wink
If you can make the background slightly darker, it'd be nice. Light BG's work well if you intend to use lots of bold pictures in your posts.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 24, 2015
nice job BTW @Ayeni & Uju
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
Jarus:

Jarus.blog.com
I don't understand why you don't advertise this one like you do with the hub. It's awesome.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:36pm On May 24, 2015
BowDown:
[url]nellyisaac.com[/url]
You have just one post and yet your site takes longer to load than most with over 50 posts.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:40pm On May 24, 2015
What's all the 'drop menu 1, 2, 3' about
RobinHez:
Ok here's my blog...i dont have means to start self-hosting hence the long url grin....i just wish all my young people will find it useful.

http://edscienceblog..com

i started off with wordpress, but due to its high limitations for free-users, had to migrate my whole contents to blogger. I started off May last year and its been hectic, changing themes, adding/removing widgets...but its fun also because the niche (Science) has been my childhood passion. smiley

#follow my blog and i'll follow urs too. hope to see good traffic and comments there too..lol grin

Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by stlarry001(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Your blog's tagline has no relationship with the posts you put up. And shorten it too. You can create an About page with the rest of the stuff you want to write.
Also use "read more" tags, and paragraphs. Everything's so jumbled up I can't even get the hang of the site.
And categories (I think it's called Labels on ?) Categories make it easier for people to head to aspects of your site they're most interested in.

I'll tell you about the layout and design when I'm on a PC.

tkns can we chat by camera. and hope you dont mind pm
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by clara472: 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
I like the concept of this site i swear cheesy

Thanks
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by BowDown: 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

You have just one post and yet your site takes longer to load than most with over 50 posts.

embarassed
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
standd:

cheesygrin
I suspect you eh..you are a staff there, right! lol
Hehe staff ke lol for where. But I know most of the staff sha tongue
If you look around you'll figure things out soon enough.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by SweetyZinta(f): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
@OP, GOOD JOB! What does it take 2 be a sucesful blogger like U? I seriously want to learn. Can i message u privately? Waitin 2 hear from you. Regards
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by UjSizzle(f): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
stlarry001:

tkns can we chat by camera. and hope you dont mind pm
Sure, shoot me a mail.
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by RobinHez(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
What's all the 'drop menu 1, 2, 3' about
...twas part of the template i downloaded, still trying to integrate it fully embarassed

so any word of advice or encouragement?
Re: New And Old Bloggers, Enter Here Let's Network by scentmarlc(m): 11:11pm On May 24, 2015
UjSizzle:

Oh my God, your last post just saved my battery lol. Thanks your site is really informative wink
If you can make the background slightly darker, it'd be nice. Light BG's work well if you intend to use lots of bold pictures in your posts.
This guy doesnt know shit about plagiarism at all. Br3zzy is a plagiarist and am so furious with him right now. You wana know why? ...

That same last post you saw on his site was written and published by me on nairaland on may22, 10.01pm. Now i am not against recycling of information, am just not happy with the way he didnt even reference anyone for the post. Atleast he sud have been generous enough to add the source or just put a link there like " link: nairaland.com"

This is the link for the post on nairaland:

My id is http://nairaland.com/scentmarlc

http://.nairaland.com/2331597/how-stop-mtn-frustrating-adverts

And currently, the thread has garnered 5-page worth of 168 comments with a total of 34817
views and still counting.

Check his own out @ http://www.blezzyy..in/2015/05/how-to-stop-mtn-frustrating-advertstext.html?m=1

He didnt even have the patience to edit the character "y" that i made a mistake with while typing. Geez.

WHY ALL THIS:
Based on the little training and tutoring have gotten on blogging and content developing, copy and paste will always make you prone to flaws. And even when you are perfect with, endaevour to credit your source. It takes nothing away from ingeniunity of the material. You can confirm this from my many post, stories, or articles on my site http://scentmarlc./ or on nairaland via http://nairaland.com/scentmarlc or the site i admin http://betakpharmacy./

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory / Onlyfans Reverses Ban On Sexually Explicit Content / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.